[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here thinks XY are really boring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Pokémon_X_Carátula.png (72KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_X_Carátula.png
72KB, 200x180px
I picked XY to play it...and im getting stick of it.
I don't know its just boring...

>72 new pokemon,they varely apparear in the wild,if they apparear at all,i didn't have the exiting factor like the past gens did.
>400 old pokemon,yeah "variety" but it gets boring after a while desu,i really want to see new faces,if i wanted to see old faces i'll play old games.
>The region is bland and boring
>The story is meh
>The characters annoy you to death.

Seriously,what was the point of this game?
There's barely anything new or exiting in this game,so seriously what was te point when i already have BW2?
The only thing i liked was the music i think,but the game is a total boredoom.
>>
>>27412634
Have you never been to /vp/ before
>>
>>27412670
I'm new sorry...
I'm just sharing my troughs of this game,it's the first pokemon game that i stopped playing after the 5th gym...
>>
>>27412634
I think you're kind of playing it at the wrong time if you're an adult. the thing that I think keeps pokemon interesting at our age is the community, and the theories and muh lore that comes from the discussion, because honestly they are games aimed at a younger audience and aren't as fleshed out as shit that typically interests us is. even oras, which in hindsight wasn't brilliant, was fun as fuck playing it along with vp and coming through the delta episode and random shit together.
I think that if you play sun or moon when it comes out and get in on this kind of stuff when there's still a bit of a buzz, you'll have a better lasting impression of the games, regardless if they're actually that great or not.
>>
>>27412634
That's how a lot of /vp/ feels

>>27413200
I really don't think he is an adult anon, no offense OP

Gen 5 handled everything much differently and put more "effort" in
>>
the only really boring part to me was the whole fucking pokeflute thing. It felt like a side area they just wanted to fucking show off, but playtesters barely wasted time there so they made you walk around that shitfest for an hour to show off "LOOK AT HOW BRETTY WE MADE THIS CASTLE"

When i play xy i dread that part. Rest is pretty decently good, to me at least.
>>
>>27412634
No. I've actually hit the point that I'm tired of discussing how fucking bland the game is
>>
>>27412634
Gen 6 is the worst Gen to date. You're not alone on this. A good majority of actual hardcore Pokémon fans hate X/Y.

OR/AS is slightly shittier as well.
>>
It's a tech demo for Sun and Moon.
I'm pretty sure the only thing that keeps XY from being 100% obsolete are fucking PR videos.
>>
>>27415609
Gen 1 exists
>>
>>27412634
Oh look another "XY is shit" thread in a matter of hours

Cant be a samefag, of course not...
>>
>>27415609
>ORAS worse than XY
ORAS wasn't the best game but you're full of shit.
>>
>>27415620
>It's a tech demo for Sun and Moon.
Sure mate, sure
>>
>>27415609

>OR/AS is slightly shittier as well.

Oras almost completely invalidates XY's existence...
>>
>>27415628
Nope, a lot of people just hate X and Y
>>
>>27415628
I'm not saying "XY is shit" i'm just saying it's boring to me.
Boring =/= shit.
I respect u if you like the game of course,but i think you need to accept that not everyone likes the same games as you...sorry if this seemed rude,but i need to say it.

I'm playing Platinum for 1st time too guys,i'm really having fun with the game!
>>
I genuinely believe gen 6 was far better than gen 5
>>
>>27415689
Can you explain how it isn't?
Proper 3D.
Already a far more interesting region.
The hints of story we've seen are already better than the entirety of XY.
Riding will probably be improved in SM.
Amie is already confirmed to be better.
Trainer customisation is back, probably also improved.
What does XY even have?
>>
>>27412634
I did drop off from the game for a while but I can't remember when
>>
>>27415625
Gen I at least has something interesting in the form of glitches. XY is just dumb as fuck.
>>
>>27412634
>The characters
I don't feel the character or the ideas for them are bad. XY just suffers from having WAAAAAAY to many fucking characters.

Team Flare has a Leader, FIVE executive characters, grunts and then upper grunts.

We get the friends, who just don't show up enough in useful ways/their battles are awful

We have Assistants, who while not a bad idea have no function and their roles could have been given purely to the friends.

Champ appears (once I recall) and doesn't make any real impact.

AZ appears and instead of being a Ghetis surprise challenger is relatively crappy
>>
>>27412634
The gym leaders are such a fucking joke and almost every trainer in the game only has 3-4 pokemon at the most.

The music is definitely the best part of XY.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.