[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He Doesn't Like Ash-Greninja Why The Bad Taste /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: Narutoad.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
Narutoad.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>He Doesn't Like Ash-Greninja

Why The Bad Taste /vp/?
>>
>>27417646
Because the rest of his team doesn't see any use anymore
>>
>>27417646
>He Types Like This
Why are you a faggot OP?
>>
Greninja was cute for a few months
>>
>>27417646
I like the concept, not that big on the execution
>>
>>27417646
>Ash winning the Kalos league with bullshit strat
>inb4 Mega-Evolution
>>
Every pokemon he's caught up to this point is completely overshadowed by greninja. Years of bonding wasted by a very convenient super frog that he literally relies on to win the kalos league. The rest of his team is there to make it look like he uses more than just greninja.
>>
cuz ash is shit and greninja only got strong thanks to "the powa of friendship XD" bullshit and not through actual training
>>
i dont have autism thats why
>>
File: 1467021700972.gif (4MB, 4320x9745px) Image search: [Google]
1467021700972.gif
4MB, 4320x9745px
>>27417646
This is why
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
67KB, 500x500px
>>27417698
>>
>>27417646
I will not like ash-greninja just like I didnt like mega-blaziken because its the only starter of the trio that gets a transformation, thats just fucking wrong, even when I choosed greninja as my starter
once delphox and chesnaught gets a mega/synchro I will be ok wth it
>>27417667
megas and synchro it literally the same fucking shit with different names, same with primal reversion
>>
>>27417728
>>
Don't watch the anime, what's so special about ash's greninja?
>>
>>27417763
>>
>>27417768
nothing it's shit
>>
I like ash greninja because it's the only pokemon that doesn't make this power seem random.

In XY we heard a myth about a forakie turning into a human, so you could argue it was foreshadowed. Not to mention that greninja's ability, protean, allows it to change it's type, so this is the natural extension of that, that it's changing to become like ash.
>>
>>27417646
People who actively samefag and shitpost about this:
Chesnaughtfag (note: theres only one)
Delphoxfags
Infernapefags/Dp fags
Sceptilefags
Muhzardfags

Pick your poison.
>>
File: Greninja_Ash.png (2MB, 3640x3360px) Image search: [Google]
Greninja_Ash.png
2MB, 3640x3360px
>>27417768
Even if you don't watch the anime, surely you remember when this was revealed and people collectively lost their shit because "fusion? is it a fusion? fusion in my pokemon?!"
>>
>>27417800
Jokes on you, I hate all then Gen 6 starters and am none of these things. I hate Greninja the most overall, and Chesnaught has a godawful design, Delphox is just meh
>>
>>27417646
I have no reason to like it or hate it.
>>
>>27417671
He literally relied on Infernape to beat Paul and literally relied on Charizard to beat Gary. Greninja only beat one of Shota's mons. Compare that to Infernape and Zard, who demolished half of Paul and Gary's team respectively.
>>
>>27417824
No. Is that supposed to be a mega? What pokemon is it fused with?
>>
>>27417827
Ironically, most rabid delphoxfags are usually posing as chesnaught fans so theyll avoid vendetta towards their waifu and/or pretend they hate all 6th gen starters/mons but "delphox/braixen is ok" .
>>
File: 1469564253080.jpg (438KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1469564253080.jpg
438KB, 1600x1067px
>>27417854
This one.
>>
>>27417854
It's not an actual fusion, it's basically Greninja using protean to look like Ash. In the anime, they essentially do use it as a mega and it's all about Ash being bonded with Greninja.
>>
>>27417850
Yeah except Infernape and Charizard didn't have a convenient superpower. He trained his sinnoh team and through many hardships Infernape triumphed over paul.
I can agree with him relying on charizard for the johto league though. He just thought it could win every battle when he just left it to train in a valley full of aggressive charizards but ended up losing to a fucking blaziken. Such ass.
>>
>>27417939
Ok scratch that. Infernape had op blaze.
>>
>>27417891
>>27417935
That's kind of cute. Actually giving it hair is a little creepy though
>>
>>27417992
Ash-Greninja doesn't exactly have hair though. The frills are just black and shaped like ash's hair.
>>
>>27417646
This gif reminds me that modern day Toei should burn.
>>
>>27417850
>He literally relied on Infernape to beat Paul
It was team effort you dumbass. Buizel,Pikachu,Gliscor and Infernape defeated at least one of Paul's Pokemon.
>>
>>27417876
I'm not saying I like Delphox, it's not even okay, it's just boring.
>>
>>27418043
Looks dumb
>>
>>27418265
Infernape defeated half of Paul's team. It killed Aggron and Ninjask all on it's own and only got a little help from Pikachu to beat Electivire. Meanwhile the rest of Ash's team was being slaughtered by Drapion, save for Gliscor and Pikachu. And if you say that it Ash v Paul was a team effort, doesn't that make Ash vs Shota a team effort as well? Because Pikachu was the one that turned the match in Ash's favor by beating Aegislash.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.