[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate Golem's design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: golem.png (176KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
golem.png
176KB, 475x475px
Rate Golem's design
>>
>>27354519
>>
I wouldn't hate it as much if it weren't slapped onto the end of the Geodude line

2/10
>>
Lizard head out of nowhere/10
>>
Best Rock type
>>
>>27354519
It's literally a rock with limbs and a head glued on.
>>
>>27354519
Nothing offensive/10
>>
>>27354519
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>27354519
>>
>>27354538
It gave Machoke two of its arms in exchange for a cooler face.
>>
>>27354519
5.5/10
>>
Thing about the fucking issue with it is with it being Golem pokemon type Rock, right? So when is it with golems turn to attack moves not going to down it all are you with one or two turns. Fuck, there's water pokemon now with more water attacks than Golom.
>>
>>27354645
>So when is it with golems turn to attack moves not going to down it all are you with one or two turns.
>>
>>27354519
uol/10
>>
File: Smug Goat.jpg (99KB, 653x495px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Goat.jpg
99KB, 653x495px
>STILL liking/10
>>
>>27354519
Rolling rock/10
It's fucking dumb.
>>
File: Melissa's_Golem.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Melissa's_Golem.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
>>27354538
Its carapace are chunks of rock, and its head is just another one those chunks with a face slapped on
>>
>Graveler>Golem>>>>>>>>Geodude
>>
>Want a Golem but no friends
>Your Graveler becomes a Golem and is given to the other fuckhead

Fuck this earth
>>
it rocks
>>
Are the golem interest rates getting higher? Is it time to buy Golem stock?
>>
I don't get this hate on golem

Hands down one of the top 5 best looking pkmn in gen1

Those would be Alakazam, Machamp, Cloyster, Arbok & Golem in no particular order
>>
I like it in a roundabout way
>>
>>27354519
Lindor chocolate/10
>>
Anyone got that concept mega where magma starts coming out of the cracks between the rocks? That one is fucking great.
>>
>>27354519
>Oddish used Grass Knot!
>>
10/10 I'm still liking Golem
>>
>>27354680
>>27354683

kek
>>
Pretty cool actually.

7/10. I have no nostalgia for it because I didnt had friends to trade, so I think he is cool overall.
>>
It reminds me of that one junji itoi comic with the shit getting stuck in people's asses.
>>
File: zaragas and takkong.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zaragas and takkong.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>27354519
We wanted the toku audience/10
>>
File: carlos.jpg (8KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
8KB, 236x172px
I would say its design is GOAT
>>
>>27354572
Really? It's obviously fatshaming
>>
File: gole....png (505KB, 673x599px) Image search: [Google]
gole....png
505KB, 673x599px
he's a turtle. when i first saw him in the form of a spinning top from a burger king kid's meal as a stupid child i instantly recognized this, despite the fact that he looks nothing like any other turtle there is; his design is completely distinct, while still evoking the profound feelings a turtle gives you, with an understated elegance. but what my six-year old brain failed to grasp while i watched him break dance on the living room coffee table is that he's not just any turtle. only when i matured and became more worldly would i understand that he's based on the mytheme of the cosmic turtle which bears the world upon its shell taken to its final conclusion: he is the world. the plates of his carapace are the tectonic plates of the earth, colored a drab green to imply the stone his body's made of, the testudines which his concept stems from, and the continents which they represent. he accomplishes this with subtlety, no aspect of his design glares or insults the beholder by cock slapping them across the jaw with its throbbing premise.
but some people are left mystified still at why he loses limbs when he evolves from graveller. some think it's because he's meant to give them to machamp.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ao_(turtle)

golem's a ten out of ten.
>>
>>27354538

Must have originally been planned for Graveller and Machoke to be traded for each other, because Machamp steals two arms from Graveller, and Golem has pretty much the same head as Machoke.
>>
>>27357224
Go Games of antartic thrones
>>
>>27354519
8/10

I love the simplicity.
>>
>>27358636
>and Golem has pretty much the same head as Machoke.
Stretching it
>>
>>27354519
Genwunners will say it's amazing.

But honestly what the fuck even is it?
>>
>>27358320
wait is this pasta
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.