[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon GO General - /ppg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 62

File: image.png (949KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
949KB, 750x1334px
No 10km Eggs Edition

>FAQ
https://support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>Is the server down?
http://www.mmoserverstatus.com/pokemon_go

>Should I evolve X?
http://pogotoolkit.com/

>Pokemon Strengths and Earning XP
https://thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokémon Moves DPS
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vj1nsbsIE7FVPFWE-ZRFNgoszfgfDJ1MiT81d8XbPug/htmlview?sle=true#

>Information on Spoofing
http://pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

>Scanner Set-up Guide
http://pastebin.com/QX93SCMV

>Scanner App
https://github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases
>>
I'm falling out of it, I'm only level 16 and there's a bunch of 25-28 leveled players downtown
>>
Fucking servers down in the UK.
>>
PTC is down for me right now also who 20 plus here?
>>
>be me
>be studying for UNI exams
>not playing PoGo
>passing my exams with good grades
>finally play PoGo
>all people are 10 levels above me, at least

God, being at level 14 sucks
>>
Servers are chillin rn in America
>>
There's a pikachu near my house but the scanners are down :/ I wish tracking would work again so this could be fun
>>
>>27382524
>>27382594
23 here, hard to keep up with my job, but managing I guess. Dunno how people who aren't spoofers are still hitting so close to 30 though considering the XP creep
>>
>>27382598
>Not realizing that Pokémon is far more important.
What a fool.
>>
Keep getting 0 pokemon for 20 min or so, restart the app, loading bar issue.

I'm told this is a 'server issue' but hard reinstalling the app has a 100% fix rate so I reckon that's horse shit.

Any better fixes? Airplane mode off/on doesn't work, force stop & clearing cache and/or data all don't work.

Somehow only a hard reinstall works, when surely I'm installing the same set of info as I'd have after a clean data wipe.

Also this is happening to me about every hour (no pokemon so it's clearly busted -> reopen app and get the dank loading bar freeze).

I am discontent. I'm behind the curve and can't play to catch up, but others can just fine or fix this shit easy.
>>
>>27382594

Level 20, servers for East Coast, USA are fine. For once.

I have a suggestion for a mod.

There are people using lures to rip off kids and their iShinys, and god knows what else.

I recognize the lure-setters in my area, but that's because I'm a NEET (other than GO) shut-in who watches this shit.

Since preventing users from buying lures will eat into Niantic's profits, how about tracking the lures set by users? Overlay of lures rated from 0-10 based on the user's level, its isolation, and lure setting behavior of the user.

They'll get smart and just start using one account per area. But in the meantime, I want to be able to play in relative safety as much as I can in this effed up world, and the game could be ruined for all but the most populous places if this isn't addressed.

Just a thought. I'd pay a shekel or two for this.

I'm also starting to see some pretty aggressive homeless people who probably don't like that their "turf" is now claimed for Team X and changing the neighborhood. Don't know what to do about that at all other than walk away, but that sure isn't going to cure anything.
>>
>>27382735
Hahaha, America.
>>
>>27382742

This is nothing. Just think of what it's like for kids in the Middle East who risk being blown up, or in Central America who may be kidnapped and sold as sex slaves for the drug cartel all because they wanted a Scyther. They could use this too.
>>
>>27382735
>Going outside to play pogo
>>
>>27382810
>staying inside to play pokemon go
>>
>Pokemon GO plus being delayed until September

That means a restock for pre-orders, right?
>>
>>27382810

I'm fat. It's good for me to go outside.
>>
File: goodman.jpg (146KB, 806x1000px) Image search: [Google]
goodman.jpg
146KB, 806x1000px
>>27382866
feels goodman
>>
File: servers_27071555.jpg (132KB, 957x613px) Image search: [Google]
servers_27071555.jpg
132KB, 957x613px
>>27382594
ptc and google eu down
>>
>>27382810
Going outside is literally the only thing changing it from a shallow but fun game to a complete monotonous time sink. I don't understand the appeal in spoofing at all.
>>
So when I started it up today, Prof Willow popped up and have me the opening dialogue as if I playing for the first time. Then it took me to the customize your character screen. What the fuck is going on? I'm afraid to select my gender and style because I'm afraid all my stats will reset. Has anyone else had this happen? I haven't spoofed at all so it can't be a ban or something. Not sure what to do.
>>
>>27383081
My friend had this happen. Just sign out in the pokeball menu in settings, and then sign back into your account
>>
>>27382866

>stay inside
>continuously surrounded by 4/5 psyducks
>leave house

they though of everything
>>
>>27381327
Would definitely like confirmation on this. Caught a Dratini and after some powering up it narrowed it down to having perfect IVs on a different calculator. Using this calculator it's still perfect as long as the max CP range is it's exact CP. Anything in between it's some shitty ~70%.
>>
File: image.png (151KB, 560x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151KB, 560x396px
Who /botting/ here?
>>
>>27383151
Any guides?
>>
>>27383151
Did for a while, got boring and went back to walking every now and then.
>>
>>27382918
>spend half an hour driving to town
>can't log in
>see this
I suppose I should've checked the servers' status before setting off, but fucking hell Niantic this is so bloody galling
>>
>>27383163
Try to find PokeBuddy on website called Owned or something i dont remember got 20 level in 5 hour. Simple interface and u dont need to download other shit.
>>
>want to go out and play pokemon go
>the grasscutters came today

Yay, I like being stuck in the house.
>>
Has anyone found a way to pre-download the 3d models? The game seems to save them once downloaded, but it takes way too long when encountering a completely new poke for the first time. Lost a Nidoqueen this way last night because i could only see the white circle for a whopping 5 minutes until its timer reached 0. Every trashmon before and after appeared just fine.
>>
>friends and I walk around playing Go last Sunday
>see others playing as usual
>see guy on bike riding his bike around talking to the others
>eventually comes up to us
>"you guys playing Pokémon go?"
>of course!
>"well, I'm a moderator for the Pokémon go Lexington sub reddit, come check it out!"
>immediately leaves

God damn what a faggot
Sorry just had to tell someone
>>
>>27383236
Google login for eu is working again.
>>
PTC is down for hours just fug my shit up. I just wanted to not spied by google fug u niantic.
>>
>>27383388
Same here, all my friends have Google accounts and i cant go catch Mons with them since niantic cant get their shit together. Nie i really consider making new account through google, but i would loose so much progres. Kill me pls
>>
>>27383388
>>27383452
My local zoo was having a dollar admission day, so I woke up at an unholy hour to go and hit up Pokéstops.
Every time I leave the house to go anywhere special, the something goes wrong with the app.

I'm platinum mad that this keeps happening. I've been playing Pokémon for years, since GSC, and this is what I get for my loyalty and choosing their in house account?
>>
>pop incense
>game fucks up after 5 minutes
>can't log back in for at least 40 minutes

This has happened twice in a row, now I don't bother using timelocked items because the game is so unstable.

I wouldn't be surprised if the game is "crashing" because I'm using items while refusing to buy shit from their stores.
>>
>hatch first 10km egg

>eevee, fml

>good IVs tho, could be nice

>evolves into jolteon

kill me please
>>
>Check Pokevision.
>See a Parasect.
>Despawns in about 7 minutes.
>Take bike and rush to the location.
>Try to catch it.
>Game freezes.
>Restart and catch it.
>Catch some random stuff on the way back.
>Scan again.
>Tentacruel shows up.
>Rush at it.
>Be able to catch it just a few meters before a police blockade.
I love these random situations, it keeps you going outside every time.
>>
>>27383594
>Not knowing how to guarantee eeveelutions
>Not being happy for Jolteon because it's the best
Turned my top tier Eevee into a Jolteon. Fuck vape fags.
>>
>>27383594
And you deserve it.
>>
File: Fuck off.gif (967KB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck off.gif
967KB, 400x261px
So if I play this game I'm better off letting Jewgle spy on me because the trainer club service is dogshit right?

It's kinda sad how incompetant both the pokemon company and Niantic are.

>have this massively popular license
>give it to this small studio that made a cool mobile game that suits being moulded into a pokemon shell
>they get buried in bugs and server overloads because a studio of 50 people didn't think a mobile game based on pokemon would be as popular as it's been
>they still can't keep their service up 24/7
>they still haven't fixed the 3 step glitch
>people are now just resorting to botting or using 3rd party stuff like pokevision to make their game functional

Nothing worse than incompetant developers and studios who take ages to fix anything wrong with their game while still having the gall to charge money for items you might not even get to reap the benefits of.
>>
>>27383687
Just make a new email and never use it
>>
>>27383687
Im using PTC and for 2 hours im waiting for servers to go online sadly my friends playing already with their Google account. Lets see i will wait lil bit for Niantic to get their shit up if its contunie like this fuck it, i fucking hate to forced to use Google shit everywhere.
>>
>>27383562

I've had the same thing happen with incense. What I think is happening is that there is so little overhead on the servers that the second it's asked to do something more (like apply the incense algorithm to a user) it crashes.

The same thing happened with our favorite Bethesda games when you had a level up available. I'd save level ups for battles because they'd fill your health. But with the insane lag, it was unplayable.

I don't buy anything from them either, and won't. But they can't even get their servers straight, much less route which incenses crash and which ones don't.

I will look for the functional equivalent of a 4chan pass in the future though complete with SLA.
>>
>>27382735
nigga where do you live? fellow eastcoastfag here, other than PTC being a cunt its all good.

move somewhere nice
>>
>>27383539
> since GSC
Fuck off newfag
>>
>Reached level 21
>Every fucking thing runs away and escapes pokeballs
>CP 102 Magicarp needs 14 pokeballs just to get caught
>CP 83 Squirtle runs for a curved Great throw Greatball with razzbery
>CP 587 Ivysaur runs from 20 ultra balls, 12 razzberries and 17 Greatballs
>>
>>27383687
>Be born american
>get my own serial number
>activities tracked since birth (thanks social security)
>get smartphone
>learn government can see your texts and fap folder
>muh privacy
Get fucked you stupid piece of shit, i bet you'd get mad if someone with a camera came up to you and started recording even though every fucking street corner and building's camera's are already recording you.
How the fuck are americans so fucking stupid holy shit
>>
http://otakudiary.com/2016/07/25/niantic-shutting-pokemon-go
Hahahaha best joke article of the year. I won't believe that no matter what.
>>
>>27383783
I'm almost 22 and haven't really had problems with any catches. Occasionally some trashmon will run away, but not often enough for it to matter. Maybe you're just bad bro
>>
>>27383798
>automatically thinks I'm American

Go back to /int/ with your shitty flagposting gay boy.
>>
Closing in on the North American region-lock Pokedex. Kinda surprised how much I want to keep playing. I'm near level 26 and of course the wild Pokemon keep getting stronger and I have a drive to improve on my team. Looking forward to hitting level 50 by the time the next generation is released.
>>
>>27383783
i don't get this meme, i'm level 21 too and i haven't even had to dip into my great balls or ultras, i'll use an ultra on an evolved form with high cp but what the fuck are you talking about man, regular pokeballs are working fine for me
>>
>>27383799

not clicking on that shit gib tldr
>>
>>27383837
>Looking forward to hitting level 50
Sorry m8 but they already data-mined that you can't get past 40 currently. Also it's going to take forever to get even to 40...
It makes sense though, they want the most number of people to play, have fun, and spend money. Allowing people to nerd out and become level 50 would mean no one in that dudes area could ever touch his gyms.
>>
>>27383837
and how are you going to go past the cap before anything comes out? not even bots are near that
>>
>>27383864
Nothing, the whole thing is just clickbait shite that means nothing.

>>27383871
>Allowing people to nerd out and become level 50 would mean no one in that dudes area could ever touch his gyms.

I don't get this, you can wittle down even a level 10 gym solo with one good pokemon and some items.
>>
>>27383783

I'm at 20 and things are running away and require at least a ras and an insane amount of pokeballs.

I've had to change my farming scheme of late. I'm about to hit 21 and can't wait.
>>
>>27383844
40 is max. You will never get there. The experience required leveling from 1 to 30 combined is only HALF the experience needed to go from 39 to 40 alone.
>>
The kikes at Freak
on sticks they sleep.

They are never going to make it so you can log in into the same account through google and PTC, are they?
>>
>>27383837
Isn't 40 cap?
>>
File: evans.webm (621KB, 380x332px) Image search: [Google]
evans.webm
621KB, 380x332px
The 90%+ IV Pokemon I've evolved through capture or hatching all have shitty move sets.

I give up.
>>
>>27383931
Meant for
>>27383837
>>
>>27383904

>take down level 10 with one voltreon yea!

I'd love to see that. I really would.

My gyms are guarded by a minimum of a l. 1200 mon. Who can get through 10 layers of that? Hell I feel lucky when I beat even one level.

When you do it make sure you're recording it.
>>
Is there a bigger chance of getting some pokemon over others when hatching eggs? Or do I just have horrible luck?

Last 6 2km eggs
>pidgey
>rattata
>zubat
>zubat
>rattata

Last 4 5km eggs
>goldeen
>venonat
>bellsprout
>goldeen

10km eggs
>kabuto
>schyter
>mr mime

I think I'm giving up these eggs....
>>
>>27383956
You have no idea how to take gyms in this game and sound like an absolute shitter.

Most gyms around here have 1600+ vaporeon/blastoise/lapras/snorlax on them at all times and they still get taken over within hours by wandering trainers using shit like hypno and pigeot.
>>
>>27384002

You off your meds today? Why so mean?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160727-021321.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160727-021321.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>GF really wants a Pincers
>sees one in pokevision
>"Holy shit there's a squirtle!"
>runs away
>we get the Pincer!
>see two more Squirtles
>caught and excited af
>See Blastoise!!!
>caught in THE darkest alleyway and flip shit.
>see Asian driving around looking for blastoise, stops at us and I have to yell at him to go in a dark alley.
>he leaves his half parkeday car and bolts for it.
>check vision and don't see Blastoise anymore.
> tfw GF and I are the very best like no one ever was.
>>
File: fucking normies.png (3MB, 1464x1096px) Image search: [Google]
fucking normies.png
3MB, 1464x1096px
>>27384030
If you think that's mean you need to go back to your hugbox fuckboi.

I knew this game would attract plebbit to this board in even greater numbers.
>>
>>27382685
I think it's partly the servers being shit. For a couple of days I've experienced the same lack of encounters even with incense on, or being near a lured stop.
I used to get 2/3 every couple of minutes so that was my conclusion.

Is it better to evolve a Dratini all the way, or to find/hunt a Dragonair and evolve it. Level 21 btw.
>>
>>27383768
>I'm a newfag?
What's your standard for that anon?
I'm honestly curious.
Why would you specifically focus on that part of my post and not my actual issue? Are you too busy screaming "muh secret club" for cool kid points with other pretentious idiots on an anonymous anime image forum to actually contribute to the conversation?

Back on topic, has the CEO of Niantiac actually addressed the app's bugs? I heard that he confirmed trading and getting the app in more countries is the priority, but why isn't getting the app stable the priority?
>>
>>27383993
>3 10k eggs
>no eevees
your luck isn't that bad m8
>>
>>27383871
>>27383936

Oh really? I've heard conflicting reports but honestly would be pretty happy if 40 were the reality. I can crank out some pretty good XP but 50 did look a bit foreboding.
>>
>>27382500
>/ppg/
nice
>>
How many has /vp/ caught? I'm at 120 right now.
>>
>>27384125
Sorry it was early
>>
>>27384052
>catching pokemon in dark alleys with your imagination gf at 2am
geez anon
>>
>>27384062

Always evolve everything from a high-level basic unless you are ridiculously lucky and catch a final evolution with a 90%+ CP arc. Anything other than thatis gonna be a huge stardust sink. From my experience Dratini are notorious for being pretty beastly so just be patient.
>>
>>27382623
Urban area, lots of free time. If you're fit enough to walk 8 hours a day (or have a job like a security guard on a small golf cart), hatching eggs and farming stops is free.

If you're fit enough to walk 8 hours a day, you'll be unlikely to want to scrap an actual 10K walk for 100 100-meter walks with a 30-second pokemon break at every interval, but if you treat the game like a full-time job *and* you live in an urban area like NYC or SF, and you make use of Lucky Eggs (purchased or earned through gold) it's plausible that you could grind out 100K XP per day. All you'd need is a 10000mAh spare battery or two, and/or a place to recharge over lunch.

The game's been out 15 days. That's 1.5 million XP or somewhere in the L28/L29 range. Must be fun to be a kid in summertime.
>>
Can I do this on android?
>>
>>27383864

it's just generic clickbait bullshit
>>
File: HAIL SATAN.png (934KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
HAIL SATAN.png
934KB, 1440x2560px
>>27384062
Level 25. Never found a dragonair. Only enough Dratinis to evolve one. Sittin on 40 candies.
>meanwhile every gym has dragonites.
Feelsbadman
>>
>>27384251
i've seen 4 dragonites on scanner but only 3 dratini and never a dragonair
>>
>>27384241
Or can someone explain how I can do this in my area? Tried everything I read. I'm a noob
>>
File: asdasdsad.png (2MB, 1882x964px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdsad.png
2MB, 1882x964px
>>27384251
>1440x2560
>>
>>27384288
If it is not on google play google Pokemon Go apk. Enjoy the botnet.
>>
I'm trying to compile a list of areas that have good pokemon spawns for the rare ones incase anons near the area need those pokemon. So far I've only heard of 2 and confirmed them (yay spoofing), if anyone else knows of good places, please tell so I can make a list of good pokemon spawns.
What I've got so far:
St. Peter's Field, Cambridge/Boston, MA for Dratinis
Lady Bird Lake, Austin, TX for Charmanders
>>
>>27383303
That dude was super-friendly, you're the douche.
>>
>>27382524
I feel ya

I work 73 hours Week minimum and I'm only lv 23
>>
>>27384198
Well, so far my best is a 450+ Dratini, which could potentially end up 1700 so I'll be patient if anything slightly better comes along.
>>
>>27384251
Most Dragonites are shit because Steel Wing isn't effective against Vaporeon.
>>
>>27384345

I wouldn't invest in one under 600, that's my current benchmark for basic, three-stage evolutions.That's me being level 25 and at this point, due to the large XP creep, that gives you time to catch extras to power-up over the course of your leveling instead of focusing on solely catching high wilds.
>>
File: 146963014611.png (753KB, 1024x919px) Image search: [Google]
146963014611.png
753KB, 1024x919px
Some fag is level 40. He used bot to get there and spent money on lucky eggs. Anyways that's final level. No masterball
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-25-14-26-51.png (517KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-25-14-26-51.png
517KB, 1440x2560px
>>27382500
What to do with this Lapras? Got from a 10km egg at lv 13, am now lv 15. I also have loads more stardust.
>>
How many mons can you evolve on a lucky egg? I have about 30 waiting, ~10 after new evolutions so I'll have a bonus pokedex entry too.
>>
>>27384322
What's the spawn like for the Cambridge spot? I live close by and had no idea
>>
>>27384435
any amount, it's however many you can do in 30 minutes
>>
>>27384435
However much you can do in 30 minutes? If there wasn't a nerf at least.
>>
>>27384053

I need to go to my hugbox? Really?
>I'm a pleb?
What's your standard for that anon?
I'm honestly curious.
Why would you specifically focus on that part of my post and not my actual issue? Are you too busy screaming "muh secret club" for cool kid points with other pretentious idiots on an anonymous anime image forum to actually contribute to the conversation?

>>27384086
thanks for the lend you said it better than I could.
>>
>>27384448
probably one of the best. If you walk around the whole park you can find 3-4, and they respawn pretty decently. It's also Danehy park as well, but they are pretty much right next to each other
>>
>>27384454
>>27384459
But how many can people usually do in 30 minutes? Should I keep waiting for more?
>>
>>27383657
m8 it only works the first time for each name, play more
>>27383660
deserve it how f a m
>>
>>27384435

With the evolution animation taking about 15 seconds, I'd say the maximum possible would be three per minute and I think that's pushing it.

70, probably. I'll find out on my next run as Team Instinct though.
>>
>want to go out early on my day off
>hot as hell so figure if I go out at 9am I can get a good hour in before it gets too hot
>check weather
>it's already 100f/38c
>going to be 113f/45c in only a couple of hours
Guess I'm just gonna have to go out at 10pm again
>>
File: 1461154571832.png (319KB, 498x515px) Image search: [Google]
1461154571832.png
319KB, 498x515px
What's the best place for lure parties in London? Heading there tomorrow, might as well make a day of it.
>>
>>27384534
Good luck at getting stabbed.
>>
>>27384524
between 45 and 60 i guess, unless you have to transfer yo' shit between evolutions to make more evolutions
>>
File: 1469562726518.jpg (504KB, 1200x989px) Image search: [Google]
1469562726518.jpg
504KB, 1200x989px
>first day playing Pokémon Go is magical, wife and I spent tons of time walking around our neighborhood to find pokemon
>next few days we migrate to the parks where the pokestops are, magical but frustrating because we run out of pokeballs
>first week passes and I'm falling behind because my workplace isn't a pokestop and normies on summer break are beating me
>bluestacks found to be working with some effort, pull ahead by harvesting pokeballs a couple nights, but still go out with the wife getting pokemon in the parks
>bluestacks Google authentication error, Nox is discovered
>spend more time playing at home and less going out
>start to location spoof to other parts of the country, wife and I spend all weekend in doors catching magikarp in seattle and only went out once for food
>mapping script is released, more time spent in doors, gave up playing Pokémon Go outside entirely
>pokevision released, spend past few days hunting snorlaxes, only play with Nox, don't even bother opening app on my phone anymore
>dratini nest uncovered, wife and I are up till midnight on a work week catching em

I had more fun during the first few days when the game came out and everything seemed rare. Botting, mapping, and spoofing is ruining it for me. I even lost the tan I developed the first week. Being the very best shouldn't feel so bad.
>>
>>27384546
In Finland there's no such a risk going outside late as long as you know your area.
>>
>>27384534

Early morning is the best time.

>homeless still asleep
>only joggers, no SJW jigglypoofs around
>feel free to stop suddenly in the middle of the sidewalk to catch a rare

Watch out for traffic though. Motorists at that time think the world is their driveway.
>>
>>27384486
>>27384486
Stop samefagging cuntnugget.

You're the one who can't deal with gyms filled with sub 2000cp pokemon, time to git gud.
>>
File: wat1.jpg (8KB, 236x180px) Image search: [Google]
wat1.jpg
8KB, 236x180px
>>27384411
>max level
>reward is lucky eggs
>>
>>27384546
The parks near me are consistently full of people late at night usually until 2am. None of us can go outside during the day so we all just go at night. I've been to 5 or 6 parks where there are at least 100 people there from 10 to 3.

Funnily enough someone in my city was playing pokemon go and ended up shooting a guy who tried to rob him at gun point. They both got shot but both are fine. Just don't go to ghettos and you're good
>>
>>27384585
Probably didn't expect anyone to hit the cap so didn't prepare level 40 rewards
>>
>>27384589

I open carry mace.
>>
File: 1469636555412.png (368KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469636555412.png
368KB, 720x1280px
Why haven't you hacked your app already anon? It's obvious that Niantic is incompetent since the data are stored client side.
>>
>>27384585
>>27384605
Or they plan on adding levels with new pokedex updates.
>>
>>27384411

>f-five million

Jesus.
>>
>>27384605
>>27384585
or maybe the cap wasn't meant to be reached yet by fucking cheating faggots who HAVE to min max ASAP just to show off and burn through the game before it's fully out.
The people complaining are the same ones ruining it
>>
>>27384620
I doubt it. Nobody was supposed to reach 40 for a long while
>>
File: asdf.png (145KB, 311x374px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
145KB, 311x374px
Great balls WHEN???
>>
>>27384612
What is the point?
>>
>>27384639
To be fair, I don't think we're getting a johto dex for a long while either.
>>
File: 1455220089075.png (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1455220089075.png
7KB, 250x242px
>>27384660
the POINT?

what's the POINT in botting?
you're not even spoofing
it's like getting someone to spoof FOR you
>>
do Eggs scale to you level when they hatch or to they stay the level you got them as

cause I'm level 11 right now and got like four 10k eggs I'm saving for when I'm 20+
>>
If I hit Venusaur with a Bug-type move, will the game factor in both of its types? Or will it be not very effective/super effective?
>>
Best bot out there?
>>
>>27384689
Bad news sport, it's based on the level you got them so that you can't do that
>>
>>27384612
No thanks, I have a lot more fun playing legit.
>>
>>27384612
how?
>>
>>27384612
how do this?
>>
>>27384715
define best
>>
>>27384824
From ur point of view, which bot was/is the one u are using since u prefer
>>
>>27383783
This is a majorly flawed "feature" that needs to be removed asap. Start a petition.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/4ut9lu/pokenotify_taken_down_from_google_play_app_store/

Reposting for the losers that don't have it yet
>>
Just hit level 27. I'm probably the strongest in my area but there's no point in taking or holding gyms. I think I'll scale back a lot after I hit 30.

Part of the problem is that when I started, everything was new and exciting. My first Pikachu. My first evolved Arcanine. But I'm up to 122 in the Dex and I've caught/hatched/evolved so much stuff that slogging through Zubats in hopes that the park's nightly rare will be a good one is getting soul crushing.
>>
>>27385019

I'm telling you that the speed run is the savior of this game.

How quickly can you get to Level X based on the number of battles.

Rules: no spoofing, purchases, botting.

Of course this would only be for the city fags who are always close to a PokeSpot/gym/capture, but it will keep it interesting. Or at least I hope it will because I am sick of rattatas.
>>
>>27384880
The only difficulty curve?
>>
>>27384612
>Relaxo
>>
>>27383904
idk where you live farn but I have multiple 2000+ pokes and i have trouble taking down lvl 10 gyms solo, esp if they have 2000s on it
>>
>>27385200
>low cp pokemon breaking out and running randomly is considered difficult
Yeah, no. It's complete bullshit.
>>
>>27382598

There's a reason why Ash never went to school m8
>>
>>27385210
german name
>>
>>27382500
What are the top 10 pokemons and attacks they need to have?
>>
>>27382500
Should I evolve my Magneton?
Should I evolve my Slowpoke to Slowbro or Slowking?
How do I evolve my Eevee into Glaceon?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160727-112839.png (405KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160727-112839.png
405KB, 1080x1920px
Best hatch so far
>>
File: (you).png (17KB, 763x438px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
17KB, 763x438px
All those spoofers/botters that are cucking themselves
>>
Pokevision down?
>>
File: CoUutKWUMAApSDF[1].jpg (28KB, 350x448px) Image search: [Google]
CoUutKWUMAApSDF[1].jpg
28KB, 350x448px
>>
>>27384612
Now botting will be acceptable within the general when this becomes the norm.
>>
>>27385557
coordinates?
>>
>>27385521
looks like it
>>
>>27385565
38.548232549872026, -121.23232841491698
>>
>>27385019
Fucking this.

>tfw disapointed to see nidoqueen and victorybell spawn once a night because you don't need or want them
>>
>>27385576
thhanks
>>
>mfw having to check the ivs of every evee and dratini I catch
>every jolteon is a fucking Thundershock/ discharge
>can't get a single arcanine or rapidash with a fire typed basic attack for fast executor clears

Fuck niantic though.
>>
>>27385591
I hate seeing evolved shit in general because they're a pain in the ass to catch.

Only exception was a Dragonite because there are no Dratinis anywhere around here. Too bad it had 300 CP.
>>
>>27384052
That poor chinese cartoon pillow. Did it get dirty?
>>
Anyone use the poketracker app? Is it legit?
>>
>>27383993
>Mr. Mime
Go fuck yourself man, at least you got a Mr. Mime. I still need that stupid sack of shit to finish my dex.
>>
File: feels horrible.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feels horrible.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>27383783
>Level 17
>653 CP Poliwrath runs from 15 Great balls and 12 Razzberries
>Last throw was a curved Excellent Great ball with a razzberry
>Same thing happened with a 966 Scyther
Fuck me
>>
So has it been proven/debunked that you can hatch region locked Pokemon?
>>
>>27384052
>Pincer
*Pinsir
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-27-13-28-29.png (806KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-27-13-28-29.png
806KB, 1440x2560px
Question...what's with these two bastards? Higher cp looks lower than low cp?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-27-13-28-25.png (795KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-27-13-28-25.png
795KB, 1440x2560px
>>27386134
The other one.
>>
>>27386134
Bcoz of IVs
>>
File: 1459995813803.jpg (19KB, 253x296px) Image search: [Google]
1459995813803.jpg
19KB, 253x296px
>Find Golbat nearby
>Try to throw curve ball
>Doesn't curve
>Throw ball straight
>Curves
>Try 5 more times
>Still curving
Why
>>
>>27386167
I think if the screen is smudge or wet or something it affects it
>>
>>27385654
Why not use Flareon to clear grass types?

Not that I don't feel you on trying to get an Arcanine without Bite.
>>
>>27382925
The game is designed around cities, so rural players get the shaft pretty hard. I'm home between semesters and have literally been out and about all day spanning 50 miles and have only found pidgeys, rattattas, caterpies, venonats, and pinsirs.
>>
>>27386432
>bitching about finding Pinsirs
Fuck right off.
>>
>10k egg
>Onix
>>
>>27386484
Nigga just spoof your ass to Central Park, it's flooded by fucking Pinsir there.
>>
File: u8t58wc1iuax.jpg (72KB, 850x664px) Image search: [Google]
u8t58wc1iuax.jpg
72KB, 850x664px
Just got back from a bike ride, hatch a 2k egg. Catch an Abra, evolve some caterpies, hit level 21.

Feels good.
>>
I'll just leave this here. It's dangerous to hunt alone. Take this.

https://pokevision.com
>>
>>27386631
Wow a slowpoke, better catch it
>>
File: 1466227481240.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466227481240.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
>decide to check out the Pokemon Go General because I'm loving the game so far

>Spoofers
>pokevision
>cheating
>>
>>27386827
Pokevision is legit as fuck at the moment because of the 3 step glitch.
>>
>>27386827
What exactly did you expect when the game is designed around fucking anyone outside a major city and the hunting system being totally fucking broken?
>>
>>27386853
>glitch
They did it because of server loads.
>>
Is there a way to make necro transfer specific pokemon?

Like keep 3 of every pokemon, except transfer all kakunas and metapods
>>
>>27386731
>going to brooklyn in the fall for school
>scan area around campus
>so many pokemon the site crashes
compared to the three weedles in my entire town right now, this is going to be amazing
>>
>>27386909
What kind of Pokemon? Queens is all doduo central and I'm kinda angry desu
>>
Man, these generals died fast.
>>
>find dragonite
>CP 252
fucking kill me
>>
>>27385557
I despise you.
>>
how to spoof on iphone?
>>
>>27387207
at least you got it for the dex without having to use 1352443 candies?
>>
>>27386897
its client side you spoon
>>
About to hit level 5 and I was thinking of hitting some gyms.

But I was sorta wondering. If I fight, and my pokemon get their asses handed to them, how will I heal? Will I have to buy pokecoins and get potions? Or will they heal by themselves over time?
>>
>>27387273

You get potions and revives from pokestops.
>>
>>27387273
just keep training and goin to pokestops if you can, youll end up with more potions and revives than you know what to do with.

nintendo said that pokecenters will be in the next big update tho
>>
Hey Im a spoofer (I just hit up nests that are too far away I do everything else by the book) I keep getting (Failed to detect location) when everything yesterday ran smoothly. I'm using BlueRoots btw. This happen to anyone else?
>>
>>27387273
You heal with potions/super potions/hyper potions and as far as I know, you can't buy them with coins, but they do drop from pokestops. Mons don't heal over time, but supposedly pokecenters will be introduced with the next update.
And there's really no point in hitting gyms so early, unless you manage to find ones with mons adequate for your level, which is highly unlikely.
>>
>>27387294
>nintendo
>>
>>27387334
well it definitely wasnt niantic so what are you looking for bruv
>>
>>27386167
>>27386196
Is not, same shit happends to me, I think you slide your finger to high on the screen, I just use bottom half so I dont accidently curve
>>
>>27386827
There is absolutely nothing wrong with pokevision
>>
>>27387307
Same any solution yet? I've tried everything
>>
>>27382500
all i want is a muh fugging snorlax or dragonite (and porygon).

sesriously how the f do i get them
>>
>catch a 91% IV Starmie
>quick attack/Hydro Pump
UUUGGGG
>>
>>27387388
Spoof to Dratini nests and hatch the other two.
>>
>>27387267
That is not even an explanation.

The game simple does not work like that. Being in a certain place does not make the server send you direct information about the position of a pokemon sever hundred metres away. You can see this in scans that have to teleport all over the place and simple do not see directly the location of a pokemon further than ~100 metres of its current position. And you do get such pokemon in the "nearby" window. It means the client does not receive the exact position of a pokemon the moment it detects it 100 metres away of you. This also means the client is very often sending new information to the server and the server back to the client. Making the the three step system work would mean that in the current state Pokemon Go would be always offline.
>>
File: puff.jpg (11KB, 205x175px) Image search: [Google]
puff.jpg
11KB, 205x175px
>>27384612
>the data are stored client side.
>>
>>27386853
>3 step glitch.
what dis
>>
File: received_993167814107231.jpg (24KB, 1037x258px) Image search: [Google]
received_993167814107231.jpg
24KB, 1037x258px
Are any special moves worth using?
>>
>>27387441
it literally does work like that, it is a client side bug, likely due to trying to port it to all devices, at the beginning it worked for some devices, but every unity based platform had the 3 paw glitch. since the most recent updates it has completely fucked it tho

if you dont think its client side, how do you explain the closest pokemon to you always being in the top left corner of the nearby list?
>>
>>27387534
https://thesilphroad.com/research#moves
>>
File: 1460631789840.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
1460631789840.gif
87KB, 192x197px
That feel when I have 200 mb data plan on phone, I only use PoGo and used data up in like 10 days. I have to wait 20 days to level more.
>>
>>27385557
>Its real
You're fucking awesome man.
>>
>>27387526
Pokemon in the "nearby" tab have a certain number of steps under them ranging from 1-3. The more steps there are, the farther away the pokemon is.

Currently there is a glitch making every pokemon appear to be 3 steps away, even if they are closer, making them considerably more difficult to track down.
>>
>>27387535
>how do you explain the closest pokemon to you always being in the top left corner of the nearby list?
Except I've caught shit that were in the second row. And some shit that just wasn't on the list at all.
>>
>>27387571
so how does that affect pokevision?
>>
File: image.png (570KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
570KB, 750x1334px
where the fuck do these unit measures of stardust come from? I swear you only get multiples of 10 at minimum (from fighting friendly gyms)
>>
>>27387592
Pokevision makes up for the fact that its ridiculously hard to find pokemons actual location right now. Its just something to replace the normal locator.
>>
>>27387605
Hatching eggs
>>
>>27387645
ty
was doin me head in it was
>>
>>27387535
The list does not work at all, I can provide you screenshots at any time if you so desire.

Read my post again. You get exact position only for pokemon within a radius of 100 metres around you and that is, proven absolutely by the scans. By the way, that is more than the circle of your character inside the game. For the rest the client knows only the proximity to them with small requirements of information. But when you enter within a 100 metres then there is a lot more checking of your position and the one pokemon, because getting the signal you are close enough to it is still happening on the server's side. Very much like a shooter works, except the server works both as another player and a calculator.
>>
File: lowlevelpidgeot.png (253KB, 557x886px) Image search: [Google]
lowlevelpidgeot.png
253KB, 557x886px
I am level 8 and have yet to catch anything with a CP over 200 other than a Jynx, all I find are really weak mons including pic related.

Is there something wrong here or is this normal?
>>
File: bS2S65v.jpg (43KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
bS2S65v.jpg
43KB, 540x960px
This is what you get when you max out at 40.

No masterballs I guess.
>>
File: 1469649858770.png (11KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1469649858770.png
11KB, 408x408px
>Set bot to ONLY capture, pidgeys, caterpies, weedles and not transfer them
>Wait til my Pokemon inventory is full
>Go ingame, pop a Lucky Egg, set the bot to evolve all 400 of them
>mfw
>>
>>27387805
Move to a major metropolitan area.
>>
There's no point in walking when Santa Monica is rigged with fucking Pokemon and you can spoof there

The east coast can't even compare
>>
File: 1382257744609.jpg (33KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
1382257744609.jpg
33KB, 400x480px
I have had an idea for a while that would add quite a bit more of a meta to the battles, and some depth to teams and gyms. I would love it if you guys could hear me out and tell me what you think.

Basically as long as you and a group of friends are on the same team, you can band together and create a "Squad" between 3-10 players.
You assign your Squad a name and Pokemon type. The type of pokemon that you choose gets a damage buff to all players in your squad when playing against a gym. Meaning if your squad is Bug Type, then when you and your friends play against a gym, you will get a damage buff when using bug type pokemon. Any gym that you and your squad captures for your team also gets a defensive buff depending on how many squad members occupy the same gym. Meaning if me and 3 of my squad mates are all defending a gym together, our pokemon would get a defense buff based on how many of us are defending. More squad members defending, the higher the defense buff.

Having 5 or 6 members of the same Ghost Type squad defending a gym together would be a force to be reckoned with because their ghost pokemon would be getting both an offensive buff because of the squad type, and a defensive buff for banding together.

Other quick ideas I had for this would be to display the squad name above the gym on the map, to show squad pride. Or an emblem that you can create in some sort of editor. Also being on a squad could unlock exclusive cosmetics for your character. Being on a bug type squad for a long enough time could unlock you a bug catching net for your character to hold. That sort of thing.

Also, you can only be on one squad at a time, but you are able to leave and join them as you see fit. There would need to be some sort of system for joining them so a player can't just randomly join a squad they don't know, but I haven't put any real thought into that. Maybe a system where the pre-existing members vote on adding them.
>>
>>27387833
That sounds really really fun
>>
Any scanning apps for android made yet?
>>
>>27387954
>playing games for fun
>>
>>27387941
I just want to be able to run my own gym with more than one of my own Pokemon. Ideally I'd be able to place it at my apartment so I could keep an eye on it, but having a central location for setting up gyms (like a park with wifi... or a McDonalds if that partnership is coming to the States) would be fine too.
>>
>>27384411
>>27384612
Why is it always germans? God I hate those fags and how they refuse to learn english
>>
>>27387941
find a way to actually pitch it to the guys please, they arent gonna read vp
cos this sounds fuckin dope, and kinda fitting with the anime vibe of the game
>>
File: 1468942062158.gif (520KB, 627x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468942062158.gif
520KB, 627x480px
Wait, so are other people besides me just NOT getting 10k eggs? I've only ever gotten to, played since launch, I'm Level 16.
>>
>Flareon nearby
>Find it
>Get excited until I see it's CP
I guess I deserve this after getting that 907 Jolteon.
>>
File: image.png (437KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
437KB, 640x1136px
>>27388609
Forgot pic
>>
Thanks to my day at como zoo i now have 14 magmar.
>>
>>27388549
I have gotten 0 10k eggs, playing since launch, and level 13
>>
>>27388549
I got my first at level 21
>>
>use blustacks for first time
>go to central park
>instant softban
thank god i had a spare account
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-27-17-47-39.png (221KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-27-17-47-39.png
221KB, 768x1280px
Just caught this. Anyone else recently catch anything cool?
>>
>>27388420
64% of germans speak english, they are the top first-world country in english speaking terms

but fuck germans otherwise
>>
>>27388788
>949 CP

fucking transfer that abomination.
>>
Why does Connecticut have so many Eevees? I've caught more Eevees than I have pidgeys and ratatta.
>>
im doing scans in /pgs/ if anyone is intrested
>>
>>27388775
Where do you live & when was the last time you were on?
>>
File: 1449897419774.jpg (8KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
1449897419774.jpg
8KB, 208x243px
>>27387831
>4 lucky eggs at max level
for what purpose?
>>
>>27384612
How? Spoonfeed me senpai
>>
>>27388960
somebody doesnt know about IVs..
you have to teach them to understand the power thats inside
>>
>>27388944
>top first-world country in english speaking terms

If you ignore all of Scandinavia
>>
Probably a stupid question but for those of us on android 4.3 will the APKs eventually get updated as the game does?
>>
PTC down for anyone else?
>>
pls come to brazil
>>
>>27383687
>>27387571
>they still can't fix the 3 step bug
They revealed at comic con that it's not a bug, but rather a feature they butchered for awhile to make up for the servers overloading.
>>
>>27388788
How do you do?
>>
File: image.png (358KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
358KB, 640x1136px
>>27389243
>>27388788
Fuck forgot pic
>>
i want every single one of you to come to brazil
>>
File: image.png (594KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
594KB, 750x1334px
Just caught him today . He was at subway .
>>
>>27382524

I feel you, I'm only level 27. Just can't keep up with the 29-30 guys. Always a step ahead somehow.
>>
>>27382500
"Additionally, Hanke confirmed that the rumored method to control Eevee’s evolution is true — and that there are other Easter eggs yet to be discovered within the game. "

Quoted from an article. This implies that we have yet to discover said easter eggs.

Any ideas?
>>
>>27383938

Don't evolve it unless it has a basic move that is of its own type you shitlord.
>>
>>27384585

Gen 1 = level 1-4
Gen 2 = 40-50
Gen 3 = 50-60
Gen 4 = 60-70
Gen 5 = 70-80
SuMo 6 = 80-90

LAst gen, gen 7 = 90-100

Dat WoW model.
>>
File: image.png (409KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
409KB, 640x1136px
Hatched a decent Gastly from a level 20 egg. Being a ruralfag is pain when you want a Gengar. At least Gastly shows up maybe every two days or so, better than nothing.
>>
>>27385434

Nice man.

If you bot, bot around the sprinfield quay in Glasgow, they are there all the time.

Also, elder park in glasgow has 6 charmander spawn points.
>>
>>27384052
I saw a Blastoise the other day. Unfortunately I was too far away, but it surprised me that he just showed up out of nowhere.
>>
>>27383783
This system needs to be changed, you get punished for leveling like this. Common Pokemon is trash to be recycled by getting tons of candy from them, the whole leveling up to increase capture difficulty makes no sense here.
>>
>>27388609
>Spend 10-ish minutes hunting down a Victreebell yesterday
>Fucking 106 CP

My 400-something eggecute evolved into a 1100k+ Eggsecutor today though
>>
I cant open pokemon in nox but i can on my phone. What gives?
>>
>>27387831

Will you all stop crying about a masterball obviously meant for a fucking legendary pokemon?

It'll be released with the legendaries.
>>
>>27389614
To clarify my beautiful screenshot, it is CP 397
>>
>>27389476
Can you provide source on that?
I thought it's random reroll.
>>
Im outside catching pokemons and i havent fapped on all day
Should i hide somewhere and fap?
>>
>>27389753
Nah man, just whip it out and jerk off while walking, wouldn't want to miss any rare mons, would you?
>>
>>27389706
People with autism can tell.
>>
>>27389206
Brazil pls go
>>
>>27389424
>tfw started on 17 July.
>tfw level 21.
>tfw it hardly seems average even when going on 10km Pokemon Go walks every day.
>>
>>27389805
pls come brazil anon
im alone
>>
Fuck you dratini . You have given me the blue balls. This guy is in Poughkeepsie, NY if you guys wanna find him.
>>
>>27389816
You're not going to be able to catch up to people spoofing from their bedroom or the people using bots.
>>
File: 2016-07-27 19.00.33.png (613KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-27 19.00.33.png
613KB, 750x1334px
is this one good?
>>
>>27389890
Will using bots or spoofing actually add to the distance traveled? Some kid came up to me and claimed to have walked 176km since the release date 17 July. I find it hard to believe, I'm only at 97km now while spending hours on it.
>>
>>27389970
Spoofing - no.
Bots - yes. They even hatch eggs. What a time to be alive, amirite?
>>
>>27389970
I'm at 135, but I also went to New York during that time. So that was about ten miles a day, for a week.
>>
>>27390023
>Spoofing - no.
If you use spoofing to walk it does count
>>
>>27384643
lvl 12
>>
>Niantic CEO said there'll be special individual perks for each team revolving around their theme (bonding with Wild evo Pokemon/valor, evolutions/mystic, eggs and breeding/instinct)

>he mentioned be picked instinct

For what purpose
>>
File: 1434474252208.png (158KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1434474252208.png
158KB, 1024x576px
>>27382500
>PTC Servers down whole afternoon
>Finally manage to login
>There's a Snorlax nearby
>Pokevision is still down
>Can't find it
>Fast Forward to 5 minutes ago
>About to go to sleep
>Do one last scan
>Another Snorlax is nearby
>Engage
>Berry+Ultraball
>Ball twitches once and then he flees

J U S T
>>
Is a 758 Nidoking with Poison Jab and Megahorn worth training up?
>>
>>27390146
Please Niantic do not make this shit WoW with their retarded faction split.
>>
>>27382500
Are good IVs evolvable?

For instance if I have a perfect Bulbasaur will it evolve into a perfect Ivysaur?
>>
File: photo_2016-07-27_20-01-19.jpg (67KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-07-27_20-01-19.jpg
67KB, 720x1280px
>>27389614
I found my first Gastly today next to a church
>>
File: photo_2016-07-27_20-03-21.jpg (66KB, 1280x650px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-07-27_20-03-21.jpg
66KB, 1280x650px
>Watching LuzuGames hatching eggs
>This happens
>>
>>27390146
Still going to wait until everything is laid bare before I pick teams.

If I pick teams.
>>
Kill me.
>>
>>27390767
You should've fed it a Berry
>>
File: 1457204505897.png (122KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
1457204505897.png
122KB, 400x368px
post yfw pokévision is down but you use the live map like a patrician
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (66KB, 534x952px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
66KB, 534x952px
>>27390767
I know that feeling buddy
>>
>>27390433
Yes
>>
File: laughingChrisEvans.webm (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughingChrisEvans.webm
88KB, 1280x720px
>>27390846

>Dratini nests have a cap of 50% perfect IV
>>
>>27390875
>>27390433

Don't bother getting a perfect Pokemon because it's likely to get a shitty moveset anyway.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-28-10-13-34.png (502KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-28-10-13-34.png
502KB, 1080x1920px
>>27390706
Hatched this guy yesterday. Need more candies.
>>
Alright so I'm fucking retarded. I just want to have my character walk around so I can hatch eggs faster. I did the bluestacks meme and it works for the most part but when I enable the option to move around the location it doesn't work. Wat do?
>>
>>27389468
Probably naming bullshit.
The games been datamined pretty hard already though.
>>
>>27382735
I feel like this is a problem for only a small percentage of people. Kids shouldn't be out at night and adults can just stay in their cars. I go poke hunting downtown at like 1am and never run into any trouble.
>>
>>27390900
Mate you probably shouldn't do that, as an veteran Ingress player, I'll warn you that this will end with your account B&
>>
>>27390880
this is false. I have a dratini nest by my house and got one with near perfect ivs yesterday.
>>
>>27390900
There is actually a really easy 3 step fix to help you keep catching eggs.

First, delete bluestacks
Then try putting your cell phone in your pocket,
Finally walk outside for a few hours.

Your eggs should hatch as normal.
>>
How many evos should I try to cram into one lucky egg?
>>
File: 1468729264815.jpg (149KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468729264815.jpg
149KB, 450x600px
>>27391057
500 candies worth
>>
As many as you can
>>
>>27390880
>imperfect dratinis give less candy
oh wait, no they dont.
>>
>>27391073
I don't feel like that's possible if I'm doing just pidgeys, weedles, and caterpies

>>27391077
thanks bruv
>>
>>27391057
About 60.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-28-02-31-50.png (391KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-28-02-31-50.png
391KB, 720x1280px
Where do I find grimers? Want candies to evolve this bad boy. He's gonna be about 1,5 k muk.
>>
>>27391057
>>27391105
you get around 70 evos in the 30 minutes.
>>
>>27390990
So everyone getting softbanned now can expect a ban in the future? How far do they go back, did they ban EVERY ingress cheater?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3WDgBUteOg
>>
>>27391112
>>27391153
Thanks bros
>>
>>27391183
I dunno if they banned every single one but the most obvious ones and the ones who got 1 or 2 strikes got permaB& when they repeated the offense. I myself made dummy accounts with different type of spoofing apps to test Niantic capabilities to detect spoofing and every single one got banned, except the one I use just for storage in the game.
>>
>>27391220
ghost is back?
>>
>>27391220
alexjones.gif
>>
File: Autistic Child Has An Outburst.png (39KB, 261x358px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Child Has An Outburst.png
39KB, 261x358px
>>27391220
>grown adult screams about phone game
>implying every consumer of media is a single fat socially and developmentally stunted guy

>>27391418
Alex Jones isn't even this bad lmao
>>
>>27391310
I call bullshit.
>>
>>27391418
CANS.WAV
>>
>>27391464
>he's never heard of ghost and capialist radio

so you're not a MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP?`
>>
>>27391220
Here is right, though.
>>
>>27391503
>Here is right, though.
>Here

Lel, the /pol/ degenerate brigade are fucking morons that follow the gospel of some fat fuck from Texas.
>>
>>27391521
Being honest about it doesn't make me a /pol/ack. I know some people here are far from understanding it, but people here at one point at least were self-aware about being losers and wasting their lives.
>>
>>27391552
Says the dude who rants on a fucking shit tier radio show and names himself "ghost".

He's just a different flavour of manbaby, he's the kind of guy who can't let people have fun because it's "degenerate" or "against x values".

Basically, he should kiss the bad end of one of his many guns and do the world a favour by ventilating his fat texan skull.
>>
>>27391593
So emotion. In this specific example he hasn't said anything wrong.
>>
>>27391465
Suit yourself
>>
>>27391623
>So emotion
>Here is right

Fix your fucking phone toss pot.
>>
>>27391638
The lowest kind of argument.
>>
>>27391652
What is there to argue about? Some loser named "ghost" from Texas thinks people who play pokemon go are losers big fucking whoop.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160728-041529.png (360KB, 716x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160728-041529.png
360KB, 716x1224px
JUST
>>
>>27391696
I have collected a few hundred, without even counting the Pidgey, and I have no problem agreeing with that statement.
>>
File: image.png (545KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
545KB, 640x1136px
>>27391711
What's up?
>>
>>27391731
fucking hell man, im so sorry
>>
File: 1469639659403.jpg (407KB, 869x873px) Image search: [Google]
1469639659403.jpg
407KB, 869x873px
>>27391759
I missed out on a Snorlax later that day because I took the wrong turn. Sometimes I just want to stop trying.
>>
>>27391731
>>27391711
I had a 15 CP machamp. Was fucking furious.
>>
Should I evolve my 540 CP dragonite that I just hatched or wait for a better one?
>>
>>27391794
>Find a Machamp next to a McDonalds
>Was only level 8
>Super hyped
>Lower level then my Machoke
>>
File: image.png (568KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
568KB, 640x1136px
>>27391837
Here's the bastard
>>
>>27391836
I'm gonna assume you meant dratini, and unless you know its ivs are good you should grind it
>>
>>27391836
Meant to write Dratini obviously
>>
>>27382500
Just caught a 93% Dratini! Finally all the hardwork has paid off - 126km in 8 days. Praying that it has dragon breath and dragon claw when I evolve it - only need to catch 4 more Dratini's to evolve to Dragonite
>>
>>27382619
pokevison.com

i've decided that if they aren't going to fix tracking, I'm going to cheat. I can easily track, but it's not fair that I cannot find pokes now without this cheat.
>>
any tips to improve my xp per hour? i am already at santa monica
>>
>>27392121
How much you get now?
>>
got a top percentage vileplume with acid and petal blizzard

I'll take it

Time to take on stupid vaporeons
>>
>>27392140
>>
>>27392145
Jealous - I've been looking for a 90%+ Oddish for some time.
>>
>>27392237

Yeah razor leaf woulda been perfect but this combo is good enough
>>
I've been trying to get my friends and family to play Pokemon Go with me. My family doesnt have phones capable of it and my friends don't want to go outside.
I figured Id meet new people and play Pokemon with them. So far all my experiences have just been people talking about how much they love pokemon then bitching about how stupid anything past Gen 1 is or trying to get me to register to vote for Hillary.
>>
>>27390706
Nice, I wonder if churches play any kind of role in my shitty town. I never found Gastly at night.

>>27390898
Sweet CP you got there, what level?
>>
>>27383783
so much this
Level 22, three "Great" greatballs thrown at a 200 Pidgey, escapes 3 times then flees
It should not take 6 pokeballs to catch a caterpie

A higher level trainer should have an easier time catching trash pokemon
>>
>>27392753
The Church where I found it is also a Pokestop
>>
Why do I have a Pokemon spawn in my front yard? Is it because I made my account here? Can I create another spawn point by making another account?
>>
>>27393136
No, you just got lucky with spawn points.
>>
Is it worth it to buy enough incubators so you can have most/all of them going at a time?
>>
File: rxn_donotwant_FT_brain.png (35KB, 345x280px) Image search: [Google]
rxn_donotwant_FT_brain.png
35KB, 345x280px
>Encounter Jolteon
>Throw a Great Ball, a berry, and a Great Ball
>Pool of darkness expands on the ground and swallows up the background and controls, leaving only Jolteon
>Pointing camera higher sees over the top of the dark background, but still can't access controls or throw anything
>Close and restart
>Jolteon is gone
Well, that's a new one.
>>
File: 1469665926935.jpg (126KB, 444x486px) Image search: [Google]
1469665926935.jpg
126KB, 444x486px
>>27393312
>Mfw I caught a 907 Jolteon with a berry and a pokeball
Ever since I've caught him I have had a string of bad luck for finding rare pokemon or getting good CP for rare pokemon. The game is punishing me.
>>
are there any good electric or grass types that counter vaporeon?
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.