[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who did you use the master ball for VP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
Who did you use the master ball for VP?
>>
it should only be used when encountering a shiny that could potentially kill itself without you being able to stop it.
>>
Always Mewtwo. It looks like shit on everyone else.
>>
Deoxys was the last one.
>>
I suggest you try using it on something rare like a Fearow or Tentacruel
>>
>>27394101
why i can just inject that shit instead of playing autism simulator
>>
I haven't used a masterball since gen 3
>>
>>27394156
Why have pokeballs at all if you can inject anything?
>>
>use the master ball
You lost me.
>>
>>27394156
why play the single player game at all if you can cheat by injecting?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 638x479px
>>27394061
>>
Why isn't the masterball in mass production if it can catch anything? Originally it was a prototype, but years have already passed in the games since then.
>>
File: sbahjhigh.png (95KB, 344x293px) Image search: [Google]
sbahjhigh.png
95KB, 344x293px
>He doesn't just have an unused Master Ball in his bag spanning the past five Pokemon games he's played
>>
>>27394061
>bold nature
It's a keeper for sure
>>
>>27394262
>five
>>
>>27394287
That's the point.
>>
Gonna use it on my first ever legit shiny.
Havent used a masterball since the original Red...
>>
When I first arrived at Sootopolis in Hoenn I threw a line in the water to see what was going on - found a fucken Gyrados! Couldn't believe it! And it was higher level than all the other pokemon in my party (gen III first run through, only levelled my starter who was thankfully the OP Swampert). I tried valiantly to catch it and had it down on very little health but soon ran out of pokeballs (I only bought potions). Fearing I would miss this amazing opportunity I threw my Masterball and BAM! Gyrados was mine. I went to the pokemon centre, healed him up and threw my line in again to level my superior gyrados against whatever pitiful pokemon decided to pop its puny head up.

....... I'm sure you know how the rest of the story goes.

Catching Groudon and Rayquaza was a fucking mission.
>>
>>27394061
Nice picture of a Doduo caught with a master ball, you sure know how to bait. Now save the game.
>>
>>27394061
Shiny Smeargle. I used my first turn to throw a Quick Ball at it, but it broke out. It then used Sketch, but since my Pokemon hadn't used a move yet, Sketch failed. And because Sketch was the only move it knew, and Sketch only has 1 PP, the Smeargle started struggling, so I really had no choice but to Master Ball it. That's the only time I've used a Master Ball.
>>
Rayquaza
>>
>>27394846
>not using baton pass on the first move

lmao scrub
>>
>>27394061
I haven't used them. Unless it's one of the following, it's a waste.

>shiny legendary that is about to kill itself
>shiny legendary you weren't prepared for
>shiny that can escape battle AND doesn't have a high enough catch rate to be a guaranteed Quick Ball catch

Everything else is a waste. You can always reset and try again for normal pokemon.
>>
>>27394846
>not using a filler move right away

scrub
>>
>>27394061
>he only has one master ball
>>
>>27397261
>not 999
>>
>>27394061
Mewtwo. It's like it was made for it.
>>
>>27394061
shiny Clawitzer
>>
>>27394148
/thread
>>
>>27394061
All of my pokemon
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>27394122
>he doesn't have a legit shiny Kyogre
>>
>>27394061
Are you retarded or something? A quick ball is guaranteed to catch that and an ultra ball like 66%.
>>
File: 1445688172926.jpg (97KB, 523x521px) Image search: [Google]
1445688172926.jpg
97KB, 523x521px
>>27397601
>Using the Master ball for a pokemon with a fixed location
>>
>>27394061
a pidgeotto in pokemon red something like 16 years ago. it was my first playthrough, I was out of pokeballs and I only realized it afterwards.

I never caught any legendary on this playthrough anyways, I koed mewtwo with one attack and never found zapdos.
>>
On the mascot of whatever game I'm playing since I'll always receive at least one prior.
>>
>>27397745
>he's never been to the kanto power plant
kek
>>
>>27397779
keyword is "on this playthrough". well, it's three words but still.

I caught my first legendary on pokémon yellow and it was this electric fucker so... yes, 9 yo me sucked but 10 yo me caught em all.
>>
>>27397686
>Getting baited THIS hard
Oh my
>>
I accidentally threw it at a modest onix today
>>
>>27394061
a shiny absol that was about to die from a flame body burn
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.