[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These Suppssed Starter Evolutions Are Probably Fake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (375KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375KB, 1536x2048px
1) They don't look as professional as the Noivern and Sceptile sheets
2) All water starters have some sort of blue on their arms... Popplios evolution here does not
3) According to the official site the starters will not become Fire/Dark and Water/Fairy like this op leak suggests
4) No grass starter has their face concealed
5) Popplios evolution looks off compared to the rest of the water starters
6) Fire starters faces change drastically while the Litten evolution here doesn't change too much
7) The text looks scribbled, not neat
>>
>>27399874

1) This is my doubt as well.
2) Patterns don't mean anything, they can change it if needed. And it's a new director, so...It could be.
3) Site doesn't confirm anything, there was just images of typings that could or could not be related.
4) See point 2.
5) See point 2.
6) See point 2.
7) It could be a first draft, who knows.
>>
of course they are fucking fake. but not for any of these muh patterns reasoning.
>>
File: god dammit man.jpg (40KB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
god dammit man.jpg
40KB, 540x301px
>>27399874
>fire starters faces change drastically
>delphox
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Also,rowlets hp
>>
>>27399948
>site doesnt confirm anything
Sure because the first pkmn from sm to ever be on the jap webpage were the starters and there were 6 type icons hidden within the source code. Not to mention they kept adding more icons as they revealed new mons, thus proving the icons are definetly related to the pokemon on the site. And to top it off, they even later removed all the type icons once the general public got a hold of the leaks and how to search for them. That and add the fact that litten is actually based on a sand cat (site type leaks stated litten would end up fire/groud).
>go be a furbait denialfag somewhere else
>>
>>27399970
High HP =/= Tank.
Emboar as the highest base HP and Attack of any starter barring megas yet it also has the lowest defenses of all starters.
>>
File: evidenceobvs.png (174KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
evidenceobvs.png
174KB, 500x354px
These Suppossed Startes Are Probably Fake
1) They don't look as professional as the other starters, flat and lazy shading
2) All water starters have some kind of back feet... Poppliohas a tail
3) According to the official site one of the starters is grass/flying
4) No grass starter has that much white, a white face or is that tiny and simplistic
5) Popplio looks off compared to the rest of the water starters
6) Fire starters are always mostly orange, yellow and beige, never that much black.
7) They are way too small
>>
>>27400075
Goddamn, is Bulbasaur really that big?
>>
>>27399874
>thinking blue arms is a valid argument
Don't you have a taint hole to attend to?
>>
>>27399874
>all these literal non-reasons
I want neo-/vp/ to die
>>
>>27400043
It's still fat
>>
>>27400075
and that's why gen 7 starters are shit
>>
>>27399874
I don't even believe these leaks but the straw grasping in this OP is fucking ABSURD.

I guess Serperior is fake because we never had a Grass starter without limbs and Samurott looks too different from Oshawott to be real too, right?
>>
>>27400124
It's 2'4" but I think the bulb makes it looks bigger
>>
Can all be chalked up to Ohmura being a hack
>>
>>27400333
shit or not, they gen 7 starters are real in spite of it.

Arguing leak validity of the evolutions based on patterns is shit. it makes much more sense to just say "They're leaks" then try to prove them fake. No one cares if they're actually fake or real, they just want to pass the time with the distractions provided by leakers.
>>
>>27400035

Well, those icons are definitely something, and it's the reason I also doubt these particular starters. But still, it could be.
>>
I feel like these are fake, but for entirely different reasons.

I know some of the already existing final evolutions are a bit more complex than the others, but even so, comparing these to them...

I don't have anything against the designs themselves, but they feel a bit more chaotic compared to everything else.

It might be just me. But these just feel like they don't have that simplistic style to them. Their design feels all over the place and have way too many details, as if it had more than it should.
>>
>>27400124

It's not that big, the later starters are just small because they're characteristically small animals. I'm surprised Turtwig was so small though.
>>
>>27400232
Rowlet is also the lightest starter to date at 3 pounds
>>
>>27399970
On that note, Litten was shown to be the fastest in that clip. It would be odd for the wrestler to be the "fast starter" rather than the archer.
>>
>>27399874

The only starter I can see being real is Rowlet's evo. Litten's evo just doesn't seem to match. How does it go from oily kitten to pro wrestler? I also feel like they wouldn't drop the clown motif for Popplio's evo or make it so feminine.
>>
>>27400124
It's measured from butt to head, surprisingly. Look it up on a Gen 6 pokedex.
>>
>>27400413
It's still fat
>>
>>27399874
>All water starters have some sort of blue on their arms... Popplios evolution here does not
reaction image
>>
>>27400742
No it isn't. It's round. Like Hoothoot.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>>27399874
>>
>>27400365
This
I don't believe this shit, don't want them to be real, but holy shit, 'these don't follow my headcannon requirements for starters so they're fake!' Is fucking stupid.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.