[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official Leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

So apparently Japanese Pokemon official site leaked a page.
And here is the screenshot.
>>
>>27426515
Type?
>>
>>27426515
fake
>>
This smells to fake
>>
>>27426515
WHAT

SOUCE
>>
How dis nigga weigh 16 kgs
>>
>>27426515
This is so poorly done its sad, you can see logos were cut out from something else and lazily copy pasted on this
>>
Komodamashi (it means a cheap trick to scam kids)
Fraud pokemon
Normal / Dark
Clairvoyance / Prankster
>>
>>27426547
>scamming Pokémon
Probably fake, but I'd like this.
>>
>>27426515
How about you go fuck yourself with your fakes?
>>
File: Cheap_Trick.png (172KB, 210x271px) Image search: [Google]
Cheap_Trick.png
172KB, 210x271px
>>27426547
Cheap Trick you say?
>>
>>27426515
Absolutely fake. The lines are much too messy for it to be official artwork. Look at the diamond shapes, the circles the arms come out of, even. Very sloppy.
>>
>>27426515
Really bad fake
>>
>>27426515
Fuck off.

Hide thread.
>>
>no one's found out the artist yet
I want to know
>>
>>27426531
I just noticed that. Time to clean my glasses. Lol

Probably fake, but the design definitely captures the same "feeling" as the others revealed for Gen 7 so far.
>>
Ghost type that possibly evolves into Ghost/Rock or Ghost/Steel? I'm game, hope it's real
>>
>>27426547
>cheap trick
>for kids
Op this is an A+ troll, so layered
>>
>>27426547
where exactly does it say it's normal/dark
>>
Obviously fake, the lineart has nothing to do with the official art style, the lines are also way too thin, and the shading is too precise but the colors are too dull.
>>
When people say it's fake, or (insert criticism on art here), what exactly, in the picture OP posted, gives away that it's fake?
>>
>>27426799
above the weight
nomaru/aku
>>
>>27426844
There is a tool above the pokemon to choose from the previously released ones.
>>
>>27426815
I mean, you wouldn't even need to use any of that to disprove the image. What's most obviously fake is the insanely disproportionate hands.

They look like they were designed for a 3D model instead of the "official" art, and even then. . . super poorly done. Fingers crossed for some actual leaks being tossed our way sometime soon.
>>
>>27426744
Not really. At all.

Look at the shading, for example.
>>
>>27426547
>normal/dark for the 4x fighting weakness

fuck this shit
>>
>>27426515
Why are mexicans invading hawaii?
>>
>>27427115
Yungoose was introduced for a reason.
>>
Barely gave it a try, 1/10 for effort, see me after class, senpai

you disgrace Sugimori and Ohmura's face desu
>>
>HURR DURR Let's play shitty art critic the thread.
These arguments need to die.
So if this is on the JP website couldn't someone search for it. And besides y'all should be reverse image searching this shit anyway.
>>
Probably fake, but I like it.
Looks kind of Hoenn/Unova-ish.
>>
>>27426515
what would normal/dark even do for a pokemon?
it's such a shit typing.
>>
>>27427427
STAB on normal moves.
>>
>>27426778
not a troll, Anon, an ogre
>>
>>27426515
This is really bad
>>
>>27426547

>Nornal/Dark

That typing is fucking stupid

>x4 fighting just to get an immunity from Ghost, which Dark normally resists, and Normal STAB
>>
File: 1447037164230.jpg (29KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
1447037164230.jpg
29KB, 699x699px
If the whole webpage "leaked", why can't you post the link and not just a screenshot?
>>
>>27426844
I have a personal policy to doubt any leaks that come out for any game, regardless of how legit-looking they appear to be.

More specific to this one, though, the lines are too thin and the shading doesn't match what we've seen.
>>
>>27426515
The symmetry of the design is completely off. Shading style is absolute shit.
Fake.
>>
>>27426515
That's not a beach umbrella.
>>
>>27426844
Just the circumstances of how it has been posted. For example, it's a web page, yet OP posted no link.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.