[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

August 1st predictions // Sept. Corocoro Predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: pokemon_sun.jpg (161KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun.jpg
161KB, 800x450px
So if anybody has noticed, the reveal/leaks of pokemon has been within a week or two within each other since we hit June.
>6/11 - Rockruff and Komala found in Corocoro
>6/14 - Yungoos, Pikipek and Grubbin reveaed @ E3
>6/29 - Drampa, Togedemaru, Charjabug, Vikavolt, Bruxish, Cutiefly and Tapu Koko leaked on Youtube
>7/7 - Salandit revealed in video
>7/12 - Bewear and Mimikyu found in Corocoro
>7/19 - Mudsdale, Wimpod, Comfey, and Bounsweet revealed in video

Which means with the amount of leaks/reveals we've been having, there must be A LOT of pokemon in this gen AND we're about due for one soon which makes the news coming Aug. 1st more worthy of looking forward to.

Honestly, since they mentioned a tour of one of the islands, I'd expect maybe a few new pokemon that are native to this island. Maybe a teaser at the end that hints to the starter 2nd stage evo's?

Which ties in next months Corocoro which would likely highlight over the 2nd stages of the starters?
>>
>>27381032
Speaking of August 1st, aww hell yeah. It'll be soon. 5 more days.
>>
>>27381032
I do hope so, that we will get plethora of new Mons. Alongside with a few other region Mons, I don't mind. Just a few, not too many.
>>
>>27381057
Yeas my man. Can't wait!
>>
Forgive my ignorance, but what's happening August 1st? I've seen a bunch of people mention that date in the last couple days.
>>
File: 54f88bfd19964_-_091108_snails1.jpg (83KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
54f88bfd19964_-_091108_snails1.jpg
83KB, 450x337px
>>27381032
Has anybody also noticed that it's only been a maximum of 3 batches of leaks/reveals each month (not counting May since the games were revealed)

I'm counting on August to be about the same. We'll get something August 1st and then can expect something within a week or 2 within the same month
>>
>>27381094
The monthly site update. Next month is gonna be ballers. Site update August 1st, CoroCoro leaks on the 8th cause its out on the 12th and worlds will likely have a new Pokemon reveal.
>>
>>27381094
You can check on Serebii but August 1st there is supposed to be "BIG" news regarding Sun and Moon and something to do with touring another island

we can probably expect some new mons
>>
>>27381150
Worlds?
>>
File: 1458671011984.png (68KB, 192x220px) Image search: [Google]
1458671011984.png
68KB, 192x220px
>>27381158
>>
All of that's great but I don't expect the 2nd stage starters for a good while yet.

When do they usually show us starter evos, if ever? If I remember correctly, they usually leak right before the game drops.
>>
>>27381164
With XY it was the month before the game released iirc
>>
>>27381094 more news about SuMo i believe it's about one of the islands
>>
>>27381173
iiiiiiii think those were the final evos, not the 2nd stagers??
>>
The Official Pokemon Channel on Youtube showed the video of Quilladin, Braixen and Frogadier on Sep. 13th.

But if my memory serves me correctly, they were leaked in Corocoro several days before that?
>>
>>27381201
Yeah I remember everybody collectively losing their shit over Quilladin becoming fat and Braixen standing up with a stick in her ass
>>
>>27381192
Nah, Corocoro showed 2nd stages in September, the game released in October. We didn't see the final stages until some dude who got an early copy started posting screenshots of his game.
>>
>>27381149
>only
Isn't that a lot? Also, I don't mind no fucking leaks since if you're in the position to leak something and will do so eventually, you might as-well do it big-time and not something that will be revealed 3 days later anyways
>>
>>27381201
They were leaked on the 11th.
>>
Anyone hoping for a new Eevee evo?
Supposedly the advert deconfims this but I don't see how.
>>
>>27381192
The middle evos are revelead a month or two before the release. Final evos are onyl revealed in the CoroCoro following the games' release, after everyone already saw the leaked pics.
>>
>>27382281
The Dex entry page for Eevee only has 8 "empry" Pokéballs next to it. It has been mentioned that those pages will feature empty Pokéballs meant to be filled up by evolutionary stages or counterparts (like Volbeat and Illumise). There is no slot for a new Eeveelution.
>>
Not sure what August 1 will bring but I'd imagine corocoro will have town names, a few npc (important trainers/gym leaders if we're getting any), and a better look at the next island. Probably a few Pokemon too--maybe ones revealed on the first.
>>
>>27382281
No.

And you're a moron if you can't see how.
>>
>>27382281
In the SM dex, Pokeball logos will appear around a Pokemon, each for an evolution of that Pokemon.

The footage showed eight Pokeball logos branching out of Eevee. Not nine.
>>
>>27381032
Solgaleo and Lunala were also revealed (or rather, named) on June 2nd. Prior to that the only reveals were the starters on May 10th and the names/logos on Feb 26th. Plus the Magearna/Zygarde stuff whenever that was.
>>
Maybe they're going to show the starters' middle and final stages this time around? Considering the backlash of the Kalos starters...maybe they want to rectify that?
>>
>>27383043
Possibly middle but not final evos
>>
>>27383054
They'd probably save the final evos for the final CoroCoro before the games release, since the magazine drops before November 18th.
>>
Well, in order to have the guide that they speak of, they're going to reveal the last of the core elements needed to know what this game is about. Expect villains and whatever our bosses are going to be. Most of all, though, they have been building up the secret of the gems. Now is the time to reveal it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.