[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sun&Moon Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

Hello guys! I'm in the italian translation team for the game and i'm here with a Couple of useful informatIons for you.

-Rockruff evolves At level 18 intO Silverine (rock/steel) and then into Goldhound if it reaChes level 36 during night, full moon moment.

-Bounsweet evolves at level 23 into JumpitaYa (grass/fire).

-Mudsdale, Bruxish and Drampa Do nOt evolve further.

-Mimikyu evolves by tradiNg.

-Wimpod evolutIons will be reveAled in the next batch.

There arE a lot of 1st generation's references:
-The gym leaders types are the same of the first games but faCed in a different order.
-The evil team leader is the last gym leader to face.
-There are 151 new pokemons.
-Almost all the Kanto's pokemons can be found in the wild.
-A fellow colleague tHat works on the npc dIalogue translations said that there is a reference to chAmpion Red from Kanto and his presence in Alola. This dialogue is found in the second pokemon center from a female npc.

-The new fossil duo are a velociRaptor-like pokemon called Quiclaw (rock/electric) and a stegosaurus-like pokemon called Paldont (rock/grass).

-The new evil team is cAlled Team Soul (team anima in the Italian localization). Their leader is called Utoza in the original script (ウトザ). He is called More in the english one and Alchemio in the Italian version.
-The evil team aim is to forge a new world finding all the ingredients to make a complete transformation of the planet. When encountered the first times, they speak about creating an utopic world, resetting it to its zero point and start it again.

-The Alola champion is a very spiritual young man with long blue and dark violet hair. He seems to have a full ghost type team. His english name is Apollo.
-Alola is full of ghost type pokemons

-There are two new day phases in the game: full sun (フルサン) and full moon (フルムーン), used to evolve a couple of new pokemons
-There are no new megaevolutions.

-The next batch will reveal a dark type new pokemon.
>>
I don't get why people spend so much time writing these, nobody is falling for it anyway.
>>
People are literally just taking guesses and typing them out, literally expecting people to believe it without any proof to back it up.
>>
>>27396330

cant we stop this "I work for the game localization here what they will reveal on the next batch" meme?

people who do translation have no idea of what the marketing plans are.

also

>muh alchemy theme

fuck off retard
>>
I'm sure glad there's a new dummy with fake leaks every day
>>
Is there some sort of hidden message in OP's post? With the capitalized letters through out it
>>
>>27396542
It says. "Ciao Cydonia Echara"
>>
>>27396330
>look Mom I posted it again
>>
>>27396966
Correction: Ciao Cydonia e Chiara
>>
How do you know Wimpods evolution is going to revealed in the Aug 1 info if you just worked on the translation of the game? These 2 things have nothing to do with each other..
>>
Can't just people wait 3 days for the new pokemon?
This leaks are getting kind of stupid and not that fun if they're made every hour.
>>
>no new megas
LOL
O
L

you fucking ruined it
>>
>>27396330
>Look mom, I posted it again!

I did find the guy who btfo of this """"leak"""" very entertaining, in the previous thread. That guy sounded much more convincing.
>>
>>27396330
How do you know the English names if you work for the Italian translation team?
>>
>>27396330
Why would you repost this?
>>
>COCYONECHAA
I don't get what you're trying to say.
>>
Would make sense.
>>
Full of ghosts
Mimikyuu evolving

Stop toying with my hope
>>
>>27397096
They're the same
>>
>>27396330
fucking millenniumfags. Nobody cares about faggot Cydonia. Torna a guardare i suoi video su youtube, coglione.
>>
>>27397096
Italian names are the same as english names
>>
>>27396330
Carissimi Francesco Cilurzo e Chiara Rocco, presupposto che siate voi
La smettereste di rompere il cazzo anche qui?
Capisco che essendo 4chan una board tanto allegra vi ispira idee di libertà e sollazzo, ma adesso a mio parere state sfiorando il patetico.
Se proprio c'avete voglia di perder tempo sui pokémon, parlate piuttosto di come, con una semplice analisi di stile e tratto, le final evo leakate degli starter siano chiaramente disegnate da yusuke ohmura e quindi VERE.
Buona giornata.
>>
>>27397949
Lol
Quanti italiani ci sono su/vp/??
>>
>>27396330
>-There are two new day phases in the game: full sun (フルサン) and full moon (フルムーン), used to evolve a couple of new pokemons
don't care if this is all BS, that is a great idea
>>
File: LEAK.png (139KB, 642x560px) Image search: [Google]
LEAK.png
139KB, 642x560px
>>27396330
>>27397949

ah comunque, tra tutte le cose c'avete avuto un'idea carina, quello lo ammetto.
eccovi un Paldont come premio

GUYS, LOOK, THE STEGOSAURUS POKÉMON, THE LEAK IS TRUE
>>
>>27396330
>Quiclaw
>Quick Claw
>>
>The evil team aim is to forge a new world finding all the ingredients to make a complete transformation of the planet

Well that's refreshing, I'm glad they are doing something different.
>>
>>27397084
That's because megas are not in the game, silly
>>
>>27398997
oh come on man now i want this

so much better than every other fake stego i've seen
>>
>>27398997
this is the real one! where did you get it!??
a green Shuckle.
>>
>>27396993
Translation: Hey Mozart u Alive
>>
>>27397180
COCYO NECHAA
it's one of the island guardians
>>
>>27396330
>Quiclaw
Ma un po' di figa qua?
>>
>>27397949
Spiega un po' chi è sta gente, ho bisogno del mio e-drama quotidiano
>>
File: kornheiser seriously nigger.jpg (36KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
kornheiser seriously nigger.jpg
36KB, 340x565px
>>27396330
>-Rockruff evolves At level 18 intO Silverine (rock/steel) and then into Goldhound if it reaChes level 36 during night, full moon moment.
>Goldhound
>Gold
>associated with full moon
>not silver
What the fuck is this bullshit? Even Johto legends kinda got it right.
>>
File: suicide ken park.gif (1MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
suicide ken park.gif
1MB, 320x234px
>>27396330
>-Almost all the Kanto's pokemons can be found in the wild.
>>
>>27396330
I got one word for you "FAKE"
>>
>>27398997
that's a cute fakemon. it's like a combination of shieldon and cradily.
>>
>>27396339
They need to stop putting fake leaks on there
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.