[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, it's official. Yo-Kai watch GO confirmed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: CONFIRMED.jpg (113KB, 522x414px) Image search: [Google]
CONFIRMED.jpg
113KB, 522x414px
Well, it's official.
Yo-Kai watch GO confirmed.
>>
Is YKW worth playing
>>
The idea of Pokemon Go makes a lot more sense for Yo-Kai Watch. Too bad literally no one in the US will play it.
>>
>>27389235
>>27389282
it's nothing like Pokemon Go

Here's the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPOP5tJ8riQ
>>
>>27389235
okay, well that could be interesting
>>
It's just a smartphone port of the first game

There's already Wibble Wobble for mobile spin-offs
>>
>>27389247

It's typical Level 5 shit. Beautiful graphics, '''charming''' story, shallow gameplay, enemy roster padded out by palette swaps, lots of side shit to do.

If you liked Ni No Kuni, you'll probably like this.
>>
>>27389247
It's okay, but I'd wait for 2 to come out and play that instead
>>
Yokai Watch is a shitty franchise and this mobile game will never be popular in the US.

Yokai Watch never had (and never will have) the popularity and success that Pokemon enjoyed in the 90s. And, since Pokemon was in the 90s, most of its original fanbase has grown up and has smartphones of their own. Most of Yokai Watch's original fanbase are still children (the occasional manchild, sure, but mostly children), so they'd have to borrow their parents' phones to even play this game. It's not going to take off like Pokemon Go.
>>
Pokemon Go killed video games. Get ready for the future guys, it's mobile shit all the way.
>>
>>27389371
>so they'd have to borrow their parents' phones to even play this game.
Nigga, kids as young as 5 have their own smart phones these days, and all they do on them is play games.
>>
>This complete lack of reading comprehension

They're porting the actual game to smartphone, not GO. As in, if Pokemon Sun was on smartphones.
>>
>>27389235
Neat.
>>
>>27389235
>>27389303
>>
>>27389309
Looks like they're porting it, which is smart. Once Nintendo handhelds are dead they can keep going on phones.

Gamefreak on the other hand is irrevocably held back by Nintendo and if they ever want to do their own thing they may have to drop Pokemon.
>>
>>27389371
Nice autism.

Now please take your autistic outbursts back to r/pokemon, thank you
>>
>>27389235
>no one replied to your first autistic bait thread
>make another, and be completely wrong about what's going on
>there's already a YW app that's better than Pokeshit GO will ever be

Nice OP
>>
>>27390080
>there's already a YW app that's better than Pokeshit GO will ever be
You mean the boring puzzle game which was a reskin of a previous puzzle game?
>>
>>27389371
I work with children, most of them have smartphones better than mine or tablets. I hardly see kids with 3DS these days.
>>
>>27391278
Is far least jewing than Pokemon Shuffle.
>>
>>27389247
it's fun, but the RNG is a bitch. I'd honestly wait for 2 to come over on September to try it out, as I heard that it improved the game quite a bit more
>>
Oh yeah sure add online multiplayer to the phone game but never the first game when you ported it overseas
>>
>>27389235
>Release third game
>Sells like shit, way below expectations
>Jump to mobile in a desperate attempt to save the sinking ship
Kek, sasuga levelu faivo
>>
>>27389570
>Once Nintendo handhelds are dead
You do know that the 3ds is the highest selling system this generation, right? They arent stopping any time soon.
>>
>>27389350
>>27391704
you fucking think people here are poor or something to tell us to wait? I'm getting it anyways because >freeShop ;)
>>
>>27389235
It feels like they're desperate to make YW some sort of Pokemon killer after the way it didn't perform nearly as well as it did in Japan in the west (which wasn't surprising at all).
>>
Playing a regular, not watered down RPG on a smartphone actually seems like it would be pretty cumbersome.
>>
>>27392490
Because the first one has some issues

The second one's a lot more fun
>>
I wish I could get into this series but... the designs....
>>
>>27395090
the animations of a bunch of them are quite charming though - like roughraff
>>
>>27389235
Is that Muk?
>>
>>27389247
no, it's three minigames and auto-battle. It's NOT worth playing for the love of god do not listen to these literal children saying it is. They probably enjoy chores because they dont have a job.
>>
>>27392483
and yet the amount of games and sales are way less than it was with the DS and GBA
>>
>>27389235
Why is anyone shocked?

Dragon Quest VIII which was developed by Level-5 got ported to Android and iOS ages ago and no one seemed to bat a eye.
>>
>>27397659
I guess the ps4 is also dead, because it didnt sell as much as ds and gba either.

Fucking idiot
>>
>>27397705
False equivalence.
Strawman.
And that in a single comment, great way to bring down the average of the board.
>>
Do the Yo-Kai mons ever close their mouths?
>>
>>27397678
Well for one thing that wasn't decided by Level 5, it was SE. All the other DQ games got ports as well.
Also hardly anyone gives a fuck about DQ in the west anyway so it's not like much would care.
>>
>>27397829
>Also hardly anyone gives a fuck about DQ in the west anyway

How unlike YW, am I right?

Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past and YW2 both come out in the U.S. on the 3DS in September 2016, and I bet Dragon Quest sells more in the country.
>>
Truth to be told I had way more fun playing YW than playing XYORAS. Maybe is the novelty, maybe is L5 attention to details, or maybe XYORAS are just that shitty. Dunno, it's funny, charming game. Can't wait for the 2. RGN is a bitch though, I'm glad they're gradually getting rid of it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.