[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Better Translatiom Of The Chinese Leak From A While Back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (214KB, 1251x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 1251x574px
Here it is ^^^... I actually got some one from /r/translator who knows Chinese to translate it so we can get a better idea of what it said. We can now clear up 2 misconceptions.
> 1: That it only mentions that there will be a Fire/Poison Pokemon. According to this translation it actually says Fire/Poison Lizard.
> 2: That it said "No Gym Info". It said there would be No Gyms but also mentions what would replace them

So why should we believe this leak? Especially since Cresselia on Smogon refused to show a timestamp? Well there are a few reasons I mark out below
> They have been a member for 10 years. 10 years is a long time so they are not some new user trying to make something up
> Smogon approved their post. That's got to account for something
> The Chinese isn't inconsistent. Usually to determine whether a leak is real or not people check the spelling and formatting and no one found any flaw in this.
>>
*Translation

My bad
>>
>>27428928
>Smogon approved their post. That's got to account for something
That accounts for nothing.
>>
>first it was no gyms
>then no info on gyms
>now it's durr you help build the gyms
make up your mind senpai
>>
>>27429014
Well there was inconsistencies in the translation so I asked for people who actually knew Chinese well to translate it and that is what it is. I know people are like "No Gyms that's outrageous" and "your 10 so how can you build a league" but this clears things up a bit showing that there will be replacements for Gym Leaders and that the Professor helps you build the league
>>
It literally relies on mixing known info, a rumored leak with no credibility, and fan favorite ideas. This is topu keku leaking 101, I don' give a shit who posted it. This should have not gained as much traction as it did, its every "leak" out there, FOR FUCKS SAKE.
>>
File: 1469330622652.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469330622652.webm
2MB, 852x480px
>>27429014
It was always "no gyms and you have to build the league."

Also the Ash Greninja being related to the wristband gems is practically confirmed because of the movie, so it's got that going for it at least.
>>
>>27428928
Smogon doesn't make this more legit. Posting on smogon is like name/tripfagging here. Would you believe /vp/ leaks?

Sure, it's possible but I take these with a grain of salt until more gets confirmed.
>>
>>27429076
>Also the Ash Greninja being related to the wristband gems is practically confirmed because of the movie
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>27429083
Well this was posted before we got the video of a bunch of new Pokemon being ridden on. I can see this leak coming true piece by piece but it'll probaly be really slow
>>
>>27428928
>basically every Pokemon can be ridden
Stopped reading there.
>>
I swear this announcement needs to hurry up and get here, so it can either confirm or debunk this.

I'm tired of arguing.
>>
>>27429273
Would you mind if it is confirmed or not? Basically what I'm saying is are you for or against it?
>>
I just want it to be real so I can drink the tears of people who hate lucha litten.
>>
>>27429201

Note how Ash is doing the dramatic Super Sentai poses that the kids in the latest Sun and Moon trailer were doing.
>>
>>27429298
The Chinese leak doesn't confirm it. It only says that it'll be an Archer, Wrestler, and Siren. That art that leaked could very well be just good guesses
>>
>>27429245
where's the proof it was posted before? so far the person hasn't given any proof to show the time or date it was posted
>>
>>27429268
Yeah while other stuff can be more or less believable the "every Pokemon can be ridden" is a straight bullshit

Try rididng a Ledyba, Unown or a Trubbish
>>
>>27429245
No it wasn't.

Stop fooling yourself, don't you think it's odd how Cresselia still hasn't provided a timestamp and refuses to do so?
>>
>>27429345
It didn't say every Pokemon. It said basically every Pokemon so that that as you will. Also if I told you when the trailer for X/Y came out there would be a Fairy type and Mega Evolutions, you wouldn't believe me

>>27429343
That is true. But like I said. It was posted before the video revealing that you can ride on the back of many different Pokemon
>>
>>27429345
almost* every Pokemon
We've already seen that a lot of Pokemon can be ridden; even Sharpedo, which is a bit weird honestly. Basically the idea is that any Pokemon you could visibly ride will be an option.
>>
>>27429383
Fairy type was something that was hinted very early on in XY campaign (second month) and megas aswell (mega Mewtwo Y also revealed very early without saying its a mega).
>>
>>27429366
Yea I remember. The leak came out after Salandit was revealed and the video with "Super Moves" and Riding came out like a week later
>>
>>27429409
So what almost every Pokemon means? Majority of Pokemon? All fully evolved ones? Because when you say "basically any Pokemon" that doenst sound like "selected few" at all
>>
>>27429245
Incorrect. Some bitch on Smogon claims it was. She only "came forward" with the "information" after we saw Salandit and the image of the protag riding Stoutland.

Anyone could claim to have an "inside source" that sent valid info. Without definitive proof, which she doesn't have, this is a /vp/ level """"leak"""" until proven otherwise.
>>
>>27429322
oh shit
>>
>>27429453
Actually Stoutlpund proves nothing. People could assume it is some new racing system. The leak said basically every Pokemon and a few days later a video showed off riding a Sharpedo's, Lapras, and Tauros
>>
>>27429323
Or like roothoot it was a controlled fake leak. By designing fake evos based on the real ideas, there is no real way to know who it came from. The ideas could be wildly different designs then the ones we saw. Roohoot is proof of this, there is no way it got so close without sweet nothings being wispered into certain ears. Still bullshit the china leak is.
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 196x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 196x200px
>a wrestler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>27429322
Video link? The one already posted doesn't work for some reason
>>
>>27429474
And? That doesn't prove anything either.
>>
File: IMG_20160722_130535.jpg (62KB, 537x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160722_130535.jpg
62KB, 537x393px
I want my Poppmaid Gamefreak.
>>
>>27429409
how is riding sharpedo weird? are you aware it had its own surfing model in oras?
>>
>>27429439
Use your imagination, can you picture the player character riding on an Ursaring? I can't. So I assume Ursaring won't be an option. Donphan however could definitely be riden.

If it walks on 4 legs and could support a human's weight, expect it to be rideable. If it's a bird maybe they'll have soaring animations or better fly animations. If it's a water pokemon that can support a human's weight then assume it'll have a unique surf model.

So long as the choice is within reason, you can probably ride it.
>>
>>27429322
Not how he's been doing that for like 3 years in the anime already and the only reason you think the movie confirmed anything is because you haven't watched anything else.
Might as well say the movie confirmed that mega evolutions exist in the animeverse.
>>
>>27428928
>Leaks general gets pruned/deleted.
>This shit appears
Shocker containment threads are important.
Someone outta tell the einstiens up top that generals stop shit like this from happening.
>>
>>27429480
Roothoot was first leaked AFTER we had the name Mokuroh from the trademark discoveries. Everybody knew the grass starter was going to be an owl
>>
>>27428928

>> They have been a member for 10 years. 10 years is a long time so they are not some new user trying to make something up
Your statement holds no weight. You just said
>hes not new so that gives him credit!
Of course op its beyond anyone to be a member and then lie. No one would do that right? As if he's going to receive any kind of reprimanding for faking something. People want attention they want to be known in communities. Known for something.
>> Smogon approved their post. That's got to account for something
lol roothoot could have just as easily been approved especially after the trademarks and im sure it was present on smogon. Either way approval does not equate to legitimacy.

>> The Chinese isn't inconsistent. Usually to determine whether a leak is real or not people check the spelling and formatting and no one found any flaw in this.

Lol what? So your telling me that if i type out a fake leak. And i check my grammar and spelling to the tee. Screencap it void of time stamp anywhere on the internet. And post it. I have legitimacy because my grammar is heckin lit.
No. The smogon fag knows someone that speaks chinese hence why he was able to present it as a leak. Someone had to have translated it for him.
>>
>>27429754
Actually Roothoot came first
>>
>>27429777
Well we will see when this leak is confirmed to be real
>>
>>27429619
>Not how he's been doing that for like 3 years in the anime already

No he hasn't.
>>
>>27429942
No.
>>
File: best girl in best pose.jpg (449KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
best girl in best pose.jpg
449KB, 1280x720px
>>27429974
Both he and everyone else have been making these kinds of poses all throughout XY.
>>
>>27428928
I am just waiting for this shitty timestampless piece of shit leak to be debunked once and for all in the beginning of August.
>>
>>27429982
The starter names came like in mid-late april before the first update on may 2nd, we had roothoot from like the first couple of weeks since the reveal.
>>
File: synchroposes.png (2MB, 1686x1654px) Image search: [Google]
synchroposes.png
2MB, 1686x1654px
>>27429076
>>
>>27430039
No they haven't. NO ONE in the ashnime has just stood there and done a super unsubtle sequence of poses specifically to activate a power up.
>>
>>27430111
Like half the mega evolution characters have done literally that
>>
>>27429982
>being this new
Roothoot was literally within the first 2 weeks after SM were revealed. Roothoot came way before the trademarks by a long shot. Anyone got the screebcaps? Jack black holding a sign?
>>
>>27430123
No they don't. Not to mention Greninja is also doing it.
>>
>>27430139
They've been doing that to trigger that transformation since before that movie even got announced.
>>
>>27430174
No they haven't. Show an example if you're so sure about it.
>>
>>27429298
Your going to be drinking a shit ton of tears then, oh wait you won't bc they're fucking fake
>>
>>27429525
If that's the case, wouldn't it make the most sense for you to be able to ride your starters? This gen seems to have a big focus on the connection with your starters after all. If that leak was real (which it isn't) it would make the most sense to fly on Rowlets large bird evo, ride Littens tiger evo, and surf on Popplios seal evo. Idk about you but I can't imagine anyone riding on Rootfag and LuchaLitten. But again this leak is just full of bullshit just as the starter evo leak
>>
>>27430309
>implying
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.