[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Pokemon Conquest? What is your favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Pokemon Conquest.png (2MB, 1394x824px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Conquest.png
2MB, 1394x824px
What did you think of Pokemon Conquest?
What is your favorite spin-off game?

Personally, I loved it, I like it better than the Unova games and it's probably my favorite spin-off(or on-par with the Gameboy TCG)
>>
>>27360228
Gardevoir!
>>
>>27360228
It's good. The OST is top notch and even if the gameplay is simple, it was well polished.

Most people left it after the "main campaign", since it was in fact a glorified tutorial, I can't blame them either way, because a lot of the chapters are repetitive as fuck. But those people that say that you "lose" the Pokémon once a chapter is finished, didn't pay attention at how the game works.

The final chapter is bananas. Loved it.
>>
>>27360228
I spent way more time farming Pugalis by stocking it with weak-ass defenders and evolving everyone's shit than I care to admit.
>>
>everyone is wandering around with a legendary partner
>girl pops out with a fucking jigglypuff
Fuck off.

Also:
Red Mistery Dungeon.
>>
>>27360255
yeah, the post-game can be pretty repetitive at times but I just took breaks from the game when I started feeling burned out. Other than that, it was fun to start the game with a new starter in a new location, the different objectives were cool too. I was one of those people you mentioned btw, I was really confused as to how to catch and evolve mons at first haha. My play style really changed from the first to the final playthrough I did

>>27360294
same, I often had back-up teams that would defend the border while I farmed more mons to add to my army. Especially in the post-game, I'd oftentimes have an A-, B- and C-Teams so I can do multiple battled per month lol
>>
>>27360446
I think it was either one of the ninja campaigns or the Beauty of Ransai ones that I beat on turn 1, by only soloing towns with Guardian Charm'd people, then moving in the next guy to the conquered city to invade the next one.
>>
>>27360228
Honestly, Conquest is my second favorite spinoff, and probably my fourth or fifth favorite game. Pokemon XD is at the number one slot, though.
>>
>>27360446
I loved that in the final chapter all the Warrior Army had a completely differente AI, a lot more polished.
I always saw all those normal warriors with Skills that affected adyacent partners, use them when they could use them better, chaining skills and making them either very threatening or absurdly resilient. Great difference with other chapters that they uses those skills basically at random.

And yes, I usually built three or four strong squadrons and put them in the border, except one castle that was easy to protect, like Avia or something, to level up weaker warriors.

>>27360493
That's my only complaint, Guardian Charm turns the game in picnic kindergarden mode. Even with the good AI in the last Chapter, putting the Guardian Charm in Nobunaga, Hero and Oichi (with a Staraptor or Dragonite) and I was able to win the final chapter in three months.

Later I drop every Guardian Charm, never again. I don't know if that item was designed without a second thought, or was actually there to give the players the cue "Yeah, we know too that this is repetitive, take this and finish as quick as you can".
>>
File: TROZEI.png (94KB, 256x230px) Image search: [Google]
TROZEI.png
94KB, 256x230px
>>27360228
Trozei was pretty fun
>>
I loved it. Hoping for a sequel where the combat isn't as dumbed down.
>>
>>27360566
>XD
Good taste
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.