[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you hope for more minor gender differences in Gen 7? They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: femalewob.png (511KB, 385x522px) Image search: [Google]
femalewob.png
511KB, 385x522px
Do you hope for more minor gender differences in Gen 7? They were pretty common in older gens, however in Gens 5 and 6 they seem to have abandoned minor differences for more distinct differences, for example Jellicent and Pyroar, leading to less gender differences overall.
>>
I sure can hope
>>
I think Meowstic was a step in the right direction for Pokemon gender differences, and honestly I think more pokemon should have this feature
>>
>>27343020

I hope there more gender differences in future generations of Pokémon.
>>
>>27344178
Fuck off Richard.
>>
Sure, Wynaut.
>>
The designers must have been in hysterics when they designed female Wobbuffet. It's so gloriously silly, it perfectly fits what we've come to appreciate about the character.
>>
#bringbackthe1pixeltallerhump
>>
I somehow never noticed any gender differences (save the obvious ones with completely different forms)

Was replaying x on a car trip today and saw this wobbufet and could not get over the lipstick. What others have stuff like this??
>>
>>27346734
Girl garchomp have nice solid fins
>>
>>27343054
>>27344178
This, please.
>>
>>27344248
Their real body is the tail, so they just put make up on their fake body for whatever reason.

I like gender differences because it's a way to make it clear boys and girls don't look the same.
>>
I hope there are transgender trainers and pokemon in gen 7
>>
>>27343020
It'd be nice.

>>27344199
Off yourself, underage Alomomolafag.

>>27347037
I hope you're dead tomorrow.
>>
>>27343020
I hope they implement genders in GO.
>>
>>27346734
>http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_with_gender_differences
>>
>>27347782
I hope they implement a virus in GO.
>>
Ugh no please. Putting lipstick on Wobbuffet? A heart tail for Pikachu? Why does lipstick and hearts automatically make it a female? It's fucking stupid. They should make the females larger and more scarier looking than the males. After all, they need to scare predators away from their babies.
>>
>>27348028
There should be big scary females and cute pretty males
>>
part of what makes gen 4 so great. there really should be more subtle differences - a narwhal pokemon would be a good opportunity for that
>>
>>27348074
Absolutely. I mean look at male peacocks. They are very pretty compared to the males. And everyone knows that in most animals (except humans), females are the bigger ones. Putting lipstick on looks fucking stupid, not even a feminist.
>>
>>27348154
sorry I meant very pretty compared to the females*
>>
>>27348154
Well you know the real body below, it may very well be something else...
>>
>>27348154
>And everyone knows that in most animals (except humans), females are the bigger ones.

Holy shit you fucking retard. It's in most animals only because insects make up a huge portion of animals, and female insects tend to be larger. In most every mammal, including humans and several others that pokemon are based on, the males are larger and stronger.
>>
>>27348195
>the real body below
sorry, i don't understand what you're saying.
>>
>>27348223
Think they're talking about wobbufet in specific.
>>
>>27348203
Fish aren't insects
>m-muh majority that is actually a minority
Yeah feminist propaganda agenda right useless lions
>>
>>27348203
But the whole idea of Pokémon was based on Tajiri collecting bugs in his backyard. They are Pocket Monsters. No girl really wants a stereotypes as "gender variants".
>>
>>27348240
>m-muh majority that is actually a minority

I never once said this you turbonerd. Just saying that while some animals should have bigger and meaner looking females, going whole fucking hog on it is a stupid overreaction.
>>
>>27348952
Bugs, fish, lizards, birds, seems like normal types only have big males
>>
>>27343020
Just give me a male Delphox with beard, GF.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.