[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/PG:BS/ - Pokemon Go: Botting & Spoofing General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 369
Thread images: 42

File: kzdc9ppnmobx.png (977KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
kzdc9ppnmobx.png
977KB, 750x1334px
Max edition

>What is this thread?
This thread is to discuss spoofing & botting methods for Pokemon GO, these methods can be used for rapid level acceleration and an overall easier game from the comforts of your room. It is not known whether or not Niantic plans to ban spoofers later on in the game, so only use this methods if you're willing to risk your account.

▶LINKS
>http://en.bignox.com/ Nox App player
>https://github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot/releases NecroBot
>https://pokevision.com/ Pokemon location finder
>https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1anyDs-H7hOtGQaxaTwuLjulUrVM Nest Locations (USEFUL SHIT)

▶Q&A
>How do I setup the Nox player?
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/hNTvkz8_UTQ

>How do I setup Necrobot?
https://github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot/wiki

>What are the risks involved?
So far there have been no permanent bans handed out, but it is possible to get a shadowban from these methods. Shadowbans are very obvious, when you try to use a pokestop it will spin but not do anything, and pokemon will flee after 1 catch attempt. Shadowbans can last anywhere from 10 mins to 8 hours.

>How can I avoid a shadowban?
The easiest way to avoid a shadowban is to move like a human would, the Nox WASD movements will never get you banned. Jumping distances over 2 miles can possibly give you a shadowban and over 10 miles will almost always give you one. If you want to move far distances you need to completely close the app, change your position in Nox to where you want to go, wait 15 mins - 1 hr depending on how far the location is, and then login. It is very possible to get a shadowban while doing this, but waiting some time inbetween lowers the risk.
>>
Dayum grinding after level 20 is taking time even with bot.
>>
>>27400302
>tfw softbanned because I was stupid and misjudged the difference.
>>
>>27400576
There are bots now that can unsoftban you by telling the servers you dindu nuffin, allowing you to freely teleport between continents.
>>
are the servers down?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>This is what most of the people posting in this thread look like
>>
>botting a kiddies game so dont have to leave the house or be near other people

Your all going to die prematurely
>>
File: lel.jpg (148KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
148KB, 700x700px
>>27400647
>This is what most of the autistic people playing outside look like
>>
>>27400619
Can you name a bot that does this and works? I tried one called quickspin, but didn't work
>>
This is one way Niantic can easssily detect you.

>http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/pokemon-go-chat/563337-ban-one-way-niantic-can-detect-you.html

I love all the tips avoiding getting perma banned in the future like:

> "just be smart about how you spoof"

how about

> if you spoof you are easy as fuck to detect because no one knows how to make it look like you aren't using Nox to play
>>
>>27400741
But that's an e-book, not a phone
>>
File: ikZRONC.png (59KB, 473x628px) Image search: [Google]
ikZRONC.png
59KB, 473x628px
>>27400764
necrobot my man
>>
>>27400884
50k for hour? How at best i get 20 K also after some hours bot stopping, not using Visual studio bots.
>>
>>27400302
For a second there, I thought it said "Level Austistic" in the thumbnail.
>>
team rocket= valor? or no team.
>>
Anyone got a great location for growlithe ? Preferably in or near Los Angeles
>>
>>27401097
I've been pretty succesful with them in Santa Monica.
>>
File: IMG_20160728_124303.jpg (138KB, 1440x1438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160728_124303.jpg
138KB, 1440x1438px
Is this a good Eevee to evolve into a vaporeon?
Am I supposed to wait for one that's 500 or 600 or something?
>>
>>27401097

there's a shit ton of them where I live in Long Beach.

come to think, I still haven't told anyone about my secret Charmander/Eevee park.

>inb4 tell us

no. the game will die before I tell. ITS MINE ALL MINE HAHHHHAHAHAHAHA (yes I need something to keep me playing dont judge me)
>>
What are the optimal configs for necrobot?
>>
>>27401212
Eevee is a parasite where I live, I live in a Eevee Bublasaur breeding ground (I caught a wild Vena yesterday), so I'm pretty sure its a bulba nesting ground. According to my friend Eevee's were all over New York and LA when he went to both of those places for 1 week so I think they're just common.
>>
>>27401196
what level are you? I've caught multiple eevees near CP 700 and I'm lvl 25
>>
>>27401215
i just use the default settings besides the coordinates

they fucked up the bot for me in the last few updates though, it isn't working with my google account
>>
>>27401297
Shit I'm only level 21 and also Eevee is rather rare where I am.
>>
>>27400302
how safe is to use necrobot with my main google account? I give two shits about the game I just wanna make sure my credit card info and what not are safe
>>
Can I run 2 bots at the same time safely? I want to bot my smurf and main
>>
>>27401340
how about you stop being such a little bitch?
>>
>>27401346
>smurf
kys
>>
>>27401340
just make an alt account, it will catch up to your main account within 2-3 hours.
>>
All of you who use bots make this game not worth playing anymore. Fucking unfun. Fucking pointless.
>>
>>27401367
Whats wrong with a smurf? I made one the second day the game came to america and I got shadow banned from spoofing too hard.
>>
File: C2KRXR1.png (3KB, 56x171px) Image search: [Google]
C2KRXR1.png
3KB, 56x171px
>>27401346
if you use necrobot yes, just make a 2nd directory for it.
>>
>>27401401
tell that to niantic
>walking for 2 weeks getting dratinis
>80-95% IV Dratini, evolve it into Dragonite eventually
>Had Dragon Breath and Aquatail as Dratini and Dragonair
>Gets gutted by getting steelwing and hyper beam
No way I'm walking again for this utter kind of random shit
>>
>>27401401
Mad cuz bad
>>
>>27401405
only fucking autists use the term smurf

see >>27401346
>>
>>27401401
It's nice smoking weed and making money while your out running in heat spilling spaghetti struggling to get lvl23 im over here with multiple maxed accounts
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-28-14-19-12-1.png (792KB, 1440x2396px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-28-14-19-12-1.png
792KB, 1440x2396px
I finally caved and installed go three days ago. Here's today's catch. What should I call it, veepee?
>>
File: image.png (22KB, 140x145px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22KB, 140x145px
Thoughts on this? Worth using?
https://mygobot.org/
>>
>>27401455
>Mad cuz bad
Underage confirmed
I could be just as good as you but there is no good feeling in it because I know you just cheated your way there.
It's also either of 2 things
People assume you naturally got to your level
Or people think my level makes me a cheater too you give people a bad name
>>
My main is now botted and up and running. What should my max travel distance be?
>>
>>27401509
Dont name shit this early, especially worthless crap like that Bulbasaur
>>
Spoofers should just fucking end their miserable existences to bh.

If you're that obsessed with having a maxed account why not just skip the game part all together and pay someone for theirs? I'm sure that will heal the wounds of a broken childhood.
>>
I played runescape when I was like 10 and thought setting up a bot was complex. I was wrong.
>>
>>27400854
Ok smartpants. They could ban me all they want, but then they must refund every penny I've given them, otherwise that would be real life illegal, won't it?
>>
>>27401542
Site is down/won't load.

>>27401584
Actually, some people just use it because they have things to do other than grinding pidgey and sitting at a Pokestop for hours. It's possible to use the bot for just gathering pokeballs.
>>
>>27400854
You can spoof without nox dipshit.
>>
>>27401601
downloading a jar and hitting run script is so hard hurr kys.
>>
>>27401610
Idfk, im in the same boat as you & spoofed for 2 days on my main.

Im just a bit salty no one told me that detecting spoofing was easy as shit.

>If u spoof smart you will be fine

nope
>>
>>27401610
no, retard

you violated the terms of use, they don't have to refund anything. are you a child?
>>
>>27401634
but bluestacks also easy as shit to detect
>>
File: 58104372_p1_master1200.jpg (127KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
58104372_p1_master1200.jpg
127KB, 720x960px
>>
>>27401653
They don't permaban regardless so
>>
>>27401715
for ingress they soft-banned for awhile and then did a world-wide permaban-wave.
>>
>>27401542
Seems to be working pretty well.
>>
hey guys every time close nox it resets back to Sydney

is there any way to keep it located where I live?
>>
>>27401725
I mean I stopped spoofing and just bot now. I doubt they will ban people from the first couple weeks because the servers were spotty
>>
Does anybody else use the Xposed module XPrivacy to spoof their location in their phones? I leveled up so fast spawning in Central Park of NYC. Got Poliwrath, Golduck, Dragonair, Kingler, Slowbro from that location.
>>
File: 9da.png (167KB, 436x305px) Image search: [Google]
9da.png
167KB, 436x305px
Stupid fucking question here. How do I make a new account? Trying to make an alt to bot on, and I can't find the prompt anywhere.
>>
File: error.png (1MB, 1195x713px) Image search: [Google]
error.png
1MB, 1195x713px
this keeps happening when i try to install nox, what do? it has access through my firewall too
>>
>>27401774
Log out, clear your app data/cache, then restart the game. It should prompt you for your birthday if you did it right.
>>
>>27401659
They're depriving me of an account where I paid money for their services. I can do damn well as I please with those being spoofing or botting or whatever.
It's retarded to think one of their terms of service is "don't cheat". Are you retarded?
>>
So are bots working now or what? Last night they had stopped working for some reason and wouldn't generate tokens. Necrobot issues got closed because people kept spamming the living shit out of it saying the same thing. Can anyone confirm?
>>
Is the server fucked again or what? EU here.
>>
>>27401856
lol how old are you?
>>
>>27401856
You're too stupid or aren't familiar with contractual clauses, their end of the contract is we provide this service but if you break our rules you're automatically out of business if you use any third party software to alter the way the app works it violates the contract you made with Niantic (ToS) good luck understanding your car insurance contract when you crash and start going nuts when the insurance company tells you your'e off the contract because you did stupid shit after the crash to try and get the most out of the insurance
>>27401863
Servers were down yesterday and are down today, maybe it's that people are too lazy to look for the server status before trying to log in
>>
>>27401856
I cant tell if you're baiting or you're actually retarded
>>
daily reminder not to be a complete asstard and hand over your legit main google logins to any bot. I bet there are people in this very thread that have already done this.
>>
>>27400884
you're still a pussy though
>>
>>27401898
why even explain anything to him?

he sounds like a middle-aged woman asking for the manager at a walmart
>>
>>27401856
this planet is fucked.
>>
Would I need anything to run Pokébuddy beyond an account and the app itself?
>>
>>27401856
you are fuckin' dumb lol
>>
>>27401663
You do not need a virtual machine to spoof. And even if you used one you can mask it as a phone.
>>
Funny how a lot of people bother about the spoofers and bothers and not about Niantic getting better spawn spots, more pokestops in places that have no access to them AND a way to change the moves of pokemons, so you actually keep the starters and not insta grind them to candy when you start
>>
>>27401969
even if you mask it as a phone the OS will still show up as:

NOX: OS: Android(Android(NoxW))
>>
>>27401929
No but it crashes every 15 min
>>
>>27401929
You dont need to download visual studio or something its a exe. Im using it its okay i mean not fast as Visual studio bots but simple and great interface.
>>
>>27401546
It sure sucks to be you.
>>
>>27401985
You are not understanding what I am saying there are you don't have to use the chink service everyone is using to spoof. A cheap android tablet and some scripts and you're golden
>>
>>27401900
what about spoofing?
>>
File: 1430181482062s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1430181482062s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
Can bots attack gyms? Is that possible?
>>
How do I get it to nickname High IV pokes?
>>
>>27402006
yeah I dont know what scripts to run and all that shit. I'm not gonna go that far to figure it out and also get a cheap android tablet for this game.

just saying though 99% of people, like me, are using nox/bluestacks to spoof & that shit is dumb easy to detect.
>>
File: 1463315261702.png (19KB, 230x189px) Image search: [Google]
1463315261702.png
19KB, 230x189px
spoofers are the most pathetic fucks ever.

>taking out the ONLY part of the game that is fun

if you take the walking around part out youre just playing a really shitty mobile game

you people actually install programs on your PCs so you can cheat in a lackluster app. Why?

Does it make you feel elite? What is the appeal? You can just the play the mainline games if youre at home anyways.

I dont care that youre a higher level than me; i dont care that you have better pokemon than me; i just want you to reflect on what you are actually doing right now:

While others are going through the city catching pokemon with their friends, chilling at lure moduls eating, discovering new places, talking the whole evening while playing etc. you just sit in front of your PC faking GPS coordinates to make your trainer level go up.

Please try to think about that.
>>
>>27401809
Maybe it's antivirus?
>>
>>27402118
What about botters who also play the game in real life, then trade the good mons over when trading comes out?
>>
>>27402118
you probably live in nyc/cali/texas.

this games dumb slow in the suburbs or rural. dumb. fucking. slow.

> spend 4 hours fucking around,
> accumulate weeks hanging with your friends outside with your face on your phone and a battery pack hanging out your pockets
> all you ever get is shit for candy and stupid low pokes.

> eventually you buy 100 pokeballs,

> that lasts you a 4 days.

you get no where.

> spend 30 mins in central park in a spoof,

> wow so this is how the game is supposed to be.

> actual shit shows up in lures

> wow starter pokemon exist?

this shit is retarded to play outside of a city. I'd rather just do fun shit instead of standing there throwing pokeballs at a pidgey during the hours im with friends.
>>
>>27402118
Are you jelly?
Somehow i'm having fun both ways with legit acc and bot acc.
If Niantic is any good - bot acc will be banned. If not I don't want to be the only lousy fucker who wouldn't cheat. Cheating IS a part of multiplayer game. MP game is not about the "rules" and "morale" it's about players. Do you even want to be the very best?
>>
>>27402191
it gets retarded in cities too if you don't have the spare time to be outisde for 4 hours a day walking in the streets
I'd rather go exercise and have dinner with my girlfriend and hang out with friends and just play the damn game if I have to wait at a park or I'm stuck in the traffic while riding a bus or taking a shit in the movies
>>
>>27402189
>>27402210

i wouldnt use a spoof account and a real one because i want to make the progress myself. But if you wanna do it i cant stop you and at least youre playing the game the fun way half of the time :)

>>27402191
i live in a very rural area (2 pokestops in my whole village) but i still can play when i meet my friends in the city
>>
>>27402237
The reality is that you just don't want to play this game.
It's not for filling your spare time. You realise that and just want to bitch about smth. If there were no cheaters you would bitch about smth else.
>>
>>27402257
I'm making progress myself too. Both ways. Its like 2 different leagues. Cheater and normal. Believe it or not I'm having fun full time.
And cheating really encouraged me to learn more mechanics.
>>
>>27402070
the same risks apply.

Did you write the app? Or at least pick it apart and read the code? It's the only way to be sure nothing in the code is just taking that info and sending it off somewhere. The safest way is to use a harmless PTC account that's not linked to your sensitive info like your GMail.
>>
>>27402191
the inverse applies for Gyms though. Live in a city and you're lucky to hold a Gym for minutes. Live in a rural area and you can actually hold multiple Gyms for days. Suburbia is where it's at (if you're not spoofing).
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-07-28 12.48.23.png (566KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-07-28 12.48.23.png
566KB, 1920x1080px
yep
>>
>>27400302
you might aswell not play the fucking game

it pisses me off knowing that some faggots in gyms with 19000 cp pokemon are spoofers
>>
>>27402318
> actually hold a gym for days

1) who the fuck even cares about gyms?

I'd rather just be able to fill up my bag effortlessly instead of having 2 buy 100 pokeballs every week if I just want to play.

2) the turnover rate isn't days in even remote areas, get real

kids are still enjoying summer & I've definitely gotten gyms taken back multiple times by spoofer while im in a park at 10PM.

I've never held a gym even at shitty remote parks for more than 3 hours past week 1.5 of release. Thats with something like a level 9 gym filled with vapes and a snorlax with friends.

The longest I've ever held was mid-week 1 and I was 5 minutes away from 21 hours, never have I gotten close.
>>
>>27402402
>19000 cp pokemon

is this some random number or does this actually exist?

also if i ever see something like that i will report it immediately
>>
>>27402417
also a high turnover rate is better.

you get a shit ton of stardust + some coins and can use the crazy amount of revives/pots you get from the 50 stops in your 2 mile radius
>>
>>27402441
>you get a shit ton of stardust + some coins and can use the crazy amount of revives/pots you get from the 50 stops in your 2 mile radius
Say again. I can use pokestops around jym I'm holding in 2 mile radius? Or what are you saying?
>>
What's the point of playing if you're going to cheat? Fucking retards.
>>
>>27402493
Cheating is a great game in itself. Why u mad?
>>
>>27402484
I'm saying if you live in a city you're surrounded by an insane amount of stops and usually 4-7 right next to a gym.

Your bag gets full quick as hell & you end up sometimes discard pokeballs.

You can just keep battling over and over and over again with the pots/revives you get from stops instead of throwing those away for more poke/great/ultra balls.
>>
>>27402493
>have no friends
>don't like to go outside
>still want to be the very best
I think that's pretty much why.
>>
>>27402501
I'm not mad. I just feel sorry for you guys. You don't have any friends IRL so you need to cheat so you can stay home instead of going to lures and socializing. It's really sad how you guys are playing this game the wrong way just because you want to hold gyms with +2000 CP mons.
>>
>>27402511
Well, that's not true for my area. Not officially released here yet, but I doubt Niantic will add pokestops and shit with release.
>>
>>27402516
>>27402501
>all these smart ass responses without actually answering the question
>>
>>27402544
100% of players using bots have main non cheat acc. And very few actually use cheated acc to hold gym, since it's more efficient to just farm mons.
I feel sorry for you. You care too much what others do with their spare time. Instead you could go socialize. Just sayin'.
>>
If I have a level 18 account and make a new account to bot/spoof at Central Park how quickly will it catch up?
Thinking of having it run at night + work. Plus I live in CT so if I logout for an hour and login with normal GPS I should be fine
>>
>>27402118
shut up virgin and let people enjoy the game the way they want to
>>
>>27402594
There are answers for your question. Pay attention.
>>
I have the game installed in Nox, but it's not loading and is stuck on the Niantic screen. Wat do
>>
>>27402631
smash it. and go outside.
>>
>>27402609
Nice justification. You're still a pussy with no friends though. You're really that desperate to have better efficiency to farm mons? This is a fucking free mobile game.
>>
>>27400302
Why would you need 4 Lucky Eggs at level 40?
>>
>>27402619
You're the virgin faggot. That's why you spoof instead of going outside because you're too scared to see actual females.
>>
File: nito.png (26KB, 188x184px) Image search: [Google]
nito.png
26KB, 188x184px
>>27402641
Calm down if you don't like the thread hop to another one, that's what I do.
>>
>>27402118
this is why pc gamers are cancer, and that no one should cater to their platform anymore. theyre all underage faggots who break games.
>>
>>27402641
>This is a fucking free mobile game.
And still you are mad somehow.
>You're really that desperate to have better efficiency to farm mons?
Ofc. Why else would I do this?
>>
>>27402658
No. People like that needs to kill themselves. They hold no value to the world if they feel the need to cheat at a free mobile game.
>>
>>27402658
where do you think you are
>>
>>27402675
lmao what a faggot. So pathetic.
>>
>>27402678
>People like that needs to kill themselves.
Would need a citation on this. Is this your personal opinion?
There's not much value in it.
>>
File: 1469550435488.jpg (32KB, 480x594px) Image search: [Google]
1469550435488.jpg
32KB, 480x594px
Okay you fuckers. Just installed NOX and it works perfectly. Now I want to use this next bot shit. Installed it and I have no idea what to click nor what it does. Pls help.
>>
>>27402710
It's an actual fact. Stop being a fucking retard.
>>
>>27402691
That sure was a mature response.
How are you better than me? Bitching about cheaters in "free mobile game" in cheater thread on 4chan.
>>
>>27402725
>It's an actual fact.
Not sure you know what it means.
>>
>>27402735
fact: an objective truth.
>>
>>27402678
Alright now you're getting a little carried away. No one should kill themselves for any reason. Is it silly using a bot for this game? Yes. However it's just as crazy to complain and insult people in a thread about spoofing/botting.
>>
>>27402726
>>27402735

I am better than you because you guys keep responding to my shitty bait. That and the fact you feel the need to cheat at a free mobile game.

Fuck off faggots.
>>
>>27402753
Still had to respond.
If you are really better maybe by your own speculations you just gtfo?
>>
>>27402750
Carried away? Stop being such a homosexual.
>>
>>27402746
What's objective about your statement?
>People like that needs to kill themselves.
Its very subjective actually, don't you think?
>>
>>27402789
No its not. They really do need to kill themselves. What's the confusion here?
>>
>>27402723
Bump
>>
>>27402799
It suddenly became boring.
Work harder on your replies next time.
>>
>>27401748
pls respond
>>
>>27402844
It stays where you point is set, just because it says Sydney doesn't mean your there dumbass
>>
>>27402810
Which bot did you download?
Question! What's the fastest way to get un(soft) banned? Leave it alone for two hours or constantly try to log in?
>>
>>27403002
Not him, but necrobot can get rid of your softban.
>>
>>27402118
I do both. On days I dont see my friends I spoof. On the days I do see my friends (always on Thursdays and weekends) we're out and about
>>
I wish Necrobot had a GUI. I set up the bot and a fresh account just to watch it do things, because it's relaxing. I just wish I could see my trainer running around and catching things.
>>
>>27403098
You're still pathetic regardless
>>
Yall niggas complain bout bot and spoofin take dat L.
>>
good locations to bot?? im at st monica pier actually
>>
>>27402429
Max CP is a maxed perfect IV dragonite, at 3500 (or close enough).
The only other pokemon that has a higher CP is Mewtwo (about 4200 IIRC)
The other legendaries have less CP than a maxed Dragonite
>>
File: 1434836426451.jpg (52KB, 343x356px) Image search: [Google]
1434836426451.jpg
52KB, 343x356px
>>27401668
someone dosen't like real anatomy.
>>
Just started up pokebuddy and it's giving me a weird message in red that reads Handle non success and debugger notification.
What's that?

It's different from the yellow always fleeing pokemon that I got a while ago because softban.
>>
>>27403543
servers are having issues, its probably an issue with that. A lot of people using NecroBot are receiving the same problems
>>
>>27403543
Im having same problem too probably its messed up after latest update. Now im using PokeBot botwithme.
>>
>>27403543
Having the same with Necro and when opening on an emulator the game is lagging so much it's unplayable
>>
>>27403179
How? I dont know if you're that same anon I was replying to but that post was boasting about if you spoof you're pathetic because you're not outside.

Im still pathetic for playing this game out with my friends? lmao
>>
>[15:43:11] (ERROR) PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Exceptions.InvalidResponseException: Exception of type 'PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Exceptions.InvalidResponseException' was thrown.

this pops up randomly midbotting, interrupts everything and it relogs me in. WHat do?
>>
>>27401508
How are you maxed already? Even with bot I only get ~60k xp/h. Do you p2w lucky eggs?
>>
wtf is the point of spoofing, literally makes the "game" boring as shit

stupid thread
>>
>>27403578
>>27403579
>>27403606
So you mean the Niantic servers are crapping out, hence those messages?

And yeah even though the Pokestops are giving exp. it's incredibly slow. I quit it already.
>>
>>27403696
Having the same problem
>>
>>27403711
>how dare people play differently from me!!

I have exactly ONE pokestop near my house, explain to me how am I supposed to play the game if I had to either hop on a bus and go to the nearest city, or grind for three pokeball five minutes at a time?

Not everyone here is cheating, some of is got fucked up because this game shits on people living in anything other than big cities.
>>
>>27403703
botting has been out for atleast a week, or 168 hours. Max XP is 20m, which requires 119,047 XP an hour, which is possible. But for people who have been botting for more than a week, it is easily possible
http://imgur.com/a/JzOSa
>>
>>27403713
>So you mean the Niantic servers are crapping out, hence those messages?
Yup.
Even trying to sign in on a phone or ipad leads to login errors
>>
can I bot this game on a tablet or is botting only available for android emulators
>>
Fucking necrobot crashes a shit lot lately.
So i set up a vm and a bat scrip that restarts the bots every 45 mins and hits a key in each one after 15 secs.
Hopefully it will go good xd
>>
>>27403696
>>27403751
Same here, is it the servers fucking up or is it user end side?
>>
Filthy Frank's Jack Ass crew made a video about us guys.

lmao stay made walkfags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo5RtYP89y8
>>
>>27400302
Has anyone found a snorlax nest?
>>
File: miku.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
miku.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>27403899
>Filthy Frank
>idubz
>>
>>27401856
>this is what happens to you brain when you stay inside all day
>>
>being so jealous of normies that you spend hours botting a mobile game so you can hold gyms for 6 minutes instead of 4
>thinking this affects a group of Chads in any way
>>
>>27404035
Gl spending all ur heals and revives trying to take my lvl 5 gym with 2000 90iv filled gym faggot
>>
>>27404068
Okay, it will take me 4 minutes. Hope all those hours spent leveling up 5 accounts was worth it.

>implying healing items aren't practially infinite
>implying you could ever find the gyms I usually hold
>>
>>27404133
Took me an hour to create 10 google accounts and a script to run multiple bots .
Im probably seeing if i could sell the accounts if they dont get banned
>>
>>27403760
Yes but how do people get 200k+ xp/h then? Do they use different bots?
>>
>>27404194
Guy who got to 40 made his own script that basically moved fast as fuck removed soft ban etc using only ferox api.
The bots i know right now crash various times
>>
why are the pogo servers so shit today, they've had so long to figure this out
>>
File: 1453435216063.jpg (29KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
1453435216063.jpg
29KB, 699x699px
anyone else having trouble catching with nox? i broke down and started using nox emulator to spoof and every pokemon i encounter breaks free of pokeballs and runs away immideiatly
>>
>>27404434
Sounds like a softban, just wait like 30 minutes and try gain
>>
>>27404470
>>27404434
You can also just go to a pokestop and : Spin -> press X -> click it again -> Spin ->.... 40 times, and the ban goes away.
On a sidenote, does anybody know how to reverse Pokevision? Like, look for specific pokemon and you get the location?
>>
>>27404434
how far did you teleport? softban probably
>>
>>27404470
>>27404663
seems about right, i fucked up my location and forgot to click okay before i went in and i appeared in sydney
>>
>>27404655

Download the desktop app, it has a function that looks only for a specific pokemon and notifies you when it shows up.
>>
>>27404705
Desktop app? I'm using nox atm, can you please elaborate on the desktop app?
>>
Jesus fucking christ Pokevision is always fucking not working.

Anyone know an alternative scanning website or app?

There is a fucking Snorlax in my area RIGHT NOW and I have no fucking Idea where it is.

I'm so fucknig mad right now

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Are balls supposed to fly off in random directions whenever you try to catch something that's not a shitmon?
>>
>>27404792
i'm not completely sure, i tried to catch a fearow and it blasted off like 500 balls in a row. get good at throwing curveballs and it's not such a big deal.
>>
>>27404816
>get good at throwing curveballs
How do I do that?
>>
File: vKYfznP.png (149KB, 288x409px) Image search: [Google]
vKYfznP.png
149KB, 288x409px
>>27404828
throw like this
>>
>>27404851

damn bro thanks
>>
Anyone else using necrobot getting (ERROR) PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Exceptions.InvalidResponseException: Exception of type 'PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Exceptions.InvalidResponseException' was thrown.

In big fucking red text? Did infuck something up oris it the servers acting up?
>>
>>27404873
Pretty sure the servers are just shitting themselves.
>>
>>27404851
I just tries it a few times and it always goes to the right side of the screen. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>27404895
>>27404851
Oh wait, I actually got it.
>>
>>27404895
try not to flick so hard to the right, the entrance to the curve is a lot stronger than the exit.
>>
Downloaded the files for NecroBot. How do I even use it. Downloaded the one OP posted. So many files pls help
>>
In the newest release of Necrobot you need to press a key to start the bot. Is there an option to turn this off? I don't want to leave the computer running when going off to work and find out that it stopped1 hour later when server logged out.
>>
>>27404851
Oh shit bro, thanks.

Those Ratata's and Pidgey's aren't breaking out of the pokeball ball now.
>>
>>27404960
>How do I setup Necrobot?
>>27400302
>>
How do I get necrobot to automatically restart the process should it encounter an error? Servers are pretty shit but kind of tedious to keep on pressing a key to start it up again.
>>
>>27404178
good job, you're gonna be rich
>>
>>27404983
Actually didn't see that thanks anon
>>
File: cvHP47U.png (102KB, 446x1033px) Image search: [Google]
cvHP47U.png
102KB, 446x1033px
anyone else getting this?
>>
File: Carlos.png (159KB, 425x276px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.png
159KB, 425x276px
>>27405398
It means Sans is boning them.
no, i don't use that bot
>>
>>27405438
>soiling carlos with your shitty meme game joke
>>
>>27403899
this is right here...
>>
Is there a way to have your location saved where you stopped playing. Every time I boot it up I'm back where I last spoofed and I don't want to jump around.
>>
A fucking Venusaur ran away from me after wasting like 40 greatballs and razz berries on it yesterday. Not even feeling slightly guilty over botting now.
>>
>>27400302
NECROBOT IS DETECTED! TRY OUT MY NEW PRIVATE BOT INSTEAD! 10% OFF WITH THE CODE: GOBOTINAUGURATION >>27405551
>>
>>27405574
you literally just took a screenshot of necrobot.

report this retard please
>>
>>27405574
Fuck off faggot
>>
File: maclone.png (807KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maclone.png
807KB, 1366x768px
So I've been having an issue these past few hours, everytime I try to start this bot ( It's the maclone one ) it says this. Anyone got an idea ?
>>
>>27405762
The bot's Pokecolor
>>
>>27401212
There's also a shit ton of Sandshrews in some areas of Long Beach

I'm gonna find that spot anon
>>
Jesus fuck, Dratinis are everywhere in central park right now. Bot is catching them by the fucking boatload.
>>
>>27405924
Lots of Pinsirs, too.
>>
File: dratinis.png (59KB, 1406x215px) Image search: [Google]
dratinis.png
59KB, 1406x215px
>>27405924
>mfw
>>
>>27405924
so if I create a new account, and bot in central park,but login on my phone and i'm no where near ny, will it be ok?
>>
>>27406200
>tfw 100 candies now
>25 more and its straight to dragonite
>>
File: QQ3SSmz.png (36KB, 939x282px) Image search: [Google]
QQ3SSmz.png
36KB, 939x282px
>>27405924
im kind of upset that i spent time on nox actually catching dratinis in rancho cordova now
>>
>>27400576
>tfw
>no picture
>>
You guys are pathetic. I can't wait to see all of your accounts perma'd.
>>
Best GPS location for grind?
>>
>>27403759
Have you considered just not playing the game, or are you so autismally obsessed with pokémon hat you have to get your grubby mitts on anything with the name on it?
>>
>ArgumentOutOfRangeException - Restarting

Am i doing something wrong or are the servers fucked?
>>
>>27403797
pls respond
>>
>>27402561
Where the hell u from bro?
>>
>PTC servers

what a joke of a company
>>
File: 1459457044501.jpg (47KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1459457044501.jpg
47KB, 369x368px
>Run out of pokeballs
>Necro just sits there trying to catch magikarps
>>
>>27406683
Restart, you'll stop sniping.
>>
Fucking Christ, the servers have been shitting themselves all day its best not to do anything till they stabilize a bit
>>
Are there areas that contain a lot of the region-exclusive Pokemon that I can just put right into Necrobot?
>>
>>27406575
try reducing speed from 15 to 14
worked for me
>>
What's a good spot to farm Dratini with Pokebuddy in California?
Right now I'm at pic related but it's not catching shit for some reason....
Only things I've got turned on is Farm Stops and Catch Mon.
>>
File: 1469560151152.png (186KB, 383x471px) Image search: [Google]
1469560151152.png
186KB, 383x471px
>>27407371
Forgot pic
>>
>>27407371
catching a shit ton at central park
>>
File: react oh shit.png (116KB, 430x324px) Image search: [Google]
react oh shit.png
116KB, 430x324px
>>27407431
>before pokemon go
>few people visiting
>post pokemon go
>fucking everybody
>>
File: d.png (28KB, 853x172px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
28KB, 853x172px
>>27407371
Just go to central park
>level 14
>>
>>27407514
>>27407444

But I'd have to wait like 6 hours to go from coast to coast, wouldn't I?

>>27407485
I don't know, I'm just there for the Dratini man.
>>
>>27407557
Necrobot removes softbans. Ausfag here and I'm apparently in central park.
>>
>>27407594
I'll try it out then. Thanks for the tip.
>>
How about we post coordinates for .gpx files? Good places you've found, coordinates for nests and spawns etc.
There aren't really many .gpx paths for Sydney so maybe we could all share.
>>
what's the most efficient way to setup the necro bot config?
>>
>>27408617
I kinda need to know this too.
Right now I'm trying to change config.json but it's overwhelming, I just want it to catch pokemon and farm stops, nothing else...

Help please?
>>
>>27408766
>put in username and password
>put in path file
>get pokemon
How is that hard?
>>
>>27400942
Source?
>>
>>27408875
From what I'm seeing, the bot is set up to evolve pokemon and discard others, while being convenient is not something I wanna do right now.. But I'm not sure how to change it so it doesn't do those.
>>
Has anyone tried the PokeBuddy farmer/bot?
>>
>>27408916
read OP
>>
>>27408875
>>27408935
I was talking about the config not the login shit.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/necronomicons-bot-the-ultimate-pokemon-go-bot.1543160

this post has some general information about the config, helped me a little
>>
>>27408938

i think this is a cracked version though so use at your own risk

https://mega.nz/#F!vVhy1TRL
>>
>>27408938
What's so much better about Pokebuddy compared to Necrobot?
>>
>>27409162

I don't know, that's why i was asking if anyone used it or not.
>>
I wanna use lucky patcher and fake GPS on phone. How do I do it?
>>
>>27409162
Well I'm trying to use necrobot and it is a fucking mess. Sure it has plenty of more options but that's not what I need and you need to know coding.
Pokebuddy is as straightforward as they come and also the ui is simple and color-coded.

I still need help editing this >>27408935
Because I did it on my own and it just crashed.
>>
>>27403696
>>27403887
same
>>
>>27409266
I have literally no experience with coding and got it working. The wiki has all the info you need.
>>
>>27404705
Which desktop app?
>>
>>27409266
I don't know shit about coding but I figured it out.
Look at the values, change them to suit your needs.
>>
>>27409266
>and you need to know coding
?? what the code is already written, you just have to change the settings where it tells you to go.

download the master version if you don't want to even look at the code, it has a better UI.
>>
>>27409092
need decrypt key
>>
I cant get neither Necrobot nor Rocket to work yet Nox works fine, either something wrong with the bots/servers or im a complete fucking retard
>>
>>27402075
i also have that question
>>
File: borked.png (29KB, 1522x309px) Image search: [Google]
borked.png
29KB, 1522x309px
>set up necrobot how it say
>Crashes when I open it for some reason

what the fuck did I do wrong? I changed it to PTC from google, followed the instructions for that, changed co-ordinates to santa monica pier and get this
>>
>>27409826
afaik only this one is working right now.
http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/563350-maclones-community-versions-compiled-ready-go-pokemongo-bots.html
>>
>>27409883
Holy shit I'm a retard I forgot to put my username/pass between two "
>>
how often do you actually log on to your bot accounts on a phone
>>
>>27409915
don't worry, I gave up on the bot for about 5 hrs after I couldn't figure that shit out. friend finally told me.
>>
>>27409985
i get on like once per day to go fuck up all the gyms in my city and collect a bunch of coins.

on nox of course, who plays on their phone now?
>>
Hey, I feel like this site might be better for the Nests under Links in the OP.

http://pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests
>>
>>27410040
And you can also add maybe that if you want to un-softban (you call it shadowban) yourself, open nox and go to a pokestop, open it, spin it, close it. Do that upwards of 40 times and you will be un-softbanned. There's bots that do this too.
>>
File: 1tj7j3p.png (43KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
1tj7j3p.png
43KB, 529x529px
why does it do this instead of going to pokestops?
>>
>>27410116
you have sniping settings on. set snipeatpokestops to false
>>
Any alternatives to Wtracks for making GPX paths for NecroBot? Always seems to be over quota
>>
>>27409902
It worked thanks
>>
I finally got to Central Park but it's catching rattatas and shit.

Where the Dratinis at?
>>
>>27410180
Missed them.
>>
>>27400302
why do i find top trank so funny
>>
>>27410180
im still running into them, see >>27410116

>>27410123
thanks, fixed it.
>>
>>27410226
Would you mind sharing your exact coordinates?
I'm currently at 40.777607, - 73964249
>>
File: 1389323084028.jpg (762KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1389323084028.jpg
762KB, 1200x800px
tfw you get soft banned because there were no poke stops in your location so you had to fast travel
>>
>>27410148
Can someone share their Central Park GPX? or any gpx for that matter?
>>
>>27410270
40.785091, -73.968285
>>
Anyone know of a simple working bot? The one I've been using from github stopped working yesterday and I'm not willing to download 8gb for the Necrobot
>>
>>27410416
I guess it's just my luck. I'm near the two lured pokestops next to the lake but only Pinsirs and Pinsirs appear.

>>27410793
Pokebuddy is nice and simple. I gave up on necrobot because of this >>27409883
>>
>>27410942
>I gave up on necrobot because of this
you just have to put your pw and username between ""
>>
So, is necrobot worth it? It seems to be working alright for me after some nescessary tweaks in the config.

>set lat and lng to my home
>set walking speed to 9km/h to be safe
equally as tedious as doing it myself, but now I can still do shit when I'm not in the mood to go walk around on my own.
>>
why does my necrobot always hang at the 30min mark?
>>
>>27400576
>implying anyone who spoofs isn't stupid
>>
>>27412819
oh shit I just realized that it's been stuck for hours at 30min

seconding this
>>
fuck you guys for ruining the game
>>
>>27412819
>>27412877
http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566448-necro-fix-30-min-stuck.html
>>
>>27413039
It literally just got fixed friendo
>>
>>27413111
>update
>it erases all my settings
fuck that
>>
>>27413155
>not having a copy of any file
>>
How can I make necrobot farm pokestops and not catch anything right now? I have no more balls
>>
>>27413315
it will just do both
like going to pokestops and while it grabs pokeballs it catches pokemon
>>
PokeBuddy got much better after last update 24 level now. Also for new users login is FREE-BETA caps on.
>>
>>27413321
but it seems like it catches way more than it collects balls

So I should just let it run even tho it has no balls right now?
>>
>>27405762
same for me
>>
WASD movement is fucked, any one know how to fix it?
>>
>>27413330
Set "SnipeAtPokestops" to false.
>>
why anyone uses anything besides GoBot is beyond me, it's the most simple and easy to use, updated ASAP not even an hour after updates.
>>
>>27400741
>Hey anon, have you heard about Pokemon Go? I know you like Pokemon, and it's a good chance for you to get some fresh air and meet new people
>Ugh, yes, mom. I've been playing it for weeks on my computer. I don't actually have to go anywhere.
>O-oh...
>>
>>27413467
GoBot is more simple.

Necrobot is better
>>
File: 1459108601828.png (236KB, 401x454px) Image search: [Google]
1459108601828.png
236KB, 401x454px
>Watching as necro transfers multiple 400+cp dratinis
Surely I'll get something better soon, right?
>>
>>27406554
> not playing the game is better than cheating
>>
anyone having trouble getting haxton to work now? was working just fine yesterday
>>
Is PokeVision worth a shit? are there any other tools like this that are worth a shit?
>>
What kind of settings do you guys use for necrobot, in terms of sniping and distance and stuff?
>>
Is there a spreadsheet or something that tells you

If you jump between x - y miles you get banned for z hours?
>>
Whenever I try to open Pokebuddy it gives me some windows error that it couldnt work.

Anyone else having these problem?
>>
>>27413111
>>27413155
Does Necrobot auto-update? I let it run, fell asleep, found it stopped, config and auth were reset.
>>
>>27414166
Yes but I think you can just turn it off in the config.
>>
>>27413315
create an ignore list
use pokemon ignore list: true
snipe at pokestop: false

it would still catch random stuff that might be useful to you, depending on how detailed you make the ignore list.
>>
What kind of exp/h is everyone getting?
I'm getting about 170000 exp/h.
>>
yes mine updated earlier,

btw how do i stop it doing the "no pokeballs we missed a pokemon meme"? cant it actively go to pokestops when it runs out of pokeballs
>>
>>27414187
im not even getting 1/10th of that because the bot constantly runs out of pokeballs

and ive set it up at santa monica pier too
>>
>>27414205
What bot are you using?
>>
>>27414177
Aye aye. I forgot that option was there.
I'll copy my files this time, and leave that on.
>>
>>27414187
what location ??
>>
>>27414216
necrobot
>>
>>27414236
Manchester, England. But, I don't think it's the location I'm botting. I think it's the bot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0vAdVHi4n8
>>
How do you catch pokemon with Pokebuddy?
If I set it with that box checked it only says Updating UI, Updating UI forever not catching shit...
When I set it along farming stops, it just catches whatever two pokemon appear at the lured stop, and nothing in between stops...
>>
I understand half of sniping, but does anyone have more locations that you can use, or are the set locations really specific?
>>
I set UseLuckyEggsMinPokemonAmount to 30 and UseLuckyEggsWhileEvolving to true, but even after getting 30 Pokémons it doesn't evolve them.

If I set EvolveAllPokemonWithEnoughCandy to true it evolves Pokémons even when I have less than 30 and without using lucky egg

what do ?
>>
has anyone else had the problem where if you try to spin a pokestop several hours after botting it does nothing? i tried challenging a gym too but the battle instantly ended for some reason
>>
>>27400302
So I feel like a fucking idiot. I'm trying to set up necrobot, but my comp won't even let me get started. The PoGo.NecroBot.CLI.vshost.exe file won't run, and I can't figure out why.
>>
>>27414687
try to run it as an admin
>>
>>27414697
Did that, same result
>>
>>27414751
Whats happening specifically?
>>
File: yyye.jpg (31KB, 480x459px) Image search: [Google]
yyye.jpg
31KB, 480x459px
Vp, is there a bot left that doesnt require your credentials, just the code verification? Was helping a friend remotely who cant give me their acc credentials. Would appreciate any finds.
>>
I want a combination of William Shatner, William Defoe, Sam Jackson, and the Duke Nukem guy and maybe a girl to read this entire thread out loud and make a YouTube clip out of it so I can listen to it lmao
I Uninstalled this app. It was sad but it got so repetitive catching 5 weedles and MAYBE something else everyday hitting the same 3 or 5 pokesstops in the same autistic parks. Game sucks.
>>
>>27414842
Literally nothing. My computer tries to run it for half a second, then ignores it.
>>
>>27414865
GoBot does. But its kinda shitty.
>>
>>27414955
Hmm..mine was just doing that with a different bot, but I downloaded it again and it worked. Might try that before troubleshooting further.
>>
>>27415080
I did that about an hour ago. Got the newer version, too. Still nothing.
>>
File: rowlwat.png (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
rowlwat.png
37KB, 250x250px
Well I'm getting a bunch of confusing shit.

(ATTENTION) No usable pokestops found in your area.

Looting failed, possible softban, unban in 1/45

Then like 3 lines later I caught something and collected from pokestops and everything is working

Wut
>>
>>27414962
No, the updated one requires the credentials now. Got anything else?
>>
>>27414687
Oh, I was having that problem too. Just run the regular application, and it'll generate the config files.
>>
>>27415338
download the older one
>>
>>27404767
trackemon.com
WAY better
>>
>>27400302
I'm at Central Park necrobot says
> (ATTENTION) No usable PokeStops found in your area. Is your maximum distance too small?
[12:04:27] Incubator status update: 0,88km left

and just loops, what do?
>>
File: 1469246098235.gif (452KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1469246098235.gif
452KB, 500x383px
How do I sign in on a different Google account on Nox? Like if I wanna catch some stuff for my friend?
Thanks
>>
Anyone on pokebuddy know how to transfer pokemon? I have it clicked to "Transfer Bad Pokemon" but it still doesn't really transfer much. I keep getting bogged down at 250 pokemans.
>>
File: 1468645993933.png (394KB, 657x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468645993933.png
394KB, 657x360px
vidya game account buying sites like epicnpc are just flooded with people selling botted pokemon go accounts. the prices just keep getting cheaper since more and more people are botting these accounts to high lvl to sell. it won't be long until you can just buy a lvl 40 account for 5 bucks.
>>
Is the % perfect the most important thing for pokemon? I have pokemon with higher % perfect but lower CP, so in the end the ones with the higher % are better right?
>>
>>27415401
Try these coordinates
>>
File: 1469661596880.png (254KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1469661596880.png
254KB, 620x465px
How do I change authtype to google. What is an authtype even
Thanks

Also how do I open Ole files?
>>
>>27415691
>40.785091
>-73.968285
fixed thanks, also I want to get a dragonite but the nests supposedly changed, anyone know about a working nest now?
>>
>>27400302
Necrobot will shut down on itself.... I set up my account and config'd it.
What do I do?
>>
>>27415346
Thank you! Easiest fix, I feel dumb.
>>
>>27415366
isnt supported, doesnt work anymore
>>
>>27416135
mine still works just fine. I just use it to transfer.
>>
>>27414865
would also lik one without account info, dont trust half of these bots :/
>>
>>27416155
Which version do you have?
>>
>>27416155
Ah, I figured it out, but its not giving me a code
>>
File: nowork.png (48KB, 789x513px) Image search: [Google]
nowork.png
48KB, 789x513px
>>27400302
anyone knows why it doesnt work anymore?
>>
>>27416317
same for Haxton :/
>>
>>27416317
Necro is having problems eventually too, I guess they're actually blocking the API's instead of banning, mostly because I'm guessing that Plus will work some way like the APIs used for botting
>>
File: Necrobotdoesntwork.png (33KB, 661x315px) Image search: [Google]
Necrobotdoesntwork.png
33KB, 661x315px
>>27400302
mine just freeze after open the config and add the account

Any solution?
>>
>>27416373
Is necro self shutting or something?
Just installed and configured it and it is shutting down on its own.
I-is it me?
>>
>>27416384
use quotations for username and password
"GoogleUsername": "[email protected]",
"GooglePassword": "Killyourself123"
>>
>>27416409
it doesn't shut down it randomly loops, soemtimes if you switch coordinates it doesn't find stops and loops and doesn't move, some other times it unbans but is looped in the same dialogue even if you are unbanned and you have to close it manually then restart
>>
File: botprob.png (69KB, 1133x735px) Image search: [Google]
botprob.png
69KB, 1133x735px
Help
>>
Central Park is swarming with Electabuzz right now.
>>
>>27416462
>>27416420
>>
>>27416473
Shit, thanks.
So, now I just open it with now, the app and let it roll?
Can I do other stuff in the computer while it bots?
>>
bans?
>>
File: 1468466650902.png (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468466650902.png
115KB, 500x500px
>>27416420
this worked, but oddly just with the Tpc account, thanks a lot bro, indeed in a fucking retard
>>
>>27416473
Do I need to leave nox open while I bot?
>>
>>27416559
no
Thread posts: 369
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.