[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you so picky about Pokemon designs, /vp/? Why have your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Why are you so picky about Pokemon designs, /vp/? Why have your standards gotten so high you just can't enjoy things anymore?
>>
clickbait
>>
Most people here actually quite like each gen's design also

sauce plz
>>
File: pouting.jpg (39KB, 480x532px) Image search: [Google]
pouting.jpg
39KB, 480x532px
>>27416076
/vp/ has fuck all knowledge for comprehending monster design though(a clever concept doesn't justify execution even when the execution takes advantage of the concept, where is my badass dragon with spikes/Ice wolf/waifumon, etc.).

The fanbase is a fucking mess as a very few people notice that Gamefreak puts immense effort and care into designing their monsters in both their concept and execution. The company can care less about not meeting your personal tastes when Gamefreak attempts to make their designs as interesting and unique as possible and not just recolor an existing animal and all it a day.

>inb4 interesting and unique doesn't equal good
Then what the fuck do you want? Uninspired trash to pander to your simple minded brain? Fucking end yourself.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160517-135404.jpg (813KB, 1359x1723px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160517-135404.jpg
813KB, 1359x1723px
I have yet to find a gen 5 or 6 pokemon besides a few that appeal to my taste.
>>
>>27416871
Ideally there would be a mix of both "uninspired trash" and the less appealing but more creative designs.
>>
>>27416871
>Uninspired trash to pander to your simple minded brain? Fucking end yourself.
Would you like a fedora to go with your asshurt, m'sir?
>>
>>27417153
I bet you like all those bland cliche fakemons and genuinely believe they are better than GF's recent output, you unabashed shitlord.
>>
>>27417225
I bash fakes constantly.
Maybe you should stop making a ridiculous tool of yourself because people like things you dislike. Like another anon said, both simple and complex designs have a place in this franchise and there's nothing a whiny little snob like you can do to change that.
Now you can leave and go back to jerking yourself over Bruxish's deep, lore-inspired design.
>>
>>27417259
GOT 'EM
>>
>>27416076
Because we are angry and grumpy by default.
Even with the perfect Pokemon games out there, we would be bitching about it.
>>
>>27417259
wew
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.