[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Ribbons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: cremeribbons.png (65KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cremeribbons.png
65KB, 320x240px
Hey guys do you like to collect the Ribbons? How many your Pokemon have?
>>
not related but I got an eevee named creme once, from a wondertrade
>>
>>27429428
In my heartgold I have a few bros (tyranitar, lanturn, scizor, etc) that I've grounded shiny leaves and all kinds of ribbons in post game once everything was done in game and it was fun
>>
>some ribbons needed wifi
>you can no longer have a complete collection
>>
>>27429428
I have a lvl 100 Shiny Aegislash w/ all the ribbons (I think) that it can get.
>>
I use to decorate my mains in ribbons back in Gen 4, I'm considering starting up a Gen 6 Ribbonmon, but I'm not sure who to use. (Thinking Hoppip).
>>
>>27429428
Right now my best contests 'mon has like 70~ ribbons

I was in the process to get a pokemon with all ribbons available but breeding/EVing/Leveling in gen III is damn tedious plus going through 100 battles in Colosseum sounds awful, battles in that game feel really slow
>>
>>27432388
Ribbonfag here
You can solo the Mt Battle with Kyogre and Water Sprout, in like 3-4 hours.
And you can use 2 Kyogre for maximum sproutness.
>>
Is there no Unova League ribbon? I checked all my mons that cleared the league and none of them have it.
>>
>>27432619
Unova is a ribbonless hell
>>
>>27432715
ikr I hope we're going to have new ribbons in Alola
>>
I have a shone Sandslash with all gen 6 ribbons besides the Super Maison, I need to do it before SM comes out but I'm way too fucking lazy to breed anything.
>>
>>27429428
I saw a guy with a pokemon with legit gen 4 champion from and contest ribbon. Shit IV, but okay nature. Makes me jelly a bit, he'll able to fix it in SM and he'll have a perfect legacy-mon.
>>
>>27434380
>*from HG and Pt
>>
>>27432078
You can spoof wifi in gen 4 games, allowing you to get that ribbon normally unavailable in the Battle Tower.
>>
>>27432388
you cant get all ribbons possible if you breed, as only purified pokemon get the national ribbon.
>>
I'm collecting Ribbons for Swampert, as my first Pokémon ever. Trying to get the Expert Battler ribbon from the Maison. If anyone has any tips, that'd be cool.
I'm mostly just happy I beat every league with him, so he has all the Champion ribbons (aside from HGSS, if they do that) from Emerald upwards.
>>
>>27434516
Huh, I'm busy collecting ribbons for my Swampert as well. I'm using this: https://i.imgur.com/HEnFtGR.jpg as a guide.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.