[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mega Charizard X & Y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Which of these do you prefer and why?

Do you think Mega-Y will be exclusive to Sun and Mega-X to Moon?
>>
>>27400054
I prefer Y because pokemon Y is all I have ;_;
>>
X because it looks cooler.
>>
Y is better in every way.
>>
>>27400054
I really like Y. I prefer it because it deviates less from the base form;also X's shoulder spikes look retarded.
>>
>>27400054
X because it has better stats.
>>
They're both just great.
>>
File: AXbgGIC.jpg (147KB, 937x696px) Image search: [Google]
AXbgGIC.jpg
147KB, 937x696px
Y because it looks miles better and is more fun to use in battles too.

Not only is it the better Charizard but also the best mega evolution altogether.
>>
>>27400054
As someone with x, I prefer y. No way to charizardite y
>>
File: tumblr_n102wo6XO51r6hlgio1_540.jpg (98KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n102wo6XO51r6hlgio1_540.jpg
98KB, 540x360px
>>27400054
Y,I would like X more if it gave me the option of the orange and Blue color scheme
>>
Y's looks with X's typing would have been ideal.
>>
Y for sure, but if X looked like this with the black and blue as his shiny it would be a hell of a lot better
>>
>>27400054
SHINY Mega Charizard Y
>>
>>27400054
Outside of the game: X
Inside of the game: Y

X is my favorite but I dislike the 3D model for it. Y is fun to use in competitive with the way it just nukes things. If I do use X, I usually use it defensively, since it's one of the hardest mons to break, considering it's only weak to Rock, Ground, and Dragon.
>>
>>27400054
Y because it actually looks like a Charizard evo. X to me will forever look like a deviantart OC.
>>
I really do like Y better from a basic design point, but his shiny looks kinda crappy compared to the basic pallet of X, and X becomes part dragon which I'm all over.

I wish they had just been merged into one. Y overall design, add on some of the pieces from X like neck spikes, mouth fire and the colour scheme, make him become Fire/Dragon, but keep Drought. Would have been dope as fuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.