[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Sun&Moon leak!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

My friend works at Nintendo of America and today he leaked me about a new secondary legendary Pokémon in Sun and Moon!!!

I don't have pictures or any other info to show because the leak happened on a phone call and he was about to be caught, so he had to stop the conversation.

The new legendary is called Lernyan in English (spelling is conjectural) and it is a Water/Dragon type. It is inspired to an hydra, from the Greek mithology, and its main design feature are its three heads that can act independently from each other.
Its ability will be a completely new one, called Rebirth: every time Lernyan's HP go down to 0, it loses one of its heads and its HP bar will be refilled, but in exchange its Defence and Special Defence will drop down as a compensation. So in order to KO him, at least three turns will be necessary.

I have reasons to believe that Lernyan will be confirmed in one of the next official announcments!!!
>>
Screencapped
>>
>>27345765

So Lernaen but Lernyan?
>>
>I don't have pictures or any other info to show
Then kindly fuck off until you have proof to back up your claims
>>
>>27345765
>ANOTHER DRAGON
NO THANKS
>>
OP is probably the same guy who started the Toucan thread a few days ago, if the thread is flooded by namefags then it's not real.
>>
>>27345765
Tell us about the starter evolutions and the shipper moves
>>
>>27345917
Super*
>>
File: Flower power.png (184KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
Flower power.png
184KB, 500x328px
Riiiight, and I just so happen to be a English translator who managed to catch wind of the starters' final evolution and they're simply called Rowhunt, Jagblaze and Pinnistar.
>>
>>27345906
Link?
>>
>>27345765
>hydreigon clone
>>
>>27345765
>I don't have pictures or any other info to show because the leak happened on a phone call and he was about to be caught, so he had to stop the conversation.
Geez it must be really uncomfortable working for Nintendo knowing they have a gun against your head 24/7
>>
>>27345765
Well my dad works at nintendo and he says that you are autistic.
>>
>>27345765
This shit is so fake but I kinda dig the ability
>>
>>27345765
Wrong, the other legend is psychic dragon
>>
My dad works at Nintendo and he said they're gonna fire some faggot leaking information about SM. Not for leaking the info, but because he's a huge faggot.
>>
>>27349443
Sound legit
>>
>>27345765
>Rebirth: every time Lernyan's HP go down to 0, it loses one of its heads and its HP bar will be refilled, but in exchange its Defence and Special Defence will drop down as a compensation.
That's bullshit but it actually sounds kinda cool.

Give it to Mega Hydreigon.
>>
>>27346049
Im a translator at Nintendo too and I heard they're finally going to make ??? a real type.
>>
>>27345765
Fuck you, Hydreigon is the only hydra around here.
>>
guis my brother works at pokemon and he legit said that all new pokemon will be part of the same massive evolutionary line

pls believe me anon
>>
>>27350561
I heard all the Pokemom fuze together to form one giant gundam and defeat Team Evil.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.