/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What think, /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

What think, /vp/?
>>
Gteat, mate! :3
>>
>>27388707
we think that we don't care
>>
Why the fuck are they all dragon? Why not something that makes sense like rock? They don't even need to have a type in common, but if they do, it's definitely rock, not dragon. Ground or steel could make sense for some, too.
>>
>>27388815
Since they're all humongous, legendary beings, dragon makes sense. And the fact that they're pieces of the same god, it makes sense to have them have a type in common. Plus, since Wander is Fairy type, there's the symbolism for the protagonist defeating them all, even though he's small and fragile.
>>
Pro tip:they are actually psychic/something and Wander is Dark type
Why don't you read the lore m8
>>
>>27388707
>>27389073
Humans are always Dark type
But actually this time Wander could be fairy and they could be Dark type
>>
>>27388707
What's Argo's type?
>>
>>27388707
>your name is "couille"
>couille = ballsack in french
>you're a Frenchfag
>>
>>27389924
>my name is "couilles"
>couilles = ballsacks in french
>not a Frenchfag
>>
>>27389717
He's bird type
>>
>>27390156
argument/20
>>
>>27388707
No, that's retarded. If you wanted to add types to them, at least put something that makes sense, like Rock. Also Basaran is obviously an Electric-type, it shoots basically lightning at you. It doesn't even make sense if you take the geisers around it into consideration.

0/10 typings, might be bait.
>>
>>27388884
>Since they're all humongous, legendary beings, dragon makes sense.
Yeah but until Gen 3, there wasn't a single Dragon legendary

>>27389121
Humans are Dark for a reason, Wander especially. If you want to have him be Fairy, make some Colossi into Fighting types or something. Then Fairy is still SE and you aren't oversaturated.
>>
>>27390276
Basaran lives in a volcanic field. You defeat him with water. Sounds pretty fire type to me.
Four of them use electricity (iirc), I gave Electric to the one that makes the most sense.

>>27390290
I didn't say legendary pokemon must be dragon. I'm saying the dragon type exudes power, formidability, and legend, like the colossi.
>>
>>27390326
Actually that logic does make sense, I retract my statement. Would be better as Rock/Ground in my opinion, though.
>>
>>27390357
I agree with the Rock/Ground statement, or even Dark type. I wanted to give them all separate typing and the dragon to match them all. 16 colossus = 16 types (plus dragon and fairy). It was easier to assign Cenobia = rock and Dirge = ground
>>
Makes no sense that they're all dragon type. Most of them look nothing like dragons and nothing in the story of the games says anything about them being dragons or being related to dragons. Also obviously the electric eel colossus should be Water / Electric.
>>
>>27388884
>>27390326
Have you ever actually looked at dragon types? They're not dragon type just because they're big and powerful. Evey dragon type except for Altaria has some kind of physical trait of actual dragons. In fact, the only dragon types that aren't super dragon-like are actually the smaller weaker pre-evolutions
>>
>>27390580
>noivern
>mega ampharos
>tyrantrum
>kingdra
>mega sceptile
>lati@s
>garchomp
>dragalge

While these aren't dragons?
>charizard
>gyarados
>groudon

Type isn't limited to its physical appearance. Dragon exudes legendary, formidable nuance. Colossi are legendary, formidable creatures.
>>
>>27390662
>noivern
it's a fucking wyvern, big leathery wings, claws, long tail
>mega ampharos
horns, the whole japanese dragon pun
>tyrantrum
big reptilian monster with spines
>kingdra
horns, Japanese legends equating seahorses to dragons
>mega sceptile
reptilian monster
>lati@s
horns, wings, claws
>garchomp
do I really need to explain this one
>dragalge
based on weedy sea DRAGONS, see Kingdra

Going by the logic you've set up, why aren't the regis or Golurk dragon type then?
>>
>>27390856
You just said dragons have to have some physical trait of dragons. To be SUPER DRAGON-LIKE. Not some pun. And if
>big reptilian monster
is the only reason for some, then why isn't every reptile a dragon? Good god you're so autistic.

Not all legends are dragon. But Golurk isn't some 100 meter tall creature.
The colossi seem dragon-like because of the way the game is set up. Wander goes into their lair to defeat them on an epic quest. Literal medieval dragon fantasy.
But Dormin is draconian and devilish, so its fragments are too.
>>
>>27390959
>Good god you're so autistic.
Look at yourself
A. for making this thread in the first place
B. thinking this hard about why the characters have these typings
C. coming up with a reasoning as dumb and convoluted as "it feels like this thing to me"
>>
>>27391076
It's all in good fun, sweatie.
Thank you for opinions! :)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.