[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watch how the moon sits in the sky in the dark night, shining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
53KB, 578x327px
Watch how the moon sits in the sky in the dark night, shining from the light from the sun, but the sun doesn't give the light to the moon assuming, the moon's gonna owe it one
>>
same
>>
i don't know how to make a new thread so i'll post this here. (what is even the purpose of this thread?)

it's a spreadsheet from my job that i'm 99% sure shows starter evolution types. i've posted about this before on this board but didn't have a picture.
>>
>>27345114
And want exactly are we supposed to make out from that?
>>
File: 89.jpg (552KB, 1200x1744px) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
552KB, 1200x1744px
>>27345114
Stop derailing threads with this gibberish.
>>
>>27345114
helpful
>>
>>27345141
these are facing specifications for bubble packages. each of these line items corresponds to a toy or something else to be packaged. to me the hex colors pretty clearly indicate types.
>>
>>27345159
sorry i thought the thread was gibberish to begin with. i just wanted to get the picture uploaded somewhere incase i need to link to it.
>>
>>27345114
>I don't know how to make a thread

It's LITERALLY the same as replying, except you it before entering a thread.

Also, what does the spreadsheet imply? I just see a lot of numbers
>>
>
>>2734524the prc is just the a name, the hex code is for colors, the plc correlates to the printing files, the dn is a designation number, and the eep correlates to printing window. so they are all queued up except for the last four which are in a different window. the colors are what matters though because they probably indicate types.
>>
>>27345114
>>27345551
So it's:
>Grass
>Grass/Steel
>Fire
>Fire/Dark
>Water
>Water/Psychic
>Bug/Electric
>Ice
>Rock
>Steel/Electric
>Ghost/Psychic
Etc...This is actually really confusing man. I don't think you realize how indecipherable this is.
>>
>>27345925
Are you sure it's psychic and not fairy?
Not doubting, just curious.
>>
>>27345939
I have no idea. All I get when I google the codes is just colors.

http://www.colorhexa.com/fabff8
>>
Wait so let me get this straight.

Gass/Steel

Fire/Dark

Water/Fairy?

Okay, now I'm convinced it's circus themed.
>>
>>27345969
Could be fairy. The ghost/psychic one could be Mimikyu which is ghost/fairy.
>>
>>27346071
>>27345969
Yeah that pink is probably fairy cause there is a darker pink down at the bottom. (EC56CF) That's more of a magenta.

It would be nice if OP had put together the colors in an image instead of posting a screenshot of text...
>>
>>27344989
It makes me think of how you act with me, you do favors then rapidly you just turn around and start asking me about things that you want back from me?
>>
>>27345925
>>Grass/Steel
That grey could be used for Flying, actually.
Which means yeah the starter trios are Grass/Flying, Water/Fairy, and Fire/Dark.

Pic related
>>
>>27346283

Yeah that's true...

So does this mean the concepts are real?
>>
>>27346330
You mean Popplimaid and the archer?
Hell no.

What confuses me is why 991 is just Grass when Rowlett is already a flying type
>>
>>27345114
I see you work at SunMart?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.