[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So whats up with the lucked up powerplants in XY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: 457.jpg (156KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
457.jpg
156KB, 600x388px
So whats up with the lucked up powerplants in XY?
>>
>>27362542
Nothing. The games are unfinshed pieces of shit
>>
>>27362542
red herrings, just like that ghost girl in lumiose city
>>
location for a volcanion event they never used, like the locations in gen 4 we never got because instead of giving us the item and catching it ourselves gamefreak just hands you the event pokemon
>>
>>27362551
>unfinished
Love this meme.
>>
>>27362551
This.
The games were clearly unfinished when they were released
>>
Eye-candy fluff.

>>27362575
Except Gen IV had actual areas and distributed most of the items.
>>
>>27362542

the Battle Frontier is inside them
>>
>>27362624
the arceas event was never given out
>>
>>27362576
Look at route 9. You can't tell me that's finished and we'll designed
>>
>>27362639
>He never used cheats to give himself the flute.

You missed out man, those stairs where awesome. I might even go as far to say they were godly.
>>
>>27362639
Yes but the Member's Card, Oak's Letter, Secret Key, and Enigma Stone all were officially distributed and usable.

XY has no items or locations in the data to imply there would be such areas to begin with.
>>
>>27362701
okay so its unfinished, this happens anytime we get a bit tech upgrade

gamefreak aren't very good devs desu
>>
>>27362648
>Finished
Yes.
>well-designed
Is it even poorly designed other than the shit controls on riding Pokemon other than Skiddo period?
>>
>>27362717
Or maybe there was never any intention for such events to begin with. Gen 5 already toned such events down immensely.

It's shit, but it isn't unfinished.
>>
>>27362744
The wind+skate rails+empty buildings+broken as shit encounter system.

It's arguable
>>
File: 12335.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
12335.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>27362542
>>27362551
DAILY REMINDER

KALOS SECOND REGION FOR SUN AND MOON
>>
>>27362803
How empty and unfinshed does a game need to be for people to beg for the next game to revisit it
>>
>>27362820
Let me rephrase that

How shit does it need to be
>>
>>27362796
That's not Route 9, that's Route 14. Which is also finished and clearly an intended realization of actual badlands in the real world, but from a gameplay standpoint it's a fucking mess.
>>
>>27362803
This has nothing to do with kalos.
>>
>>27362820
>>27362860
XY were shit and they had trouble getting used to 3D, it's quite noticeable with the horrible mixed up art style they used and the mixed cams and shit, like they didn't quite know what direction to go.

Then rushed ORAS to hell, probably because they were pressured to do something good for once on the 20th anniversary, maybe why sun and moon look so polished compared to XY.
They got something good going right now, I just hope they don't fuck it up.
>>
>>27362867
Really? I have a bad memory then.

But what I'm trying to get across is that it was rushed. It's LIKE they didn't finish. You can get stuck in encounter after encounter without moving. Like what the fuck, how can people say these games had full effort
>>
>>27362803
I wonder if this is the special combined Pokemon one of the "leakers" was going on about.
>>
>>27362879
I don't even need to talk about that stuff. It's like they didn't care enough to finish the game
>>
>>27362908
*like incomplete movesets

Rivals disappear for several badges at a time.

Story pacing, dear god. You only see each admin once before the finale. Dexio+Sina don't even have official fucking art

Kalos Pokemon make up less than 20% of the region and are the RAREST Pokemon there
>>
>>27362879
>SuMo
>good

Almost every new Pokemon to come out is absolute trash. Even Gen VI didn't have this many terrible mons.
>>
>>27362648
been replaying Pokemon X
I've been through Route 9; what specifically about it was unfinished? It's short?
>>
>>27362876
>item that never had a purpose
>on pokemon
>venerated as a protector on a region that wasn't explored yet
>looks exactly like a tiki
>surprise, next region is hawaii
>and has tiki pokemon as guardians

XY
>had this item with no purpose
>unfinished business fucking everywhere
>lysandre not sure if he's dead or what the fuck
>even has a train with no destination yet
>no pokemon Z

Sun and moon

>fits the tiki thing perfectly
>it's continuing Zygarde story line for some reason
>the wrist band which looks like it's the next step for special evolutions

There's plenty of connections and I'm missing a couple, they're either master baiters or they're planning something for Sun and moon regarding kalos.
>>
>>27362931
See >>27362867

I have a poor memory of route numbers
>>
>>27362927
>Rivals disappear for several badges at a time
This is a good thing, though. Rivals are obnoxious and having three of them in BW that molest you after every badge was horrible.
>>
>>27362551
If you want a good comparison of gen 5 and gen 6 are their first routes
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 413x191px)
image.jpg
13KB, 413x191px
Will this ever have any significance in a future game
>>
>>27362694
You have to be 18 or older in age to visit 4chan. Please come back when you are in compliance with the rules.
>>
>>27362995
That was never in the actual games so no, basically zero chance.
Unlike this >>27362803
which needed specific actions to trigger and wasn't just some dropped plot line or random thing an intern put in there.
>>
>>27363001
>Using Action Replay on games released eight or nine years ago makes you underaged
>>
>>27362971
That doesn't defend that all rivals do jack shit

They aren't really rivals then are they?
>>
>>27362803
I would've preferred unova to get a johto
>>
>>27362551
Unfortunately this. Love the feel of the games but places like the OP leave lots to be desired, especially when its in plain sight.
>>
Would be nice if post game we can travel to Kalos and battle the gyms there like in HGSS.
>>
>>27365290
See >>27362820
>>
File: b93.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
b93.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>27362929
>SuMo
>The new designs aren't good
>SuMo
>>
>>27362929
>SuMo
Fuck off with that shit. Nobody shortens Ruby and Sapphire to RuSa or Diamond and Pearl to DiPe or Black and White to BlWh, call it either sun and moon or SM. Otherwise fuck off back to
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>27365423
>SM
>Sadism Masochism

I can see where the inspiration came from for trying to think of another abbreviation at least.
>>
>>27362624

Honestly they could have kept their shitty eyecandy and just blocked/removed the locked doors entirely.
>>
>>27365423
I'm pretty sure RuSa was a thing
>>
>>27362803
Kantos' return was a nice surprise because it's a region you already had finished in it's own game.

If Kalos returns it would only be because it was incomplete.
>>
>>27362995
It was probably planned for Kyurem or whatever the hell original dragon the three used to be.
>>
>>27362973

What the fuck are you even trying to say?
>>
>>27365580
No it wasn't you underage faggot.
>>
>>27362820
>How empty and unfinshed does a game need to be for people to beg for the next game to revisit it

So basically every Pokemon game so far? Because we visited each region at least twice
>>
>>27362551
Masuda gave an interview to some french site

>"We wannto givu da sense of mysterii to da pureya"

So yeah, unfinished confirmed.
>>
>>27365993
What was the question though? I can quote some unrelated words aswell and say "OMG see? Im right"
>>
>>27365905

>next game
>same as next gen

Nice reading comprehension you have there, mate. The only time a game based in a new region revisited an old one was Gold/Silver/Crystal.
>>
>>27362542
Like the gen4 event items.
They had some idea that sounded cool until they were actually going to use it after release.
>>
>>27362929
you have shit taste anon
>>
>>27367027
Read it again and there's a proof that YOU cant read mate
>>
>>27367100
>Like the gen4 event items.
>They had some idea that sounded cool until they were actually going to use it after release.

But who EVER said these power plants have some secrets? Who? When? Where?

Answer is simple: never. This is the same situation as the fucking truck in gen 1.
>>
>>27362542
Z was going to be released. Team flare was going to blow up lumiose city but then the Paris attacks happened forcing GF to rush S&M to release instead.
>>
>>27367123
At least you weren't supposed to find the truck in the game. These fucking things are all over the place and say you can't open it
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.