[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New era of pokemon!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Its over guys, no more epic moments like in gen2 , gen3 and possible gen4. No more that epic feeling fighting against a hard enemy like red, the elite 4 etc. Now your average level of your pokemon are higher than the elite 4 or champion. Why game freak doing this? Pic related.
>>
>>27425851

plus, in sun & moon the effective moves will shown on display, no more "figure it out for yourself".
>>
>>27425851
johto elite 4 my pokemon were over leveled. Pokemon has been for casuals
>>
Anon, maybe the issue is that you just sucked at the earlier gens
>>
>>27425851
Damn! I didn't know Mr. Kool-Aid played Pokemon Go?
>>
>>27425869
>figure it out for yourself".
Everybody already knows the types anon, even my mom's dog.
>>
>>27425869
>figure it out for yourself
If you don't already have type effectiveness memorized, you have no right to complain about anything in the games. Fuck off back to Go, you fucking nostalgia cunt.
>>
File: IMAG0333.jpg (743KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0333.jpg
743KB, 1836x3264px
>>27425936
Soo much this.

I've been steam rolling through every gen besides the first red and blue(haven't played em) but I guess that's just me.
>>
>>27425851
>Now your average level of your pokemon are higher than the elite 4 or champion.
Turn off exp share
>>
>>27425869
Remember in FRLG, where you could press L/R at ANY TIME and it'd tell you all the type matchups?
>>
File: 1446082843054.jpg (29KB, 312x316px) Image search: [Google]
1446082843054.jpg
29KB, 312x316px
>>27425851
wah wah le women are playing video games! woe is me!
i'm not a toddler anymore and now this children's game is too easy, boo hoo!

>>27425869
it only shows the super effective moves after you've beaten that pokemon, dumbass
>>
>>27425951
WELL MEMED
>>
>>27425851
Pokémon go can make girl in red fit again.
>>
>>27426062
>Be woman in red
>plays go for a hour
>gets hungry
>Orders a double big Mac menu
Totally making her fit
>>
its me? or the lady with glasses looks kinda CUTE?
>>
>>27426214
You prolly a near-blind weebs who can only get a boner from kawaiu shits.
Asians find her 3-4 out of 10 at best.
>>
>>27426295
Are you blind he obviously means the one in the middle.
>>
>>27426306
Middle one seriously looks like a female version of Jabba the Hutt.
>>
>>27425851
What the fuck are you even talking about you rambling retard?

Also,
>No more that epic feeling fighting against a hard enemy like red, the elite 4 etc
>Being so much of a pleb that you have trouble fighting npc trainers in kid's game
If you are old enough to post here, these things should be trivial to you by now. They may have been a challenge when we were kids but we still got through them while knowing jack shit about the deeper mechanics.

If you expect any part of the storyline to be difficult after playing through multiple gens and knowing all the shit we have now, I really don't know what to tell you. You should be looking to pvp or post game content for challenges for the most part. They will never make the main game too difficult for a clueless child to beat.
>>
>>27425851
Girl in the left is decent
Girl in the right is cute
Girl in the middle looks like Kingpin's long lost daugther
>>
>>27425851
>fighting against a hard enemy like red
there are no hard enemies in Pokemon though.
>>
>>27425941
OH YEAH!
>>
>>27425851
dude!!!!! only us oldfags will remember thise EPIKC!!!!!! battlez, amirite? LOL
>>
They could at least introduce difficulty settings for the main games.
>>
>>27426077
If you have this attitude, why are you letting McDonald's everywhere? So helpless
>>
>>27426214
She has a damn good mouth, would kiss for hours
>>
>>27425851
Gen 2 had annoyingly weak npcs though. I beat the champion underleveled every game, but johto was ridiculous.
>>
>>27425851
I bet you think XY and ORAS were bad games, too.

Oh wait, you probably didn't play them because you're a nostalgia faggot. You're worse cancer to the fanbase than these hyper-casuals. Don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise. Grow from it and improve.
>>
>>27425851
>tfw looking for a way to cap pokemon levels at fifty just to make the game challenging

I remember clearing the elite four with my level 100 umbreon as a child (so many hours wasted) and thinking it was awesome but that kind of gameplay just doesn't get my dick hard anymore.
>>
File: 1468783932214.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468783932214.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>27425851
>game freak
>>
The only reason pokemon was ever hard was because you were retarded as a kid. There's not a single pokemon game you can't beat with your starter+ another pokemon that covers it's weaknesses.

The exp share giving exp to all your Pokemon is a great idea because no one enjoys grinding and it makes no difference other than taking 2 hours more of your time for no good reason.
>>
>>27425869
>having to have the opponent not know type matchups to win
>>
>>27425869
Nope. It only appears AFTER you've encountered a Pokemon for the first time. Still no word if it shows up in competitive. Calm down, faggot.
>>
>>27425851
Is epic ok to say unironically again?
>>
>>27429305
hella no
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.