[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A letter to game freak one word at a time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Game-freak-logo.jpg (39KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
Game-freak-logo.jpg
39KB, 605x454px
Hi /vp/. Let us write a letter to GameFreak one word at a time.
I will start
Dear,
>>
>>27426367
penis
>>
>>27426367
NIGGER
>>
why
>>
are
>>
fuck
>>
kikes
>>
gogonut cun
>>
MONGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
destroying
>>
Beedrill
>>
HE
>>
little
>>
hole
>>
>>27426405
trip
>>
SOME
>>
on
>>
Alomomola
>>
faggots
>>
Fug
>>
And
>>
my
>>
Donut
>>
The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start.
>>
Crumpets
>>
inserts
>>
LIZARDLIKER
>>
>>27426367
Harambe
>>
gardevoir
>>
its legal
>>
>>27426436
FUCK
WHY
>>
>>27426436
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5VVrOPlaw4
>>
>>27426436
too long faggot
>>
"Dear, penis NIGGER why are fuck kikes gogonut cun MONGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE destroying Beedrill HE little hole SOME on Alomomola faggots Fug And my Donut Crumpets inserts LIZARDLIKER Harambe gardevoir its legal."
>>
>>27426372
>>27426377
You. You are the reason this board went to shit. Ever since the release of GO people like you have migrated to this board fucking up any and all genuine discussion that exists. It's people like who think "Hey, it's just pokeymuns, who cares if I shitpost? XDDD" without as much as even feigning concern for the countless others who return after a busy day dealing with little shits like you in real life who simply want to relax online and discuss the ever expansive universe of this game with another fellow intellectual. Nope, you get right down to shitposting, reciting memes, and posting insults such as "nigger" when they add nothing to the discussion. Now I understand the topic of this thread is originally from other boards, so it's understandable that it would attract the uneducated masses such as yourselves, but that doesn't excuse the parroting of foreign board memes you have introduced to this humble board. There is simply NO REASON to begin with "penis" instead of "dear"; even /b/ has the common courtesy to include such a word in a deceleration, which frankly is just sad for you. And don't get me started on calling the Japanese owned company a "nigger". Not only are they in fact, not "niggers", but they probably don't even know what that means. At least call them a "nip" if you're trying to be insulting. It pains me so much to see not only this board reverted to shit, but by dumb halfwits like you nonetheless. Never again will we be able to speak of any topic ever again without the likes of you interrupting and leaving everything in shambles. Never again will the glory of this board shine through without people such as you preventing any sort of sane discussion. Let it hereby be known that the glory that once was /vp/ be obliterated by the invasion of dumbass posters only brought unto us by GO. Well, Gamefreak wanted the mobile audience, and here it is.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.