[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true? I feel like I've only seen males playing GO.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: 578.jpg (366KB, 1000x606px) Image search: [Google]
578.jpg
366KB, 1000x606px
Is this true? I feel like I've only seen males playing GO.
>>
>>27413156

That's because you never leave your neighborhood.
>>
It's probably taking into account the number of accounts created. Women make accounts so they can claim they're playing, while men are autistic enough to chase Pokemon in slums.
>>
>>27413156
no it means 63% of the people that took the survey are female
or 63% of the player characters are female
>>
Probably another gurlgamersz propaganda piece.
>>
>>27413156
>tfw in that 45.8%

Ow
>>
>>27413156
i can believe it
men are more likely to have good taste and avoid that garbage
females will blindly follow the latest fad and download it regardless
>>
>>27413156
Rural-ish UK town player, probably seen about 40 people playing since release. I think about 4-5 were girls, all were clearly students/unemployed and between the ages of 13 to about 30. Those stats certainly don't represent what I've seen
>>
>>27413156
I've seen some girls but way more dudes playing
>>
>>27413207

>tfw in the 6%

oy
>>
Male, 150 K income, 37 year old beat me.
>>
>>27413156
Males choose the female character sometimes. That simple. 63% still seems much but it's probably rigged anyways.
>>
>>27413345

Ken?
>>
>>27413156
Only more female avatars. Neckbeards pick women as a playable character.
>>
>>27413156
If it's based on characters a lot of dudes are playing as a female trainer.
>>
>>27413396
I've never understood why people play as females if they're males.
>>
>>27413604
>looking at to boy butt everytime

just admit u are gayboi.
>>
>>27413156
Isn't it well known that women play more mobile games? Its what people say whenever anyone claims women play traditional games.
>>
>>27413345

Guess I surprised you.
>>
>>27413206
>>27413190
>>27413156
>>27413187
>"a lot of women play this social phone game"
>IT'S GOTTA BE A TRICK
>>
>>27413615
>looking at your avatar's butt while playing a game

You're the gay one, and retarded to boot.
>>
>>27413786
To be fair, the sort of sad neckbeards that would get angry about women would DEFINITELY notice if twice as many girls played their beloved game as them. I'd take their anecdotal evidence over one unsourced graph
>>
>>27413893
The sad sort of neckbeards that would get angry about women are also definitely more likely to be the ones who never leave their homes and spoof their accounts or only play when nobody else is around.

The source for the graph is also right there in the bottom left corner. Looking them up, they get their results directly from google. And if you're gonna tell me Google isn't a reliable source for a game co-developed by google, I don't really know what to say to that actually.
>>
>>27413396
>neckbeards
>pokemon go
They're more likely to boycott the game for being casual trash than willingly go out for a walk for Pokemon, as a female avatar where they'd potentially interact with other people.
>>
>>27413156
Women dominate the mobile game market by a huge margin
>>
The sole girl at my job plays GO. But so does everyone else. I also saw a couple of teen girls wandering around playing GO
>>
I live in a big city and the split of players is pretty much 50/50 gender wise . All depends on your location really
>>
I also see groups of 2-3 teenage girls wandering around playing the game.
>>
>>27413972

>be grill
>live on outskirts of pokemon heaven
>only go out extremely early

I know sooner or later some fucktard will put me playing on youtube but they'll have to get up early to do it.

I am getting to know the homeless population though.
>>
the gender data is no question taken from what avatars people pick
>>
>>27413156
Possibly based on character selection, or user profile gender selection.
>>
>>27413156
Doesn't surprise me at all. You know how many weird guys select female for their gender? I would believe a number close to half, but over half? Nah, doubt it.
>>
>>27413156
from what I've seen it's kinda reversed 3M:2F
>>
>>27413156
That looks pretty accurate to me. I live in a pretty busy city so i see a few hundred people a day in close proximity just commuting to and from work and no break, never mind when I'm running my own errands. Most people I see playing and most people I hear talking about PkmnGO are...
>20-something women
anywhere between 2 and 3 dozen, very often in groups or 2 or 3
>kids regardless of gender
confined to busy transit hours but in similar groupings to the above
>then geeky looking girls
in pairs or by themselves most often, usually on direct transit rather than roaming
>stupid hipster looking guys
like the above and usually talking loudly, this and the hipster attire makes them especially noticable to maybe they seem more common than they are
>geeky looking guys
I think the catch is that more often I see geeky looking guys playing other games on 3DS or just browsing internet. Occasionally I'll spot a pair of friends talking about pkmngo but not actually playing it at that moment.

And that's in that order. The jump in number from the neckbeards and stickbug guys to douche hipster guys is substantially more than any other difference in number. I assume because manchildren are a mix of embarrassed to be seen and buttmad about casuals.
>>
>>27416380

stickbug?
>>
>>27413156
A lot of moms with kids probably play to
>>
>>27414514

You must either be a ugly girl or a pretty monster if homeless people arent acting crazy twoards you.

I think they think your one of them.
>>
>>27416428
the opposite of a neckbeard, the walkingstick, those tall lanky skin and bone nerds. usually just as neckbeardy but "neckbeard" tends to imply fat.
>>
>>27413223
/thread
>>
>>27413314
Vey?
>>
top kek, it almost feels like this thread is being raided. are there normally so many normalfag white knights on /vp/? What does it matter, it's a goshit thread anyway.
>>
>>27413156
Pokégirls in reallife are like Dwarves.
You can hardly distinguish them due to being just as Chubby and bearded as the males.
>>
>>27413156
37% males 63% traps
>>
I have seen plenty of girls playing this.
>>
>majority of players are in their 20s
>>
It's just like that statistic that says girls make up 50% of gamers in general. You can tell it isn't true just by talking to people.
>>
>>27413156
I see more girls playing by themselves, while guys tend to play with friends.

For that reason, I probably notice guys playing more than girls.
>>
File: now hold on a tootin minute.jpg (30KB, 295x335px) Image search: [Google]
now hold on a tootin minute.jpg
30KB, 295x335px
I'm pretty sure the gender ratio thing is based off of what gender you want your character to be.

I see guys playing this game in droves but not nearly as many girls, however I recently talked with a dude and saw his avatar was female.
He was balding despite being in his 20s and sperged out about how his gym kept getting taken over and was overall weird in general. When you finally put a face to the guys who play as girls in vidya, it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>27414514
You must look like a potato.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.