[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pgg/ - Pokemon Go General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 385
Thread images: 54

File: gen 6 exeggcute.jpg (202KB, 1000x957px) Image search: [Google]
gen 6 exeggcute.jpg
202KB, 1000x957px
>official FAQ
https://support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>Is the server down?
http://www.mmoserverstatus.com/pokemon_go

>general database
http://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
http://pogotoolkit.com/

>Where are Local Pokestops/Gyms?
http://mapokemon.com

>Some questions answered
http://pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed)

>Pokemon strengths and earning xp
https://thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vj1nsbsIE7FVPFWE-ZRFNgoszfgfDJ1MiT81d8XbPug/htmlview?sle=true#
>>
I never played around too much with the Pokedex in XYORAS so GO is teaching me a lot about the gen 1 mons. The broken egg has a face on Exeggcute? Staryu has a band around one limb? The more you know.
>>
>Checking Pokevision
>Get up to make a snack
>come back and see fucking DRAGONITE right outside
>With 10 seconds left till despawning.

I didn't get it, needless to say.

I actually want to kill myself now. Level 24 and hadn't even seen a dratini. I hope dratini nests come back.
>>
>went for a walk
>not a single Doduo the entire time
>used to be swarmed by them
So they really did patch the spawning?
>>
File: LEL.jpg (42KB, 322x328px) Image search: [Google]
LEL.jpg
42KB, 322x328px
I think it's time to get Niantic's attention.

this shit is getting cancerous
>>
Now that many moves got re-balanced, did the meta changed at all or did pokemon like Snorlax/Vaporeon still rules the gyms?
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 640x1136px
>oh cool an arbok, I wonder what its CP is
What in the rootinest and tootinest of fuck
>>
>>27425187
I have yet to see any difference. Vaporeon, snorlax, dragonite, exeggutor. and arcanine still seem to be the designated gym holders.
>>
>>27425164
What the problem?
>>
>>27425239
They've literally just changed it. I can see a new meta coming trough. Snorlax and Vaporeon definitively will not be as strong as before.

Exeggutor and Arcanine will thus be better, as they didn't get nerfed.

As for completely new pokemon I can see Rhydon coming trough, with 15 Mud-Slap and 100 Earthquakes and meaty HP.
>>
>>27425251
Large number of people violating a game's TOS to the detriment of the fun competitive experience of other players.
>>
>>27425145
They removed Dratini, region exclusives, and Lickitung nests. They ended up rotating everything else to cover the holes left by them. Doduos were probably replaced with Ponyta in your area.

It's pretty noticeable, because suddenly there are Pinsir near most major rivers.
>>
>>27425097
If it makes you feel any better I ran like an autist across a botanical garden yesterday for a slowbro I found on pokenotify just to find there was a fence and a ton of trees blocking me from getting it. I was mere meters away and had minutes to spare too.
>>
>>27425251

you cant see that the botters won by that pic I just shown?

lol

the more you walkers stop crying to the botters & the sooner you decive to direct those tears to Niantic they will probably get off their asses and do something.
>>
>>27425284

decide*
>>
>>27425251
>>27425259
also y'know not playing the game like you're supposed to
>>
Man, I was feeling down on the game because I thought they wouldn't do a balance patch for months. Glad Niantic's at least aware of the issues.
>>
Can you guys please explain to me how an attack can be considered "good" or not and how to change between attacks? I'm kind of new to the gym system.
>>
>>27425239
this

I think I saw a chansey be a gym holder once but I was passing by the gym on the subway and passed underground so I couldn't check.
>>
When did they balance out attacks?
>>
>>27425325
It's all about DPS. Look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_nO-IuAWZk3iAtFNDdeG7E_98XBC3DsGW0WPWkiQnuk/htmlview?sle=true#gid=2131171395

You cannot change attacks, they're set when catching/evolving the pokemon. That's why you wait until you've fully evolved something before you power it up.
>>
I got a perfect IV Snorlax with Zen Headbutt and Hyper Beam. Worth powering up? He came out of an egg and was near max already. I know lick is better, but the changes to hyper beam and getting STAB on it is tempting.
>>
>>27425272
Removed Dratini?
Nah I get more Poliwag, Oddish and Pinsir now. Is there a list of updates to spawning? I heard that there were nest rotations.
>>
>>27425347
Actually Zen Headbutt has slightly better DPS than Lick now - man they really nerfed it.

Body Slam is still better than Hyper Beam but it's still Snorlax.
>>
File: 4c3.png (518KB, 600x890px) Image search: [Google]
4c3.png
518KB, 600x890px
>tfw a large variety of Pokémon now spawn in your area
>>
File: 3425235.jpg (53KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
3425235.jpg
53KB, 540x540px
>>27425419
>Tfw less pokemon spawn in your area
>>
so is there a new patch? how did they change things? any list or update info?
>>
>>27425340
earlier today
>>
>>27425512
>balancing attacks

..and I guess that the step bugs still exist? Min talk about strange priorities
>>
>>27425527
That's probably not a "bug" per se, more likely they disabled it deliberately to reduce server load.
>>
>>27425534
Yeah I know that, but they probably intend to enable it again when their server wil be able to manage it. funny thing is, the game was out in my country only after they did this so the "honest" people not using that apk just don't know what theses steps are here for. And I think I'll forget soon, too
>>
>>27425527
I would say that gym battles are better priorities than the step bug when stuff like Pokévision exist.

No longer tons of pokemon useless, no longer vaporeon and snorlax ruling the gyms
>>
>love in rural Montana
>fucking drowze are EVERYWHERE
At least the past two days I've been getting a few rare spawns like Gengar and Dragonite
>>
>>27425553
Depends of people, for big players certainly, for "casuals" (not that it isn't a casual game per se) I think it's the oppsite. The average person probably doesn't know about pokevision and even if he did, wouldn't use it.

So they nerfed vaporeon too? Not only attack-wise but "stats" wise as well? Great, gyms with 4 of him even is SMALL towns were getting annoying.
>>
File: nests.jpg (951KB, 2001x1929px) Image search: [Google]
nests.jpg
951KB, 2001x1929px
What went wrong?
>>
>>27425603
killing tracking and having shitty servers
>>
>>27425580

Vap is still the same statwise but lost about half its DPS with Water gun. Its main reason for being top tier is that it was the strongest thing that was reasonably available.

Not everyone got lucky with hatching a Lapras or Snorlax and not everyone was going/teleporting to a Dratini Nest so they got Eevee. Heck in my area there were virtually no Eevee so Hypno was the next most economic choice and was everywhere..
>>
>>27425329
Chansey rarely gets to be on top due to its low max CP. Someone once said its low placement makes it a good frontline wall, though.
>>
>>27425259
What a faggot
>>
>>27425915
They're not a problem if they just do what they want somewhere but stacking the arenas with things they couldn't possibly get otherwise is a problem. At the very least we know it's spoofing, for the casuals playing and having no idea of this the game is just as good as gone.
>>
>>27425940
>They're not a problem if they just do what they want somewhere but stacking the arenas with things they couldn't possibly get otherwise is a problem.
Can you prove without a doubt they got those Pokemon through spoofing?
>>
File: go doctor lee, mayor of sokcho.png (538KB, 765x422px) Image search: [Google]
go doctor lee, mayor of sokcho.png
538KB, 765x422px
>mayor of that one w. korean town dressed up as a professor
kek
>>
>>27425164
To be fair, the spoofing thread is a lot older.
>>
>>27425954
When you get unrealistic results in a time too short, there's a bigger chance of it than the opposite.

And spoofers are the nicest ones here since people started to use bots doing all the job for them.
Also, since some very proudly say it as if screwing with people playing the game was something to be incedibly proud of, even if boasting about it is incredibly stupid, yes. Screw that, it's not even a proof, it's a confession.
>>
>>27425272

>Removed dratini nests

When was this patch? Because I was in Mckinney park two days ago and it was dratini raining from the sky.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-30-10-20-49.png (682KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-30-10-20-49.png
682KB, 1440x2560px
>>27425236
Tell me about it bro
>>
>>27425993
>When you get unrealistic results in a time too short, there's a bigger chance of it than the opposite.
So no you can't prove it, got it.
>>
Im gonna use a lucky egg, give me luck with the servers
>>
>>27425993

See mindsets like this piss me off.

All the pokemon goers in my town hang out in the same goddamn spot every day and always have the same shit......so a friend and I got the bright idea to go a few towns over and catch new stuff.

A day later we come back with Arcanines and Machamps and everyone things we're hacking or something..... It literally takes like 45 minutes of driving to be in an entirely different ecosystem for this game and people don't get that
>>
Why they think erasing dratini nest is a good idea?
>>
>>27426155

Again....when was this patch? I was in a dratini nest all day wednesday
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-30-02-34-46.png (670KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-30-02-34-46.png
670KB, 1440x2560px
anyone using pokewhere here? seems to be the best one I've found so far
>>
Is Gengar good?
>>
>>27426161
Yesterday, around 6-7 pm EST.
>>
File: unnamed.png (398KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
398KB, 540x900px
>>27426168
I use pokemap live
>>
>>27426142
Blame the people hacking or Niantic. People like you are clearly the minority right now, fucking deal with it.
And i'm not talking about just having a strange pokemon. God if it was only that that'd be heaven. Being able to farm the rarest things you'll find anywhere is a whole other matter. And that's not even talking about eggs.
Yes, some people are doing it the good way, but they get screwed under the mountain of spoofers. What's so surprising here?
Although I can't even blame them, this game is fucking annoying since the step radard is "broken".

Also speak for yourself for the ecosystem thing. This would be too good too.
>>
With the attack update, which one is better?

>Exeggutor, 25 IVs, Confusion + Solar Beam
>Exeggutor, 11 IVs, Zen Headbutt + Psychic

and also

>Slowbro, 11 IVs, Water Gun + Psychic
>Slowbro, 28 IVs, Confusion + Ice Beam
>>
>>27425603
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFu
>>
>>27426201
So basically you don't have it so everyone who does must be cheating
>>
>>27426189

Damn...that's unfortunate. I was thinking about going back to farm a better dragonite (the three I got are only 50-70%)

So are they just rare spawns all over the place now or what?

>>27426201

Fuck you, I shouldn't have to deal with it. Even if someone is spoofing, why should anyone fucking care? As long as they're not running a bot (those people are faggots) and are still walking for their pokemon it should not matter.

And the ecosystem thing is true....there are areas within my own town that have drastically different pokemon packed into them.....just get out and look
>>
What do apps like "Poké Vision" do exactly?
>>
>>27426189
Did Niantic said what they changed anywhere?
>>
>>27426265

Idk what they changed exactly but ghastly no longer spawn in my walmart parking lot.....which is pissing me off.
>>
>>27426264
Tells you where every pokemon is fetching the data from the Niantic servers.

Got a pretty shitty Venusaur at 3am cuz it said it was a few streets over
>>
>>27426278
Which one is the best?
>>
Just hit level 18, pretty much skipped level 17 entirely with a Lucky egg
Am I doing this right=
>>
>>27426284
I just use Pokevision on the browser I havent downloaded any apps
>>
>>27426224
>why should anyone fucking care?

When you can"t get an arena because people spoofing get them filled with 2000cp dragonites via 10 km eggs, they are going to care, idiot. Can't blame them about that. That's even more true for people not living in big towns, where they at least have a fighting chance. And people doing it the right way are the one getting screwed, it works this way with fucking everything, it's it's unfair, big news.

And bots are the main problem but since it cannot really be separated from spoofing from a technical standpoint, there you go.

Well, maybe in your town. Not that I care since as I said since the 3-steps problem I personally don't care that much about anything catching-related in this game. I guess it once again pretty much depends of where you come from once again and you were "lucky".

And spoofers walking for their pokemon.? What the hell do you think a spoofer is?
>>
>>27426300

>That lineup

Socal? And as long as you save your stardust till 20 you're doing fine
>>
>>27426300
About how many evolutions did you have?
>>
>>27426310

There are programs that can fool your physical phone into thinking you're somewhere else.....I have one.

Spoofing doesn't always mean "sitting at your fucking computer".

You're sounding more and more like an entitled brat with these comments though. I spent 9 hours walking in a park the other day for my dragonites....I was in the park that the dratini spawn. It's unfortunate that as of the patch you can't do what I did anymore but the point is there are people that legit walked for their mons that they're curbstomping you with.

If you can't get good mons you aren't trying, leave your town for a weekend, head somewhere big and at least 2 hours away....I bet you'll find something nice.
>>
>>27426313
Not much actually
Kakuna(new to dex)
Machoke(new to dex)
Marowak(new to dex)
Geodude->Graveler->Golem(new to dex)
Rhydon(new to dex)
Vaporeon (new to dex)
Flareon (new to dex)
Rapidash (new to dex)
Primeape
Venomoth
Arbok
Sandlash
Raticate

Holding on Pidgey candies because I actually want a good Pidgeot, same with Clefary and Gastly(this one is rare as fuck as I only have enough candies for Hanuter because I hatched the only 2 I've ever had)

Same with Caterpie and Weedle, evolved weedle for dex entry but those 2 are for some reason rare as fuck here

>>27426312
No, Mexico
>>
I had~30 evolutions, and that barely got me to level 21, and some of these were new dex entries!

The numbers get bigger as you level up.
>>
>>27426310
Here's the problem. You see a 2000cp dragonite and assume the other guy must be a spoofer. You see someone doing better than you and can't imagine a situation where they got there through legitimate means. It can't be that they spend way more time on the game than you. It can't be that they have better info about the game than you. It can't be that they're just dumb lucky. Nope, must be cheating.

Well as a level 21 cheater with a non-cheating level 22 friend who got a ~2300 dragonite legitimately less than a day ago, I find your butthurt equal parts obnoxious and pathetic.
>>
File: 1447883960218.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1447883960218.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>27426385

Best post in the thread
>>
>>27426310
Dragonite seems to spawn worldwide, regardless of area randomly at least once a week in each area or so, so it's not impossible to find one

I actually saw one in Pokevision like 2 days ago and was tempted to run for it, but it was in the middle of a neighborhood I'm not familiar with and it was starting to rain, relied in the incense to no effect
>>
File: kakuna-copy.png (674KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
kakuna-copy.png
674KB, 600x800px
thanks for the Poke Vision tip. Now I can see all the Pokemon within five blocks of me!
It's one Kakuna
>>
>>27426451

It helps find some rarer "three step" pokemon that would otherwise drive you nuts. I found a shitty Nidoqueen and two decent Tauros in my neighborhood with help from it
>>
>>27426451
keep the page open, it seems to take time to actually start showing up stuff, so if you close it it won't work for a while again
>>
Is Clefable really good in this game? He can beat Dragonite, right?
>>
>>27426202
Any help?
>>
Fuck, when i was finishing my lucky egg the game closed alone and now i can't see all the xp gained all at the same time
>>
>>27426467

Anything can beat anything within it's cp range given the time and effort.

Clefable is aight though

>>27426472

What changes did they make to attacks?
>>
>>27426467
surprisingly, Wigglytuff it's supposed to be better, and rare as fuck
>>
>>27426477
https://thesilphroad.com/research

They buffed most charged attacks and nerfed a lot of quick attacks.

Confusion is now 9.93 dps (from 7), Zen Headbutt is now 11.43 and Water Gun changed from 20 to 12 dps
>>
Just evolved 60 pokemons and lvl up from 16 to half 19. And i had 2m left where i cannot do anything.
>>
>that mud shot nerf
RIP my Poliwrath
>>
File: 1469160498157.png (105KB, 450x420px) Image search: [Google]
1469160498157.png
105KB, 450x420px
>notice the gym I held by my house earlier is now taken by valor
>decide to see what I'm going up against
>3 people
>all the pokemon are very similarly leveled (all around 1700CP
>notice all their names are the same with minor variations

How to do we stop the samefagging problem?
>>
>>27426492

I hatched a 92% minimum jigglypuff...I need 19 more candies.

So ready
>>
>>27426521
I have 2 extra phones and am considering doing this.
>>
>>27426541
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiY_iKSpWLM
>>
how rare is pinsir? Is it worth sprinting across town like a madman?

also
>first 10k egg
>eevee
>>
>>27426577

In rural areas they aren't that uncommon....way more common than Scyther anyway.

that's not to say they're bad or plentiful but no...I would not sprint like a madman for one
>>
For the silphroad IV calculator do you set the CP arc the lowest you can while remaining in your pokemon's CP/HP range and matching the power up requirements? It changes the result a lot even if you move it by one.
>>
>>27426577
They're shire mate and incredibly common in some locales, if you've not got one though, go geddit

One of the reasons I've not spoofed Central Park, Pinsirs everywhere
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, Niantic. Is it so hard to communicate with your players a bit? The changes they just made are literally nowhere to be officially found. Disgusting.
>>
>>27426577
different areas have different rare pokemon all depends on your area and if you have caught it befor
>>
File: thefunendshere.png (578KB, 562x1005px) Image search: [Google]
thefunendshere.png
578KB, 562x1005px
>>27425236
>>27426089

THIS IS PAIN
>>
>>27426636
Lmfao, cancer Niantic.
>>
>>27426584
>>27426601
>>27426608
Never seen one in my area so I pussed out and drove to get it

>28 cp
>>
>>27426577
There is no such thing as rare Pokemon, every area has different spawns
Someone right now, somewhere is swimming in Scythers, Electabuzz or whatever you consider rare as fuck in your area.

The only ones I've noticed that are not common anywhere are probably Porygon, Lickitung and maybe, just maybe Tangela. And even then I'm sure there's someone swimming in them somewhere in the world
>>
File: 1462418531002.png (112KB, 540x521px) Image search: [Google]
1462418531002.png
112KB, 540x521px
>Learn about IVs
>Realize all my mons I've invested in are only 40-70%
>Hesitant to evolve anything less than 80% minumum

They shouldn't exist in a game like this...omg
>>
>>27426668
They are actually nearly worthless in this game. at least in it's current state. Don't even bother

But I agree they shouldn't even be here, in fact all Pokemon should at leats be close to each other in terms of CP final evolution cap and potential, not bullshit like Perisian max being 700 and Vaporeon already in the 1300 for example
>>
File: weepinduo.png (153KB, 1484x491px) Image search: [Google]
weepinduo.png
153KB, 1484x491px
Which one do I evolve?
>>
File: fuck_this_shit.gif (760KB, 259x214px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_this_shit.gif
760KB, 259x214px
>hear Niantic finally got around to updating spawn algorhythms
>get super excited and check pokevision
>still living in pidgey and rattata land
>>
File: 1464661823298.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1464661823298.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>27426713
>>
>>27426713
Are you telling me it's not obvious?
>>
>>27426715
dunno man I've seen 2 Pikachus in the last couple of hours that already more than I've ever saw since launch
>>
>>27426715
>>27426721
That said the night/day cycle is still bugged so yeah, zubats will stil eat up spawns since they show 24/7 not only at night for example
>>
>>27426667
Can confirm, rural af village in swamp country has an abundance of Tangela.

I've only gotten Porygon from an egg, I'd be kinda surprised to see one in the wild really.

I've got 103 Pokemon even living in a tiny ass, off the beaten path village that just got internet in 2011. Only Pokemon I've seen or heard exactly 0 of around here is Kangaskhan.
>>
>>27426735

>Caught nine ghastly the night before last
>Didn't see a single fucking one last night...

Fucked up you say....?

>>27426743

I haven't seen a kanga either....not even from an egg in my area

>>27426674

Yeah I'm starting to think that......

On a side note, do Nidoran spawn in CPs higher than 450-500? That's all I'm seeing and don't want to evolve one then run into a 700 one like I did with Oddish
>>
File: this is valor territory bitch.gif (3MB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
this is valor territory bitch.gif
3MB, 357x200px
>evolve a shitload of mons yesterday
>tossed out a bunch of high CP ones because they got bad moves
>move update happens

why can't Niantic have one guy, just you know, like one guy, ONE person, just have him be in charge of telling people what they plan to do, so we don't do stupid shit like this. Just a little headsup "Hey guys, we're planning to update the move list next week". Look at that? Is that so difficult? Is it so much to ask that Niantic do at least the bare minimum expected of a game development company?

The more days go by, the more I get the impression that Niantic doesn't actually want people playing their game. They just want a horde of normies who spend five minutes a day blindly chasing Pikachu, don't ask questions and spend loads emone on their shop. The moment people actually start giving a fuck, they get placed on The Niantic shitlist and they just want you out. Actually setting goals in our game, how fucking dare you.
>>
I am thinking in buying a portable charger. Someone know what i might look for? Yesterday i was looking and only found a 4000mAh. Should I look for more or qith that is okay already?
>>
>>27426451

What tip?
>>
>>27426785
I can't even find a place to read all that they changed.
>>
>>27426785

I'm still super asshurt that my ghastly well ran dry.....fuckers better start spawning again tonight
>>
>>27425097
1800 CP Dragonite ran from me yesterday so I kinda feel you.
>>
>wake up
>open Pokemon Go
>7/9 of the radar are ekans and the otehr 2 zubats
Nah fuck this, I'm back to sleep
>>
>>27426793
Kek, I came into this thread to ask this exact question. My city has free buses that drive around in loops, I was going to stick a portable charger in my pocket and just ride the bus all day, but wasn't sure what the best mAh is to get. 10,000 apparently charges a phone 4 times over, so that's probably overkill...?
>>
>>27424831
Did Water Gun get nerfed? It used to have 10 power, right?
>>
With the spawn changes I only have less doduo, but the pokemons that yesterday would be a doduo just don't apear, so now i have less pokemon density. Thanks Niantic
>>
>>27426854
Just get one that charges your phone like 2 times, 4 times over is basically for also Laptops if needed
>>
>>27426889
I've got more pokemon over all, but significantly less variety and I'm not too happy.

Changing the spawns doesn't help combat the fact that people already farmed up 18 dragonites, it just screws the ones who don't. All I've got is fucking pidgeys and a beedril.
>>
>mfw 93% iv dratini
>101cp and 15 candy
Is it worth it?
>>
>>27426865
6 now

get rekt vaporefucks
>>
>>27426925

You will blow pretty much all of your stardust getting it up to speed.

If you want it to carry you to victory alone then go for it
>>
>>27426906
Yes. I don't know why Niantic think that would make all balanced. They just could make that your team only can't have pokemons repeated to battle the people that farmed dragonites or eevees
>>
So wait, what did they do?
I was already swimming in fucking Ekans and Zubats, this means now it's worse?

I won't complain about Growlithes though, I like Arcanine
But I could use at least ONE gastly
>>
>>27426925
I have a 100% Dratini that is only 13 CP, I know your suffering
>>
>>27426934
hydro pump massively buffed tho, if you can dodge properly vap is a lil better.
get with it bruv
>>
Any tips for battles?
level 18 and I've only battled twice, now I feel like I'm finally up to the levels around here

So absically I tap over and over, and dodge?
How do i use the secondary attack?
>>
>>27426946
you should train it once just to make sure it actually has 100%, IVs for low CP 'mons are often wrong.
Also what the hell is this: I had a 55-85 IV Exeggcute, i train it once to narrow it down, now it says it's 66-91%.
Now how the hell did it get better all of a sudden? Am I supposed to train every single mon now once to see if it calculated the top IV wrong? What the dick is going on?
>>
>>27426965
>lvl 18
>up the lvls
>>
>>27426969
I'm avoiding IV stuff just because of how broken it seems to be. I'm OCD but not enough to give a shit about 10-15% extra power. All I'm focusing on is getting high CP catches with the highest DPS/STAB moves.
>>
>>27426973
not every1 lives in the land of plenty m80
>>
>>27426977
Yea, I only check IVs for almost max CP pokemons because I can't be bothered to grind two million dust and ten thousand candies to level a 100cp 100IV monster.
But it's still kind of a must check before evolution, my friend's 550 machop turned to 850 machoke, where as my 600 much better IV machop turned into a 1100 machoke.
>>
>>27426986
even in my area which only has ratata the gym leaders at all 3 gyms (theyre 20 min drive apart) have vapes at lvl 24
>>
>>27427006
rat doesnt evolve into vap bruv
but seriously people just live in different places to you, try looking at maps of sparsely populated areas
>>
I'm trying the Silphroad IV calculator and I can't figure out the Pokemon level. I'm trying a Nidoran I hatched and the semi circle looks the same no matter what. If I set the Pokemon to lvl 15.5, it's perfect. If I set it to 16.5, it's significantly lower.

How do I know which one?
>>
File: 58158117_p18.png (962KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
58158117_p18.png
962KB, 1060x1500px
>>
>>27425187
>moves got re-balanced

Wait what?
>>
>>27427056

Bro to you even pokemongo?
Vapereon got well deserved nerfing, hopefully this leads to a more diverse gym lineups and appropriate counter mons
>>
File: cNLv4Gy.gif (2MB, 462x259px) Image search: [Google]
cNLv4Gy.gif
2MB, 462x259px
>>27427048
got any more senpai?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-30-13-27-44.png (204KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-30-13-27-44.png
204KB, 540x960px
Can anyone tell me the IVs for this Eevee?

Not sure what the site is or if you can even check it on a phone
>>
What the fuck is this? I want the Sage shitposter back.
>>
>>27427094
it's 21 pages on pixiv
>>
>>27427097
Here you go, its an okay Eevee
https://pokemon.gameinfo.io/tools/iv-calculator#133,541,68,2200,1
>>
>>27427074
Vaporeon is still going to be the most common eeveelution.

Even with the nerf to Water Gun, it still outclasses Ember and Thundershock the other two carry by a lot.

That said, Grass-types should be able to counter it easier, which could lead to more Flareons to counter the Grass.

>RIP in peace Jolteon
>>
>>27427125
thanks friendo
>>
>>27427192
It seems to me that Jolteon is a bit faster than Vaporeon but I could be wrong. The only bad thing about Jolteon is that CP after evolution is shit.
I evolved a 678 cp Eevee hoping for a 1700 vaporeon or atleast a decent 1500 flareon but nope.
1296 Jolteon. Thanks
>>
>>27427220
>The only bad thing about Jolteon is that CP after evolution is shit.
And that Thunder Shock is still one of the weakest moves in the game.
>>
>>27427192

>See a gym defended by one ~1300CP Vapeoreon
>Fight it with my ~1300CP Jolteon
>Both full health
>Loose

They really need to change the super/not very effective bonus to 1.5 because its been making mon types almost meaningless so far
Hopefully this nerfing will balance things out a bit
>>
>have a 100% perfect IV vaporeon
>cp 337
>eevees are rare, not enough candy to power it up

fuck
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-30-14-53-25.png (821KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-30-14-53-25.png
821KB, 1440x2560px
Should I ?
>>
>>27427253
They should also add 4x super effective/not effective bonus
>>
>>27427261
>eevees are rare
What's the common shitmon in your area? I'll trade you. I'm constantly drowning in eevees over here and every gym is nothing but eeveelutions all the time.
>>
>>27427253
Electric types in general are weak as fuck right now
But more because of the moves than anything

CP-wise Jolteon being this weak is bullshit
At least Magneton and Electabuzz can still evolve
And Raichu and Electabuzz are also missing a pre-volution that might add some more CP powr
>>
>>27427267
twister
>>
>>27427277
Drowzees. So many drowzees, you can have them all
>>
>>27427267
NO! I powered up my Gyarados that had about 120 CP and I got 1300 or or so. Wait until you get a better one. With your current 50 CP one you will get like 700 CP max.
http://pogotoolkit.com/
>>
>>27427288
It's 94% IV senpai
>>
>>27427288
Magikarp* I mean
>>
>>27427295
Yeah but 50 CP is really bad. Trust me. I was dissapointed when I got 1300
>>
>>27427295
>he fell for the IV meme
The difference between 0/0/0 and 15/15/15 is like 10% damage and a few hp. Not worth the candies m80. CP matters a lot more.
>>
>>27427313
I evolved a 150 Magikarp like 12 minutes ago and I got a 1600 Gyarados. Still dissapointed. Atleast it has Dragon Breath which is better than bite.
>>
Max CP is based on your own trainer level. As you level higher, you´ll be able to powerup mons further. There´s no fixed CP cap for mons.
>>
>>27427356
Whoa thanks anon
>>
>>27427313
Especially in a casual game like this where any pokemon is viable. You can use your favourites.

It doesn't matter if you get a max IV dragonite since anyone can power trough it with 6 shitmons since the AI is so bad
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-30-15-06-54.png (717KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-30-15-06-54.png
717KB, 1440x2560px
>>27427281
As expected
>>
Better to catch high cp mons or low cp mons with good iv?
>>
>>27427341
>Atleast it has Dragon Breath which is better than bite.
How?

Both have the same DPS, and Bite is super-effective against more things.
>>
File: 1467851223953.jpg (70KB, 516x433px) Image search: [Google]
1467851223953.jpg
70KB, 516x433px
>Niantic buffed and nerfed all of the attacking moves in Pokemom GO
>doesn't bother to tell anyone

What a shitty company, really.
>>
>>27427373
what cp?
>>
>>27427281
>>27427373
How did you know it was going to be Twister?
>>
>>27427313

This, I would only consider checking IV's of you have 2 with similar CP and the same moves

CP>Moves>IV's
>>
>>27427390
It's always Twister
>>
>>27427377
>Bite is super-effective against more things.

Maybe if you live in Hypno-land. Out here, there aren't enough psychic Pokemon guarding gyms to make that worthwhile.
>>
>>27427393
Moves dont matter because when a pokemon evolves no matter what the moves change. Or atleast thats what ive heard
>>
>>27427405
>Moves dont matter because when a pokemon evolves no matter what the moves change
He's obviously talking about the move when evolved senpai
>>
>>27426155
Protip: Dratini are supposed to be rare.
>>
What nest types did they get rid of? I still have my charmander nest it seems, but I haven't seen any dratini in the usual spot.
>>
>>27427459
A local Growlithe nest turned into a Psyduck nest and a local Squirtle nest turned into a Charmander nest.
>>
Why does everyone keep saying moves got nerfed and buffed? Where is the source?
>>
>>27427459
>>27427473

Where da Charmanders at?
I know somewhere central Europe for Dratini
>>
>>27427498
>open game
>look at move
>it is a different power than it was before
Yeah, I want to hear this source, too. Sounds like a bunch of bs
>>
>>27427498

>Where is the source
Literally the game or check reddit for full details
>>
>>27427522
>>27427524
I didn't see any mention of from Niantic.
>>
>>27427536

Are you surprised they have made major in game changes and communicated nothing about it?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-30-16-26-15.png (341KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-30-16-26-15.png
341KB, 480x800px
>"Damn a wild dragonite those are rare"
>"1300 CP. Not good but I could use it to hold gyms at least."
>proceeds to use 20 ultra balls with razberry,32 Great balls with razberry and 30 pokeballs
>shit runs away
Really loving the catch rates.
>>
>>27427517
https://pokevision.com/#/@37.545837936373,-77.4501807914

They were spawning two, three, even four at a time last night, although there are also long lulls without any. I caught 25 of them in a five hour period, even with a few of them running away. There were also still errant Squirtle and Bulbasaur spawns.
>>
>>27427498
All you need to know is that most fast attacks were nerfed and most charge attacks were buffed.

You can't just spam like a mad cunt and expect to win, anymore. You have to use charge attacks and actively dodge the opponents'
>>
>>27424831
Almost at level 20.
When do I start evolving my shit?
Should I use my lucky eggs?
Any more tips?
>>
>>27427632
Use your eggs when you have enough pokemon to evolve to take advantage of them, it doesn't matter what level you're at.
>>
>>27427632
Start evolving at least at level 25. I am level 22 and catching Pidgeys is hard. Also dont rush evolutions. Sometimes you can find pokemon that are way better
>>
>>27427643
>>27427640
How much Evolutions do you recommend to do on a single Egg?
>>
>>27427048
Remember when some people were upset when Candela was revealed?
>>
>>27427640
>>27427643
Thanks!
Anything else I should know/do/be aware of?
>>
>>27427673
I've heard 60
>>
>>27427678
No? I remember everyone losing their shit (positively) at the designs
>>
Is the tracker fucked up?

Today I was having my hair washed in the hairdresser for the cut and out of nowhjere, a dratini appeared and I caught it...but the tracker didnt say shit about it before.
>>
>>27427673
As many as you can.

I did about 45 inbetween farming stops and catching pop ups. Less experience than I could have had, but more fun than jamming Evolve for half and hour.
>>
>>27427673
As much as you can. Just be sure that the pokemon you are evolving has its CP bar at more than 80% and that you're atleast lvl 25. That only applies when you are trying to get competetive pokemon tho.
>>
Why doesn't Niantic saud anything about the new move buffs?
>>
>>27427707
>That only applies when you are trying to get competetive pokemon tho.

This. If you're evolving nuisance Pokemon just for XP, checking HP isn't necessary.
>>
>>27427715
Yeah so if you really want to get XP with Lucky Eggs evolve Ratattas and Pidgeys and other cancer.
>>
Anyone else having trouble with gyms? At two different gyms, I would get kicked out immediately after starting the battle. Can still catch Pokemon and activate Stops just fine, though.
>>
Is anyone else hoarding Eevee/Horsea/Onix candies in hopes that Niantec incorporates Gen 2 before this game dies?
>>
>>27427746
by the time it comes out you should be at a high enough level to just find them
>>
>>27427746
Eevees are the 3rd most common Pokemon here, other than Pidgey and Weedle. Literally more common than Rattata. Don't have to hoard anything for them.

Up to 40 Onix candies and no reason to use them since Onix is shit. Might as well hold on.

My biggest question was for Blissey. I ended up spending the Chansey candies since its good at defending gyms. Out of all the gyms I took yesterday, the only one I still hold is the one with Chansey in it.
>>
>>27427777
>tfw almost lvl 20 and no chansey, lapras or snorlax
>>
Apparantly lvl 39-40 takes five million xp. Getting 1-40 is 20 mil in total. If that is the case you (I) will reastically never reach anything close to the lvl cap. Which means I will never be able to max out my pokemon, so does this mean IV is useless to me (and almost everyone else) and realistically only high CP and moves matter?
>>
>>27427846
CP stops increasing at 30.
>>
>>27427855
I thought the CP of mon you see in the wild stopped increasing at 30, but the CP cap kept going up from 30 to 40.
>>
>>27427744
Happens to me whenever I get too far from the gym while I am in the battle. It would kick me out from the battle and when I try to battle it again it would just kick me to the menu screen instantly. It doesnt fix it even when I restart the game
>>
>>27427845
22 here and Chansey is the only one of those I've gotten. I've had only 3 10km eggs
>Jynx
>Eevee
>Chansey

Give me the ability to transfer eggs, already. I'm drowning in 5km.
>>
>>27427744
There's one gym around here that's just plain bugged. If I try to fight it, the "go" gets stuck in the screen and the client freezes. Upon force quitting and restarting, I'll find myself unable to login for something like 5-10 minutes.
>>
Why doesn't Niantic saud anything about the new move buffs?

Why aren't they talking about bugs and stuff?
>>
>>27427894
>goldeen tentacruel nidoran goldeen tentacruel nidoran goldeen tentacruel nidoran goldeen tentacruel nidoran goldeen tentacruel nidoran
>>
File: eevee.png (81KB, 650x554px) Image search: [Google]
eevee.png
81KB, 650x554px
I'm confused, I know the arc is right, yet it tells me it isn't.
>>
>>27427930
You might be setting your trainer level too low.
>>
File: 65436354.png (229KB, 421x403px) Image search: [Google]
65436354.png
229KB, 421x403px
>Vapereon stats still not nerfed
>local park is a LVL 6 gym with 6 Vapereon
>>
>>27427977
With the move stat changes, Vaporeon became a worse attacker, but a better defender, as long as it didn't have Aqua Tail.
>>
>>27427988
It's HP is still a fucking wall for what it is, they need to drop the HP badly.
>>
>wake up, fire up Poke Vision
>there's one Pokemon in a five block radius, a Paras
>I try to catch it
>It runs away
>>
>>27427997
No, what they need to do is make Speed important somehow so literally every Electric type isn't stuck at being dogshit.

Vaporeon is good because only Grass Pokemon can possibly counter it. And Ice and Fire have good Pokemon to counter them.
>>
>>27428015
Vapreon has the 3rd highest HP in the game.
>>
>>27428030
>the pokemon with the 4th highest HP in Gen 1 has the 3rd highest HP in Go
I AM OUTRAGED
>>
Water Gun has a 6. Does that mean it literally deals 6 points of HP damage, or something else?
>>
>>27428015
Why are Electrics all shit? Sorry I'm new to the combat aspect of the game.
>>
>>27428060
yes thats literally what it is. 6 damage
>>
>>27426636
That's adorable
>>
>>27428082
Because Thundershock is the weakest movem Voltorb , magneton and raichu are shit and hard to get and electabuzz is fucking rare. Level 22 and I cant get an electabuzz with more than 1100 cp
>>
>>27428082
Stats in Go are heavily based on stats from Gen 1, except they ignored the Speed stat.

Most Electric-types, not just in Gen 1, have high speed at the expense of other places. Speed is literally ignored in this game, so it's wasted stats.
>>
>>27428060
They lowered the base power so it's obviously weaker.
Most sites calculate damage per second and also stab, so it's not 6 but it is definitely down from what it was.

For reference, attacks like Thundershock suck ass because of the very slow attack animation, hence lower damage per second.

Just wondering is Nox fucked?
>>
File: 1383067031278.jpg (22KB, 240x237px) Image search: [Google]
1383067031278.jpg
22KB, 240x237px
>>27425284
>Lazy neckbeard cheats at go
>Tells other to get off their asses
>>
you guys see the update?

they're removing footprints entirely
>>
>move DPS list requires special permission to access it
for literally why
>>
>try calc IVs
>gives me a large range
>power it up and try calc again
>range is even larger
nice
what a useful tool
>>
Any CT anons here? Where do you go for stops/Mons?
>>
>>27428327
Did you follow all of the instructions anon? You're supposed to use the name column and keep the previous entry when you power it up.
>>
Niantic is such a fucking joke of a company. Any other company when making changes would tell the players what the changes were, these assholes don't say a word
>>
>>27428370
Funny how reddit is dickriding them for it for some reason
>wow it's so much more fun when the community is left in the dark and has to figure everything out when they make changes thanks niantic
It's disgusting desu
>>
File: 232535346.jpg (20KB, 730x81px) Image search: [Google]
232535346.jpg
20KB, 730x81px
>>27428359
i thought i was doing it right

inb4 it's trash, just trying to figure out how to use the calc
>>
>tfw got a 96-98% perfect IV gyrados
>tfw also got a 96-98% perfect iv dragonite
I'm making it big senpaitachi.
>>
>>27428370
I don't really mind that at all. With so many players, we're going to find out about any changes they make pretty quickly.

I do mind the nest change and that Dratini no longer has any. Or that the 3-step glitch somehow still exists. Or that they call out scanners who are trying to prop their game up.

They don't seem to make any good decisions, so I'd rather just heard nothing than what's actually going on.
>>
>>27428430
>>27428327
Use this: https://pokeassistant.com/main/ivcalculator
It's better than the shitty spreadsheet in the OP.
>>
File: wvt3w6n.jpg (66KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
wvt3w6n.jpg
66KB, 1080x608px
>>27428396
I went there looking to see if anyone was mad, no one mentions it. I can understand if they released Gen 2 Pokemon in secret and people were shocked and happy they didn't tell anyone.

But you nerf and buff Pokemon moves a major part of the game and not tell anyone is fucked up.
>>
File: Hitmonchan browsing vp.png (52KB, 747x521px) Image search: [Google]
Hitmonchan browsing vp.png
52KB, 747x521px
How do I into good pokemon?

I'm lvl 23, I'm hatching eggs, I'm doing everything I can but it seems that everyone has better pokemon than me.

I got around 14 pokemon over 1000, the highest being 1600 and the second highest being 1400. Am I just shit out of luck or does it sound like I'm at a "normal" level considering the strength of my pokemon
>>
>mfw I ran out of Pokeballs because I'm trying to maximize Lucky Egg, stops are rare in my area and my bag is full

H-Help me
>>
>>27428475
>how do i into good pokemon?
Get good IV pokes and power them up.
>>
>>27428488
throw away those useless potions, fool
>>
File: image.png (704KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
704KB, 750x1334px
>>27426052
Literally yesterday afternoon, no shit there were still dratini nests for you. I'm glad I farmed my dragonite on Wednesday now
>>
>>27428475
Sometimes just comes down to luck.

Level 22 and caught a 1900 Dragonite. Next highest was 1600.
>>
File: in my dreams.png (175KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
in my dreams.png
175KB, 900x900px
>>27428370
It's par for the course with Niantic. I don't like it but I kinda learned to deal with it, by now.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160727-183209.png (757KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160727-183209.png
757KB, 1440x2560px
fuck niantic and their random cp crap.
>>
>>27428551
Got his best moveset at least.
>>
>>27426713
Link?
>>
>>27428475
Fuck, im 20 and havent seen a single mon over 1000CP
>>
Is this the thread where people play normally?

I'm tired of the autism spewed by cheaters at /vg/
>>
I know this question has probably already been asked, but does it make sense to power up a Pokemon, and THEN evolve it, since evolving doubles a mon's CP.
>>
>>27428664
No, that's the worst way to do it because evolving it can change it's moveset.

The maximum CP a pokemon can achieve does't change if you power it up before or after evolving so there's no benefit to powering up first. And since the moveset changes after evolving you could end up wasting a ton of stardust on a useless mon.
>>
>>27428656
yes, mostly.
>>
>>27428664
It doesnt double it

>>27428627
I got a 1008 electrabuzz at 17
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-31-00-35-27.png (670KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-31-00-35-27.png
670KB, 1080x1920px
>>27428551
just caught this
not even good IVs
;_;

and a 420 seadra earlier today
>>
File: Image.png (364KB, 810x405px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
364KB, 810x405px
So there are no official patch notes anywhere?
>>
So are poorfags on Android 4.3 stuck in the base apk or will there be a new apk with major updates?
>>
>>27428751
>official
No.

Use this
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_nO-IuAWZk3iAtFNDdeG7E_98XBC3DsGW0WPWkiQnuk/htmlview?sle=true#gid=2131171395
>>
>>27428833
Thanks but I was more interested in the spawn rate changes
>>
File: Capture+_2016-07-30-12-10-52.jpg (312KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-07-30-12-10-52.jpg
312KB, 1440x2392px
I've been playing in the rain a lot lately, it's comfy because less heat and normies.
>>
>>27428909
Nice.
>>
>>27428909
DRAGONITE!
Nice, i need to get me one. Question, does dratini candy evolve a stage 2 dratini or do you need thats candy
>>
>>27424831
Question!
IVs are good even with a shit moveset or is it already accounted for?
>>
>>27428925
TY senpai.

>>27428931
Pokemon only use their base forms candy.
>>
>>27428931
same candy, but a lot of it
>>
>>27428951
Sweet

>>27428954
How much? I love this, as a force feeding fetishism your basically feeding a slender, cool and slimy reptile so much that it becomes perma fat and loses its bodies natural sheen
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-31-02-19-00.png (628KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-31-02-19-00.png
628KB, 1080x1920px
why do i even bother
>>
>>27428944
A poke with good IVs is around 5% better than a poke with average IVs
Now you look at the difference between a shit moveset and a good moveset and do the maths
>>
>>27429032
Thanks
>>
How do play this game, can someone do brief explanation or link me a vid please.
>>
>>27428977
Pokémon with 1 evolution all need 50, exception is magikarp which needs 400
Pokémon with 2 evolutions need 25 then 100, exceptions are pidgey, caterpie and weedle which need 12 then 100
>>
File: b653v.jpg (516KB, 600x1464px) Image search: [Google]
b653v.jpg
516KB, 600x1464px
How do I know if I have a nest near me?
>>
>>27429097
Nerds will be close

>>27429086
Thank
>>
>>27429086
This isn't completely true.
Weedle, Pidgey and Caterpie need 12 and then 50.
Rattata and Eevee are single evo mons and both need only 25.
>>
So are there any Dratini nest left?
>>
>>27429086
pidgey, weedle and caterpie actually need 12 and then 50
>>
>>27429143
>>27429137
oh yes my bad
>>
A Charizard, arcanine, and Lapras have been spawning like 5-10 mins away from me all morning but I'm too lazy
>>
File: pokemon-no.jpg (570KB, 1959x1745px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-no.jpg
570KB, 1959x1745px
This is from an Australian newspaper released today. Worth a laugh or two.

>"the game's Japanese maker's Niantic"
>Niantic is in California
>>
>>27429155
yeah
okay
post coords
>>
There's a lake that was a popular Go spot with most of the Water types like Poliwag, Psyduck, and Slowpoke. Is it going to suddenly change to other Pokemon with the update?
>>
File: 1468293238901.jpg (307KB, 653x893px) Image search: [Google]
1468293238901.jpg
307KB, 653x893px
>>27429173
>>
>>27429173
Not that funny, have you been to kings park? Thw lawns are shattered and what was a nice acenic walk is full of rude and arrogant people who walk into you.

Also its mainly chinese people who are sitting where they shouldnt, t least thats what i noticed
>>
File: IMG_1611.png (718KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1611.png
718KB, 864x1536px
FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
>>27429234
>cars parked with men in them
MEN!!
>>
>>27428909
>tfw i don't have an exeggutor yet
Exeggcutes are too damn rare here
>>
>>27429241
Better rev up that scanner
>>
>>27425187
>>27425239
>>27425258
Wigglytuff with Pound and Hyperbeam. Mine with a low CP of 1300 is destroying people. at such a low CP it still has 180+HP and lots of speed. Watch out.
>>
>>27429238
I'm an amerifat and everyone here is pretty respectful of memorials around here while playing pokemon go. Maybe the people that live near you are just scumbags.
>>
>>27429280
Its because (i think) kpark is right next to uwa, which has a lot of foreigner students, mainly chinese. The white people thwre usually wear pokemon clothes and are with friends, on footpaths
>>
Anyone know a scanning app for iPhones that actually works?
>>
>>27429241
>u have them all anyway

ok
>>
>>27429238
There are gooks everywhere in Perth, no point complaining about it in one area. And it's not disrespectful to the monuments, if anything it's helping people become informed and interested about reading them, since the Poké Stop spinners bring up their descriptions.
>>
File: 1460413848875.png (40KB, 1353x551px) Image search: [Google]
1460413848875.png
40KB, 1353x551px
>people saying the spawns have been changed
>check whats nearby
>still fucking Drowzee
>>
Question, are these good movesets for these pokes?

Dragonite - Dragon Claw/Dragon Breath
Gyrados - Bite/Dragon Pulse
>>
>>27429234
>men doing what they do
kek
>>
>>27429402
Dragon Breath and Hyper BEam for Nite

Bite and Pulse or Pump
>>
>>27426385
you just admitted to cheating. you're still a huge faggot.
>>
>>27429416
>Dragon Breath and Hyper Beam for Nite
Well I've already pumped my nite full of candies, given it's perfect IV. So eh...
>>
Lads, I caught a 640 Golbat. Is it worth powering up?
>>
>>27429385
No one reads that stuff, especially all the kia trees.

Im not saying disrespectful but to go under the barrier around the eternal flame is rude and arrogant, or to have your volume maxed (always the chinese). Gooks arent everywhere in perth, its only northern burbs, the south has more korean and japanese communities comparatively
>>
>>27429402
Dragonite has optimal moveset.

Gyarados doesn't, Hydro pump is alot better then Dragon pulse

>>27429416
Hyper beam does similair damage to dragon claw now, although claw still wins with a 0.01 dps difference.
>>
>>27426385
Any game honestly
>>
>>27429467
are you joking?
>>
>>27429467
Golbat a shit
630CP is nothing, i catch pidgeys with higher CP.
>>
>>27429469
I can live with the Gyrado's not having hydro pump tbqh. I just evolved it (perfect IVs too)
>>
>>27429489
I am actually serious. Should I try to wait to see if I encounter a stronger Golbat, or just go with this one?
>>
>>27428909
What level was your Nidorino and Nidorina?
>>
>>27429503
You should wait.
>>
Has anyone seen a jigglypuff nest? I had one near me but all I get are vulpix now. Nobody bothered to map out Oddish before I guess
>>
>>27428893
That is a think that annoys me a little. Not a single advertisement nor a post patch notes.
>>
>Niantic makes big changes to spawn nests and attacks
>Doesn't say a fucking word
I'm about to break into their main office and shove their fucking faces through their screens. This type of non communicative bullshit is unacceptable in this day and age.
>>
>>27429714
Calm down its just a game but you're right no patch notes is pretty stupid
>>
>>27429714
You're going to be mad when you learn that they removed footsteps on android entirely.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160730-123700.png (547KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160730-123700.png
547KB, 1536x2048px
I found a Tauros with a good level but the move set is a bit iffy

Is it worth powering up?
>>
>>27429764
why would anyone be mad?

footsteps haven't worked for weeks anyway, this game is unplayable without a scanner
>>
>>27429781
Because Niantic is sweeping the entire problem under the rug by just pretending it doesn't exist anymore. They've made an active effort to not speak about it and now they're just removing it instead of buying servers so they can fucking re-enable it and not fuck the servers
>>
>>27429781
>unplayable
I do fine without one.
>>
>>27429770
No.
Nothing's really worth powering up unless the bar is >90% full and you're above level 20. I'd say don't power up stuff until you're 25, but the exact level is up to you.
>>
>>27429801
why would they buy servers when they know the game isn't going to last
would be a waste of money

even if this was a good game there is no way they could maintain the initial craze
>>
>>27429821
The only reason it won't last is because they keep shooting themselves in the fucking foot.
>>
>>27429832
the footstep thing makes complete sense

>they don't have a fix right now
>3step glitch is confusing normies
>remove footsteps to account for this
DUH
>>
>>27429850
Its not confusing anyone. I have not met a single person who is confused by it.
>>
>>27429850
you mean
>they don't have a fix right now
>3step glitch is confusing normies
>remove dratini nests to account for this
>>
>Niantic CEO states he isn't a fan of scanners
>Niantic CEO also doesn't provide any information on how they'll provide a way to actually hunt pokemon
Fucking incredible. Its like they're all completely incompetent.
>>
>>27426168
used it last night
>wartortle in someones back yard
>12:30 am
>despwans in 25 minutes
time to get tactical
>>
File: Screenshot_20160730-135824.png (1020KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160730-135824.png
1020KB, 1440x2560px
>>27429764
No they didn't.
>>
>>27429940
This, they are retards who managed to get pokemon in their hands but obviously werent up to the challenge that is keeping a massive franchise entry afloat
>>
>>27429969
The update is still yet to come for some androids. It'll come within the next day or two for everyone.
>>
>>27429940
Their next move is to sell pokeradars in game after they remove the tracker feature.
>want to hunt down pokemon? Just pay us a one time fee of $10, goy. Hehehehe :^)
>>
I missed a Charizard by less than a minute

REEEEEEEEEEÈÊEEEËEEEEĘEEEĒEEEEÉEEĒEĖ
>>
How the fuck do you play this game, been in my room and all I caught so far is a weedle and fearow so dumb
>>
Is it possible to spoof on a Mac? I'm level 22 and I'm done walking tb h
>>
>>27430072
Ask in the cheatfag thread, dumbfuck
>>
>>27429234
That place looks wonderful. A splendid view of the ocean, a pokestop, and anonymous gay sex. That sounds like a good day to me.
>>
>>27430072
No, not much can be done om a mac
>>
>>27430107
t. fat sweaty american
>>
>>27430072
https://github.com/iam4x/pokemongo-webspoof
>>
>>27430210
>t. fat neckbeard that can't walk longer than 5 minutes
>>
Does the pokedex not work in this game? I can only see one pokemon's entry but there's no description?
>>
>>27430237
Does that projector play movies?
>>
How the fuck do you level if you aren't supposed to evolve or do gyms until level 20
>>
>>27430296
Who told you not to evolve lmao. Evolving is basically the only good way to level so far
>>
>>27430317
A lot of people- some in this thread even- say don't evolve anything until you hit 15. And since my Pokemon are too low in CP to do any nearby gyms, I feel stuck. Am I supposed to catch Rattatas for weeks?
>>
>>27430296
dude what
Only thing you shouldn't do is waste dust until level 30.
>>
>>27430338
Whys that?
>>
>>27430357
Wild mons don't get stronger once you hit 30.
>>
>>27430336
So the way to power level, if you're not spoofing/botting, is basically stocking up on low-candy evolves like pidgeys, weedles, and caterpies. Then once you have like 40-60 evolutions set up, pop a lucky egg, which doubles exp for half an hour, then evolve all your trashmon. It's 1k xp for every evolution. Don't power up anything until you're past level 20, 25 if you're okay with holding out longer.
>>
>>27430396
Ah kk, you mean in terms of cp? At 24 now so is the difference about 200?
>>
>>27430296
You evolve shitmon and other pokemon who's candy you can easily get. Evolve things like Pidgeys, Caterpies, and Weedles for XP.
>>
>220 coins
More items slots, more pokemon slots, or more incubators?
>>
>>27430433
I got my item slots to 500, and then got incubators. Haven't reaaally needed more Pokemon inventory
>>
>>27430246
same problem. If I select a pokemon, it scrobbles until it reachs bulbasaur. Android
>>
So, I am currently training a Pinsir, but whenever I strengthen him, the game wants me to get to the next level. But when I go to the next level, the Pinsir wants more and more Pokecandies.

Is there a level at which this thing will stop or...?
>>
>>27430472
If you're at the point where getting to the level is that easy for you, you shouldn't be powering up pokemon at all.
>>
File: 1449532446747.jpg (107KB, 798x866px) Image search: [Google]
1449532446747.jpg
107KB, 798x866px
>my perfect eevee turns into flareon
>vaporeon was finally nerfed and flareon got 100 damage fire blast
the future is so bright I have to wear shades.
>>
Is there a general "GOOD MOVESET ON THIS POKE" spreadsheet/list or nah?
>>
>>27430579
Vapelord is still stronger than Flareon.
>>
>completely removed the entire step feature for nearby

lmao

I pity any of you idiots who still play this junk by an incompetent dev team
>>
>>27427691
You obviously caught it right when it spawned.

>>27427710
>>27427921
>>27428370
>>27429714
I think it's more fun to figure out yourself, much like the game as a whole in the first few weeks. Really, do you have to be spoonfed everything?

>>27428108
>>27428113
>Thundershock is weaker than Spark
Weird.

>>27428302
>>27429241
>>27429764
>>27430612
>>27429995
I still have the prints on my end, not that it makes any difference at this rate. Also, there's no reason it would be Android-specific.

>>27430433
Item slots.
>>
Is it just me or is PokeVision only showing half of the Pokemon that are actually nearby?
>>
>>27430947
>A Nidoking shows up on the radar
>Check Pokevision
>Not a single fucking Nidoking in the entire city
>>
File: image.png (625KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
625KB, 640x1136px
>>27429392
Tell me something. Went to another city for once, hoping I was going to encounter something other than this piece of shit.
>>
File: Gundam Opening.gif (884KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Opening.gif
884KB, 500x373px
>>27430994
Exactly. Now there's literally no way to properly play this game. Niantic refuses to fix three-step glitch, and PokeVision displays mons incorrectly (or doesn't display at all).

nice cancer
>>
>>27430994
>>27430947
pokevison is always garbage for me

sometimes it'll show stuff pretty far away (walking wise) but skip stuff really close
>>
>>27431124
>properly
Cry more, cheater.
>>
Somehow Pokemon Go Map has turned into completely garbage. Poke Scanner at least works fine.
>>
>>27427581
lrn2excellent
>>
File: 1383523322971.png (144KB, 900x907px) Image search: [Google]
1383523322971.png
144KB, 900x907px
>They updated the server to change spawns and nerf/boost moves
>STILL haven't fucking fixed the 3-step glitch.
>>
>>27431069
Holy shit im not the only one with this problem.

FUCK DROWZEE. Why is it the default filler pokemon for everyone? Fuck it to hell
>>
>>27431599
>remove footsteps altogether
No more 3-step glitch! Niantic does it again!
>>
>>27431599
you'd think 'game mechanic that 100% of normies rely on' comes before 'fixing the shitty meta that most people don't even care about'
>>
So now that Confusion has been buffed, should I level up my Confusion/Solar Beam Exeggutor or my Zen Headbutt/Seed Bomb Exeggutor?
>>
Was the update automatic? I'm using an android so i was wondering
>>
>>27431700
The meta is entirely irrelevant with the gym system. They probably can't fix the three steps bug, so they're doing other stuff to make it look like they're giving a fuck. I expect shitloads of updates that just change position of UI elements for no reason.
>>
>>27431882
It was a server update, not a client update.
Thread posts: 385
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.