[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POKEMON SUN AND MOON IS THE END

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 14596848299919581309484640985209.png (976KB, 1597x835px) Image search: [Google]
14596848299919581309484640985209.png
976KB, 1597x835px
YOU GUYS IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. POKEMON SUN AND POKEMON MOON ARE THE END OF THE POKEMON FRANCHISE AS WE KNOW IT BEFORE A POSSIBLE REBOOT.

>Norse Mythology
>Hinduism Themes
>Alchemy = Solgaleo
>Alchemic Symbols on Rowlet, Litten and Popplio
>The power to create and destroy.
>It is finished when seven become one.

>ALOHA
>>
>>27391081
>YouTube philosophers
>>
>>27391081
But OP you forgot...

>$$$
>>
>Norse mythology
>that was last gen
>>
>maybe if I post it again /vp/-senpai will finally give me attention
>>
>>27391081
he could put all the points without being so fucking cringy, couldn't watch that manchild face anymore
>>
>>27391081
Guys GUYS. X/Y is the true end.

>X, Y leading to Z the END of the alphabet
>gen 6 (666 SATAN doombriger)
>Alpha/Omega the beginning and the end
>Kalos, Klos, Klose, CLOSE, CLOSING
>humanity looking to colonize space in the future (Sun, Moon) because the world is DOOMED
>All that remains is a tiny chain of islands because everything else was destroyed
HOW COULD WE HAVE BEEN SO BLIND
>>
File: lBT33Ek.png (325KB, 780x467px) Image search: [Google]
lBT33Ek.png
325KB, 780x467px
>>27391081
What's wrong with his face?
>>
>>27391125
/thread
>>
>>27391081
cap that image

EXCITEND
>>
>>27391081
Gamefreak literally said themselves that Pokemon will continue forever. Also, the 5th move stone is not a revive and tapu koko is not a ritual.
>>
>Uses Norse mythology to back up points
>Halfway through the video he says we were all wrong to be looking at Norse mythology because it's Hindu mythology
>Doesn't acknowledge that it destroys the foundation of his theory
>>
Oroboros legendary when?
>>
>>27391242
No human is perfectly symmetrical faggot. In as still frame all of us can look goofy ass fuck. Don't forget to vote for the mighty overlord Donald Trump.
>>
>>27391081
FUCKING TWICE JESUS CHRIST FUCKING STOPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>27391832
kek what the fuck is going on in this post
>>
>>27391081
so is it just a meme to post this idiot's videos or is said idiot just periodically spamming this board to try and shill for views? I've been seeing these threads crop up for months now and I can never make up my mind which it is.
>>
>>27391081
lmao
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.