[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What old pokemon do you want to see in Sun & Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_neshbjFNI11tvr41fo1_1280.jpg (111KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neshbjFNI11tvr41fo1_1280.jpg
111KB, 580x580px
I'd love to see the Beedrill line with its Megastone available before post game. Pidgeot too, but not at the expense of the new regional bird.

And god damn I'd love for wild Tyrogue to be a thing. When was the last time aside from RBG and its remakes that the Hitmons were available for actually playing the game before you had completed most of it?
>>
>>27384031
Im just going to use bank to transfer my Pokemon to SM. I have an Aipom that I am going to trade to myself when I go to the first poke center
>>
>>27384031
There's no confirmation one way or another, but I've heard it suggested several times that megastones might be post-story only in SM.
>>
I want Ralts to be available so I can have a Garde
>>
i just want to 6-0 everybody with every mega ever before the game even starts is that too much to ask??
>>
>>27384147
I wouldn't mind this.
>>
File: buttscab.jpg (31KB, 820x95px) Image search: [Google]
buttscab.jpg
31KB, 820x95px
>>27384169
>>
>>27384147
While I wouldn't be adverse to that, I'd honestly prefer it if it went the other way. Make it so mega stones have become, while not common, way less scarce than they used to be. Your rivals get one, all of the later gym leaders and E4 get one, hell even add a new type of Ace Trainer called Mega Trainers that show up here and there with a mega. If they're going to add a new mechanic, USE it, I hate when only the protagonist and 2-3 other people get the cool new thing.
>>
>>27384031
It won't happen, but I'd love it if there was a Lickitung prevo available early on. Or at least drop Lickitung relatively early so that I can build my team while accounting for a Normal-type.
>>
>>27384282
>If they're going to add a new mechanic, USE it, I hate when only the protagonist and 2-3 other people get the cool new thing.
Yeah, I'll agree 100% with that, at least.

Why did it take until gen 5 for double battles to become a common thing? And then they throw them out again for gen 6... Gen 6 was a step back in so many ways. I used to love being able to put shortcuts on ANYTHING, the Free Space, hell, just having a fucking clock on the bottom screen. For as much as Smash 3DS overclocked the system, they had the decency to give you a clock.
>>
It's been a while since Meowth was in a regional dex.
>>
>>27384332
>Why did it take until gen 5 for double battles to become a common thing?
They were really common in emerald
>>
Honestly I'm hoping they do it like Gen 3. Pokemon from other gens had better be a rare thing. New game, New Pokemon. If I wanted to see older Pokemom everywhere I'd just play an older game.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1566x881px
>>27384031
I would be overjoyed if I could catch a Mankey early on. I have't used Primeape in so long.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.