[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what the hell happened to this. Did game freak gave up on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 345.png (399KB, 508x458px) Image search: [Google]
345.png
399KB, 508x458px
So what the hell happened to this.
Did game freak gave up on x/y?

Are they still planning to release it as gen 7 game for whatever reason?

Do they think gen 6 is done and needs no more stuff?

Will the rumours/hopes of most people be real and they're having 2 regions in s/m?

Did they focused everything on sun and moon, maybe even expecting the success of igniting the spark of pokemon on the more normie people again?

It just makes no sense they would drop this 3 games shit on one of the gens that needs it the most.

They hyped so much shit, theres missing parts on kalos, the train, etc.
Then we have the tiki item that never had a purpose hinting at another unknown tiki related region and surprise, next one is of course Hawaii.

It makes no sense they would suddenly drop a standard like that, it's FREE money.
>>
>>27349893
They rushed ORAS to meet a deadline and realized doing so greatly hurt the games. So they decided to just skip Z so that they could put more time (or people, depending on how you see them splitting the team) into SM so it wouldn't seem so rushed while still meeting the 20th anniversary year.
>>
>>27349893
They plan the games years ahead of time, obviously XY was basically a tech demo for 3D and they wanted to move on as soon as possible, There was never going to be a Z, at least not in Gen 6.
>>
>>27349915
whatever helps you sleep a night.....
>>
>>27349948
Doesn't explains all the loose ends and all the future teasing they did in XY and even ORAS
>>
>>27349948
diamond and pearl were fucking horrid too yet they fixed it with platinum
and THEN pumped up bw and made those even better with bw2

While making the great games that were heartgold and soulsilver in between
>>
We don't know.

Plain and simple. Anything posted in this thread is purely speculation.

However, it's abundantly clear that Generation 6 is dead and done. There should be no shitty memefags spouting nonsense about it being released after Sun and Moon. You Zycucks are going to get your closure with the formes in SM. Be thankful we didn't have to go back to that lifeless shell of a region, Kalos.
>>
File: pokemon-x-y-strange-souvenir.jpg (674KB, 3715x2089px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-x-y-strange-souvenir.jpg
674KB, 3715x2089px
>>27349893
Nah we're going back to kalos, maybe not entirely but something is happening
>>
Oh god, imagine if Gen 7 consists of:

>Pokémun and Pokémoon

>Followup to X and Y in the vein of BW2

>Delta Emerald (Why not, it's a relatively easy way to get practically free money)

>The Sinnoh (Hopefully Platinum) remakes

>AND Pokéclipse, or whatever that'll be
>>
>>27350244
>>The Sinnoh (Hopefully Platinum) remakes
Really doubtful they'll remake a past gen game this early.

Maybe on the NX or whatever new thing is the pokemachine.
>>
>>27350269
>>27350244
I'm curious to see if they'll reremake Kanto
>>
>>27350244
I doubt we'll be getting DP remakes this generation. We got FRLG on the GBA, HGSS on the DS, and ORAS on the 3DS. ADLP will likely be on whatever comes after the 3DS
I wouldn't be surprised if we got another set of gen 1 remakes though.
>>
>>27349915
They've allegedly been working on SM since the year XY dropped.

>actually really like zygarde
>no fucking z game
>>
>>27349893
Masuda said himself their wouldn't be a z
>>
>>27350317
>more gen 1
No.

Continue the trend of the current remakes every on each system. Once we get through DP and BW start the whole cycle over with a remake of the 3rd games. Do a Yellow one, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, BW2? and whatever.
>>
>>27350244
Here's how I think it will go:
2016-sun and moon
2017-Kanto remakes
2018-Pokemon plus and minus(or what're it's called) with a 2018 release. It to early to remake dp in gen 7 so they wait for gen 8
2019- diamond and pearl remakes. It fits the patern of remakes every 5 years
2020- Pokemon multiply and divide
2021- gen 9
2022-2024- unova remakes
2023-2025- gen 9 sequels
2024-2026-gen 10
2027- infinity- Pokemon continues forever :)
2027- infinity-Pokemon game with holo glasses. Includes all gen 1-10 Pokemon
2030-gen 11.
Pokemon continues forever
2030-Pokemon outsells Mario
>>
>>27350269
>>27350307
>>27350317
Yeah I guess you guys are right. On second thought, I think we'll get Red and Blue/Green remakes for Pokémon's 25th anniversary, (A bigger deal than the 20th because it's a quarter of a century,) although, would that be in Gen 7 or Gen 8 territory?

And then Gen 4 remakes could come in Gen 8; since they were the first 3dish games, it wouldn't be as impressive if they made them now.

Jesus I feel old.
>>
>>27350432
I'm still sorta weirded out by ORAS remakes just, like, existing. HGSS made sense because there was no way to transfer from GSC to the current gen.

But now it's entirely possible, albeit pretty cumbersome, to catch a Zigzagoon on Route 101 in Emerald, send it to Gen IV through Pal Park, to Gen V through Poke Transfer, and then to Gen VI with Poke Transporter/Bank.
>>
>>27350547
Because it was never about connectivity, it was about money.
People said FRLG only existed because you couldn't get all Kanto and Johto pokemon in RS, and now you could between FRLG and Colosseum.
People said HGSS only existed because you couldn't transfer from GSC, so they did it so you could get location data or something
I wonder what new excuse people will make to say DP remakes will never happen.
>>
>>27350333
Considering that XY has several references to SunMoon
>Sundial/Moondial
>Clemont's extra arms having a sun and moon
And also the fact that XYORAS has the theme of begging to end and that Zygarde's chest has the colors for XYSunMoon, it's pretty safe to say SunMoon is related to XY.
>>
>>27349994
The DS was very popular and they wanted to catch on that while the 3DS is nearly dying at this point.
Depending on what nintendo is going to do on the next portable we may not even get another game this gen.

>>27350387
>Kanto remakes
people is still on about that?
>>
>>27350017
It's not unreasonable to believe that XY were tech demos. Look at your "rivals'" teams when you battle them on the bridge. Specifically their movesets.
>>
>>27349893
Zygarde plot got moved to SM
>>
>>27350269
Gen 4 ended 6 years ago anon, and DP are 9 years old
>>
>>27350672
There is no moondial.

That's a Heliolisk head and Aipom arm.
>>
NX gets Z as a launch title.
>>
File: 200px-Jynx_AG013.png (56KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Jynx_AG013.png
56KB, 200x150px
>>27350856
DP are DS games anon.

They'll remake RBY/FRLG again because
1.) not on the 3DS at all (virtual console is a holdover)
2.) pokemon go is HUUUEG nostalgia
3.) tying in with above, they're looking at GO connectivity in GenVII, SM being a testbed for initial features
>>
XY and Sun and Moon are clearly related and given the fact that the backpacker in XY its obvious they NEVER planned Z.

Just like they surprised with no Grey but actual Sequels (BW2) now they're surprising with no Z but a new geneartion with some connection to the old one. Does it mean we will visit Kalos? Who knows. In the latest interview Musuda and Ohmori said they still have plenty of features they havent revealed for Sun and Moon

Zygarde is already confirmed in Sun and Moon

And what a lot of people forget we still have one big player from XY on the field - Eternal Floette and its move Light of ruin
>>
>>27349893
>It makes no sense they would suddenly drop a standard like that, it's FREE money.
That's the problem. They don't care about money, they just care about fucking with their fans.
>>
>>27351089
>(virtual console is a holdover)
Regardless it's still on the 3DS.
>>
>>27349893
>It makes no sense they would suddenly drop a standard like that, it's FREE money
Because it's more money to make two games instead of one. Understand?

I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped remakes and just made totally new games because they sell more than remakes ever did.
>>
>>27350387
>yearly release
And they say cod is bad at doing that
>>
>>27352350
>And they say cod is bad at doing that
It still is, even pokemon changes more in a year than CoD does.
And when it does change people hate it.
>>
>>27351077
It's confirmed z isn't happening. We're getting gen 8 for nx
>>
>>27352375
No mainline game is going to a home console.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.