[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon GO Additions and things you want to see implemented

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Pokémon.full.1196246.jpg (304KB, 1084x1678px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.1196246.jpg
304KB, 1084x1678px
I have had an idea for a while that would add quite a bit more of a meta to the battles, and some depth to teams and gyms. I would love it if you guys could hear me out and tell me what you think.

Basically as long as you and a group of friends are on the same team, you can band together and create a "Squad" between 3-10 players.
You assign your Squad a name and Pokemon type. The type of pokemon that you choose gets a damage buff to all players in your squad when playing against a gym. Meaning if your squad is Bug Type, then when you and your friends play against a gym, you will get a damage buff when using bug type pokemon. Any gym that you and your squad captures for your team also gets a defensive buff depending on how many squad members occupy the same gym. Meaning if me and 3 of my squad mates are all defending a gym together, our pokemon would get a defense buff based on how many of us are defending. More squad members defending, the higher the defense buff.

Having 5 or 6 members of the same Ghost Type squad defending a gym together would be a force to be reckoned with because their ghost pokemon would be getting both an offensive buff because of the squad type, and a defensive buff for banding together.

Other quick ideas I had for this would be to display the squad name above the gym on the map, to show squad pride. Or an emblem that you can create in some sort of editor. Also being on a squad could unlock exclusive cosmetics for your character. Being on a bug type squad for a long enough time could unlock you a bug catching net for your character to hold. That sort of thing.

Also, you can only be on one squad at a time, but you are able to leave and join them as you see fit. There would need to be some sort of system for joining them so a player can't just randomly join a squad they don't know, but I haven't put any real thought into that. Maybe a system where the pre-existing members vote on adding them.
>>
Pretty good. And it would fuck over spoofers so thats nice
>>
>>27391362
Sounds awesome. I think if they were to implement this, they should give every preexisting GO player a limited time one-time only option to switch teams for those that chose a different team from their friends.
>>
>>27391929
They actually already confirmed they are doing that. I believe everyone gets one change to switch
>>
Group events like pic related
>>
>>27391362
I really want to don my Team Rocket cosplay when I go out, as team R. Then again, then Team R would become mainstream (again) as well... No. I should just dress up and go to a park.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.