[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Sun & Moon top "Team Fashionable Genocide"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: lysandre.png (230KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
lysandre.png
230KB, 640x361px
Will Sun & Moon top "Team Fashionable Genocide"?
>>
>>27347390
If they can't, it's not even worth having a villain team
>>
>>27347390

Currently unknown at the moment.
>>
>>27347390
Wouldn't be too hard so long as they have an actual, tangible goal.
>>
>>27347466
Last time they wanted to kill everyone.

How about blow up the planet using Alola's volcanoes?
>>
>>27347390
I kind of hope Team Kamehameha or whatever tones it back a notch actually, it'd be nice to go back to just dealing with some guys trying to steal pokemon and shit
>>
>>27347390
Hope not.
Flare was shit.
>>
>>27347390
Wouldn't be hard. They just have to not do a toned down version of what a previous team already did.
Seriously, Galactic had the same idea, but unlike flare they actually thought it out a little.
>>
What if the villain team and story leave the fucking box legends alone for once. Maybe be an actual crime syndicate?
>>
>>27349580
I would be okay with them making a play for a legendary if it we for lower stakes. Even comically lower

"We have to catch Solgaeo to use it to burn through the vault door of the bank and steal 1 million pokebucks!"
>>
>>27349409
I don't think this is true. It was just autist Cryus wanting to remove all soul and personality from the world because he got bullied. He didn't have much of a plan other than that. Galactic itself was ignorant to the whole thing.
>>
There is actually nowhere to go with the teams. Pokemon BW tried to bring up the whole Pokemon being battleslaves morality thing and then utterly shat its pants at addressing it because there's actually no real way to justify it.
>>
>>27349664
Cyrus thought the world went to shit and wanted to create a new world where it wasn't shit
Lysandre thought the world was shit and wanted to blow up everyone except for those that donated huge amounts of money to him.

Cyrus knew that his grunts couldn't be trusted and decided to backstab them, Lysandre thought it'd be a good idea to make a world out of rich people who just wanted to save themselves.
>>
>>27347390
>that retarded pose
They knew about syncro all along.
>>
File: lysandre_by_sandara-d6rze2k.jpg (154KB, 1024x781px) Image search: [Google]
lysandre_by_sandara-d6rze2k.jpg
154KB, 1024x781px
>>27347390
Lysandre was hot, but the rest were butt ugly and so un-stylish
>>
A cold turd in a punch bowl would be able to top Team Flare.
>>
I wish for the new team leader to be female so I can be stepped on.
>>
>>27349664
Cyrus was gonna go and become God, and remake the world in his own image because he was literally autistic and didn't like the current one.

>>27349409
I liked Lysandre's chutzpah, but fuck -- what kind of endgame do you have after "extort everyone to join Team Flare, kill everyone else"?

at least Flare's plan was better than fucking Aqua/Magma "we're retarded eco-terrorists who actually do kind of want to do something good but none of our scientists fucking know anything about how climate and weather work"
when you do unleash Groudon/Kyogre, shit's gonna either burn everyone to a crisp or completely drown everyone
>>
>>27349884
>Cyrus thought the world went to shit and wanted to create a new world where it wasn't shit
This isn't quite right. Cyrus was an autistic fuck who thought people should just be robots like him.

>>27350164
Cyrus never made sense to me. He's a robot who doesn't care about people. So why the fuck does he care about how the people act? Oh wait. He does care. He's just butthurt about getting bullied for being an autistic fuck.
>>
>>27350093
HEY! Don't knock team flare! Team flare got though a lot of tough times, IN FACT, TEAM GALACTIC RIPS OFF TEAM FLARE, because Mars has red hair, WHICH IS A BLATANT RIPOFF OF TEAM FLARE, THEY JUST WENT BACK IN TIME!
>>
>>27350218
*got me though
>>
File: team_flare-hq_lysandre.png (64KB, 400x239px) Image search: [Google]
team_flare-hq_lysandre.png
64KB, 400x239px
>>27350209
Cyrus wanted to be an deity of an Universe.

Lysandre wanted to make the beautiful world.
>>
>>27350330
Honestly the only similarity between Flare and Galactic is the very broad and vague goal of wanting to blow up the world. Their motivations, means, and and other details are totally different. Lysandre literally wanted to blow people up but not the entire world, just people who didn't contribute to society. Cyrus didn't want to literally blows anything up, just aortof remake the world. They really aren't very much alike. Notably the game paints Lysandre in a light meant to imply he was not entirely wrong, Cyrus was a straight villain and it was completely black and white
>>
>>27350330
>>27350466
I think the main difference is that Lysandre was doing it for others and because it's what he thought was best. Whereas Cyrus did it for himself and just because he wanted to.
>>
>>27350117
The most underrated post ITT
>>
>>27350218
You're a faggot.
>>
>>27350689
yes and no you
>>
>>27347390
>That disgusting orange the grunts all wear
>They keep saying how good they look
I swear I was getting rused throughout the game.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.