[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

August Update Info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (8KB, 152x167px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 152x167px
Part 1

I'm posting some info that will be revealed in the August update. I will answer questions as best I can, but I don't have much more info.

>Riding is allowed after you get an item known as "Riding Gear", that basically encapsulates Air, Land and Sea Travel in much the same way X/Y allowed you to ride on Pokémon, except this time they're your own Pokémon
>The gear is based off of Mega Flygon, which will be revealed in the trailer as well. Bug/Dragon, ability is Sand Stream. The red "goggles" over it's eyes become a kind of cosmonaut bubble helmet, and the two antennae become really long and stick out of the helmet. Wings get bigger and it gets red blocky armor-like protrusions.
>Ridable Land Pokemon shown in the trailer are also shown a bit more. Arcanine, Tauros (again), Scolipede, Donphan (awesome shot of you using it like a bike, with you sitting on the seat like object and Donphan spinning like a wheel underneath you and kicking up massive dust), Drampa, Herdier (again), and Entei. Tauros' charge is shown breaking large boulders, no HM prompt needed.
>Ridable sea Pokémon shown are Sharpedo and Lapras (again), Starmie (You sit on a float like object and Starmie spins like a motor), Gyarados, and Bruxish's evolution Teeyemjaw (Water/Psychic). Same ability, but it has a worried look and a giant jaw with menacing teeth clasped tightly shut. You are shown to be able to scale waterfalls at will, without it asking for an HM.
>Air Travel is almost the exact same as soaring. Shown Pokemon are Flygon (in spirit of its mega reveal), Skarmory, Pakkapeppa (Pikepeks third stage, same type and ability), and Tropius. Lots of freewheeling and flips.
>>
you're really bad at this. there is no way they are gonna show the player riding on entei in the next trailer. teeyemjaw is a terrible name. pakkapeppa is a terrible name. mega flygon is just bait.
>>
Part 2

Mega flygon is GROUND dragon not bug sorry, don't know why I typed that.

The rest of the trailer shows the player running through a festival of fire dancers with dancing Belossoms and Hariyamas everywhere.

A shot is shown of a golden monkey idol style Pokemon, and an NPC explains it wont move unless you feed it the town specialty.

Last shot is Magearna awakening in a grassy field.
>>
>Bruxish based on Bruxism, or teeth grinding
>Teeyemjaw based on TMJ

Clever OP
>>
Well, someone should screencap this just in case it's true. After all, we can check next week.
>>
>>27373602
How did you get all this info?
>>
>>27373602
Can you draw Mega Flygon?
>>
>>27373602
>Bug/Dragon when it's primarily Ground type
>Sand Stream when it's no longer Ground type
You're really bad at this. You killed it right there.
>>
>>27374126
>being this slow
>>
>dragon/bug

Stopped reading there
>>
Fake as this is, I'd fucking love the ability to ride your own Pokemon.
>>
>>27374126
>>27374187
itt: illiteracy
>>
Will they finally be talking about those fancy dance moves and super attacks they showed in the trailer from earlier this month?
>>
>>27373705
>he forget to take the name off
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.