[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: m2.png (924KB, 1059x800px) Image search: [Google]
m2.png
924KB, 1059x800px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>27414628
Door
>>
File: EP013_Door_closeup.png (563KB, 700x540px) Image search: [Google]
EP013_Door_closeup.png
563KB, 700x540px
>>
>>27414628
Arcanine was originally going to be a legend. Don't know why Ditto and Golbat are there though.
>>
>>27414656
>Arcanine was originally going to be a legend
not true.
>>
I dont have a problem with Ditto or Golbat, but wtf Mewtwo doing there, it is impossible and against the time line
>>
>>27414666
Why does he appear on the wall of the Viridian Pokemon Center?
>>
File: imagetitle.png (3KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
imagetitle.png
3KB, 160x144px
>>
>>27414718
Maybe some Psychics saw him in a vision or something?
>>
>>27414720
why the fuck is the comment white
>>
>>27414746
oh it got deleted but why lmao
>>
>>27414649
What's above moltres?
>>
>>27414732
Arcanine's pokedex entries say that it's been admired by people for centuries but that doesn't make it a legendary pokemon. I don't know why you think a minor detail from the anime has anything to do with the developers' intentions for the pokemon.
>>
>>27414649
>Omastar
>Drowzee
>Flareon
>Kabutops
THEY KNEW
>>
>>27414801
>but that doesn't make it a legendary pokemon.
No, but the fact that its classification in the Pokedex says "LEGENDARY Pokemon" might.
>>
>>27415243
Not the same, despite similar terminology. Blastoise isn't a shellfish, for example. Arcanine isn't legendary, and it never was intended to be.
>>
>>27415211
Praise~!
>>
>>27415275
What region is Chinese
>>
Mew can't learn Crabhammer.
>>
>>27415299
It was intended to be a legendary along articuno and zapdos, but two birds and a dog triggered their autism so they created moltres and made arcanine non legendary
>>
>>27414628
It's a possibility that Bill had a hand in Mewtwo's creation. And before you say he's a good guy, so is Mr. Fuji in the games.
>>
>>27416777
It wouldn't surprise me, seems like all important Kanto scientists were somehow involved with Mewtwo in a way or another.
>>
>>27415914
No, it wasn't. Arcanine and Growlithe were added in to Gen I before the birds. Moltres was the first bird added in to the game, and the index numbers for the other two show that they were added immediately after Moltres.

Also, the anime holds no weight because it first premiered in Japan after Gen II was already announced there. So Arcanine was never going to be a legendary, or part of the birds, and you're just a retard.
>>
>>27414628
ditto next to golbat
>>27414649
ditto next to moltres
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.