[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current playthroughs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

Sup anons. Amidst all the shitposting and goposting. Tell us what Pokemon games you are playing through currently or finished recently.

>playing FireRed for the first time in years out of Go and Hyper Training hype.
>trying to use Pokemon I don't normally use and having a blast
>current team roster:
Venusaur
Haunter
Marowak (got the Thick Club after only 2 wild Cubones)
Saving up my money to grab a Porygon.

Not sure what else to fill the last two slots. I know it won't be Kadabra, Beedrill, Parasect, Arbok, Nidoking, Golbat, Dugtrio, Vileplume, Arcanine, Hitmonlee, Rhydon, Seadra, Vaporeon, Electabuzz, Zapdos, or Dragonite. I beat previous playthroughs using those in different combination. To be fair I did use Venusaur and Haunter several times in the past.
>>
>>27366038
Nice.

Playing through leafgreen right now because I never beat it when I bought it back when it came out.

Team is:
Charizard
Dugtrio
Snorlax
Pidgeot

Have 5 badges, just caught articuno
getting bored, think I'm going to finish white 2 because I never did, and then finally start X
>>
>>27366100
I also like bum rushing the first 5 gyms and then exploring the rest of Kanto with Surf. Honestly I might resume my unfinished Emerald or XD game before I get back to FireRed myself.
>>
Playing hgss for the first time, just beat clair, and shit is getting fucking hard. I'm having difficulty trying to keep my team's levels up, and most of them don't have good moves.

Feraligatr, 40

Hypno, 35

Pinsir, 38

Nidoqueen, 37

Fearow, 32

Eevee, 31, intending to turn into flareon
>>
>>27366038
Playing through Black 2 (randomized) and got PokeRus right out of Nimbasa City.
Team is:
Rhyhorn
Horsea
Weepinbell
Wartortle
Was never my intention to go all gen 1; it's just kind of happening. Hope I find a Protector and Dragon Scale at some point.
>>
Playing through X again with the team I was saving for Pokemon Z

Chesnaught, Sylveon, Meowstick, Heliolisk, Clawitzer and Sliggoo
All in the upper 40s

Just beat Valerie and am going through the Pokemon Factory, the game is fairly fun but I'm just chugging through it to get the game over-with asap.
>>
File: image.png (76KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
76KB, 640x1136px
>Teddiursa
>Sentret
>Phanpy
>Dunsparce

I was going to do a mono normal run but the desire to catch Phanpy was too overwhelming. Just got Dunsparce, that 1% encounter rate man.
I'll probably get Snubbull next, which is two gyms from now. Was thinking of getting Jiggs as the sixth member but I've used it so many times in past Crystal runs.
>>
File: 1469020972259.gif (2MB, 270x279px) Image search: [Google]
1469020972259.gif
2MB, 270x279px
>>27366513
>Jeb

Why is he on your team, anon? He's so low energy.
>>
>>27366529
For some reason Phanpy flee a lot, I'll whip him into shape in no time.
>>
>>27366513
How did you get Teddiursa so early
>>
Started a run on a friend's copy of SoulSilver a few months ago, but haven't really had the time or motivation to get back on it. Just got to Whitney, I think I was trying to make a mono-poison for the fuck of it. Probably stopped playing because I had to train a Zubat.
>>
File: image.jpg (458KB, 2758x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458KB, 2758x531px
>>27366038
Currently playing through Yellow in anticipation of transferring to S/M. I already played through Red, and Blue is next.

Current team is...
>Pikachu (Lv. 29)
>Wartortle (Lv. 26)
>Fearow (Lv. 26)
>Graveler (Lv. 26)
>Weepinbell (Lv. 26)

Heading to Celadon now for badge nĂºmero quatro. Pic related, will be my final team.
>>
File: 1425641085010.jpg (19KB, 485x469px) Image search: [Google]
1425641085010.jpg
19KB, 485x469px
>>27366038
JUST started - Got Oak's Parcel

Team:
Pikachu Lv 6
>>
File: Dragonite lv 7 mew glitch.jpg (63KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonite lv 7 mew glitch.jpg
63KB, 960x576px
>>27366038
Playing Blue on virtual console, just so it's easier to share screenshots of my glitching. Sharing those screenshots on pages where everyone thinks Missingno will mess with your save data, or are afraid that any glitching will be dangerous. Lmao. Glitch City, infinite Safari Zone, Walk Through Walls, long range trainer glitch, totally safe as long as you don't walk to Cinnabar Island without the ability to use Surf or Fly and then strand yourself there.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2427x3097px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2427x3097px
Currently playing Emerald and FireRed. From Emerald, Numel's evolved, but I'm starting to feel a little bored after beating the Seafloor Cavern. Might just do FR for a while. I don't know what team I want there yet, but I think I might end up having a rotating party with a bunch of trained Pokemon, I'm currently using Bulbasaur, Gyarados, Arbok, Mankey, Meowth, Jolteon, Doduo, and Butterfree, and plan to pick up a Kingler at some point.
>>
Doing a run of Y with things I haven't used before or for a long time. Currently at Anistar City with Raichu, Gogoat, Toxicroak, Tyrantum. I'm not really sure what I need to put on my last spots. Something with fly and maybe something can would justify learning waterfall.
>>
>>27366658
>something can would justify learning waterfall.
literally any Physical water type
Except Kingler for some reason??????????????
>>
>>27366661
Have you ever seen a Waterfalling crab? Scary ass shit. 0/10 would not recommend. That's like raining jellyfish.
>>
>>27366692
>he doesn't want Sheer Force Waterfall Kingler
>>
Playing Emerald right now but trying to use different Pokemon.
My team is:
Swampert
Ninjask
Swellow
Shiftry

Intending on picking up a Ninetales and a Banette, just finished Fortree City
>>
>>27366709
>swellow
nice. my personal favorite regional bird

playing through omegaruby beat the electric gym and on the top of the map now.

team:
grovyle 27
mightyena 23
skarmory 16
wingull 24
kirlia 22
linoone 22 HM slave

i might ditch mightyena since im trying to use different pokemon. ill probably pick up a porygon and vulpix.
>>
>>27366038
started a Blue Nuzlocke yesterday
currently at Misty's gym
current team consists of Wartortle, Pidgey and Rattata
>>
Playing through White once more, my favorite mainline game. So many mons to use, I can have an entirely different team every time. Currently:

Bass the Palpitoad
Fiora the Lilligant
Son Risa the Darumaka
Grigori the Cofagrigus
Langley the Archen
Oakley the Tynamo (training up to be of some use in Skyla's gem at the moment)

A damn based bunch. Palpitoad has been a goddamn superstar in this run. Way more power than I was expecting, though Darumaka can lay even more smackdown when he actually fucking hits.
>>
About to start a nuzlock, going to play through gen 4 for the first time with platinum.

Quick, make my decisions for me. Chimy Changa or Happy Feet?
>>
>>27367486
>shitstats
>rodent
>useless
>outclassed
>a bro ; ;
>>
>>27367515
ALWAYS pick based Caesar, the Emperor. Water/Steel is a superb typing, and the design can't be beat. A Torterra is fine too.
>>
>>27367515
this anons right>>27367537
emperor is the way to go. superior design.
>>
>>27367537
>>27367561
you're both wrong, the only rational choice is infermeme since there are no fucking decent fire types anywhere in sinnoh
>>
>>27367537
First come first serve. Happy feet it is.
>>
>>27366566
In Crystal, Teddiursa is in Dark Cave right before the first gym.
It has a 5% encounter rate and can only be encountered during the morning.
>>
File: 1469237355661.jpg (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469237355661.jpg
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>27366038
I played Platinum and HG over the past month and am on White now, fun times

Roserade/Infernape/Garchomp/Staraptor/Luxray/Golduck for Plat and Typhlosion/Ampharos/Lapras/Fearow/Nidoking/Heracross for HG

White is the most enjoyable though, Dewott/Sigilyph/Darumaka/Scraggy/Excadrill so far
>>
Playing White right now.
Just beat Ghetsis, and as usual it was a fucking ordeal. His Hydreigon swept me about four times before I finally took it down with a fighting gemmed super power.
I really wish just once they'd make Victory Road actually useful for grinding. And then immediately after the new routes have trainers with level 62 Pokemon.
>>
>>27367579
You don't need a fire type, you edgelord faggot. Sinnoh is perfectly workable without one. Both the Ice and Steel gyms can be dominated by a good fighting type, of which there are several.
>>
File: 1.png (51KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
51KB, 512x512px
>>27367620
>tfw I will never go back to the good old days where I didn't know or care about natures and EVs
>tfw spending hours trying to catch pokemon that aren't gimped with stupid shit like adamant for a special attacker in a singleplayer game I'll finish in 8 hours tops

>>27367628
to be fair if you can combine a fighting type with a fire type at the very beginning of the game that's a good deal
>>
>>27366038
Currently playing through Alpha Sapphire, just beat Wallace.

My team at the moment:

Delcatty lv51
Beautifly lv50
Gardevoir lv50
>>
>>27367618
>Roserade
I'm on my phone, so just imagine I posted a Pacha image. Solid fucking taste.
>>
>>27367663
What a gay team.
>>
Loaded Platinum yesterday
So far got the green turtle, a ponyta and the local pidgey, going pretty well but I'd like to find a fun water dude

Last time I played a pokemon game was late 2002
>>
>>27367663
So gay you somehow looped back around to straight.
>>
>>27367673
GET A FUCKING SHELLOS

THEN HAVE THE CUTEST LITTLE SLUG SEA CUCUMBER DILDO HEAD EVER

GASTRODON IS BASED
>>
>>27367515
>>27367585
And Shinx appears first on rt.202. Kitty joins the team. Here's to long journey!
>>
>>27367669
Maybe a little, I wanted Gardevoir because Wally has Gallade. Beautifly looks nicer to me than Dustox and I need my early bug type.

Skitty was just too cute to not catch, leveled it to 44 before I remembered it needed a moon stone to evolve.
>>
>>27367515
While Totrerra is my favorite, I have to recommend Chimchar, he bodies the early game and is still fantastic later

>>27367537
>Caesar
that's how I name my male Infernapes, I love Dawn of the Reboot of the Prequel of the Planet of the Apes
>>
>>27367739
Welp, fuck bide and critical hits. Killed by a level 3 cricket. I'll never forget you kitty. ; ;
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.