[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Surprisingly arousing bits from the games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x1901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x1901px
ITT: Surprisingly arousing bits from the games.
>>
If you think that's arousing then everything's probably arousing to you.
>>
The couple in lumiose who talks about dedenne fucking a pachirisu or something.
>>
File: forbidden.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
forbidden.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>
>>27365284
>not liking bath /ss/
Why, would you rather a Luvdisc?
>>
>>27365345
also that aqua girls are top tier
>>
>>27365345
I didn't realize until way, way later that the grunts who interrupted and told the couple they were free to do whatever had a thing for their respective teammate. NTR is hot.
>>
Don't have a screenshot, but there's a nursery aide in the Battle Subway who basically says she wants to kidnap you and raise you as her baby.
>>
>>27365367
Will you fuck off? Like Trips don't need to be on constantly, you don't need to post this every time you see a Tripfag.
>>
>>27365367
Doing gods work anon.
>>
Nothing scandalous but I did wish you could take up that one Ecruteak NPC girl's offer to go dancing when I was a kid.
>>
>>27366355
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have a rod up your ass when posting, but your opinion has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop being a giant faggot when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a dick in your pooper isn't necessary and is poor form. You should fuck off.

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>27366409
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
File: moist.png (231KB, 417x317px) Image search: [Google]
moist.png
231KB, 417x317px
Obligatory
>>
>>27365271
>beat Whitney
>*swallow*
heh
>>
The schoolgirls in the locked room at Sea Mauville.

You know the ones.
>>
>>27366445
All Teammates are pretty charged, really. Those ones especially, but in general.
>>
File: 1460645531801.jpg (202KB, 850x977px) Image search: [Google]
1460645531801.jpg
202KB, 850x977px
>>27366445
How nice is it, that a girl would go out of her way to teach her friend how to be a trainer? True friendship turns me on too.
>>
>>27366463
And of course, proper training requires... incentives. Rewards and punishments.
>>
File: 1463367483116.jpg (9KB, 257x217px) Image search: [Google]
1463367483116.jpg
9KB, 257x217px
>>27366482
What kinds of rewards and punishments?
>>
>>27366499
I'd assume the punishment would be a few minutes alone in that room.
The reward... a few minutes with "company" in that room.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 417x941px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 417x941px
>>27365271
>>
>>27366427
This actually got me off-guard.
What the FUCK was up with that scene?
>>
>>27366427
>>27366536
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: 1468131527440.gif (90KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468131527440.gif
90KB, 400x400px
>>27366482
>>27366463
>>27366457
We need a pastebin or greentext of this. Like, right the fuck now.
>>
>>27366536
post the one with the girl saying her clothes are sticking to her sweaty body and that she wants to take them off
>>
The Young Couple with a Cloyser + Onix
>>
>>27366589
No u.
>>
>>27365271
Isn't there a sexual joke in the Japanese versions about the old men giving you their Nuggets a.k.a. "golden balls"?

I remember it sometimes translating to English awkwardly, like "Why are you staring at me like that? There's nothing wrong with a man giving away free Nuggets, I swear!"
>>
Maybe not arousing but the whole Nancy idol phone dates "questline" in BW2 was adorable as fuck.
Shame it never got resolved properly.
>>
>>27366607
>The Japanese name for nugget, きんのたま kin no tama, literally means "golden ball", which is also a colloquial term for testicles. The man offering his "golden ball" is a frequent joke amongst Japanese fans. As this pun would be lost in translation, as well as the fact that it would not go over well with parent groups, it was translated as "nugget of wisdom".
>>
>>27366607
I was recently playing BW again and there seems to be two nugget brothers in chargestone cave. They both give you a nugget and they stand side by side.
>>
>>27366614
Also why is there so little art of her, considering how much idolshit is popular in Japan??
>>
>>27366641
She was from a post game side quest and it took multiple real time days to even be able to see her.
>>
>>27366645
There's been far more popular pokesluts who got way less screen time/ were even more of a minor character.
See: hex maniac.
>>
The guy that flashes you in an alleyway.

Come to think of it, there was a lot of sexual content in Black/White, too.
>>
>>27366653
Screen time doesn't matter, anon, or else Zinnia would be way more popular.

That fact of the matter is, you can come across a hex maniac just by playing the game; you really have to try to find Yancy.
>>
>>27366675
Screw Yancy, I want more Curtis pics.
>>
>>27365369
It's a reference to B2/W2, where in the house were used to be the Team Rocket Grunt now have a couple formed of former Team Magma and Team Aqua Grunts. Because it's the same house you can only visit it on April, August and December.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.