[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lumiose City Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: huh.png (239KB, 509x349px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
239KB, 509x349px
So what was the point of her?

Was this ever resolved?
>>
She was a representation of the player's relationship with his friends and how Tierno was the true champion
>>
>>27425976
John Gamefreak here. We will reveal the meaning behind this scene after we have delved into the mysteries of the Old Chateau.
>>
>>27425990
No
Just like many things weren't in x and y
>>
>>27425976
Fuck that, what about Moondial?
You can't just say "The sundial upgrade your megastone" and stop there.
>>
>>27426022
The Moondial is for Synchro Evolution
>>
>>27426029
Pokemon battles on motorcycles!
>>
>>27425976
She appeared again in ORAS and said the very same thing
Its probably continued in Sun and Moon just like Zygarde
>>
>>27425976
>"Not the One. NOT the One."
>"The One is hurt. Must find. Hex Maniac must find. Help."
>"Great war. Terrible war. Much killings. Everyone fighting. A great darkness. It is the end of everything. Hex Maniac warn, but no, no one listen to poor Hex Maniac, no. Great war. But, great hope of peace. Need place. Place to gather, to fight to organize...to help save galaxy on the side of light. So they tell me. Must have. Or it is the end of all. The One leads us. The One tells us to go, we go. We live for The One. We would die for The One."
>>
>>27425976
No purpose. Just creepy pasta bait.
>>
>>27426607
If that would be the case she wouldnt appear in ORAS
>>
>>27425976
Likely cut content, or someone you were supposed to find after receiving an event item or something that never got distributed. I think it was implemented in ORAS to continue what became a running joke.
>>
>>27425976
How the fuck did Masua get away with this? Pokemon games are supposed to hold your hand and praise you. I personally felt very offended when the girl uttered this sentence as it made me unimportant. Saying "you are not the one" is like saying "Ive got better people to talk to." This is honestly unacceptable in a Pokemon game and Masuda should be fired.
>>
There was the rumor that she was looking for someone with a specific Trainer ID. It could even be linked to the Secret ID. I'm not sure if anyone ever did any tests to figure that out.
>>
File: YuseiD-Wheel.jpg (38KB, 786x416px) Image search: [Google]
YuseiD-Wheel.jpg
38KB, 786x416px
>>27426081
>>
>>27425976

Ask Game Freak.
>>
>>27425976
What >>27426607 said. She is a part of 本当は怖い?ポケモン campaign.

http://www.pokemon.jp/special/kowapoke/
http://www.pokemon.jp/special/kowapoke/horrorspot/horrorspot002/

>>27426629
>I think it was implemented in ORAS to continue what became a running joke.

This.
>>
>>27427843
Can you explain this? What is that?
>>
>>27425997
>Just like many things weren't in x and y
Provide many examples please?
>>
>>27427866
Basically it's just that an lysandre's fate
Both of which might be explained in S&M seeing as we know there's shit pertaining to Zygarde.
>>
>>27427843
>that Junji Ito Gengar drawing

What the actual FUCK.
>>
I'm going to go for help. Wait in the usual place.
>>
It's just weird shit to make kids have a weird experience. What >>27426607 said. Just weird, one-off events designed so future grown-ups who played XY as a kid can have a "DUDE, did you guys meet the ghost girl?!" conversation.
>>
>>27425976

There's plenty of unresolved shit in X/Y, what about those fucking doors in the desert that do nothing.
>>
>>27428294
>plenty of unresolved shit in X/Y
>people actually thought the game would get patches
>people thought there would be more content
>people thought XY would evolve over time
>instead it was abandoned after 4 "various bugs have been fixed and cheat detection has improve" patches
>no explanations after the first couple patches
>just "we fixed some bugs and added some more code to block cheating, be grateful"
>not even a $5 DLC
>game was literally just over and done with
>"Please buy Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire!"

I remember feeling disappointed in Nintendo and GF.
>>
>>27428135
yeah its actually pretty terrifying
>>
>>27428403
>instead it was abandoned after 4 "various bugs have been fixed and cheat detection has improve" patches
Welcome to modern gaming.

Seriously though if you were one of these people you only have yourself to blame because there's no reason why a company would update a on old game with the selling points of the sequel.
>>
>>27426185
There was s ghost girl in unova too.
Grasping at straws as hard as you are could be hazardous to your health. It's just a spooky Easter egg. Stop trying to DEEPEST LORE everything.
>>
>>27427843
>include weird thing Japanese release
>make a website that sort of explains it a little bit with some more outside lore
>Japanese players are like "Oh, okay."
>translate and include weird thing in English release
>don't bother with that website shit for English release
>American players go apeshit trying to figure out "the secret"
>>
>>27428403

that's why I'm going drop the game after sun and moon if they won't do something good with this...
>>
>>27429367
Are you excited for S&M's rumored Pokemon GO interactions?
>>
>>27428403
The main problem was making them too easy to begin with. Still, the did a 3D Sprite for every Pokemon, so I can't say no work was out into the game, just not the work that was needed. Also the group of "friends" sucked.
>>
>>27429401
>fat kid dancer

Made no sense. Literally doesn't exist.
>>
>>27429419
The Japanese seem to think it's a thing. Kingdom Hearts had a similar friend character.
>>
>>27429419
>>27429443
>fat people can't dance

Uhhhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk
>>
>>27429618
No, fat KIDS don't dance. They're too busy eating and whining that outside is tough.
>>
>>27426081
GOING FAST, MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.