[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sun legendary >weak to fire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Snoop.jpg (42KB, 512x300px) Image search: [Google]
Snoop.jpg
42KB, 512x300px
>sun legendary
>weak to fire
>>
File: 1464267515637.jpg (52KB, 485x456px) Image search: [Google]
1464267515637.jpg
52KB, 485x456px
>>27377089
>sun legendary
>weak to the sun
>weak to the dark
>weak to the earth
Holy shit how did they fuck up so bad?
>>
>>27377266
but magmar is genwun so it's automatically good dumbass
>>
>>27377283
The picture has nothing to do with my post.
>>
>>27377346
dude fuck off if ur just gona insult genwun, it's the bst of all the pokemon games asshole
>>
>>27377283
>>27377367
this but without the millennial passive-aggressive angst
>>
>>27377407
Millenial. There's that word again. There are precious few of us who are truly successful, the rest are kinda shitty.

It takes two to tango so it's not fair to place the blame 100% on anyone, but a lot of the world turned their back on the millennial crowd.

We were raised like hippies by single mothers in a world of Reagan economics, our leaders all lied to us to get themselves more power over us and make more money off of our hilarious debts we've incurred because we were morons and trusted all of our mentors growing up and fell for the "take loan, go to school" meme.

To top it off, everyone hates us, even millenials hate millenials. Our grandparents shit on us, parents lie to us, politicians steal from us, our peer group makes fun of us, everyone is shitting in the pool, but no matter how it goes we're going to be the generation that bears all the blame.

There's nothing to look forward to, even if you get a good job and knock out that student loan debt, you aren't retiring, and in less than 20 there's a generation of boomers who need diaper changes, who's footing the bill for that one?

No fucking wonder millenials are dropping out, no wonder "90s babies remember" is the biggest normie meme, yes, we remember. We remember a time before the world foisted a heaping pile of shit into our hands and then complained we can't spin it into gold. You fucking bake a cake and then complain that you're in the mood for steak, genius.
>>
>>27377089
The sun isn't made of fire
>>
>>27381147
pomf pls go
>>
File: firefags.png (1MB, 894x1136px) Image search: [Google]
firefags.png
1MB, 894x1136px
>>27377089
>>
>>27377089
Sun lion was a mistake
>>
File: Green_lion_consuming_the_sun.jpg (96KB, 450x612px) Image search: [Google]
Green_lion_consuming_the_sun.jpg
96KB, 450x612px
>niggas don't even bother to dig into the influences

This is the audience GameFreak has cultivated, I guess.
>>
>>27381294
Die you dirty alchemyfag
>>
>>27381294
>>27383218

>>27382478
>>
>>27377089
>i have nothing to do with my life so I have to complain to have a sense of place even though I don't
>>
>>27384702
this post resumes 90% of /vp/
>>
>moon legendary
>weak to dark
>>
>>27386807
shut up
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.