[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: You name your bros from each generation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

File: My bros.jpg (220KB, 1152x644px) Image search: [Google]
My bros.jpg
220KB, 1152x644px
Hard mode: you have to say why it's your bro. The template will be at the second post.

>first gen
Primeape was a real powerhouse for my team when I first started playing my first Red version. And he was also the first one I could manage to get at level 100, so...

>second gen
By the time GSC was launched, my father gave me a hacked version of Crystal, with weird names, moves, and even some Pokémon found in different locations than the original games. One of those was a Houndour that I found at the first route. He managed to be one of the most useful Pokémon I've ever had when evolved. Even manage to kick Lance's ass when I got there.

>gen 3
Blaziken is the bro of the bros. My favorite Pokémon even nowadays, helped me a lot through Sapphire and Emerald. His mega and hidden ability also made him even greater.

>gen4
Murkrow was also one of those who made me like even more my hacked Crystal version. Then came gen4 and he finally evolved. It could be a little bit better or faster, but still one of my real bros. Helped me out a lot in Sinnoh.

>gen5
Even if he wasn't at my team for the most part of my campaign, Hydreigon really helped me out at the Elite 4. The rest of my team was a real piece of shit, except for my Scrafty, and he handled with most of them. And his design is fucking awesome

>gen6
I've always waited for a lion Pokémon. Even if Pyroar wasn't my ideal of an amazing Pokémon, he was pretty great to use in-game, helping me a lot during my campaign. I even managed to use him in wi-fi battles, and it was pretty good, even with the low movepool.
>>
File: Template.jpg (31KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Template.jpg
31KB, 1152x648px
>>
Fearow - Ended up relying on that fuck so much in one playthrough that it became an almost required bird in games I could catch one

Feraligatr - Was my favourite Pokemon until Generation 6. No other reason

Flygon - Trapinch was my first shiny, and the blue of the final evo stuck with me

Bibarel - Pretty much needed for Sinnoh to be bearable. No Pokemon has been used as much by me as the second best HM slave

Stoutland - I did a blind nuzlocke of White when it came out. At one point, before finishing the second gym, I lost all but one underlevelled Lillipup named after my recently put down dog, Max. Max ended up carrying me through the entire game

Chespin - Best Pokemon, absolute favourite, Chespin is best
>>
>>27418150
Gen 1: Golduck because it's literally me.jpg

Gen 2: Sunflora because it a cute

Gen 3: Hariyama because fuck you that's why

Gen 4: Bronzong because a fucking bell

Gen 5: Stoutland because sand op!

Gen 6: Hawlucha because he fly's over any border walls

Gen 7: Vikavolt because Beetleborgs
>>
File: Untitled.png (245KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
245KB, 1152x648px
Tentacruel because I loved the way it looked. I was very young but the idea of it was very cool and I still try to include one in any game I play.

Espeon because my Eevee unexpectedly evolved during my run and I just fell in love with it ever since

Sceptile because he is my favorite starter out of all the generations though Greninja is growing on me

I skipped 4th gen because I was "over" Pokemon at that point. I still consider it the worst generation even compared to 5. But if I had to choose one only off of looks I would choose Mismagius.

5th gen was a toss up between Reuniclus and Bisharp but Bisharp ended up winning. I just love the way it looks and the typing is great. I keep thinking of him as a protector/chess piece.

6th has to be Noivern. Fell in love with Noibat the first time I encountered one and kept on using it.
>>
>no one rating

whats the point
>>
>>27419405
>It's a shit gen because I skipped it during my edgy phase
>>
>>27419525
nah its just a shitty gen with some shitty pokemon
>>
>>27419525
He likes Mismagius of all things. What did you expect from him?
>>
>Persian
My all time fav
>umbreon
Still remember evolving my evee as a kid. Great feeling and great mon
>swampert
Best starter handsome boy
>drapion
Holy shit scorpions. Love the typing
>garbodor
Loved it the moment I saw it. Nobody expects its bulk and breeding spikes onto her was so worth it
>gogoat
GOAT
>>
>>27419608
>Not liking Mismagius
That was the only thing he got right, stop making yourself look stupid.
>>
File: Garbodor.jpg (189KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Garbodor.jpg
189KB, 800x800px
>>27419655
>someone that actually likes Garbodor

I love this cute fucker. Really was one of the best things that happened to my White2 version.
>>
>>27418150
>First
No fucking clue honestly, I don't even remember playing it.

>Second
In HS and SS I got a Beldum from the little pokewalker thing and it was cool as fuck.
I skipped the main games because I didn't klike the artstyle though.

>Third
I have no idea how but I got a Swampert named Buttercup up to level 100

>Fourth
Picked Bronzong because it looked retarded but it turned out pretty cool.

>Fifth
Scraggy with high jump kick, swagger, attract and crunch was fucking based.

>Sixth
Plague doctor thing was pretty fucking neat. I'd make creepy movies with it.
>>
File: it just works.jpg (184KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
it just works.jpg
184KB, 1152x648px
>>27418150
>1st gen
first pokemon I have ever caught, first to reach Lv 100. Mix attacker to take on almost all types

>2nd
Did a solo pokemon run with this bastard from Little Bark to Mt Silver. It was a brutal challenge, but was worth it in the end.

>3rd
reminded me of Super X from Godzilla. Plus helped me get 100 straight wins on the battle tower (eat shit double team ludicolo)

>4th
a pie tin with an antenna & made magnemite more relevant to me

>5th
A joke bro at first, but when equipped with evolite: it tanked a lot hits on Black2 hard mode. also had it level up to LV 98 before the Elite 4

>6th
Just love stabbing fools & capturing pokemon all at once.
>>
File: Art pulled from google.png (912KB, 1145x646px) Image search: [Google]
Art pulled from google.png
912KB, 1145x646px
XY's complete lack of difficulty made it hard to get close to any of my pokemon. Floette is my favorite gen 6 pokemon though.
>>
File: generational bros.png (461KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
generational bros.png
461KB, 1152x648px
1. Dugtrio. It was a crit machine, could spam fissure, and since it knew Dig it was like I had unlimited Escape Ropes.

2. Skarmory. It looked totally badass so I trained it up even thought it had cruddy attack stat. Trained it again in Sapphire version. Still a favorite if only for being a badass metal bird.

3. Glalie. Caught a Snorunt and after seeing it's relatively late-game bad stats, figured it was like Magikarp and turn into a badass. I was right. It became a monster snowman head! Sheer Cold and Blizzard all day. Soloed Sydney and Darke of Elite-4 with it, will always love the dumb thing. I love its mega too.

4. Weavile. I taught it False Swipe and Thief so I could raid local shitmons for rare items like Metal Coat or Nuggets and go on shiny hunts, knowing False Swipe would keep them alive so I could chuck pokeballs at it. Had a lot of fun with this one.

5. Krookodile. Soloed 3 of the Elite 4 with it in W2 (Grimsley, Caitlin, and Shauntal). Was retardedly strong. Also knew Thief, had a lot of fun raiding wild pokemon with it too.

6. Talonflame. Right from the start it was my Flying type, and it helped me hatch so many eggs with Flame Body. Also used it to burn a lot of wild Honedge to death looking for a shiny one (Still haven't found one yet, but I'm working on it!)
>>
File: brokemon.jpg (125KB, 1686x388px) Image search: [Google]
brokemon.jpg
125KB, 1686x388px
>>27418150
Pic related.

Gen1: Ash's Brobasaur from the anime was GOAT. What's more, he was my mom's favorite Pokemon and was also the first Pokemon card I got. At first I loved Squirtle line, but I swapped before gen2.

Gen2: Heracross. I Spent about 5 hours headbutting trees. Got one and it along with Typlosion carried my raticate, Furret, and Beedrill.

Gen 3: I just love the design to be honest. I got one and the moves it had sounded so cool. I used one whenever I could in Emerald post game.

Gen 4: Picked one up when i saw Ralts had a male evo that actually made sense. It became a staple in my gen 4 battles with all of my friends alongside Infernape and Heracross.

Gen 5: LOOK AT THIS COOL LOOKING MOTHER FUCKER! Just BTFOs everything it went up against.

Gen 6: Design + carrying my team with it's ability + dragon water pulse aura sphere and a support skill.
>>
>>27419712
>second gen
>beldum
U wot m8
>>
Gen 1: Poliwrath/ Rhydon/ Vileplume/ Scyther
Gen 2: Hitmontop/ Togetic
Gen 3: Walrein
Gen 4: Torterra
Gen 5: Sawsbuck
Gen 6: Noivern
>>
File: 233454646466.jpg (25KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
233454646466.jpg
25KB, 600x462px
>>27418150
>gen 3
>mega blaziken
>>
>Gen 1

I always thought Omastar was a nice ass design, especially the way his mouth is, it's fucking weird and I love it

>Gen 2

feraligatr is one of the picture perfect definitions of "IT JUST GETS BIGGER" but I can't help but love the fact that he's an Alligator and looks great in that color scheme of Red and Blue

>Gen 3

Aggron is a fucking monster of destruction

>Gen 4

Weavile helped me a lot in Platinum and I just love how great and sharp he is without being edgy

>Gen 5

Eelectross was one of my favorite surprises, I didn't know what to expect with Tynamo after finding him after exploring the cave, Elektric was cool but it didn't look like he could evolve until I notice he was able to use the Thunder stone, Eelectross is freaking fantastic just by design alone and X and Y fixed his design to actually move like an Eel

>Gen 6

Mah Nigga Chestnaught man, I love that white fuzzy Fuck, it may not be the Grass/Steel knight I was hoping for, but I loved what i eventually got

I made a working competitive team out of my favorites, shits neat
>>
fill the chart you lazy fucks
>>
>>27424457

The majority of phone posters

Like me
>>
>>27418150
Jolteon
Umbreon
Zangoose
Leafeon
Mienshao
Sylveon
All are male btw, love a good sausage party
>>
1) Vaporeon. Lived Blue's onslaught with 1HP and retaliated, couldn't forget that
2) Meganium. Played on hard mode cos I wanted to be cool as a kid
3) Mawile. Love it's design and mega form. Also first perfect shiny I accidentally hatched
4) Staraptor. Kamikaze everything
5) Volcarona. Unique typing and design
6) Sylveon. Have a shiny one I TSVed absolute love it's firepower
>>
File: Dawn_Togekiss.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn_Togekiss.png
2MB, 1566x881px
>Gen 1
Sandslash. Did a play through of Red about a year ago and I never expected Sandslash to carry me like it did. Jolteon was great too.

>Gen 2
Espeon. Hits like a fucking truck. Played this for the first time last year.

>Gen 3
Whiscash. EARTHQUAKE

>Gen 4
Togekiss. I know Paraflinch was all the rage with him, but I Aura Sphere, Air Slash, and Shadow Ball gave me such good coverage I couldn't give one up for Thunder Wave. Togekiss was the best bro I ever had. Never had a Pokemon that good before or since.

>Gen 5
Krookodile. Awesome design and I used it again in X when I replayed that a few months ago.

>Gen 6
Pancham. Never evolved it. Did just fine. Love that little guy. Also Farfetch'd, interestingly.
>>
File: 1469825326896.jpg (298KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1469825326896.jpg
298KB, 1152x648px
Gen1
I did a random playthrough of yellow version a while back and thought using Clefable would be fun since it used to be one of those "Lol a pink blob monster that's pretty girly" back in my kid years.
Was a total bro in that game that had so much move diversity for all my needs.

Gen2
Furret has been my self proclaimed favorite for a good long time now just from adorableness alone, they've been muh nigga for so long it's hard really to describe why else I love them.

Gen3
Hard pick since a lot of mons I'm meh about this gen, almost picked swampert being my only starter that I've said "I need this so badly it hurts" but since Rowlett has almost replaced it till I see evos it goes to Kekleon for being such an interesting mon to use in my last emerald nuzlocke, colorchange helped and killed him in the end but it made for some great combos.

Gen4
This ones a pretty recent favorite and it's due to how cute Manaphy is. I never really had a favorite legend till now ever since I got the 20th anniversary plush being sold.

Gen5
Same as Kekleon in the sense that I did a nuzlocke very recently and still haven't finished it yet due to lack of motivation of white2 where I caught this Waifu bug as a little piller and thought it was absolute shit by looking at it, then saw it's stats and thought holy fuck why is it so strong as a little bug, and it gets bug bite early on? Holy fuck I need it.
Leveled the girl up and it tragically died halfway into the game..

Gen6
Goregist was a mon that people thought wtf looking at it along with the keys and the tree looked "better" as a ghost grass type but I loved the damn thing and was the first x/y shine I choosen to hatch from an egg.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.