[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get a Soul Dew in my ORAS. What is the best way to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: bianca-19.jpg (45KB, 720x396px) Image search: [Google]
bianca-19.jpg
45KB, 720x396px
I want to get a Soul Dew in my ORAS.

What is the best way to get an Eon ticket? What are my chances of even getting one on street pass? Would it be better to just beg on r/pokemongiveaways?

Please help, /vp/anons
>>
It would be better to ask someone to inject it
>>
I got one like two weeks after they first distributed it

Dunno how common it is now
>>
>>27395759

Well it spreads like a virus, but I have no idea where I would have to go to be within 100 ft range of people with Eon Tickets already.

>>27395747

I am a pleb when it comes to injecting, so I have no idea how to go about that
>>
>>27395734
>What is the best way to get an Eon ticket?
Go outside and streetpass you lazy fuck.
I quickly popped into the city for half an hour at 9am and came home with an Eon Ticket.
>>
>>27395890

I mostly want to know my chances. You might have simply gotten really lucky. Where would I even go that has lots of people with 3DSs?
>>
>>27395913
Your nearest McDonald's, or anywhere with free wifi really.
>>
>>27395913
a city

or if you live in a suburb or something i bet you could just walk around the neighborhood and pick up streetpasses from kids leaving their 3ds in sleep mode while they sleep or do homework or whatever kids do

alternatively >>27395932
those are usually set up as streetpass relays. there's also homepass if you have a compatible wifi adapter thing
>>
>>27395932
A FUCKING CITY
WHERE PEOPLE RESIDE AND LIVE
YOU FUCKING FUCK
>>
>>27395734
that ain't a latias
>>
>>27395734
I've got an infinite supply of those. if you put up something on the GTS asking for a lvl 100 ditto I can just send you one holding soul dew
>>
>>27395932
dont go to mcdonalds. only the most SCUM of people eat fast food
>>
>>27395968
You must have a lot going for you if you have a superiority complex over what you eat.
>>
>>27395968
McDonald's wifi gives you free streetpasses. There is avoid chance you can get a Eon Tocket from it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>27396097
keep eating that shit you low life scum. i bet you are a criminal also
>>
>>27396117
more like a chance to be surrounded by ugly people, fat peopleand criminals.

basically risking your safety and your own mood by hanging around an area thats full of scum
>>
>>27396127
>going inside

Literally just sit in your car.
>>
>>27396127
go to one in a gentrified enough bedroom community if you're gonna be weird about it
>>
File: Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-06.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-06.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>27396132
some fat fuck will probably walk into the car and damage it or a criminal might steal it.

jesus christ the people who eat fast food are literally the scum of this world .

keep eating that shit you fucking low life criminal fat fuck
>>
>>27396167
Agree. There are going to be swathes of sweaty degenerates swaggering into random business and not doing anything but taking up space and pissing everyone else off. I wouldn't mind if it were just McDonalds since only scum eat fast food, but they would doubtlessly be all over the place.
>>
File: 1382542183031.png (272KB, 560x417px) Image search: [Google]
1382542183031.png
272KB, 560x417px
>>27395734
Homepass. You'll need a wireless dingle capable of changing its MAC address.

Follow this guide:
https://www.reddit.com/r/3DS/comments/4hcofs/howto_detailed_instructions_on_connecting_to/

Otherwise, look for nerd stores hosting Pokemon events.
>>
Morning, anons

>>27395932
>>27395941

Gotchya, I just wanted to know my chances and it sounds like the chances are pretty good. Thanks.

>>27395950

Went to bed right before you posted so I just missed you, thanks for the offer anon
>>
>>27395950
Hey man, not OP but if you're still here, I just deposited a level 4 male Zigzagoon in the GTS. It'd be great if you could send me a Ditto
>>
>>27398980

OP here, not him. You might want to pick something other than Zigzagoon, otherwise it could be a nightmare trying to find yours in particular. Pick something higher level, perhaps less common.
>>
>>27399176
>>27395950
Well then, I replaced the Zigzagoon with a level 30 male Wobbuffet.
>>
File: wewladtoast.png (9KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
wewladtoast.png
9KB, 512x512px
>>27396392
>cmd.exe
wew lad
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.