[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sonichu thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Sonichu.gif (733KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sonichu.gif
733KB, 500x500px
Sonichu thread
>>
File: d23c015876d9bfe6eae4f5d0ea916023.jpg (124KB, 1070x507px) Image search: [Google]
d23c015876d9bfe6eae4f5d0ea916023.jpg
124KB, 1070x507px
Its nice that Gamefreak acknowledges the deviantart-tier OC created by one of the most autistic people in existence.
>>
>>27428517
And yet Chris still wants to make a business deal with Sega.
>>
>I will thank you, father!
English isn't my native language, although that sentence is grammatically correct (I think), It makes no sense to me. Why not just say "thank you, father"?
>>
>>27428759
There's an exclamation mark after "I will".
>>
>>27428759
The "I will" is separate and is in response to the trainers commands.
>>
File: Le Difficult Time Lady.jpg (57KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Le Difficult Time Lady.jpg
57KB, 720x960px
>>27428759
In the context of the original panel, Chris is giving a task to Sonichu. "Go out and zap to the extreme!"
Sonichu acknowledges that he has been given a command, and responds with his willingness to carry out said order. What doesn't actually make sense is why he thanked Chris right after.
>>
>>27428759
I will (go out and zap to the extreme). Thank you (for the encouragement) father.
>>
>>27428787
>>27428792
>>27428802
I must be blind. I never realized there was an exclamation mark.
>>27428797
Maybe he just likes to zap things.
>>
>>27428829
But what the fuck is "zap to the extreme" supposed to mean.
>>
>>27428802
>Thank you (for the encouragement)
Chris never said anything that would encourage him. Sonichu is deluded in his own thoughts and his blinding love for his father.
>>
>>27428894
That's because Chris Chan is deluded in his own thoughts. God forbid he ever turns Justin RPG level autistic.
>>
>>27428904
He has an abscess that he thinks is a growing vagina in his taint, Anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.