[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

classic tumblr defends muh special snowflake genders and then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 42

File: of fucking course.png (466KB, 1280x1452px) Image search: [Google]
of fucking course.png
466KB, 1280x1452px
classic tumblr defends muh special snowflake genders and then forces their own headcanons to others

why would blanche touch this aids infested valour leader again?
>>
Mysticuck plz
>>
>>27350483
US WHITE PEOPLE MAN

US WHITE PEOPLE
>>
Why do brown people in any video game trigger /pol/tards so much?
>>
>>27350536
t. nigger

pull the trigger on your head
>>
>>27350483
what are you even talking about?
>>
>>27350551
I know you're false flagging but I seriously want an answer.
Like, 90% of all video game characters are white. (Number pulled out of my ass but you get what I mean)
>>
>>27350536
It didn't used to. It's like that because it's come to the point where they're making characters brown and removing whites just because they want "diversity" and it's wrong to be white apparently. It's just a hyper-defensiveness due to it being such a big thing now.
>>
>>27350569
I'm not a /pol/tard but I'd be slightly disappointed if my leader was of a different race than me. It's less off a "reee niggers" thing and more of a "I feel more comfortable being represented by someone of my own race"
>>
>>27350626
>I'm not a /pol/tard
>>>/out/
>>
>>27350569
It's a grey-skinned, silver brow ambiguous cunt, the kind of ridiculous design that belongs in Final Fantasy.
>>
>>27350623
The whole uber defnsive thing people pull reminds me of the "favourite child" throwing a fit when its parents start to even out the love. Its sad.
>>
>>27350536
>brown people
>niggers
choose one
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with dark skin when it's on girls with generic anime faces.
>>
File: AjnaWeapons.png (230KB, 620x656px) Image search: [Google]
AjnaWeapons.png
230KB, 620x656px
>>27350623
I understand that sentiment when it's something like "3/4 of the soldiers in this WW1 era game are black". That's historical inaccuracy and should be condemned.

But if it's just "brown characters in a video game" you have no fucking right to be upset. How are whites being removed? How do the presence of brown characters equate to "being white is bad"? You realize two of the leaders are fair-skinned and only one is dark-skinned, right? It's completely unreasonable for you to bitch about this. This is Pokemon we're talking about, there's no political motivation behind this.

>>27350626
Yeah I get that, but I don't get the /pol/tards that hate on EVERY FUCKING GAME that heaven forbid features brown people.

>>27350665
Blanche is honestly a mess, I don't like him either.
>>
>>27350665
she's cute fuck off
>>
>>27350703
Isn't Blanche a girl?
>>
File: 1466007456926.jpg (84KB, 540x509px) Image search: [Google]
1466007456926.jpg
84KB, 540x509px
>>27350716
I honestly have no idea. Probably. I wish they picked a better, less ambiguous name so we could tell.
>>
>>27350703
The answer is to them it feels like they're being removed/silenced because the pie is getting more fairly divided but all they see is that they used to have more and now they have less.
>>
>>27350483

>autistic children bickering over their waifus.
>>
>>27350732
It's a feminine name though, at least it is in French.
>>
>>27350798
Ah, my mistake. Thanks for clearing it up.
Design is still a trainwreck though, I'm glad I picked Instinct.
>>
>>27350815
Personally, I don't like any of them, but it's probably just a style thing for me.
>>
>>27350703
>Yeah I get that, but I don't get the /pol/tards that hate on EVERY FUCKING GAME that heaven forbid features brown people.

The whole thing with candela is mostly a meme. People do not get upset over nonwhite characters they get upset when companies try to meet a diversity quota
>>
>>27350703
Dude you basically summed it up. Its just unreasonable. And you're right about the mere presence of a brown character is upsetting to them.
And they will literally screech about how tumblr did this to them.
Its just reactionary.
>>
>>27350569
Im guessing 60% white, then maybe like 30% asian, then 10% everything else. Can't be helped when the only countries making games are white or asian
>>
>>27350683
See, you're retarded is the problem. Why you think normal people feel any special "love" is beyond me, but I can promise you they feel the hate when you demonize them for their skin.

>>27350703
I don't think you understand that people actively say whiteness is evil and bad. That people will turn characters brown for the sole purpose of having brown characters. People don't really care if it's just a good character that happens to be brown. They care when people like, >>27350749 this racist, thinks it needs to be "divided" and "assigned" and that anyone who asks questions or expresses dissent is some patriachal white supremacist holding onto some mythical power that they're taking from them. It's this type of person who makes the normal average white guy feel like they're being demonized.. because that's what they're doing.

>>27350831
This guy is correct. "Niggers!" is a meme.
>>
>>27350831
>when companies try to meet a diversity quota
I think the so called "Diversity Quota" is literally just creatives exploring new avenues for characters, stories or perspectives.
>>
>>27350831
Unless the character is truly a token that only exists to be a minority and could be stripped entirely from the plot and not make a difference, making characters that just happen to be minorities isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>27350906
You're wrong. A movie director coming out and saying, "We made this character black because we have a chance to be progressive and make history!" isn't being creative or making new avenues. Changing an established character's race or gender for the same of it isn't writing a new story. Just make a damn new story with a new character if that's what you want.
>>
>>27350937
sake*
>>
File: She who malls.jpg (124KB, 347x502px) Image search: [Google]
She who malls.jpg
124KB, 347x502px
>>27350904
>I don't think you understand that people actively say whiteness is evil and bad. That people will turn characters brown for the sole purpose of having brown characters.
I know that. I hate tumblrinas and the fetishization of dark-skinned people as much as the next guy and I'm a brown girl myself. Hence my Battlefield example (It's Battlefield, right? The game in the WW1 era that has 3 out of 4 soldiers being black? I don't play Battlefield at all)
But I'm not referring to that, I'm referring to people who think that "SJWs are ruining gaming/whatever because now 10% of characters are brown instead of 0%".
>>
>>27350937
>A movie director coming out
You couldn't have choosen a worst example for you're point. Movie's have been whitewashing or retconing characters to be different races since the beginning of movies. Just look at that avatar movie by M. Night. or that shit fest Pan.
To act like this only happens to white people is just shameless victim complex
>>
>>27350904
I did not mean that the pie had to be divided and assigned any particular way, please dont put words in my mouth.
There's a finite number of "characters" across media and the % of different races /genders/sexualities/whatever has shifted and there's a big push for more shift. Some people who used to have a greater representation in media are having it dimished (to arguably levels more accurately reflective of the general pop) as different character background are explored and some people feel like they're losing out, which is technically true but only because they were over represented, compared to the general pop, in thr first place. Its a natural defensiveness.

My only complaint is that a lot of these people I have encountered and you may be different, assume that every character starts off looking like them and any deviation from that is a calculated choice to push them out.
>>
>>27350969
>0%
Wot?

>>27350971
These are bad movies that get fucked because someone who doesn't know the source material buys the rights to make a cash grab. They don't make characters white because they want to "support the true Aryan race"! They do it because they don't know the source and they want to appeal to the majority demographic.

>To act like this only happens to white people is just shameless victim complex
People coming out and saying, "This needs more brown people instead of white people because brown is progressive and good!" is something that exclusively happens to white people.
>>
>>27351055
>they dont know the source material

Yes, when they cast Jesus as a white guy they just hadn't read the Bible. When they cast Emma Stone as a half-Asian, they just didn't know. They didn't know that Egyptians weren't white in Gods and Kings. Russell Crowe as Noah was just a slip of the mind. Recasting Asian people as white people in "based on a true stories" is just an accident. They just didn't know their source material. Clearly.
>>
>>27351046
>I did not mean that the pie had to be divided and assigned any particular way, please dont put words in my mouth.
You're literally doing it right now.

Also they're pushing far beyond general population percentage, but that's a red herring. People don't care about some mystical power or control. They care when they're being told there need to be more brown/female/gay/etc characters because those are good things and that it's wrong to have white/male/straight characters because they're bad and evil and just want to be in charge.
>>
>>27351118
>They made the characters white in a movie targeted to whites.

Yes? I just told they target the primary demographic. That's how you make money. Good job being this retarded.
>>
>>27351121
What did you mean then, coz I tried and I can't read what you said any other way.
>>
>>27351143
told you*
>>
>>27351055
>These are bad movies that get fucked
Thats really not relevant but it happens in good movies too with competent directors. Argo is one good example.

> "support the true Aryan race"!
I never said they did. I don't honestly believe in anysort of racial conspiracy.

>want to appeal to the majority demographic.
I think thatss true. Most films recast ethnic actors because they are worried another race with alienate the viewer. Whites do after all make up most of the population.

>is something that exclusively happens to white people.

How could that exact example happen to any other race? And before you say Asians or something please note that there are several examples of asians being bumped by white actors. This just happened in ghost in the shell
>>
>>27351154
That's probably because you're a bigot and a racist. Tend not to be very smart, you know?
>>
>>27351143
So white people are so racist they only wanna watch people that look like them? Are you really gonna argue that point?
>>
>>27351171
Well, if you're not actually interested in discussion you just had to say so.
>>
>>27350691
I think he choose brown people
>>
>>27351175

>So white people are so racist they only wanna watch people that look like them?

This is once again victim complex. Nobody is calling people racist please stop trying to direct the discussion there. There is just an unfair conception that marketing firms believe that people don't want to see movies with actors that aren't of a like race. And because movie producers are cowards that ultimately are about a return in investments they listen
>>
>>27351162
>Most films recast ethnic actors because they are worried another race with alienate the viewer.
That's it. Movies targeted towards Asians have Asians. Movies targeted towards Blacks have Blacks. Movies targeted towards Whites have Whites.

>This just happened in Ghost in the Shell
Because it's an adaptation not targeted at Japan. An example of this just for the sake of it would be making L a handsome black guy. What is the point? It's neither accurate nor directed at a demographic. It was done either purposefully or out of sheer incompetence.
>>
>>27350937
You know bane was a mexican wrestler in the batman series?
I don't hear any complaining about that character not being displayed correctly
>>
>>27351212
And where do you propose these multiple powerful marketing firms obtained this perception?
>>
>>27351190
This is good bait. 5/10
>>
>>27350904
Wow. If you really believe this, you are impressively deluded.
>>
>>27350703
>That's historical inaccuracy

NOPE. Get out of here. Half the things in war video games are patently outlandish and this is where you draw the line? Idiotic
>>
>>27351241
They did... Mostly got over it because the other glaring issues with the portrayal made a dank ass meme bro.

>>27351248
Sales. When you target a demographic you draw them in. People tend to target whites because they're the majority and thus you have more room to get more money but other types of movies also target minorities primarily.
>>
>>27351055
>wot?
how many black people do you remember seeing in the first seasons of pokemon?
>>
>>27351250
Why bother with someone who, when asked o clariify throws uo their hands and calls you a racist.
>>
>>27351228
> What is the point?

Exactly. There is none. The only point is, as you've said, is movies are directed at demography and they are done so because movies are for the purpose of making money. The markets are shifting and the populace are more and more desiring in some form or another more realistic representations of their surroundings.

So what I'm saying is that minorities aren't being included merely out of any political correctness but rather out for the sake of drawing in a more diverse demography and widening the movies appeal. You misinterpret the inclusion of minorities as the exclusion of whites but its actually gut to make market penetration stronger.

Brown people are in movies because of $$$

>>27351248
My point is those perceptions are changing dude. The producers chase the money and the research is proving more black people will see a movie if at least one of the main characters is black. So you'll get brownies plus whiteys.
Its money. Not SJWs
>>
>>27351261
This is verifiable. You're impressively in denial.
>>
File: come on.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
come on.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>27351314
>Mostly got over it
So the minorities should just get over it.

Yeah, just mad cause the push to even the pie.
This thread is 100% race bait
>>
>>27351324
Why bother with someone who, when responding to them throws up their hands and calls you entitled.
>>
>>27351360
You know it was comic book fans who got mad at the portrayal (mostly white dudes) right? You can't look at anything without that lens of "they're looking down on minorities!"
>>
>>27351325
>The markets are shifting and the populace are more and more desiring in some form or another more realistic representations of their surroundings.

Citation needed.

>So what I'm saying is that minorities aren't being included merely out of any political correctness but rather out for the sake of drawing in a more diverse demography and widening the movies appeal.

That's blatantly incorrect. Also citation needed.

>Brown people are in movies because of $$$

Once again, citation needed. Sales and reviews don't line up with this.
>>
I'm so glad I got the privileged cis FUCKING WHITE MALE

Now let's wait for the announcement that he is gay or genderfluid
>>
>>27351425
>Citation needed.
http://www.thewrap.com/movies-with-diverse-casts-make-more-money-study-finds/

you could have just googled this.

>That's blatantly incorrect. Also citation needed.

http://time.com/money/4237685/movies-diversity-casts-money/

>Once again, citation needed. Sales and reviews don't line up with this.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/25/movies-with-diverse-casts-make-more-money/

I think what makes this so unbelievable to you is you're forgetting that movies also have a global market.
>>
>>27351448
No, he's trans obviously. No parent names their kid Spark. Don't dead name him, cis scum.
>>
FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
All the white guilt artists on tumblr are circlejerking over the nigger right now too
>>
>>27351466
>one study, three links
>Ralph J. Bunche Center for African American Studies at UCLA
>correlation implies causation

Absolutely get the fuck >>>/out/
>>
>>27351541

lol you are so fucking triggered dude.
Why does Center for African American Studies discredit the study? Its from UCLA?
>>
>>27351585
Explicit and implicit bias, reason behind the study, lack of depth into the other variables that makes a film successful, "correlation implies causation", among others. If this was a study done by a company purely to make money it'd have weight.
>>
File: 5f69d47feb12043b92b3a45a3bfc8c19.jpg (704KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5f69d47feb12043b92b3a45a3bfc8c19.jpg
704KB, 768x1024px
>>27351660
Oh brother. Yeah because paid studies are never fucking bias

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funding_bias

Its a fucking coined term.
Anyways There is no way you read the study in the time between posting so you don't even fucking know what you're talking about. Regardless I'll let you have the last word for you broken little ego cause I'm hitting the hay
>>
>>27351692
>paid studies
You're not understanding. A study done by a company in order to maximize their profits, you fucking inbred.

>>27351692
>Regardless I'll let you have the last word for you broken little ego cause I'm hitting the hay
Thanks man! I love that delimma! If I respond it's because I truly do have a "broken little ego" and if I don't you get to look like a big boy with the last word. It's It's very good tactic to run away from losing.
>>
>>27351487
at least when the great purge will begin those parassites will be easy to find

also where do they even see androgynous features in blanche? a fucking girl with long hair that is literally pokken's suicune trainer's wife
>>
>>27352056
>these people deserve to die because they have different taste in fictional cartoon drawings
yes they're definitely the unreasonable ones here.
>>
>>27351541
Lol not him but how how could this study possible be done without interpreting correlating data? You can't possibly expect the school to make their own box office movies to make controls and variables.
>>
>>27352134
He says as the world dies.
>>
>>27350483
>square torso in a game where girls = boobs and not girl = no boobs
>highlight on dick bulge
>"BLANCHE IS MY NONBINARY PRINCEX BAE"
>"Blanche is my waifu!!"

That's a man, baby. #TeamAutistic
>>
>>27352149
It can't of course. It's just the interpretation is clearly biased. It suits their interest to interpret it this way. There's no factoring in marketing, actors, series popularity and other variables. It even says that there are tons of movies that don't fit the bill of "diversity" that did great and ones that did that flopped. It seems like they just linked the two arbitrarily based on their own desired conclusion. To act like it's a reasonable to conclude that it's diversity in race that made these movies box office hits and thus movies need more diversity because people want it seems premature. At the very least it'd need a less bias source to examine it.
>>
>>27350626
That's insanity. She's not even fucking real, and wouldn't be if she were a white guy either. She isn't supposed to be you specifically, I don't follow.
>>
>>27350483
>why would blanche touch this aids infested valour leader again?
aren't you forcing your own /pol/ headcanon on others with that statement?

/pol/ and sjw/tumblr are LITERALLY the same thing.
two sides of the same horse shoe as they say
>>
>>27352183

From what I can tell a lot of the data is statistical and there are always outleers in statistics. Outleers don't invalidate trends.
>>
>>27352255
The race of a cast IS the outlier and even then the facts aren't even close to being overwhelming enough to draw a legitimate conclusion that diversity ties into sales. Marketing, Actors and Genre are all more relevant and apparent in movie success. This is why I can't take it seriously. It's not a trend, it's a false causation.
>>
>>27352247
What is a joke?

Extremes breed extremes. That's how alienation and demonization works.
>>
Why are you faggots complaining about brown girls?
Brown girls are literally the best.
>>
>>27352293
Ah, i guess you would know since you wrote the 30 page review on it...
>>
all the fighting and terrible memes for weeks now
autism
>>
Man, I just want more art of Valor bae.
>>
>>27351425
You're telling me you can't fathom minorities wanting more diversity or people doing it just because? This really needs a scientific study to become beleivable to you?
>>
>>27350831
People use this made up shit to justify getting mad at every non white.

All white people in games is artistic integrity and all non whites are diversity quota pushing SJW pandering shit. That way one can just say "I only hate the bad ones!" And all of them are the bad ones, conveniently
>>
File: 1469255462066.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
1469255462066.gif
1MB, 386x286px
>get PokemonGo on launch but never really play it
>Only level 3 when team leaders revealed
>Black girl, Tumblr Indian(?), and glorious Aryan male

I'm glad I waited. Spark is the only acceptable option
>>
File: Why.gif (348KB, 175x260px) Image search: [Google]
Why.gif
348KB, 175x260px
>>27350703

Nips don't give a fuck about black people. The fact that the leaders are just copy-pasta PC designs just shows how uninspired they are. Perhaps the biggest insult is that they're promoting diversity, just there isn't an Asian in a game from an Asian franchise.

This is coming from a sand-nigger, by the way.
>>
>>27355259
But Pokemon is a global thing now and it has been for a while. I also don't get what "copy-pasted PC designs" mean. Can you elaborate?
>>
>>27355301

The need for different races to be represented. I wouldn't mind so much if it weren't for the designs being so terrible.

I feel really bad for the Japs.
>>
>Pokemon GO Headcanons

Candela- overly confident lesbian mom. Ultra competitive, needs to chill but can’t because she is way too hot.

Blanche- nb tsundere mom, always disappointed, very organized, has lists for everything, needs to be in control, too cool.

Spark- precious trans trash bab, goes from memelord to cinnamon roll in an instant, all the gay, has like forty eevees.

Professor Willow- Daddy AF, probably clueless to any romantic advances, workaholic, falls asleep in random places, loses glasses all the time.
>>
>>27351321
>anime
>playing in a japanese inspired world
>literally the first gym leader is black and was in almost every episode

are you retarded?
>>
>>27351660
>It's not a conclusion I like. THEREFORE ITS BIASED
>>
File: Vomit chan.jpg (113KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Vomit chan.jpg
113KB, 680x680px
>>27352391
>spandex leggins over high-heels
>cyan overcoat
>magenta buckles
>jacket with skin-tight glove-sleeves

Spark is literally the only design with an outfit that makes sense. The colour of their skin has nothing to do with it, unless you count how Blanche's hair colours clashes with it.

It's crazy how a company with so much money would hire Deviant Art-tier artists with absolutely no understanding of graphic design.
>>
File: 1463335493751.gif (875KB, 178x195px) Image search: [Google]
1463335493751.gif
875KB, 178x195px
>>27355336
>>
>>27355339

Yeah, he sure wasn't a south-west Asian at all, because all Asians have yellow skin, right?

Fuck off, racist.
>>
>>27351487
>People thinking the other names are creative and shitting on Spark
Candela is just candle in Italian and Blanche is just white in french, how's that creative?
>>
File: 1456523006102.jpg (193KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1456523006102.jpg
193KB, 1080x1440px
>>27355319
The designs aren't much different from typical modern trainer design so I really don't see what the problem is. Again, the other two trainers are light-skinned, it's not a brown takeover. You're complaining that dark-skinned characters are becoming a thing now.

Like I said: this is Pokemon. There is no political motivation behind any of this.
>>
wow… can you believe that literally none of the Pokemon team leaders are straight… we are so blessed…
>>
>>27352465
Not an argument.

>>27355383
It's like you don't understand what bias is. This isn't an objective third party. This is a group that benefits from coming to this conclusion. A group that had no reason to look into this other than on the basis of race and didn't factor anything but race. It's basic confirmation bias. It applies to any group that does a study already supporting a specific outcome. It's inherently untrustworthy.

>>27353532
I don't care what people want. I don't care what people do. I care why they want it and why they do it. And no, I don't believe they do it "Just Because" when they clearly state the reason they're doing it is because they want to be progressive and make history.
>>
>>27355439
Modern trainer designs are great. Also why no Asian? Are we just going to accept two different skin types of a single race with no representation of the single race with the world's biggest population? What happened to diversity again?
>>
>blanche:

- demisexual
- doesn’t understand pop culture references
- so pretty holy shit…… probably exfoliates their skin………. can u imagine……. them w their hair down before bed………. im so w e a k
- FRENCH BECAUSE BLANCHE MEANS WHITE IN FRENCH CANON HOLY SHIT
- light sleeper/falls asleep easily anywhere
- huge softy for their team but doesn’t look like it because they have a rbf (resting bitch face)
- “¿sabes que es lo más bonito de mis ojos? el reflejo de los tuyos” “c'est quoi, ton problème”
- “are you a boy or girl” “i’m mystic’s leader” “but what’s in your pants” “wisdom”
- grew up pretty sheltered from pokemon, but picked up quickly on how to properly care for them and how to manage a team once they began
>>
>>27355461
BLESSED!
>>
>spark:

- born in minnesota but grew up in canada
- sends minnesota memes in the group chat, --- - everyone is sick of him
- “look at these minnesota memes, ey” “spark…mr basura head… you grew up in canada wys” “um, i’m american, candela :/“
- he wont let go of minnesota but he defends bagged milk
- gets blanche to believe that canadians do in fact own reindeers,,,, if hollandaise and kinder eggs can exist so can reindeer pets
- blanche scoffs at the little french he knows and tries to correct him a lot when he uses it but he waves them off usually
- the straights flock to him
- thirdwheels everyone, everywhere
- calls himself the spark meinster, the big cheese, talks about himself in third person
- has nicknames for the other two: candelle (he sings adele songs in front of her) and blanch (blanche’s nose scrnches up real bad at this)
- his family is pro organic so he goes out to eat fast food with his friends to spite them
- his family are also scientologists pass it on
“listen to me cabeza de basurero you’re living in a house of lies” “how can lies be real if our eyes aren’t real”
>>
>>27355487
>Blanche

- can't dress herself due to autism
- wears tights over her boots
>>
>candela:

- fluent in spanish from both spain and republica dominicana
- has a slight lisp sounding out a’s, s’s, and ñ’s
the gays flock to her
- everyone loves her… mystic members love her… they’d let her take over any gyms she wanted anytime……..
- not the mcedgelord that valor wanted but the team leader that valor needed all along
- only has a nickname for blanche and it’s güero but would no doubt use terms of endearment just for them
- spark gets nothing because he doesn’t deserve something lasting
- spark: call me something elegant in spanish, to seal our friendship :”“) /
candela: looks into the camera
- “baboso… PENDEJO……. ;^*” “babie ;0″
- grew up with pokemon in the family. just, always there. there’s always a pokemon running around the house or helping out with chores or something thanks to her siblings and parents
>>
>>27355487
>>27355519
>>27355526
>>27355541
What is this?
>>
>>27355487
>>27355461
>>27355336
Posting retarded shit from literal children on tumblr isn't helpful.

>>27355485
Anime characters don't really have a race. Some would assume they're Asian because they're anime characters but they don't share Asian characteristics. That doesn't mean that dark-skinned trainers are a "PC invasion", though.

>Modern trainer designs are great
I should have said Pokemon character design in general. Pokemon character design is really hit or miss these days, you've got shit like Team Magma's awful costumes and then you have good stuff like the new Sun/Moon protags.
>>
File: Sadchu.jpg (7KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Sadchu.jpg
7KB, 200x150px
>>27355557

Either satire or Tumblr, it's hard to tell these days.
>>
>>27355573
Those are official canons, retard!
>>
People are already saying Blanche is a girl rather than nonbinary and that Spark is straight and honestly I’m disgusted
>>
>>27350626
no that's still "reeee niggers" you're just using mental gymnastics to say it's not. you're a racist :)
>>
File: f77.jpg (548KB, 760x1111px) Image search: [Google]
f77.jpg
548KB, 760x1111px
it never ends
>>
>>27353565
its a cop out
>>
File: ewe.gif (384KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
ewe.gif
384KB, 500x288px
>>27350626
Really now?
>>
>>27350626
This to be honest.
Niggers as leaders have never worked tho.
>>
>>27350483
If they gave them red and black hair respectively and replaced the shitty PokeHOME outfits, they'd actually be decent designs.
>>
>>27355541
>>27355519
>>27355487
I feel sorry for Spark and he isn't even real. He's seen as this third wheel annyoing side character for some reason
>>
File: Zeruda Point.jpg (15KB, 416x389px) Image search: [Google]
Zeruda Point.jpg
15KB, 416x389px
>>27355519
>born in minnesota but grew up in canada

As a blond, I'm pretty sure he represents northern Europe. Blanch would be American due to being a mix of races.
>>
>>27357083
>for some reason
because he's a white fit (probably straight) male and this triggers the tumblrinas
>>
>Customization is included in the games including various skin tone option

>WHY ARE THE CHARACTERS DIFFERENT SKIN TONES THEY SHOULD ALL BE ONE EVER REEEEEEE

Good Lord
>>
>>27356311
please don't be racist
>>
File: f925505dbdc2c46f60ea9ba4fe926b9b.jpg (762KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
f925505dbdc2c46f60ea9ba4fe926b9b.jpg
762KB, 1080x1080px
>>27350483
>>
File: 1447813181945.jpg (109KB, 705x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447813181945.jpg
109KB, 705x600px
>>27357456
>>
>>27357426
Or what, you'll chimp out, start a city wide riot, attack anybody that comes near you and cause several thousand dollars of damage? Because that's the only thing you're good at.
>>
>>27355339
He was ambiguous at best.
>>
Hello,I have come from Tumblr.com to clarify that Blanche is a nonbinary,quadrisexual feminist.Dont call them a girl!You wouldn't want me to call your mom Him or He.Pic Related:Blanche Deveroux.

Also, I identify as a fighter helicopter.
>>
>>27357083
It's more in an endearing way I'd say. He's used as the punchline in most of the jokes.
>>
The moon never sets.
>>
>>27358545
The sun can not wax.
>>
If she was blond I wouldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>27358491
I miss the golden girls...
>>
>>27350623
Poor white person has to see some brown characters
>>
>>27350626
White people has representation everywhere and you're complaining over one character. Get a grip
>>
>>27355409
I actually saw this on deviantart before the official designs were revealed. Way better look for Blanche I think. This is assuming Blanche isn't a dude.
>>
Fuck what did they do to Blanche?
>>
>>27350937
>Just make a damn new story with a new character if that's what you want.
Which is exactly what they did here? Candela is a new character.
>>
File: Vomit Zelda.jpg (85KB, 568x659px) Image search: [Google]
Vomit Zelda.jpg
85KB, 568x659px
>>27358657

This is pretty much what everyone saw when they looked at the silhouette. The actual design makes no sense at all.

>>27358688

They told her that functional clothing is too mainstream and hair color a mere shade away from you skintone looks good.
>>
File: 04r98672446245.jpg (129KB, 773x535px) Image search: [Google]
04r98672446245.jpg
129KB, 773x535px
>>27350483
>special snowflake genders
But there's only two, how can someone have a unique gender?
>>
File: 1446675912600.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1446675912600.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>27350483
>brown hot as fuck model body gym

>MUH SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE GENDERS
>>
>>27350626
>I'm not a /pol/tard
>but then all that

What are you a fucking kid that needs to pick the coolest guy that has no importance what so ever so he can brag to the other kids

Jesus dude
>>
>>27350626
Yet you guys complain about a person of another race wanting to be represented by fucking cartoon characters?
The hypocrisy is real.

>>27355339
Brock was south asian.
Where does this "slightly tan skin = black" meme come from?
>>
File: Kirito_Full_Body.png (145KB, 264x744px) Image search: [Google]
Kirito_Full_Body.png
145KB, 264x744px
>>27358929
I saw this
>>
File: 355550KiritocompletoGGO.png (259KB, 570x1056px) Image search: [Google]
355550KiritocompletoGGO.png
259KB, 570x1056px
>>27359346

Actually not far off. Just needs different boots and a ponytail.
>>
File: 1464716933145.png (435KB, 807x700px) Image search: [Google]
1464716933145.png
435KB, 807x700px
Name me on fucking time a nigger leader has worked. Every time you put a nigger as a leader, as seen with Obama and everywhere in Africa, they fuck everything up completely.

Blacks do not make for leaders, or thinkers. They have superior athletic ability and reflexes, but neither of those things matter in a civilized world anymore.

Thus, thinking races like whites and Asians have naturally taken over and the desirable races.

Fuck diversity and fuck SJWs. And of course, fuck Valor.
>>
File: 32_0.jpg (2MB, 1859x1046px) Image search: [Google]
32_0.jpg
2MB, 1859x1046px
>>27359528
Lol yeah fuck white niggers.
>>
>>27359622
That pic is probably ironic but you are right, whiggers are pretty bad. Good thing whiggers make up for about 0.01% of whites.
>>
>>27359528
You are talking to a board filled with NEETs who have probably never worked a single day in their lives and contributes absolutely nothing to society while they leech off of it.

no anon, you are the niggers
>>
>>27359528
I would counter your point with numerous white and asian leaders who have completely fucked their own countries and populace, but you no doubt view them as heroes so I won't waste my time.
>>
>>27359760
The amount of good white and asians leaders is immeasurable compared to good nigger leads, which = 0.
>>
>>27359866
Whatever dude Instinct will always be the worst team and Valor the best. But if you want to base your team choice on the skin colour of a fictional character that you'll only ever see once then more power to you.
>>
>>27359973
Team white male is objectively better than team diversity / strong independent black woman. .
>>
>>27359528
Does that mean we should have the world's leaders portrayed as the leaders? The Jews?

The only insulting thing about the designs are their outfits and Blanche's hair color.
>>
>>27357403
Literally triggered
>>
>>27359528
False flagging like this is why /pol/ needs to leave
>>
>>27360380
I don't think that word means what you seem to think it means.
>>
>>27360380
>anyone who doesn't like SJW bullshit must be /pol/

This is what /vp/ has come to.
>>
>>27350536
>Hurr durr the /pol/ boogieman.

Fyi /pol/acks don't venture outside of their board
>>
File: 1386399808027.png (116KB, 388x399px) Image search: [Google]
1386399808027.png
116KB, 388x399px
>>27359622
>how to get shot by black gang members: the photo
>>
>getting mad over non-pokemon characters in a spin off

You guys are all dangerously autistic
>>
>>27360439
>i espouse everything /pol/ does
>b-b-but i'm not /pol/ i swear it's a coincidence!

only /pol/ brings up sjw this much and needs to speak out about them, nobody else cares
>>
File: 1469485279501.jpg (14KB, 284x279px) Image search: [Google]
1469485279501.jpg
14KB, 284x279px
>>27360524
>>
>>27360532
We have a delimma now. Only /pol/ talks about SJW this much, but only /lgbt/ obsessed this much over whether /pol/ is in the thread or not.
>>
>>27360563
no, /pol/ has been leaking into everything on this site for too long, no matter where you are on this website, whichever board if something /pol/ triggering gets posted or mentioned the thread gets derailed.

people don't even care about their political incorrectness or being offended they've just heard it all a billion times and they just want to talk about their thread topic without the same exact autism happening over and over and over again

/pol/ has gone from edgy and offensive to autistic levels of obsessive, overplayed, repetitive and just plain annoying
>>
File: airwreckah.jpg (70KB, 462x269px) Image search: [Google]
airwreckah.jpg
70KB, 462x269px
>>27355945
>>27358653
>>27359321
>>27353565
tumblr in disguise
>>
>>27360649
>no, /pol/ has been leaking into everything on this site for too long,
Are you fucking serious? 4chan has ALWAYS been this way. ALWAYS. 4chan was never politically correct and always contrarian.

It is YOU faggots who have recently been leaking into everything.

Fucking unbelievable.
>>
Real talk

When is Nintendo going to come out and confirm Blanche is a girl? Tired of these tranny talk
>>
>>27360716
no, there was a time someone could post a picture of a black woman without some retards yelling NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>27360716
>It is YOU faggots who have recently been leaking into everything.
>Fucking unbelievable.
here we go with the REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fuck sake this is a pokemon board

>4chan has always been /pol/chan
>4chan has always been /b/chan
>every board and every thread is actually a /pol/ board and thread and always has been
god damn just shut the fuck up already /pol/
>>
>>27360858
I don't think this is true.

>>27360919
>>>/out/
>>
File: 1458006683906.png (6KB, 114x114px) Image search: [Google]
1458006683906.png
6KB, 114x114px
>>27360858
hey buddy did u blow in from r/4chan
>>
>>27359321
>Where does this "slightly tan skin = black" meme come from?
Americans
>>
>>27360998
>>27360716
>>27360563
>>27359528
here is 4 fresh (You)'s for you pal
keep up the good offtopic shitposting
i know how hard it is to be edgy and controversial to get attention on your home board so that's why you gotta do it elsewhere
>>
File: img000017.jpg (675KB, 1322x2048px) Image search: [Google]
img000017.jpg
675KB, 1322x2048px
>>27359528
>literally no one answered his question
>>
>>27350536
Because you are an african ape that did never to deserve to being placed in most of our media besides cry like babies for us treating you so bad despite the fact that you blacks are so savage and inhumane your own countries are the worst areas on this planet.
>>
>>27351321
Brock
>>
>>27361111
Checked
>>
File: 1458351288213.png (81KB, 1006x930px) Image search: [Google]
1458351288213.png
81KB, 1006x930px
>>27361174
>Brock = black
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-25-18-31-40.jpg (119KB, 540x330px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-25-18-31-40.jpg
119KB, 540x330px
>>27361111
>off topic

It's like you haven't read the OP. Also XDD le edge!
>>
>>27360716
>not being PC means being /pol/

Maybe lurk instead of post when you're cross boarding next time
>>
itt: MELANIN REEEEEEEE
>>
>>27355487
>>27355519
>>27355541
day of the rope when
>>
New Team Focuses
Red: Obesity, Stupidity, Violence
Blue: Deviancy, Relativity, Weakness
Yellow: Development, Power, Suicide
>>
>>27359528
Mandela
>>
>>27363495
....I'm not even sure if you're kidding, because there are probably people out there who believe this. He was a nignog terrorist who turned a prosperous white nation into a generic African country with spots of whites trying to keep it together.
>>
>>27350569

90% of all video game characters are not real

fixed that for you
>>
>>27359622

>mfw Pokemon Go will create a new wave of gang wars
>pokegangs turn into the most aggressive gangs in the world
>fight for territory, pokemons and creed
>>
>>27363519
I'm actually a bit surprised on how ignorant people are of how much of a genocidal racist Mandela is. It's not even hidden or vague.
>>
>>27350626
At what point will you realise that's how minorities feel about *nearly everything else*
>>
>>27365929
Your waifu isn't real.
>>
>>27361111
factposting be racist and shit
>>
>>27360380
Confirmed for newfag who doesn't even know the meaning of falseflag, confirmed for lacking arguments too, this also explains why you had to use a buzzword to escape a dufficult situation.
>>
>>27359760
I wish I could I would.

>>27363495
Mandela gets in charge, criminal, aids and rape statistics skyrocket. Used the same racist ethorics people usually accuse whites of.
I disagree.
>>
File: aa115663314.jpg (24KB, 396x360px) Image search: [Google]
aa115663314.jpg
24KB, 396x360px
Don't worry I got this
>>
FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27350716
Artist said it's a guy
>>
>>27367412
>complains about buzzwords
>complains about no argument
>REEEE YOU MUST BE NEWFAG
>>
>>27367525
Source?
>>
>>27367548
You are getting desperate.
>>
dafuq happened to this board?
>>
>>27367525
>feminine
>name is blanche (a feminine name)
>is a dude
Cant even blame japan on this one either.
>>
>>27368513

Japan is well known for bitchboys.
>>
>>27368267
Good argument. I'm glad I put effort into my responses to you
>>
Blanche
>Autistic
>Can't socialize
>Literally no fun allowed
>Dates shitty guys but doesn't break up with them because she's afraid of being alone

Candela
>Edgy
>Fav anime character is Itachi Uchiha
>Sexually Aggressive

Spark
>Cool guy
>Straight up normie
>Has a normal dating life
>Just wants to live his life, bro
>>
I don't get what this post is ranting about nor do I understand what the big fuss is about.
>>
>>27351121
When approaching the general population, diversity in racial/ethnic representation SHOULD be shared more equally, as the trend is currently going, but it's not because of your misconception of "oh, they say white/straight bad now. Wah." but because the standard "white" characters are over-represented in relation to their target audience.

Everyone of every race should be able to look at popular games/shows/comics that feature a multitude of characters and go "Hey, characters that look like me are here, too. That's cool."

Then, you can proceed to pick/choose favorites of whoever the fuck you want, skin tone preference or not. Honestly, labeling by race and culture is still separation and labeling, so I think game developers and comic/cartoon artists should focus on making INDIVIDUALS who are from different backgrounds, but are still their own.

Don't care if this whole thread is bait or not, that's my perspective on this topic.
>>
>>27371715
>When approaching the general population, diversity in racial/ethnic representation SHOULD be shared more equally
For what purpose? This is just a meaningless endeavor.

>I think game developers and comic/cartoon artists should focus on making INDIVIDUALS who are from different backgrounds, but are still their own.
This is the same as making them X race because we need more X. Even if you make a good character with this mindset it's still cheapening and tainted.
>>
>>27371793
I wouldn't say holding that mindset to include more of different races because they aren't there is cheap or tainted, but just sharing the character list more equally. I'd say it's looking at the current target audience and trying to distribute representation fairly and accordingly. People appreciate the effort.

I get trying to appeal to ALL ethnic groups won't be possible due to the sheer number of them, but there are only so many skin tones, so it isn't meaningless if there's at least resemblance.
>>
>>27372091
>I'd say it's looking at the current target audience and trying to distribute representation fairly and accordingly. People appreciate the effort.
This is stupid. Media isn't supposed to ve amount relegation and fairness. You're making a story. That's it. If you want black, white and everything inbetween in your story thats's your prerogative. But going, "27% of our viewer base is black so we need to have 3 black characters" is insane. Even when you aren't so anal about it it's insane. Just write the damn story the way you want. The audience's racial makeup should not affect you.
>>
>>27372149
Be about*

That's*
>>
File: 58099732.jpg (487KB, 1200x989px) Image search: [Google]
58099732.jpg
487KB, 1200x989px
Blanche is a cute girl.
>>
>>27372149
You want your story to be realistic and reach as many people as possible, right? Then don't make it seem like it purposely dis-includes a portion of them. If your story will feature multiple characters, then it's better off including multiple races. Unless it calls for a specific race, but then your game is automatically more about race to begin with. In a basic story setting, if you "white-wash" or "blacken" a cast, you're going to be perceived as racially biased, regardless of which it is.
>>
File: 1469054541509.jpg (53KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469054541509.jpg
53KB, 540x360px
>>27360686
great reply, anon.
die
>>
>>27372338
>You want your story to be realistic and reach as many people as possible, right?
No, I want to write the story I want to write.

>Then don't make it seem like it purposely dis-includes a portion of them. If your story will feature multiple characters, then it's better off including multiple races.
I don't care how it seems. Get the fuck out of here with this "just make them black because I want them to be!" trash. You're not the writer.

>Unless it calls for a specific race, but then your game is automatically more about race to begin with. In a basic story setting, if you "white-wash" or "blacken" a cast, you're going to be perceived as racially biased, regardless of which it is.
And?
>>
>>27355573
>Anime characters don't really have a race. Some would assume they're Asian because they're anime characters but they don't share Asian characteristics.
There is no such thing as "anime characters" as though it was one homogeneous thing, you fucking idiot. Seriously have you even watched any anime?
>>
>>27357506
Ease up there, don't go shoot up a school.
>>
>onlythe white male gets made fun of
cool this is what happens when normies latch onto something
>>
sorry /vp/, I'm a blanchefag. It's the name of my 10y crush
>>
>>27359622
>I actually recognize that place

God damnit Tampa
>>
>>27359528
And yet, Martin Luther King. Led an entire movement, and largely succeeded.
>>
File: 1467439841269.png (393KB, 611x607px) Image search: [Google]
1467439841269.png
393KB, 611x607px
>>27372393
go back to kikebook, f.am
>>
>>27361165
I know this phrase gets thrown around a lot to where it basically has no meaning anymore, but seriously consider killing yourself
>>
>>27360473
That's a lie
>>
>>27368336
/pol/ trying to convince everyone that every thread on every board is stormweenie thread
>>
>>27357403
>(probably straight)
lol
>>
>>27359528
>anime child wearing skimpy trump attire
>that entire speech
Why am I not surprised
>>
>ITT fascist edgelords trying to stand out and get attention on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>27374460
>ITT marxist controlfreaks trying to stand out and get attention on an anonymous imageboard
:^)
>>
>>27361165
(you) kill yourself
>>
>>27374486
>controlfreak
and somehow you're not despite advocating against "race mixing" and generally not being a cunt to an entire race of people based on arbitrary factors they can't control
>>
>>27361148
>>27361061
>>27360686
I just wanted to say you have good taste in umineko characters
>>
File: 1460912207530.png (440KB, 716x499px) Image search: [Google]
1460912207530.png
440KB, 716x499px
>>27374940
damn straight i do
>>
File: tumblr_oauao62sv21r2ns1bo1_1280.jpg (59KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oauao62sv21r2ns1bo1_1280.jpg
59KB, 675x1200px
They're both fine, why don't we discuss this guy
>>
File: nip ya.png (41KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
nip ya.png
41KB, 2000x1333px
>>27361165
Too real for /vp/
>>
>>27375249
Best boy, needs more fanart to counter the tumblrshit.
>>
>>27355945
i bet you think its racist to not want ape pussy
>>
>>27355945
>Humans naturally like their own race
>Liking your own race makes you racist
I guess that means everyone is racist, including you
>>
>>27372638
dont burn down our own neighborhood
>>
>>27374604
so you're admitting niggers are too dumb to not burn down their own cities
>>
>>27360826
Never because this shit isn't worth sniffing over anyway in the first place, and even if you're opposed to such a ridiculous notion, isn't worth being opposed to
>>
>>27375295
But anon, cute handsome anime guys appeal to at least 30% of tumblr
>>
>>27375578
But they also appeal to ___me___
>>
>>27368661
I'm not the one who needs an argument, this thread has already set one, don't attempt to avoid it by trying to swap the situation. Just get over the fact you are the one without it..
>>
>>27350536
I like brown girls. I think it's just the tumblrinas who cling to them trigger /pol/ so they want to be contrarian.
>>
>>27350483
Why are the majority valormysticfags a bunch of obnoxious snobs?
>>
>>27377196
Without a hint of irony.
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.