[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We create a mega for every Pokemon in pokedex order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (244KB, 657x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
244KB, 657x523px
Pokedex:http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/national
We left off with clefable
>>
jesus christ thats fucking disgusting
>>
Let's not and say we did.
>>
File: jesus_christ_how_horrifying.png (84KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_christ_how_horrifying.png
84KB, 440x440px
>>27386287
>that design
>>
>>27386287
I feel like Mega Clefable should be Fairy/Psychic

Add 75 points to Sp. Attack, 25 to Sp. Def
>>
>>27386304
/thread
>>
>>27386304
>tripfag
>>
>>27386297
I see what they did there with the design. Gengar is Clefable's shadow, so they drew Clefable to look like Mega Gengar.
>>
>>27386319
Wew
ninetales is next
>>
>>27386346
no, they don't
>>
>>27386346
except those Popeye tumors on its arms look gross. Mega Gengar's are acceptable because they're more like fluffy spikes.
>>
>>27386287
What's up with all of the designs giving Mega Clefable cancer-arms?
>>
can anyone tell me where did this "clefable's shadow" faggotry started? As far as I remember in the games it's never stated.
>>
>>27386416
They should be more like the fluffy spikes then

>>27386394
I was just saying, I saw where the inspiration came from. I never said I was a fan. Besides,
>no, they don't
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>27386441
Because some people think Clefable is related to Gengar just because they look kinda similar body structure-wise
>>
>>27386365
Fire/Ghost or Fire/Fairy

Add 50 to Speed and 50 to Sp. Attack
>>
>>27386346
the gengar/clefable theory totally broke after clefable became a fairy type
>>
>>27386509
I understand that, but they're are better ways of conveying that through a Mega than tumors. Mega Gengar's arms don't look like that, they look fluffy almost.

Why not make Mega Clefable's arms look like shooting stars?
>>
>>27386458
mostly its name and dex entry which has its roots in the doppelgänger
>>
>>27386518
why not pure fire?
>>
>>27388368
Pure Fire sucks.
>>
>>27388451
i never understood the dual typing meme. why would you want a shit load of weaknesses? i mean sure you're going to be stronger against more types but to me thats just opening up a huge hole. personally anything that has more than 3 weaknesses is just unusable to me.
maybe im just a purist but can you justify dual typing?
>>
>>27388490
it's a matter of compatibility with the rest of what the pokemon can do. you only really benefit from any typing, mono or dual, if you have the tools to use the type's advantages or hide its weaknesses
>>
>>27388827
what kind of tools do you mean? like moves? arent moves already set as far as what a pokemon can learn by leveling and by tms? i dont think megas change what moves a pokemon can learn. it just boosts stats and might change the ability right?

fire is weak to ground, rock and water.

if you made ninetales fire/fairy it would be
>ground,rock,water,poison, and steel.

of course you'd also be effective against
>fighting,dragon,dark,ice,grass,steel, and bug

this is understandable with pokemon that are already dual typed with big weaknesses like gyaradoes.
>4x weakness to lightning.

but mono typed pokemon dont have this problem.

so are you saying the trade off for more effective against matchups is worth it for more weaknesses? what do you mean by tools?
>>
>>27389020
the simplest way i can explain it, the dual type pokemon's only job is to add variation. its sort of like having a cheese pizza vs a pepperoni pizza. the pepperoni gives to and takes from the cheese pizza's flavor and creates a new one.

its not necessarily always better or worse to have one or two types. it really just adds another dimension to gameplay.

but if you want to look at it like that, i do believe rayquaza is the only dual typed pokemon to ever be described as the best or most powerful within a generation.
>>
I personally feel like the more realistic way GF might go about Mega Clefable is just giving it a general upgrade ala Scizor. Lacks Leftovers and Life Orb, but makes up for it with stats that are FINALLY not average.

Mega Clefable
Typing: Fairy
Ability: Magic Guard
HP: 95 -> 95
Attack: 70 -> 80 (+10)
Defense: 73 -> 103 (+30)
Special Attack: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Special Defense: 90 -> 110 (+20)
Speed: 60 -> 80 (+20)

Of course with GF in mind, I might be too generous, and they might not be so intuitive and end up giving it some shit ability like Magician or Friend Guard instead.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (32KB, 768x188px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
32KB, 768x188px
>>27390416
Whoops, and forgot pic
>>
>>27389020
Ninetales Would take neutral damage from steel
>>
>>27390416
>magician
That Would be impossible for a mega since its already holding its mega stone
>>
>>27386287

What's with all the Mega Clefable designs giving it tumor arms?
>>
>>27390499
Look at previous posts, it stems from a popular headcanon.
>>
>>27390416
>Attack: 70 -> 80 (+10)
Didn't gamefreak stop bumping the lesser used attack stat in ORAS?
>>
>>27390499
Since Gengar is speculated to be Clefable's Shadow, Mega Clefable has the same arms as Mega Gengar
>>
>>27390537
They still did it for Swampert, Latias, Metagross, and Sceptile, though you're slightly correct in that ORAS was a little more liberal with actual stat optimization and minmaxing.
>>
>>27386304
is that what women say whenever you proposition them for sex?

kys tripfag
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 640x480px)
image.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>27386287
I always wondered how plumbuses got made
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.