[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I payed no attention to this when it came out since I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: box.jpg (25KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
25KB, 400x240px
I payed no attention to this when it came out since I didn't get a 3DS until XY, but is it worth picking up for HA legendaries?
>>
Ehhh, if your willing to go through all the work to get them and transfer to XY its still not the greatest, and the therian forms are more or less just a cheap gimmick, but then again i still like therian thunderus.
>>
>>27408775
>and the therian forms are more or less just a cheap gimmick

Landorus Therian is fucking retarded.
>>
>>27408775
Therian forms are better than the Incarnate forms at least.

I was thinking more of HA Lugia and Ho-oh though.

Also is it true that RNGing perfect IVs and good natures on them is fairly easy?
>>
>>27408881
dream radar to bw2 rng is really easy if you follow the instructions to the t.
>>
>>27408895
What set of instructions is the easiest to follow? Like in how they're written
>>
>>27408775
Are you high?
Lando-T is ubiquitous
Torn-T is objectively one of the best stallbreakers in the game
Thundy T isn't as speedy or great utility wise but hits like a truck.
>>
Is it possible to RNG the nature's and IVS on these guys? Kinda want to use them in the unova classic coming up.
>>
>>27411127
yes, but it's a huge headache

I recall project pokemon/pokesav having some kind of guide on how to do it
>>
>>27411127
Yes.
>http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/pprng_gen5_09_dream_radar
Follow the directions exactly. It is also advised to attempt regular Pokemon like swablu before the legendaries as you only get one chance at rng abusing them. I didn't, but still did it correctly. I managed to get all the genies, lugia, and currently have a giratina waiting. If you have done standard 5th gen abuse, this shouldn't be too difficult. Have fun, anon.
>>
>>27411172
Thanks!
>>
>>27411172
How is gen 5 rng abuse compared to gen 4? That's the only gen I've ever done it in but it wasn't too bad
>>
>>27408533
You're better off just getting an action replay and cheating otherwise legit pokemon in.
>>
>>27411338
but that's boring as shit

exploiting rng to try and get a decent pokemon is much more fun
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.