[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Cities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (12KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 240x135px
Hi /vp/, What are your favorites cities for each regions and why ?

I'll start !

>Kanto
Cinnabar for the gym, lvl 100+ glitch and Mewtwo lore.
>Johto
Goldenrod because of the useful buildings
>Hoenn
Mossdeep. I don't really know why. I like the feeling the city has and some of the places around it.
>Sinnoh
Veilstone for everything. A lot of useful buildings and things, Team Galactic moments and a 10/10 music.
>Unova
Nimbasa for the stadiums, Shop alley and the Big Wheel waifu.
>Kalos
Cyllage city for the progrock theme and the fun bicycle tracks.

What are your favorites ?
>>
>>27345507
Oh, forgot to say Bug Catching contest as a reason for Goldenrod.
>>
File: 20130429-205707.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20130429-205707.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>27345507
>Kanto
Saffron

>Johton
Goldenrod

>Hoenn
Mossdeep or Sootopolis

>Sinnoh
Sunnyshore City

>Unova
Humilau

>Kalos
Anistar

Comfy seaside metropolis with amazing music is the best combination and nothing can beat it.
>>
>>27345648
Great tastes. But it's strange you like Anistar more than Cyllage or other port-like Kalos cities.
>>
>>27345676
Anistar music is too good.
>>
>>27345507
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8euJOK-KWXQ
>>
>>27345682
Actually I already miss Kalos. I feel like these games are hated on for no real reasons other than "only 70 new mons !" It had some problems yes, but just like every gen.
>>
>Kanto
Fuschia City

idk. I just do.

>Johto
Ecruteak City

Its so comfy I love it.

>Hoenn
Sootopolis City

My favorite in the entire franchise. Best city music and best ambiance for my taste.

>Sinnoh
Sunyshore City

Music gets me energized, and I'm a sucker for places near the shore.

>Unova
Aspertia City

BEST. STARTING. TOWN. THEME. EVER. And its fucking comfy too.

>Kalos
Laverre City

This is the type of place I want to be in highland locations. Cold, comfy, and calm atmosphere. Its aesthetically pleasing to the eyes too.
>>
>>27345507
Kanto
Saffron and Cerulean City

- Johto
Goldenrod

- Hoenn
Mossdeep and Sootopolis

- Sinnoh
Jubilife City

- Unova
Humilau

- Kalos
Snowbelle City or Kiloude City
>>
>>27345774
A third game or a bw2 esque game would've made it amazing, it never had that chance.
It did had big issues tho, model colors look dull, some really shitty moments in the game, exp share, no post game, etc.

The game felt so good at the start and then after the second or third gym, can't quite remember, that adventure just ends and you just rush through everything else, felt like they had to rush it after that.
>>
>>27345822
I agree yeah. I still enjoyed it a lot personally.
maybe because I'm French
>>
File: 12335.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
12335.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>27345822
>>27345839
We might revisit in s/m, there's that rumor.

And then there's also this thing that we never knew what the fuck it was for and it's basically a tiki head.
>>
>>27345822
All of the good shit happened after the second gym, and I don't mean the lucario shit either. The beginning of the game was a huge fucking slog.
>>
>>27345822

>model colors look dull
Original Sugimori art had dull colors. Looked better then, looks better now.

>shitty moments in the game
Completely subjective, there was no part of the game I didn't personally enjoy

>exp share
Taking away the need to grind is bad? Making competitive more accessible is bad? Don't think so.

>no post game
Just like every other Pokemon game.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.