[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did I always thought Ash's Pikachu is female?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: pikachu.png (85KB, 339x490px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.png
85KB, 339x490px
>>
Voiced by a female Nip, for one.
>>
>>27355898
Ability: Cash in
>>
.....how could you even think that. Look at his damn tail.
>>
>>27355898
I feel like everyone who watched the anime when they were younger has made that mistake.

>>27356110
(You)
>>
>>27355898
It's almost as if it's voiced by, and sounds like, a female
>>
>>27356151
Then your feelings are wrong. Emo.
>>
Because you are a casual that doesnt know how a femal pikachu looks like
>>
I forget what the argument was. I think it had something to do with having the female role for some dance things. I think he even wore a cheerleader's outfit once in AG before he took on a more male Japanese outfit. Anyway, the matter would be inconclusive at least up until DP, and gender differences came into play. The thing is, though, for some pokemon coming into DP from AG, they kept their normal appearance despite any gender differences, so the matter could still be in doubt. CONFIRMED by being affected by a female pokemon's Attract.

Otherwise, I don't know, Pika acted in a typical male manner most of the time.
>>
>>27356151
fag feels shit
>>
You never play Pokémon Pear and Diamond?
>>
This was never in question for me, it was pretty obvious from the Princess Festival episode that Pikachu had no interest in girly shit.

Some magazine here in Britain once claimed that Ash called Pikachu by a female pronoun in the first episode. This was disproven by having actual ears attached to your head because back then all Pokémon were "it" or "they".
>>
>>27356365
The Pikachu female gender difference wasn't introduced in the anime until the very end of BW
>>
>>27355904
Ash/Satoshi (both dub and sub) are voiced by women
>>
>>27356151
NONE of my friends EVER referred to Pikachu as a "she" ever.

Also take off your tripcode. You aren't special.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n44sl2KJUn1re81za.jpg (54KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n44sl2KJUn1re81za.jpg
54KB, 500x281px
>>27355898
I wanted to self insert as Ash and kiss Pikachu in the moonlight, now I don't have any problem still wanting that, or wanting to be Pikachu...
>>
>>27356401
Wow really? But it started in RS I thought...
>>
>>27356427
Gender differences were introduced in DP, and Pikachu in the anime other than Ash's Pikachu are pretty uncommon.
>>
>>27356401
I seem to remember an ep DURING BW where Pika cosplayed as a female with a heart taped to his tail. What you are speaking of is the first time a REAL female Pika was shown: during a special ep for Cilan that was shown after BW was over.
>>
File: 1469234655828.gif (522KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
1469234655828.gif
522KB, 400x306px
>>27356416
Swing to me my darling~
>>
Never was a problem for me because Ash always refferred to Pikachu using male pronouns/adjectives AND its tale is a male tail
>>
The very first pokemon I know was blatantly female was Chikorita. Unfortunately, I have no input on this matter.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.