[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Game Freak jump the gun by introducing Poké GOD too early?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1469742261484.png (110KB, 333x357px) Image search: [Google]
1469742261484.png
110KB, 333x357px
Did Game Freak jump the gun by introducing Poké GOD too early?
>>
>>27410615
No, they jumped the gun by making MegaMewtwo and MegaFug have a higher BST than it.
>>
>>27410615
No.

Why would you think otherwise?
>>
>>27410633
Don't worry, synchro/mega Arceus in Sun Moon with 1000 BST.
>>
>>27410615
Yes, imo. I personally wish they would lower the bar a little bit, maybe make legends that aren't literal embodiments of everything. Gen V seemed like it was going in this direction to me at first, but then again the OG Dragon was probably an equivalent to Palkia and Dialga at the very least. Hopefully Solgaleo and Lunala don't end up doing something like literally controlling the sun and moon. That would be dumb.

Tl;dr more like Lugia or something tbqhwyf
>>
I think the people who take issue with it wouldn't be half as upset if it had been introduced earlier honestly
>>
>>27410642
It just seems like legendary Pokémon were about upping the ante in terms of how awe inspiring they were. We went from legendary birds to Pokémon that created the world to GOD in only 4 gens, but then they realized they have to do something else. I personally just enjoyed the concept of super rare Pokémon of legend like Ho-oh.
>>
>>27410651
>Yes, imo.
No one fucking cares about your "o"

kill yourself
>>
>>27410651
Stats aside, the Original Dragon would still be weaker than Palkia and Dialga fluff-wise. Both of them control entire aspects of reality that are inseparable from existence as we know it.

Really, their fluff power is super-underestimated.
>>
They should reintroduce the more apocalyptic Legendary Pokémon as unobtainable forces of nature. Like 10000 BST and immune to status and effects. You can't use them legally anyway.
>>
>>27410710
Agreed, anon. This tripfag is the embodiment of toxic faggotry.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.