[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say hello to the next Pokemon machine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (272KB, 2068x1380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272KB, 2068x1380px
>>
Hello Pokémon machine.
>>
>>27410375
Source? This mock-up doesn't look too bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 1200x628px
>>27410445
It's a mock up of the sketch. It's safe to say this is what it will exactly look like
>>
Gonna miss the two screens.
>>
>>27410452
>he doesn't know how patents work
Anon, are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>27410474
I won't, dumb gimmick that hurts graphics
>>
>>27410375
Say hello to the new Nintendo Phone with detachable joysticks. Ope! Nevermind. Dont mind what i just said.
>>
One screen pokemon. Basically HD Gen 3 with all the QoL updates over the years. But none of the bottom screen menu or Pokedevice comfiness. I dunno if I can fucking deal with it.
>>
>>27410375
>>27410452

I still think the controllers will be shit somehow.
>more parts and connectors to break and wear out.

Assuming that you held them separately in both hands, I have a hard time seeing how that would be ergonomic,
but then again, this is just a mock-up and the WiiU pad had grips on it.
>>
>Button next to the D pad

Fucking why. That would be really stupid.
>>
>>27410483
I think you meant to reply to >>27410463
Also, you're wrong, but then again, you sound like filthy normie scum who doesn't know jack shit.
>>
>>27410690

BECAUSE THIS IS NINTENDO... they sucks with dsi, they sucks with 3ds they will sucks with it... omg... why GF just don't want create new generation also for PC...
>>
>>27410483
>hurts graphics

Graphics do not make a game, as evident by plenty of older games being superior to games released today. With that said, for a handheld graphics on those levels would be phenomenal.
>>
>>27410904
Yes Anon, let me take my PC with me to play a game optimized for handhelds.
>>
>>27410375
Its a fucking mobile machine with controllers just to play pokemon GO.
>>
>Nintendo about to get into the phone industry
Lmao
>>
>>27410375
I like the idea, but I'm concerned about how it will turn out. How are they going to integrate the controllers being connected to the device?
>>
File: file.png (318KB, 700x825px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
318KB, 700x825px
>>27411381
Detachable it looks like
>>
To bad they couldn't just hold off on Gen 7 for just one more year. Instead we still have at least 3 more years on 3DS.
>>
Based on what?

Euro "Mother three will be announced at e3" gamer?
>>
>>27410904
Are you alright?
>>
>>27411392
>implying we won't get gen 8 in 2018
>>
Isn't that just a phone?
>>
File: 1469773128252.jpg (731KB, 3360x2552px) Image search: [Google]
1469773128252.jpg
731KB, 3360x2552px
>>27411389
Retard says pokemon sun will be playable on this device well if it is comming true i give you 50£ for getting yourself a NX portable unit.
>>
>>27411477
It's just a mock up
>>
I know it's a mockup but I hate how flimsy those shoulder buttons look.
>>
File: nintendophone.jpg (60KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
nintendophone.jpg
60KB, 650x366px
>>27411488
but it should look like this,if sun would be playable on Mobile decive !
>>
>returning to just one screen
Nintendo has its work cut out for this not to feel like one giant step backwards
>>
>>27411389
They're definitely detachable, but I'm wondering how they'll work out considering one side is a D-pad and the other has the normal face buttons. The articles about the documents state they're detached for two-player stuff.
A lot of the features seem largely pointless considering most people want a stronger Nintendo console, not a stronger handheld that can connect to a TV. Just not really sure how you sell what is essentially a combination of their devices without it actually being a combination of their devices, with the library to benefit from.
>>
>>27410483
and dumb autismos like you hurt the world
>>
>>27411396
pretty much, gaming media is using anything they can find as clickbaot about the NX since Nintendo is actually keeping the secret, well, secret
>>
>>27411535
>most people want a stronger Nintendo console

Bullshit. People want a good Nintendo console. Horsepower is not the matter. Plus if really is powered by Tegra X2, it will be plenty powerful.

>euroshills NX
>pokemon on tv
>animal crossing on the go
>zelda and mario on the go
>smash, pikmin, Mario Kart, Fire Emblem in one place
>play where the fuck you want
>play at home on tv
>comfy multiplayer with friends

This is everything Nintendo stands for as a gaming company. This will be NX, there are few doubts at this point.
>>
Only problem is design.
Those doesn't look so "nintendly".

No place for custom colors etc.

I cant wait though..
>>
>>27411516
>stylus
I say they're good at it
>>
>>27411477
This looks so fucking dumb. I can't wait for Nintendo to drop out of the industry like SEGA.
>>
>>27411500
I really like that
>>
If I can play it on my TV screen AND take it on the go we're looking at a top notch Pokemon machine
>>
>>27411516
>Iphones don't flip shut
Man... Apple is finished....
>>
>It's flat, it must be a mobile phone!
Jesus you guys sound retarded
>>
>>27410904
Summer AND /v/
>>
File: image.png (51KB, 434x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51KB, 434x439px
Tee bee aych, I don't think I can go back to a single screen Pokemon experience, assuming the leaks are true and assuming Nintendo wants to merge the DS into its home console brand. The bottom screen has become such an integral part of the experience. Imagine the 3D battles we have now, but 1/4th of the screen is constantly blocked by a menu again.
>>
>>27410375
I really really really hope Nintendo doesn't fuck this up. The problems with Nintendo is never graphics. It's small, basic, obvious things that everyone else gets perfectly like friend's lists, accounts, logins, etc. I really hope they learned their lesson with the Wii U and fix their shit.
>>
File: 20160727_013309_thumb.png (129KB, 554x309px) Image search: [Google]
20160727_013309_thumb.png
129KB, 554x309px
looks legit in my opinion also it does kidna dd up with what level 5 showed when they talked about the new Inazuma Eleven game which will obviously come out for a Nintendo console
>>
>>27411535
>I'm wondering how they'll work out considering one side is a D-pad and the other has the normal face buttons.
There were a handful of DS games that had a left-handed mode. It let you use the face buttons as a D-pad so you could hold the Stylus with your left hand.
>>
>>27414413
Pokemon stadium did it fine
>>
>>27414489
You honestly think Nintendo is capable of learning from mistakes? I think it's fair to say at this point that they've learned nothing and will continue to learn nothing. Star Fox Zero is a good indication of their persistence in force-feeding consumers with gimmicks, even on a dying console.
>>
>>27410474
It's not a patent, it's a mock up of descriptions from the recent "leaks"
>>
>>27414553
Pokémon stadium was intended to be played on larger screens
>>
File: 1407632669223s.jpg (5KB, 180x191px)
1407632669223s.jpg
5KB, 180x191px
Being serious here, but why would anyone want to detach the two sides? Looks uncomfortable to play and pretty pointless desu. It's like the nunchuk all over again.
>>
>>27414489
The only issue with any of that on the Wii U is accounts being tied to the system still

And that there's really nothing worth playing online with friends in the first place
>>
>>27414657
It is exactly like the nunchuck, its pretty obvious.

I never had a Wii because the only Nintendo consoles I buy are handhelds and exclusively for pokemon, but the nunchucks weren't so bad as I recall. What was bad was having to flail it around like a retard
>>
>>27414658
Waait accounts are still tied to the systems? So lets say I get a new 3DS to replace my current one, do I lose the pokebank sub I have?

I thought the whole reason behind the Nintendo id was for ypu to be able to keep your shit if you sell your console.
>>
Any word on if the NX will be backwards compatible with the WiiU? Or if it's a mobile console, DS and 3ds games?
>>
>>27414707
People just want a normal controller and a gimmick-less Nintendo gaming experience. They of course don't understand this.
>>
>>27414752
Probably not with the Wii U. NX will be cartridge based it seems.
>>
>>27410375
>>27411389
>>27411477
These are some really well made fakes.
I almost fell for it.
>>
>>27414731
you lose your purchases unless you do a system transfer.
It's pretty stupid to be honest. the only ''feature'' of the account system I can think of is the shared miiverse profile and eshop balance
>>
>>27411500
ugh, i dont want a new phone, fuck that. i want a separate console.
>>
>>27414854
This is why I hate Nintendo, its such a backward ass company. Everything is a hassle with them.
>>
This mockup is really good, one can only hope that the real thing is as good looking at this but Nintendo has a habit of making the first iteration of their handhelds ugly as fuck. They really need to get a good designer.

The only exception is the Gameboy Color which was GOAT.
>>
So if Nintendo combines their handheld and home console onto one unit, then Pokémon will be a console game from now on?
>>
File: 3876702948623467.png (21KB, 727x470px) Image search: [Google]
3876702948623467.png
21KB, 727x470px
>>27410452
I like the idea that the two parts could snap together to make it like a portable console
>>
>>27414934
The game is called Pocket Monters.
POCKET MONSTERS it can't become a Home Console Game. If it does and the NX fails say hello Smartphone
>>
I'm pretty hyped for the NX. Hopefully Nintendo doesn't fuck it up like the Wii and Wii U.
>>
>>27410375
You call this a portable? My ass is portable, and this could very well serve as a cushion for my ass.
>>
>>27415081
It's a home console that you can carry around. Not strictly a handheld console, more of a hybrid.

Considering people haul around a 10' tablet, Id say its just as portable as any other modern device.
>>
File: MTM1MTQzNTEzMDM0Mjk4NjQy[1].jpg (18KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
MTM1MTQzNTEzMDM0Mjk4NjQy[1].jpg
18KB, 620x620px
You know, I'm really surprised that no one has made a "gaming" phone to run new handhelds. If someone with an already established game base made something like pic related that used the already powerful phone capabilities and had a cartridge slot to run purchasable games it would work. A company could even make phones with better processors and graphics cards and sell them as a "gaming" phone with all of the bullshit phone stuff you need so it could work as a regular smart phone.
>>
>>27414344
It has a phone chipset for fuck's sake, it's a glorified phone. Am I the only one who hates this fucking thing?
>>
>>27415452
Because it's cheaper to make shit than actual games that "nobody has time for"
>>
>>27414413
>implying there is no alternative
They could make small buttons for the basic actions and ocupy a larger space only when you need to choose an item/attack.

Let's face it, while you are choosing an attack, you are not going to watch the camera spinning around the idle pokemon, anyway
>>
>>27415452
Because companies know that's a mistake, they already tried that years ago and it flopped, Sony was among the manufacturers that tried to make gaming phones.
>>
>>27414413
I agree. The reveal of this thing almost has me wishing Gen 7 is the end of the franchise, because it's all downhill from here.
>>
File: 1466607309665.png (78KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1466607309665.png
78KB, 250x188px
>Pokemon on non-shit hardware
>Pokemon with good resolution

They're going to port Sun and Moon to NX, r-right?
>>
>>27410445
There is no real source suggesting this is the new handheld or that it'll become a real concept.
Basically it's just people going
>Nintendo patents?
>IT'S THE NX!!!!!
>>
>>27410690
Why?
So you know it's fake if there's one thing Nintendo does well it's controllers and that isn't something they would make.
>>
>>27415013
You're a fucking imbecile if you think those two parts frankenstein'd together is even remotely acceptable for console play.
>>
>>27415535
>game designed around two screens
>ported to a phone
We've already seen how badly that works thanks to the incompetent fucks at Square Enix. I don't even know if the franchise will continue now that Nintendo is going mobile-only as a developer.
>>
>>27415511
I see, I had no idea that was a thing.
>>
>>27415568
>>game designed around two screens

Touch screen did fuck-all in X/Y
It could have been literally mapped to a submenu with the press of a button.
>>
>>27411817
New to Nintendo huh?
>>
File: 1469564454658.png (304KB, 600x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1469564454658.png
304KB, 600x1022px
>>27414657
If I can get my Nintendo handheld merged with my Android phone you sure as heck better believe I'd buy it when it came time to upgrade with Verizon.

People drop $599 on phones with the contract option. If Nintendo could make it that easy to buy a game console, then kids all over would be getting a Nintenphone verses an iPhone or Android when Mummy and Daddo were out upgrading their lines.

I always have my phone on me. I have to dig around my apartment to find my 3ds. Merging phone and 3ds is a no brainer.
>>
>>27410483
I agree. There was never any reason for Pokemon to happen on two screens. Good riddance.
>>
>>27415564
Tough titties, it's just an idea. It's not like I work for nintendo but my dad works for nintendo
>>
>>27415511
We didn't even have 3G internet back then fuckface. Ofcourse it failed.
>>
>>27414854
>>27414887
They're tied to both the account and system. It's been like that since the Nnid came about.

Basically you just have to call them up to verify and redownload on a new system.
>>
So you DON'T want to be able to see stat tweaks in battle?
>>
>>27411817
A huge complaint about the Wii U was how underpowered it was. I think it's very safe to say people want a strong Nintendo console, one that is on par with the current generation at the very least. That's not even a point worth contesting, power brings attention, and sells. A good Nintendo console will require the ability to boast good visuals (I'm genuinely okay with a bunch of the Wii U games, they're nicely stylised) and performance to go with it. That's the appeal of this generation. Portable play, not so much. But we'll see.
>>
>>27415585
>touch screen did nothing!
>except for the 90% of the game I didn't play!
You literally need the touchscreen top use essential features you retard.
>>
>>27415654
>pokemon amie filler is 90% of the game
>>
>>27415013

I can see that

But the controllers as formed in the pic are too retarded to work as a controller
>>
>tfw people actually want everything to move to phones
I feel like I'm living through a zombie apocalypse or something, because everyone is so into their phones and their microtransactions and their always-connected facebook feeds and shit, and I just don't get any of it at all. It is so alien to me that people like this shit when it seems so cancerous to me. I'm not even trying to rile people up with this, I genuinely do not get it, and I don't think I ever will.

I am so tired of mobileshit.
>>
>>27415025

Anon

I don't want to scare you

But the current rumor of NX is suggesting it's a portable console

As in Pokemon will still be fucking portable
>>
>>27415650
>A huge complaint about the Wii U was how underpowered it was. I think it's very safe to say people want a strong Nintendo console
Nah, only /v/ and a few biased reviewers said it was a problem. Outside of them the power reasoning never really came up.

In any case, no one really looks to Nintendo for power and what not but rather actual games. With that said more power would certainly help with the idiots who buy just for that.
>>
File: _20160625_164755.jpg (13KB, 179x205px) Image search: [Google]
_20160625_164755.jpg
13KB, 179x205px
>>27415687
Welcome to the future, grandpa.
>>
>>27415511
Technology has come a long enough way for smartphones to be capable of running shit, and the higher price points don't sting as much as they did. There is more chance of it being succesful now than ever before, considering the success of mobile games in general. Just build a smartphone focused on playing games, and add some sort of controller to it that can be concealed somehow, it could be alright.
Of course it's easier to not bother with that and keep touch controls though.
>>
>>27415699
>But the current rumor of NX is suggesting it's a portable console
Except it's not.
It's suggesting the wii u 2 in terms of design and use, using basic logic with the evidence we have leads us to that
>>
>>27415568

>Nintendo is going mobile-only as a developer

You okay anon?

NX is still a console

That you play on a fucking TV

That just so happens to be portable

Also so you can stop having a heart attack: Niantic and DeNa are the ones making Nintendo's mobile stuff, not Nintendo themselves
>>
>>27415619
Actually the Xperia Play DID have 3G capabilities. Anyways that's not the issue,the issue is that the vast majority of the market does not need a phone with a dedicated gamepad because they don't play anything that needs such a thing, in fact the games aren't designed to work with a gamepad in most instances.

Now that wouldn't be a problem if the device had exclusive games made for it, but since we have already established that most people actually don't care about a gaming phone, it means that a dev that makes a game for it risks losing a ton of money.

But to be fair Nintendo could have a shot at making a successful gaming phone, but I'd test the waters with a tablet first since from what ive seen that's what people give to their kids these days.
>>
File: fund it.jpg (276KB, 700x825px) Image search: [Google]
fund it.jpg
276KB, 700x825px
>>27415568
anon... i
>>
>>27415712
>Hector Marcano

Holy fuck never thought I'd see his fucking face in here of all places. Nice to meet you boricuafag
>>
>>27415568
ha, yeah, and Konami is going to become a Pachinko developer right? h-hah...;_;
>>
>>27415704
From my experience, it's the opposite. I worked in a game store and asked a lot of people if they had any interest in the Wii U (we had to try selling more), and almost all of them just weren't interested because it wasn't strong enough, or the graphics weren't good enough. The mainstream audience/"normies", really have a lot of interest in a console's capabilities. Graphics are the first example of that to them.
The reason nobody is looking at Nintendo for power is simply because they don't deliver that. Look at the Wii U sales. Do you not think it'd be higher if it had the same capabilities as the PS4? The Wii worked pretty much on gimmick alone. If your point is "good games sell consoles", I agree, but the Wii U has a good chunk of great games and, well, sales figures.
>>
They don't care as long as it has shooters on it.
>>
>>27415727

>HURR IT LOOKS LIKE A WII U

Wow your uninformed

I feel sorry for you
>>
>>27410375
It's so slim. It looks like it would be uncomfortable to hold, especially if you're playing for long periods of time.
>>
>>27415929
This is a fact. I'm pretty sure around 50% of PS4 owners just bought the console to show its graphics off to their friends with the latest CoD and then never used it again except as a Netflix machine.
>>
>we'll finally be getting an HD mainline Pokemon
I don't care if it's just the current games just looking better, at least it's something.
>>
>>27415568
Pokemon doesn't need two screens. Most 3DS games in general don't need two screens, they just put shit there for you to look at usually. I also own a Vita and I've never once thought to myself, oh well I need a second screen.
>>
>>27415929
>I worked in a game store and asked a lot of people if they had any interest in the Wii U (we had to try selling more), and almost all of them just weren't interested because it wasn't strong enough, or the graphics weren't good enough.

I doubt you just up and asked people if they had an opinion on the Wii U, also pretty much everyone else that says they've worked in a game store gave the same "they thought it was a Wii add on".

Normies don't care about the power of a system as much as the graphics it can produce and when it comes to that it's down to the developer rather than the power of the system.

> Do you not think it'd be higher if it had the same capabilities as the PS4?
Of course it wouldn't. For starters people don't expect power from Nintendo, two there's the whole "Nintendo is for kids" stigma and three there's the lack of third party support.
If power were such a big thing the PS4 wouldn't have sold and people would have just bought PCs and the Vita would have outsold the 3DS.

The reality is that power doesn't matter as much as it's paraded as a fashion symbol.
>>
>>27410375
I would be surprisingly okay with that.
>>
>>27415809
There is no way Nintendo will have the pieces snap together with magnets.

>1. It'll fuck up the screen and internal electronics

>2. Magnet based retrofitting is flimsy as shit unless they opt for neodymium

>3. Good luck getting getting sued when hundreds of retards get their fingers crushed by high powered magnets
>>
>>27416569
Pokemon doesn't need two screens.

Nigga have you played gen 3 lately? That's literally what you will get again just with slicker presentation. And lets not even get into single screen Pokedex or no bottom screen battles. On the other hand this motherfucking beast is going to have a Pascal based X1, which is about 100x better then the 3DS. Gamefreak is gonna get wrecked developing for it, and we might actually see a 4 year generation again.
>>
>>27415654
>>27415669
You're confusing a 'second screen' with a 'touch screen'. Yes, the second screen on the DS family of handhelds was also a touchscreen, but that doesn't mean that everything that happens on the bottom screen is equivalent gameplaywise.

Unless the NX states otherwise, it will likely have a touchscreen. Things like touch menus and Amie can still happen.

It would just happen on a single screen. instead of having to segregate the UI to a separate screen.
>>
>>27415687
>look guys im so antimaterialistic let me just post this cool artwork about how phones and ebil technologies ruind da world. edison was a witch
>>
>>27415511
That was before Angry Birds and Pokemon GO
Casual gamers have adopted mobile gaming.
The only problem is, there's nothing casual about carrying around an extra device to put your phone into so that you can play games.
And it isn't very casual to buy your phone based on what games it can play.
But there's definitely a niche in the market, it's just hard to find.
>>
>>27410375
That's beautiful, I'm just not sure I'm sold on the extra peripherals.
If it was a phone though, I'd buy it.
>>
>>27418645
>>27418676
oh oops I'm not trying to trip
>>
>>27417555

I have a Tegra Note, it has a pretty strong magnet mounted on the back of it to hold on cases/other accessories. Zero issues for the few years I've owned it so not sure what you're talking about. . .
>>
>>27417788
I can see gen 8 being a 4 year gen before gen 9
>>
File: lady-layton-android.png (131KB, 810x677px) Image search: [Google]
lady-layton-android.png
131KB, 810x677px
>>27415568
>>27415809
Friendly reminder that Level 5 is one step ahead.
>>
>>27410375
This looks cool as fuck.
I imagine if you play on TV the game screen on the controller will be the bottom screen.
>>
>>27418864
fuck... It makes more sense than I expect.
>>
>>27411389
If you actually believe the detachable controller rumor you're too dumb to be allowed to live on your own
>>
>>27417788
i can't wait for that. if they really get in trouble, probably nintendo will lend some help.. still, it'll be interesting the product we'll finally get. huge jump for them.
>>
>>27410375
>another fucking tablet

As fucking if.
>>
>>27419001
But what if it ends up real?
>>
>>27417788

I haven't played Gen 3 since I was little, but I don't see the issue. I feel people blow the whole screen cluttering and navigation issue too often with the 3DS. The screen itself will probably be a touch screen of sorts so that'll help some like scrolling or whatever. Like everything worked fine then, games work fine on Vita, a current gen handheld. It's all good.
>>
File: 1345236.gif (717KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1345236.gif
717KB, 500x375px
So this thing will be at least around a WiiU bare minimum right? A pokemon game that looks something like Xenoblade X would be great. With Pokemon Stadium tier battles but made to advantage of all the system has to offer.
>>
>>27421826
Given that the Pokemon models were clearly future-proofed, don't expect new Pokemon models for the next few gens.
>>
>>27417555
What is Microsoft surface? What is Mac book? You do realize you're retarded right?
>>
>>27411477
ok what if. stay with me here.

What if the detachable controllers.. hold on this is gonna blow your mind

what if the detachable controllers could be attached left and right OR top and bottom? The screen can be turned horizontal to fit dual screens for backwards compatibility?
>>
>>27420307
Its the convenience more then anything. By the time gen 8 rolls out and the next handheld IS single screen, going backwards after 13 years of duala screej will be really awkward. Hell considering how the series started in 98 for the west we have spent more time playing the games with dual screen then signle screen already.
>>
>>27422418
The early rumors are saying the screen is going to be around 6 'in. That could be good room to fit in a nice little sub menu.
>>
>>27415727
Except Nintendo themselves have stated it will not replace the Wii U, but act as a supporting system along side it.
>>
>>27417555
This isn't 2006.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.