[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the first pokemon you raised to level 100?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-503Samurott.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-503Samurott.png
55KB, 250x250px
It is quite an important landmark. I didn't do it in gen III and gen IV because I wasn't into competitive and the battle frontier never required it. I still don't regret all those hours grinding in the giant chasm in B1
>>
Firsr without rare candues was my charizard in fire red, first overall was empoleon i think
>>
Shiny absol i aquired in emerald,still play with it in OR
>>
>>27353200
>hacking
>>
>>27353224
>not knowing how to transfer gen 3 mons to gen 6
>>
>>27353224
>I can't get any shinies, that means if you have any you HACKED
>>
Sapphire Blaziken. Just sweeping the league again and again with double kick, sky uppercut and maybe 2 fire moves, can't remember
>>
Typhlosion in Shiny Gold. Turned fast forward on the emulator and played through the entire game with just him
>>
File: blaziken-04.jpg (217KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blaziken-04.jpg
217KB, 1280x720px
>beat elite four for the very first time (i was too young and couldnt beat kanto and got Crystal after ruby)
>Traded him to Mt battle(Pokemon col) and beat that
>he was lvl 99
>so i traded him back to ruby
>went back to route 101
>and used a rare candy there to level him up to 100
>>
How the fuck should I remember? Been a looong time.
>>
Blastoise, still remember the grind it took.
>>
>>27353189
Pikachu. Second was Charizard IIRC.
>>
Squirtle in blue version... I didnt let him evolve
>>
Infernape. I only used it, and I remember it getting to 100 right as I finally beat Cynthia.
>>
>>27353251
>>27353252
you cant use older gens for play in OR you retards
>>
>>27353827
He never even implied he used it online you cunt, stop being predisposed to injection and think about the fact not everyone plays competitive
>>
>>27353841
What would you even do in OR with it? theres no post game so do you just beat the e4 over and over lol
>>
>>27353847
Don't ask me, but also don't asume people are always hacking before being legitimate players. If I had a shiny back when I was a kid I would've raised it with more priority than any other member of my team, just because I'd think it was cool
>>
>>27353847
Even if he did, who're you to dictate what's fun?
Also, he could've just gotten it to 100 in Emerald and steamrolled OR with it.
>>
>>27353863
i dont care about the fact its shiny, i didnt even notice until you pointed it out.

Its like how no ones gonna believe my shiny starter is legit, but thats a different story
>>
File: HNI_0004.jpg (189KB, 590x750px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0004.jpg
189KB, 590x750px
>>27353189
My Rhydon from Pokemon Yellow. Traded it to Silver, taught it Dynamic Punch, raised it to Lv 100, used it to conquer Pokemon Stadium 2.

I was pretty sad that I had to leave it behind in gen 2, along with stuff like my shiny Alakazam.
>>
Feraligatr in Gold, I tried to not evolve it and made it up to the 60s and then I fucked up so I just fully evolved it
>>
>>27353189

Infernape in Pokemon Diamond
>>
A Ninjask I've been dragging along since Emerald. It exists solely to 1-hit KO stuff which is fine since that's Pokemon in a nutshell.
>>
My Sigilyph, Psyclops, in my Black 2 nuzlocke, was the very first Pokemon I ever raised to 100. My starter had already died earlier, so when I found Psy, she quickly became the team leader. She was a beast the entire nuzlocke, and took out Iris' dragons all on her own.

Between her and my Volcarona, Quinn, they were the ones who saved my nuzlocke from failing, even when it was down to just the two of them.
>>
>>27353827
Are you retarded? You can still use them in unrated battles or battles with friends.

>>27353189
First level 100 Pokémon was probably Articuno in genwun.
>>
A Porygon-Z called Datafreak in Platinum. Doesn't really count though since my friend trained it for about 40 levels. The first one I raised myself was my Vaporeon called Xerxes in X.
>>
Milotic in Emerald
>>
>>27353827
You can transfer Pokemon from Emerald to Platinum through Pal Park, and Platinum to Black / White then to XY.
>>
File: 1455660273332.jpg (102KB, 787x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455660273332.jpg
102KB, 787x800px
Meganium in Silver on my own, Charizard and the Nidos in Red with Rare Candies from MissingNo. before that.
>>
my rayquaza<3 there will never be such an awesome pokemon ever created again.</3
>>
Nidoking in Silver
>>
It was a graveler I never traded, his rollout won me everything
>>
>>27353189
A Swampert back in Emerald.
>>
>>27353255
double kick, sky uppercut, blaze kick, fire blast
that was also my first 100
>want to play ruby again, haven't heard of diamond or pearl
>boot it up, see team of level 100s
>cool lol, alright let's play this again
>reset game and start over
>>
>>27353189
A garchomp on Diamond, garchomp is simply amazing competitively.
>>
Azumarill in W2, cos of the white forest and join avenue
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.