[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon S/M 100% Legit Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
53KB, 578x327px
Hello, I'm Jim Pokemon and I'm just your average Pokemon fan. I know about as much as anyone else on this board about the next Pokemon games.

ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT SUN/MOON AND I WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW AND IT WILL BE 100,000% TRUE.
>>
>>27363297
Sounds good to me, but I'll be watching pal.

So, what's the first gym leader?
>>
>>27363297
>I know about as much as anyone else on this board about the next Pokemon games
So you don't have any information and this was pointless
>>
>>27363297
Tell us about the prettiest waifumon, anon.
>>
>>27363297
Why did daddy let you out of your cage?
>>
>>27363311
Interestingly enough it will be an electric type gym.

>>27363319
>I hate fun
>>
>>27363342
You're dead to me, Jim.
>>
>>27363342
Trip magically disappeared.

>>27363325
I'm not a furfag, so I don't consider any of them waifumon.

>>27363329
So I could suck on his pee pee and have my internet playtime. Thanks for asking anon UwU
>>
>>27363342
I want new info about sun and moon as much as the next person but these threads are pointless, not fun.
>>
>>27363367
Not for you
>>
Tell us about Entermaid
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>27363297
Jim, please tell me everything there is to know.
>>
>>27363418
Much like Roothoot and friends, Entermaid is only somewhat true. To begin with, it's called Grasea (Grace + Sea), though this may change as it's a direct Japanese translation. It's still a water/fairy type, but it's much less furbait.

>>27363440
Please be specific.
>>
>>27363418
It's the result of a partnership with Konami, it'll also be in the next booster of the OCG for YGO.

Here are it's stats

Entermate Merseal
Level 8 - Water - Aqua - Effect - Pendulum - Scale 4-9

Pendulum Effect-

Once per turn you can add 1 Water attribute monster to your hand from your graveyard or that is face up in the extra deck

Monster Effect-
This card can only be normal summoned by using entermate cards as tributes. This card is destroyed at the end phase if it was pendulum summoned. You can destroy one monster you control to lower the atk and def of all your opponents monsters equal to its level/rank times 200. You gain 500lp for all monsters affected by this effect.
>>
>>27363525
Ok, tell me what you find the most interesting about Sun and Moon.
>>
>>27363297
tell us all the megas you know that will be confirmed. is belossom going to be a mega?
>>
>>27363297
How difficult will it be to catch Stingulor? I'm thinking of using one for my in-game team.
>>
>>27363578
The new Pokemon are the most interesting to me.My personal favorite is a new bug/ghost Pokemon that, at least to me, resembles a strange looking termite. I have, unfortunately, not seen the evolution.

>>27363592
Johto starters, obviously, as well as Tropious, Primape, and Mr. Mime. A few other are even MORE off the fucking wall, and I want to leave those as a surprise. No Belossom, unfortunately.

>>27363631
>Still wanting information on Stingulor
Fuck off.
>>
>>27363572
>much less furbait
Oh, Grasea, fucking Grasea, do you know how is her appareance?
>>
Is there any 5 or 6 gen mon with mega? Which ones?
>>
>>27363687
It reminds me of a less fat Walrein with no tusks, but it retains the facial shape of Popplio and it gains a more pastel pallet. It DOES get a bit more bipedal like Entermaid, but it can't walk on it's tail or anything.
>>
>>27363704
Yes, namely Excadrill and Pyroar. Pyroar sticks out for me because the mega is visually different for the different genders.
>>
File: 1468771843236.png (15KB, 353x458px) Image search: [Google]
1468771843236.png
15KB, 353x458px
>>27363709
Oh shit, you ruined my dreams :'(
I hope you're lying, no, it's a dream
>>
>>27363631
wtf is stingulor?
>>
Tell us about the Alola league please.
>>
>>27363297
Tell us about the starter evolutions and the synchro moves
>>
Tell us about riding the Pokemon and all that gear.
>>
Do Wailord, Milotic, Exeggutor or Octillery get a mega?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.