[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you blue pentagon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: Blue_pentagon_status_screen.jpg (20KB, 237x127px) Image search: [Google]
Blue_pentagon_status_screen.jpg
20KB, 237x127px
Fuck you blue pentagon
>>
W-why?
>>
>>27343175
Cant use heirloom pokemon
>>
What was even the point of adding that shit?
>>
File: 1464607632464.jpg (114KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1464607632464.jpg
114KB, 400x392px
>>27343145
>have a perfect blaziken I've been porting up for years
>no pentagon on my bro
>>
File: NEW MEME ALERT.gif (821KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NEW MEME ALERT.gif
821KB, 500x500px
>it's back in S/M
thanks index slots and fuck you gf for 7th gen
>>
>>27343574
hacks? idk but my gen 3 togekiss is sad because of it
>>
I haven't touched Gen VI in a while

Why is the blue pentagon bad?
>>
>>27343774
I'm pretty upset too, I've got a near perfect iv regice from emerald and can't use it. I could just get a gen 6 regice but my emerald one is my bro.
>>
>>27343800
Can't be used in battle spot stuff, doesn't count towards the pokédex and something else.
>>
>>27343800
blue pentagon is on pokemon from xyoras only, it stops you entering official tournaments if you dont have it, doesnt count toward the pokedex and so forth. really it ruins the fun
>>
>gives you a reward in ORAS for your RSE Pokémon
>doesn't let you use them online
What a bunch of cunts.
>>
>>27343876
It counts towards the Pokedex
>>
How/why does this blue pentagon appear?
>>
>>27343915
6th gen native, I believe
>>
>He doesn't inject/hack the game/edit the save to remove it
Your fault. It can be safely said nowadays that if you are a Pokemon fan and don't inject your mons to circumvent shit like this and breeding you are an idiot and you deserve it.
>>
>>27343948
>injectors
>Pokémon fans
(You)
>>
Theres literally no excuse for blue pentagon complaints. Essentially every mon is obtainable anyway through GTS, and injection/sav editiing piss easy.
>>
>>27343977
>>27343948
Is there still no way to inject on the latest update?
>>
>>27343991
lol
3ds has been completely hacked if you are on 11.0 or under. If you install CFW you can edit saves, inject, install pirated games, use, multiplayer, and download free games from Nintendo servers at will.
>>
File: status.jpg (26KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
status.jpg
26KB, 400x240px
>>27343948
>>27343977

Why are there complaints? And why would you want to remove the pentagon, isn't the point to have it as a sign of "legitness"?
>>
>>27343948
totally dude, my sinnoh ribbons and blue pentagon is heaps legit
>>
There's an injection general, fucking cheaters. Kekkling
>>
>>27344027
>download free games from Nintendo servers at will.
i hear this but never see proof.
>>
>>27344043
The pentagon is simply a marker for Pokemon being caught or generated in Gen 6. Edited and injected mons will have it anyway. The pentagon as a "hack check" system is a myth.
>>
>>27344065
Its a homebrew application called freeshop.
>>
>>27344065
>>>/vg/hbg
>>
>>27344086
dang, wish i didnt update my ds LOL
>>
>>27343904
>reward in ORAS for your RSE Pokémon
Huh? What reward?
>>
>>27344043
Oh hey this reminds me. Since super training is a thing now I can actually catch XY mewtwo now instead of letting it hang out in the cave forever.
>>
>>27344267
You get a little image congratulating on your Pokemon having and the journey from RSE to ORAS.
>>
But we can do Battle Spot competitions in Sun/Moon, and we can choose whether or not to make it Alola-only or allow everyone.

Random ranked battles and official competitions are dead (unless you inject), but you can still use your bros in official /vp/ tournaments.

And in the end, isn't that what really matters?
>>
File: IMAG0322.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0322.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>27343145
Wait hol' up.

You telling me that all these perfect, flawless niggers that I spent countless hours breeding will become useless?

What.
>>
File: 1468533851850.png (210KB, 556x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468533851850.png
210KB, 556x720px
>tfw can't use old Pokemon like Ash does in the anime
>>
None of the pokemon I hacked have the blue pentagon. I don't understand the point if hacked mons don't get it but legit mons do.
>>
>>27345718
The gen program I used straight up hada flag to delete that shit.

Not that I'll be buying SM anyway, after ORAS I'm done until they release a battler on par with Battle Revolution.
>>
>>27345649
At least you'll be able to throw bottlecaps at your gen 7 attempts to make them perfect :^ )
>>
File: best girl nema.png (43KB, 150x290px) Image search: [Google]
best girl nema.png
43KB, 150x290px
>>27345773
Pretty sure the next game after S/M will be a ranger signs shit.

That series is long overdue for a new game. It is time to bring back the best grill all grown up
>>
>>27343915
Generated in an XYORAS game

>>27345718
>Hacked mons dont get it
Thats the fucking point.

>>27345773
Why would you WANT to delete them? The point of the Pentagon was supposed to be that the DS wasnt trustworthy due to hacking and RNG detection/manipulation, so any Pokemon with the Hexagon would be trusted as legit, not injected.

>injectors willingly removed the "Safe, not edited" flag
>this is literally like writing Virus code and then writing THIS IS MALWARE DELETE IMMEDIATELY into it
>>
>>27345891

The pentagon is just there to keep people from using old move tutors and spice up the VGC scene.

remember how people went wild over shit like Follow Me Pachirisu? That wouldn't have been possible without pentagons keeping older gen mons with move tutors from being usable in tournaments.
>>
>>27345938

also, force people to buy the new gen games with move tutors, which are usually not the main ones.
>>
>>27343646
>>it's back in S/M
I doubt Pokemon transferred from vc RBY will have pentagon
>>
>>27344340
you mean hyper training, right?
>>
>>27345938
This, it's not a legitimacy check, it's a way of preventing no-longer-legal builds from being used in tourneys without blocking them from coming forward outright.
>>
>>27345938
Yeah but why do you think they had the pentagon rule in the first place?

To stop dumb shit like Seismic Toss MegaMom and to keep hacked 'mons out as much as possible
>>
waitwaitwait.

So only legit mons have this thing right?

Shadow Pokemon from the Gamecube games often have moves on them they wouldn't learn normally, after being purified. So does this mean that if I transferred up my Psychoboost Lugia, I wouldn't be able to use it?

If so, fucking triggered as all hell.
>>
>>27343900

I can see why old pokemon wouldnt count towards tournaments, but why the fuck would they not count towards the pokedex? Thats completely retarded.
>>
>>27346236
It only determines if a mon was caught/hatched in Gen 6.

And it only blocks you from using them in official tournaments, and Battle Spot battles that use official rulesets.

In-game facilities, random unranked battles and custom Friendly Competitions are still OK.
>>
>>27346372
Alright, if it's just official tournaments, that's cool. Never really gave a shit about them.
>>
>>27345968
of course because they're not 6th gen native
or 7th gen if you wanna claim that together with GF when we know it's pretty much bullshit.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.