[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokegen Dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
So I've been outta the game for a while but, I keep reading that Pokegen is basically fugged, and unless I potentially brick my DS I have to grind out perfect pokemon?

Is there a way to get perfect mon in the game via some sort of pokemon editor or is it all ogre?
>>
>cheating
kys
>>
>>27372720
You now need to use PKhex and inject, which requires access to homebrew in most cases.
>>
>>27372720
Ookegen isn't dead, you can still use it for save files. I gave my Drastic emulated HGSS ROM a Glaceon literally yesterday.

The dead thing is Ninty's WiFi servers, so you can't use it without a fkashcart or Action Replay
>>
>>27372735
Shut the fuck up alomomola
>>27372720
Actually move your ass and put in work into the things you want for once.
>>
>>27372751
Did a lot of breeding/IV/EV training in HG/SS and I still use some of the mon today but, It's super tedious and I don't get as much enjoyment out of it as before.
>>
>>27372745
Used to have the flashcarts for B/W not anymore though but, I remember the save editing method vaguely. Would I still need a regular DS or would it work with a 3DS?
>>
>>27372811
Would work with a 3DS but you need access to homebrew. What firmware are you on? 10.5 or under is golden. Above that needs exploit games and most of them need something else to install the save.
>>
>>27372742
Doesn't that also require specific firmware versions/Japanese cartridges and shit?
>>
>>27372826
Ver 11.0.0-33 :/ what exactly is needed?
>>
>>27372854
Ocarina of Time 3D, either digital version or physical if you have a powersave. Or Cubic Ninja. Or the SmileBasic app
>>
>>27372854
>>27372878
Also check http://smealum.github.io/3ds/ for info on the other methods. Iirc the ones I listed are the only primary ones though.
>>
>>27372854
Still possible but you need a cartridge game. I assume you have OR/AS. Do you have anyone with homebrew access (up to 10.5 is free) or custom firmware?

Here's a full list anyway. https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Homebrew)

Now to get access to DS saves with homebrew alone and without downgrading, you'd need to buy either Pokémon Dream Radar or Poké Transporter.
>>
>>27372720
Just use pokegen and send it through Bank. I've had more trouble getting legit pokemon over than I have had getting hacked pokemon through that thing.
>>
>>27372854
Well you can still have homebrew you just can't downgrade and install custom firmware without hardmodding your device.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.